PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Thread 9/27/09 Denver @ Oakland

Pages : [1] 2 3

TXBRONC
09-26-2009, 05:14 PM
It's that time again. (looks at watch) Close enough.:D

Game three of season in Oakland. Let's see what the good guys can show us this week. Lets hope good game and that we come out it healthy.

Let's go Broncos!!! :defense:

claymore
09-26-2009, 05:27 PM
It's that time again. (looks at watch) Close enough.:D

Game three of season in Oakland. Let's see what the good guys can show us this week. Lets hope good game and that we come out it healthy.

Let's go Broncos!!! :defense:

I want us to make Russel look worse than he has the past 2 games, and I want our Oline to make their D line look useless.

Hopefully its an easy game like it should be.

TXBRONC
09-26-2009, 05:35 PM
I want us to make Russel look worse than he has the past 2 games, and I want our Oline to make their D line look useless.

I wouldn't mind watching Denver being on the winning side of a blowout. :beer:

2- Minute Warning
09-26-2009, 07:34 PM
I don't trust those Raiderettes..ever.:tsk:

honz
09-26-2009, 07:38 PM
I want to see JaFatty cry into his beanie.

Nomad
09-26-2009, 07:55 PM

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I believe this is going to be a tough low point game. Raiders stuff BRONCOS run game and Orton/the receivers have to come up with points. Another defensive game!

Also the BRONCOS, when they play mediocre QBs, seem to make them look All Pro, though last week they did a good job with Quinn.

honz
09-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I believe this is going to be a tough low point game. Raiders stuff BRONCOS run game and Orton/the receivers have to come up with points. Another defensive game!

Also the BRONCOS, when they play mediocre QBs, seem to make them look All Pro, though last week they did a good job with Quinn.

Closet Raider fans are not welcome on Broncs Forums!

Just kidding, you know I respect your opinion, but I think that we take it to the Raiders and win FAIRLY comfortably.

DenverDude88
09-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't mind watching Denver being on the winning side of a blowout. :beer:

This game is going to be a blowout. The Raiders have played us good before, but with our improved defense and their inability to pass the ball I am thinking 34-10! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonestar
09-26-2009, 09:07 PM
I tend to think we are going to have a tuff game.

Our O is not all that finely tuned yet. They hAve very good running attack.

They also have one of the top DL in the game.

I hope we win but I suspect a loss in OAK.

frauschieze
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM
I would be lying if I didn't say I was worried about this game. Here's to a great game with the good guys coming out on top. :cheers:

honz
09-26-2009, 09:27 PM
I tend to think we are going to have a tuff game.

Our O is not all that finely tuned yet. They hAve very good running attack.

They also have one of the top DL in the game.

I hope we win but I suspect a loss in OAK.

Noooooooo! The return of the pessimistic JR! :throwrock:

T.K.O.
09-26-2009, 09:32 PM
the raiders SUCK !

sneakers
09-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Whooooooo!

WARHORSE
09-26-2009, 10:42 PM
We're gonna run the ball.

Then we're gonna pass the ball.

Then we're going to score................. over and over.

We're going to stuff the run.

Then we're going to sack the quarterfat.

Then we're going to make them punt.............over and over.

Al Davis will be farting dust cookies all night with every outburst of futility the Broncos hand him.

BRONCOS BABY!:salute:

BRONCOS-31

Jokeland-0

Reidman
09-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Let's go BRONCOS!!!

I am facing sleep deprivation to watch you beat up the Raiders...

CrazyHorse
09-26-2009, 11:51 PM
We're going 3-0. San Diego will lose to Miami and the Chiefs will lose too.

sacmar
09-27-2009, 12:04 AM
We're out bronco'd up at the brickhouse out here in sac already hearing garbage from raider fans.... It's so much fun to step over these drunk $&@;$'s on the way out of the stadium after we kick thier ass. Hopefully see whoever else goes me and the wife are ampe'd already

Az Snake
09-27-2009, 03:02 AM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

Jaws
09-27-2009, 04:42 AM
I hope my internet behaves better than last week so I can watch this on my 'puter. More than anything, see game or not, hope it's a good one with the right result.

broncophan
09-27-2009, 05:31 AM
A road division game....against a team that I think has become better from last season.....to this season..........I can't say the same for the broncos.....at least not yet........I don't feel good about this one....

