PDA

View Full Version : Hey OR, tell me how my ass taste.

Poet
09-27-2009, 06:30 PM
You told me that my team sucked and wouldn't beat anyone good. We just beat Pittsburgh and we are 2-1. We played a full game against a tough game and won on a late fourth quarter PALMER drive.

Tell me how my ass taste.

Northman
09-27-2009, 06:32 PM
lmao, poor OR. The guy just doesnt understand how bad his team and franchise is. Even Forrest Gump could realize the Raiders are a terrible team and will never get better with the crypt keeper running things.

Poet
09-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey OR, Rey Maualuga called, he wanted me to tell you that your entire defense looks up to him.

After seeing those failures play today, I told him that he should give them some pointers.

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:47 PM
King I'm not absorbing OR's blows, congrats on the comback win. Especially against the Steelers. I was wrong about the Bengals, they should be 3-0... but you know I'm not backing out of our contest, despite Russell breathing Oakland's air without wirtten consent.

Poet
09-27-2009, 06:54 PM
King I'm not absorbing OR's blows, congrats on the comback win. Especially against the Steelers. I was wrong about the Bengals, they should be 3-0... but you know I'm not backing out of our contest, despite Russell breathing Oakland's air without wirtten consent.

DS, I don't even consider OR in the same category as you. You're a die hard fan of your team no matter what. OR is a silly young man who convinces himself that his team is the shit so he can stop the bleeding.

I still think Cincinnati is going to fight hard, but I thought we would be 8-8, now I see a more realistic path to the playoffs.

We should not be 3-0. It wasn't a lucky play (in reference to the Stokely play). I saw a safety lose a game for his team because he wasn't in position on a deep pass. How that deep pass got completed is irrelevant to me.

:salute:

ursamajor
09-27-2009, 07:17 PM

You willig to acknowledge Russell as a bust-no smack intended. I would call Rex a bust, in the aspect that he is mentally weak. But Rex had somewhat of an upside.

FanInAZ
09-27-2009, 09:18 PM
If OR is a man of his word, he'll never read this or any other postings on this site ever again. He said that if his Raiders loose, then he would never come back because he refuses "to eat crow." He'll dish it out, but he can't take it.

BroncoSojia
09-27-2009, 09:51 PM
If OR is a man of his word, he'll never read this or any other postings on this site ever again. He said that if his Raiders loose, then he would never come back because he refuses "to eat crow." He'll dish it out, but he can't take it.

I'll bet any kind of money that if we lose to the Raiders @ home he will be back.

He pulled the same shit at Broncomania last year.

FanInAZ
09-27-2009, 09:55 PM
I'll bet any kind of money that if we lose to the Raiders @ home he will be back.

:tsk: So if Russel figures out how to play QB at a NFL level between now and then, we might have to worry about this guy breaking his promise. :tsk:

Skinny
09-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Kings ass probably taste like a CHEESEBURGER!!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
09-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Baconator.

Skinny
09-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Those are pretty good.....

Day1BroncoFan
09-27-2009, 10:08 PM
I may have to try one to see if they are.

I'll ask JaMarcan't if I can have his since he needs a diet. :pound:

Northman
09-27-2009, 10:52 PM

What a coward.

Northman
09-27-2009, 10:53 PM

Unfortuantely his credibility will be shot and he should be banned on impact. Im all for the Mods letting some of these guys do their thing but if your not going to show up after gameday and eat your own than you dont deserve to post here. IMO

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 11:00 PM
You willig to acknowledge Russell as a bust-no smack intended. I would call Rex a bust, in the aspect that he is mentally weak. But Rex had somewhat of an upside.
Russell's bad, plain and simple. He still has no true safe dependable wideout, but it's not like that's the only problem or even the biggest problem. Even if he had Rice, Brown & Branch on the field at the same time, he'd still miss em.

Midnight Blue
09-27-2009, 11:47 PM

... which is the very definition of "chickensh*t".....

Midnight Blue
09-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Russell's bad, plain and simple. He still has no true safe dependable wideout, but it's not like that's the only problem or even the biggest problem. Even if he had Rice, Brown & Branch on the field at the same time, he'd still miss em.

When your top 2 receivers in any given game... are TEs and RBs... then your team has a problem that goes beyond QB... perhaps he relied too heavily on Schilens (sp?) who isn't available due to injury? I dunno. Javon Walker is nothing but wasted cap space on your roster though...

FanInAZ
09-28-2009, 12:08 AM
Javon Walker is nothing but wasted cap space on your roster though...

:D According to OR, Walker is better then any WR on our roster. :D

I'm actually thinking about starting a thread that shows every statement that OR made that has been disproven. We can have the mods sticky it in the smack forum so it will be the 1st thread he see if he breaks his promise by coming back.

Poet
09-28-2009, 12:13 AM
:D According to OR, Walker is better then any WR on our roster. :D

I'm actually thinking about starting a thread that shows every statement that OR made that has been disproven. We can have the mods sticky it in the smack forum so it will be the 1st thread he see if he breaks his promise by coming back.

Only god himself has that much time.

Dreadnought
09-28-2009, 05:29 AM
Only god himself has that much time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant

ursamajor
09-28-2009, 05:40 AM
When your top 2 receivers in any given game... are TEs and RBs... then your team has a problem that goes beyond QB... perhaps he relied too heavily on Schilens (sp?) who isn't available due to injury? I dunno. Javon Walker is nothing but wasted cap space on your roster though...

A good QB will raise the level of play from his wideouts.

Dreadnought
09-28-2009, 05:44 AM
A good QB will raise the level of play from his wideouts.

Agreed. Look what Eli Manning is doing for Mario Manningham - the Giants don't miss Plaxico much at all. Conversely after the two years in Silver and Black Randy Moss looked washed up.

Dirk
09-28-2009, 07:14 AM
Eat Crow? Nah, it should be eat Ostrich!

His statements on Jamarcan't being better than Elway alone should make him eat Ostrich!