PDA

View Full Version : Alright, need some help here guys

Northman
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
So far my fantasy team is 3-0. And my defenses are Pitt and NYJ but Pitt has been getting kind of worked over the last couple of weeks after Polomalu went down. Meanwhile the Jets have looked sharp and seem to make more plays on defense but they are going against the Saints offense this week which really scares me. Pitt is going against SD but the Chargers have shown they can move the ball on Pitt so what do you think i should do here? Take a chance and see if Ryan and his defense is for real or hope that Pitt can contain the Chargers?

claymore
09-28-2009, 02:39 PM
So far my fantasy team is 3-0. And my defenses are Pitt and NYJ but Pitt has been getting kind of worked over the last couple of weeks after Polomalu went down. Meanwhile the Jets have looked sharp and seem to make more plays on defense but they are going against the Saints offense this week which really scares me. Pitt is going against SD but the Chargers have shown they can move the ball on Pitt so what do you think i should do here? Take a chance and see if Ryan and his defense is for real or hope that Pitt can contain the Chargers?

I always go with the home team when I have a split on who to start. I would take Pit over the Jets.

MOtorboat
09-28-2009, 02:46 PM

Flip a coin.

Then try to get more points out of your running backs.

:coffee:

underrated29
09-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Do you get points for return yards?

If so go jets.

If not go pitts. I have jets too, but its not the best matchup.

FanInAZ
09-28-2009, 02:51 PM
How about a 3rd option. Team D is the one position that I stunk at in my FF league this year. I gave up on the Giants because they were starting to decline in value do to injuries and the Redskins because they just were not producing. I went through my leagues list of availables today and discovered that NO has been putting up some consistently good number. If they are available in your FF league and your losing your confidence in Pitt due to injuries, then give them some consideration.

gnomeflinger
09-28-2009, 04:40 PM
All I know is I'm glad I dumped the Titans.

Northman
09-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Do you get points for return yards?

If so go jets.

If not go pitts. I have jets too, but its not the best matchup.

Yea, actually i do get return yds so that is another good thing considering they have Washington back there. But i know the Saints are an explosive team and the guy im playing is already favored (especially since he has Brees as his QB) so im trying everything i can to stay within arms reach. Right now he is favored by about 7 points, 10 if i go with the Pitt defense.

Skinny
09-28-2009, 09:02 PM
I would go with the Jets.

Slick
09-28-2009, 09:05 PM
I would go with the Jets.

I would too Northman, I've seen all three of their games. They're getting good line play from Jenkins and co., great linebacking play from Scott and Harris, and Revis is showing why they picked him so high. Pittsburgh is reeling, with no running game, they're on the field a lot. They're not the same defense without Troy in the secondary.