Hopefully our defense stays tough.....

enjoy the game everyone.......

GO BRONCOS!!!

Nomad
09-27-2009, 07:20 AM
BRONCOS 16

Raiders 13

It won't be pretty and won't be easy, but I'll take the W

GO BRONCOS

Nomad
09-27-2009, 07:24 AM
We're out bronco'd up at the brickhouse out here in sac already hearing garbage from raider fans.... It's so much fun to step over these drunk $&@;$'s on the way out of the stadium after we kick thier ass. Hopefully see whoever else goes me and the wife are ampe'd already

Have a good time and yell your butt off for the BRONCOS!!! BTW, wear your flak jacket under your jersey!;):lol:

SmilinAssasSin27
09-27-2009, 08:42 AM
I have a bad feeling about today...

Nomad
09-27-2009, 09:26 AM
I have a bad feeling about today...

Looking at the last 3 games between the two teams, it seems to have been blowouts by both teams. Last close game went to OT, 23-20, and this game wouldn't surprise me if it does go to OT. All I ask of the BRONCOS is please don't let Russell look like the next Peyton Manning!!

Skinny
09-27-2009, 10:16 AM
3-0 baby!

Go Broncos!

MasterShake
09-27-2009, 10:46 AM
3-0 baby!

Go Broncos!

3-0 FOR SURE! Then we expose the craptacular Cowboys at home, then knock off the Patriots, and finally beat the Chargers at Qaulcomm and head into the bye week undefeated!!!
:lol: That would be cool.

As far as today goes, from what I've seen so far we SHOULD handle Oakland no problem. I expect it to be not much of a game by the 3rd quarter. 27-10 DENVER!

jrelway
09-27-2009, 10:55 AM
got the day off, fridge is packed with beer and meats..lets do this!!!

Skinny
09-27-2009, 11:28 AM
3-0 FOR SURE! Then we expose the craptacular Cowboys at home, then knock off the Patriots, and finally beat the Chargers at Qaulcomm and head into the bye week undefeated!!!
:lol: That would be cool.

As far as today goes, from what I've seen so far we SHOULD handle Oakland no problem. I expect it to be not much of a game by the 3rd quarter. 27-10 DENVER!I like our defense against their offense. I feel good about that match-up. Not that we're going to shut them down but just enough to keep them in check. It's our offense against their defense that concerns me. Their going to throw everything including the mother-in-law at Orten and i don't blame them. Hopefully our o-line is up to the task. Along with Ortens decision making, it'll be up to the guys up front to control this game. If things get too crazy and we can't slow down that pass rush, it would be nice to see a couple screens to counter it and start to try to keep some of their backers back a little bit and open some things up underneath. We need to try and isolate our WRs on their LBs, create some mismatch's. Not sure if that's in our game plan though, we'll see.

BroncoTech
09-27-2009, 12:05 PM
I drove past the 'black hole' at about 9:30 our time and those fools were out there tailgating and getting stuffed full of comfort food. They're going to need all the comforting they can get today. I gave them a special salute from us bronco fans and also did a mile high salute just for good luck. The black hole turned orange.

Tned
09-27-2009, 12:15 PM
I like our defense against their offense. I feel good about that match-up. Not that we're going to shut them down but just enough to keep them in check. It's our offense against their defense that concerns me. Their going to throw everything including the mother-in-law at Orten and i don't blame them. Hopefully our o-line is up to the task. Along with Ortens decision making, it'll be up to the guys up front to control this game. If things get too crazy and we can't slow down that pass rush, it would be nice to see a couple screens to counter it and start to try to keep some of their backers back a little bit and open some things up underneath. We need to try and isolate our WRs on their LBs, create some mismatch's. Not sure if that's in our game plan though, we'll see.

