View Full Version : i'll just say it right now

Gamechanger
09-27-2009, 11:19 PM
for the start of the season

Colts- the best of the AFC

:werd:

dogfish
09-28-2009, 12:36 AM
the vultures might argue with you on that. . . .

Northman
09-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Qb wise there is no one better right now. But im not quite sure its that clear and cut to the Colts being the best in the AFC. The Jets and Ravens look pretty damn good as well.

Gamechanger
09-28-2009, 01:29 AM
we OWN the Ravens, hands down

and Peyton has carved up Rex Ryans D so many times it isn't funny

FanInAZ
09-28-2009, 02:08 AM
I'm glad that the Colt are at the end of this 10 week stretch and not at the beginning. Yes, we are 3-0 and should be proud of it. However, we need to do a lot of improving in the next 10 week are we will get steamrolled.

If Rex Ryan follows his dad's philosophy on offense, then they are guaranteed to come up short sooner or later. The down fall of his dad, "Buddy" Ryan, was his contempt for all offenses, including is own. If you think I'm exagerating, that's because you were not here when he was with the Cards. He believed that all offenses were good for was loosing games. Therefore, his offenses were simply designed to never turn the ball over. They were never designed to win games, but to not lose them. If they ever fell behind by more then 1 score, they were done because offense could mount a last minute scoring drive to save their lives.

The Ravens fans should be happy that Rex has bought into his dad's defensive concepts. However, they better hope that he doesn't hate his offense as much as his dad did.

ursamajor
09-28-2009, 05:30 AM
I wouldn't mind another crack at Peyton in the SB. The Bears have always played them tough.

Gamechanger
09-28-2009, 08:13 AM
I wouldn't mind another crack at Peyton in the SB. The Bears have always played them tough.

one more time at Miami? no rain? I'd be game for that too

ursamajor
09-28-2009, 08:16 AM
one more time at Miami? no rain? I'd be game for that too

Would be fun to watch.

Northman
09-28-2009, 12:11 PM
we OWN the Ravens, hands down

and Peyton has carved up Rex Ryans D so many times it isn't funny

Any given sunday.

Gamechanger
09-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Any given sunday.

true, but i'm liking our chances still

CrazyHorse
09-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Broncos don't want the 32nd pick. Too high though is a waste of money.

Gamechanger
09-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Broncos don't want the 32nd pick. Too high though is a waste of money.

you mean 31st? :D

Overtime
09-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Would be fun to watch.

yes it would be fun to see Peyton Manning destroy the Bears again, and to watch Jay Cutler curl up into the fetal position during the biggest game of his life, and then FAIL on Global Television with 90 some odd million people watching it live. I'd be all for watching that beatdown again.

ursamajor
09-29-2009, 12:37 PM
yes it would be fun to see Peyton Manning destroy the Bears again, and to watch Jay Cutler curl up into the fetal position during the biggest game of his life, and then FAIL on Global Television with 90 some odd million people watching it live. I'd be all for watching that beatdown again.

You clearly didnt watch XL. Manning didnt destroy the Bears. Grossman and Addai did. But mainly Grossman.

I dont think you want to get into Superbowl Destruction's OT.

ursamajor
09-29-2009, 12:37 PM
you mean 31st? :D

No, he had it right ;)

Overtime
09-29-2009, 03:07 PM
You clearly didnt watch XL. Manning didnt destroy the Bears. Grossman and Addai did. But mainly Grossman.

I dont think you want to get into Superbowl Destruction's OT.

well if the Bears and Colts did meet again, it would be Cutler destroying the Bears chances anyhow, as he'd throw 3 picks, and fumble, and then act like a little baby and embarrass himself about as bad as Rich Gannon did in 2002, so really not like it would matter.

Colts would demolish the Bears in a rematch.

Gamechanger
09-29-2009, 03:35 PM
well if the Bears and Colts did meet again, it would be Cutler destroying the Bears chances anyhow, as he'd throw 3 picks, and fumble, and then act like a little baby and embarrass himself about as bad as Rich Gannon did in 2002, so really not like it would matter.

Colts would demolish the Bears in a rematch.

erm....sounds like a wet dream to you huh?

chill out

anyway, i think it would be a better match-up than the last one, but before we even think about SB, we gotta finish this season out

anotther thing, Ursa, its XLI

Overtime
09-29-2009, 05:21 PM

chill out

anyway, i think it would be a better match-up than the last one, but before we even think about SB, we gotta finish this season out

eh not to worry, bears will never make the super bowl with cutler as qb anyhow

ursamajor
09-29-2009, 06:41 PM

chill out

I know, I was pecking that post out one handed.