I'm thinking the same thing. Our defense against their offense should be a favorable matchup for us.

However, their defense is pretty stout, especially the big bodies on the line. It will be a big test for our offensive line, both in the running game and pass blocking. If our line holds up to the Raider's line, then we could be in for a fun game to watch. If not, it could be a low scoring nail biter.

MasterShake
09-27-2009, 12:21 PM
I like our defense against their offense. I feel good about that match-up. Not that we're going to shut them down but just enough to keep them in check. It's our offense against their defense that concerns me. Their going to throw everything including the mother-in-law at Orten and i don't blame them. Hopefully our o-line is up to the task. Along with Ortens decision making, it'll be up to the guys up front to control this game. If things get too crazy and we can't slow down that pass rush, it would be nice to see a couple screens to counter it and start to try to keep some of their backers back a little bit and open some things up underneath. We need to try and isolate our WRs on their LBs, create some mismatch's. Not sure if that's in our game plan though, we'll see.

The short route, counter run type offense if how you remedy that and thats what we run. As long as our receivers don't get the dropsies and our backs can keep their average above 3-4 yds we will be fine.

Tned
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Watching the Patriot game, and have watched part of their first three games. One thing I have specifically been looking at is the arm strength, because some have made the case that Brady has an arm similar to Orton's. What I have seen, is that Brady by no means has a weak arm. It might not be quite in the Cutler or cannon range, but it's closer to cannon than noodle.

Now, as I have also said, Orton's arm isn't as week as some have claimed, but more an issue with accuracy and throwing the right ball (soft when it should be soft, hard when it should be hard) than a pure velocity thing.

That said, Brady appears to have quite a bit more zip on his balls than Orton. I think Orton has 'enough' zip, but for those taking the "Brady has a weak arm, and look how successful he is, Orton is just like him" route, it really isn't the case.

honz
09-27-2009, 12:47 PM
What the hell is this supposed to mean? Have I told anyone that I hate Josina Anderson?

@JosinaAnderson Just got off the phone with a agent for one of the Bronco defenseman. He said Josh McDaniels will get a rude awakening soon enough. //eNd TWeet

Tned
09-27-2009, 12:48 PM
What the hell is this supposed to mean? Have I told anyone that I hate Josina Anderson?

@JosinaAnderson Just got off the phone with a agent for one of the Bronco defenseman. He said Josh McDaniels will get a rude awakening soon enough. //eNd TWeet

Well, some of her other 'big stories' haven't turned out to be too big, so let's hope this isn't one of them.

Anyone an upcoming free agent?

shank
09-27-2009, 12:49 PM
I hope to see josina anderson next tuesday.

honz
09-27-2009, 12:50 PM
I hope to see josina anderson next tuesday.

There are some people I know I would just love to slap in the face without ever meeting them in person...

shank
09-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Well, some of her other 'big stories' haven't turned out to be too big, so let's hope this isn't one of them.

Anyone an upcoming free agent?

I wish someone would start a site for NFL players, formatted like rosters in Madden. List their names, positions, teams, ages, contracts, years left, and make it all sortable.... would be nice.

doom is the only one that jumps out at me, cause of that other thread. i'm not too worried about getting him resigned. he better not think a 4 sack game against eh browns makes him league-elite. i love doom, but he's still 95% pass rusher at the OLB spot. coach even said so.

aha! maybe doom is going to show that he IS a complete player this week somehow. that awakening wouldn't be very rude, though. it would be more pleasant...

**** josina.

honz
09-27-2009, 01:00 PM
@honzy_wonzy: @JosinaAnderson Wow, more vague hyperbole/drama. You are a joke of a reporter. How do you still have a job? //EPIc TWeET

:salute:

Skinny
09-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Watching the Patriot game, and have watched part of their first three games. One thing I have specifically been looking at is the arm strength, because some have made the case that Brady has an arm similar to Orton's. What I have seen, is that Brady by no means has a weak arm. It might not be quite in the Cutler or cannon range, but it's closer to cannon than noodle.

Now, as I have also said, Orton's arm isn't as week as some have claimed, but more an issue with accuracy and throwing the right ball (soft when it should be soft, hard when it should be hard) than a pure velocity thing.

That said, Brady appears to have quite a bit more zip on his balls than Orton. I think Orton has 'enough' zip, but for those taking the "Brady has a weak arm, and look how successful he is, Orton is just like him" route, it really isn't the case.I don't really have a issue with Ortens arm strength or his accuracy personally, but more about his timing. Receivers are breaking out of their routes and looking back for the ball and it's still in Ortens hand. The ball needs to be there when they turn around and out of Ortens hand alot sooner. Hopefully that gets better as the season goes along and everyone gets more familiar with each other. I understand timing doesn't just grow on trees.

And yeah i agree, Brady has a gun when he needs to.

Zweems56
09-27-2009, 01:24 PM

I ******* hate this woman.

Tned
09-27-2009, 01:25 PM
wouldn't mind watching Denver being on the winning side of a blowout

That wouldn't bother me one bit. I would love to see the defense dominate and the offense explode for the first time this season.

Tned
09-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Are the Broncos in throwback uniforms today? If so, which one?

Tned
09-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Peterson is such a beast.

topscribe
09-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Peterson is such a beast.

Adrian or Kenny?

-----

Tned
09-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Adrian or Kenny?

-----

Adrian.

Tned
09-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Per Denver Post tweet:

@denverbroncos No sign of Stokley yet on the field for pregame warmups, which is very telling. He is always one of the first guys out throwing with Orton.

honz
09-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Per Denver Post tweet:

Big loss. Marshall and Royal will have to step up in this game. Stokes seems to be Oton's go to guy so far this season, especially on key 3rd down throws. I wonder who will replace Stokes in the slot? Will Royal take Stokely's spot with Marshall and Gaffney being lined up out wide? Will McKinley or Lloyd step in?

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 01:43 PM
My boy DeSean Jackson gettin' sick with it like I knew he would last year. Eddie seems like a great guy, but I don't think he is as explosive as Jackson is.

Tned
09-27-2009, 01:47 PM
A few more from Denver Post:

@denverbroncos Looks like WR Kenny McKinley, OLB Jarvis Moss and NT Chris Baker will all be inactive. All in sneakers and ballcaps while others in lckroom.

Elevation inc
09-27-2009, 01:48 PM
i bet the agent for that defenseman josina was blabbing about was either josh barrett, or jarvis moss agent.....LOL

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Are the Broncos in throwback uniforms today? If so, which one?

I heard something about the original brown/yellow, but not sure if that is correct or not.

broncohead
09-27-2009, 01:54 PM
anyone have a stream?

honz
09-27-2009, 01:59 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/09/27/stokley-moreno-active/

Wide receiver Brandon Stokley (thigh) and running back Knowshon Moreno (groin) will be in uniform for Sunday’s game in Oakland. How much the two will be able to play is uncertain, but they were not among the team’s gameday inactives.

Tom Brandstater was designated as the team’s No. 3 quarterback while wide receiver Kenny McKinley, linebacker Spencer Larsen (shoulder), guard Seth Olsen, nose tackle Chris Baker, tackle Brandon Gorin, wide receiver Brandon Lloyd and linebacker Jarvis Moss were the team’s inactives.

It also meant that Le Kevin Smith, who has missed time with a left knee injury, was also set to be active and in uniform.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 02:01 PM
anyone have a stream?

Found on google - have no idea if they work or not

Live Link <<< http://nfllivestream.com >>>

http://live-sports-stream.blogspot.com/search/label/Denver%20Broncos%20VS%20Oakland%20Raiders%20live

They're streaming it live over at http://unlocksports.com/watch28015.html for free if you wanna watch it online

http://worldsportsliveonline.blogspot.com/2009/09/denver-broncos-vs-oakland-raiders-live.html

Skinny
09-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Good news about LeKevin Smith.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Some of these throwbacks are messing with my mind. Like the Jets in the brown and yellow or whatever that is. Tenn with the old Oiler uniforms.

Nomad
09-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Vikings getting served up some Coffee!:lol:

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Orton to be interviewed next on Koaradio.com

Slick
09-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Some of these throwbacks are messing with my mind. Like the Jets in the brown and yellow or whatever that is. Tenn with the old Oiler uniforms.

Jeff Fisher in a shirt that says Houston Oilers.

Elevation inc
09-27-2009, 02:11 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/09/27/stokley-moreno-active/

marshall is gonna get plenty of looks today only 3 good recivers and a injured stokley active???? lol...

Nomad
09-27-2009, 02:12 PM

When I see those unis all I can think of is Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips when I was a little kid.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Vikings getting served up some Coffee!:lol:

I have the Vikings in my office pool (I won last week). I need them to get their heads out. That FG block/TD return hurt.

Slick
09-27-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm nervous.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Countdown to Kickoff - Den at Oak: 1 Hours, 2 Minutes, 24 Seconds

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm nervous.

The doctor recommends two shots of tequila with a couple Corona chasers and you will be fine.

Slick
When I see those unis all I can think of is Earl Campbell! And Bum Phillips!, when I was a little kid.

I got Earl's autograph when i was little. He signed it Earl C. :lol:

shank
I'm nervous.

don't be.

Slick
09-27-2009, 02:16 PM
don't be.

I'm a lot less nervous now that Slowick's gone.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Percy Harvin is the real deal. What a weapon. I'd kill to see a return here in Denver.

Nomad
09-27-2009, 02:17 PM
I got Earl's autograph when i was little. He signed it Earl C. :lol:

I grew up in the heel of La and we were in the Houston coverage area so Oilers was what I watched as a kid!

Tned, gotta love you some Percy Harvin!! KRTD!

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I grew up in the heel of La and we were in the Houston coverage area so Oilers was what I watched as a kid!

Tned, gotta love you some Percy Harvin!! KRTD!

I switched back over to the Pat's game, so didn't see that. Koooleee!!

honz
09-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Percy Harvin is the real deal. What a weapon. I'd kill to see a return here in Denver.

Did you see how fast he was pulling away from everyone? Ridiculous speed.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:21 PM
I think I am 100% road teams for the late games, so that will probably make or break me. $84 payout this week. Let's go road warriors!!

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Did you see how fast he was pulling away from everyone? Ridiculous speed.

It's uncanny. Two people were coming in at angles and he just hit the extra gear. We really need to draft a great returner next year or just what I call the ATH-guys. Athletes!

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Right now I am on the winning side of every one of my early picks, except for the Texans' tie (I have the Texans).

Royal on KOA right now.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Come on Minn defense, pick.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Noooo!!!! They did pick it, but it was delay of game on SF. :mad:

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:39 PM
McDaniels on KOAradio.com

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 02:41 PM
What a catch by Vernon Davis!

Nomad
09-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Noooo!!!! They did pick it, but it was delay of game on SF. :mad:

Third or Fourth delay of the game. 2 on Favre already!

TD SF! 24-20!

getlynched47
09-27-2009, 02:44 PM
DAMNIT!!! Will we EVER be able to play against Javon Walker??

He's inactive for todays game. :tsk:

Let's get a WIN! :defense: :salute:

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Third or Fourth delay of the game. 2 on Favre already!

TD SF! 24-20!

My office pool victory is starting to slide away. I'm on the wrong side of the Hou and Minn games now. Nooooo!!

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Let the Frank Schwab tweets begin:

@fs3142 All right, settled in finally after traveling across the Bay. Some words exchanged between teams during warmups. Should be a good one today

Nomad
09-27-2009, 02:48 PM
:lol:Vikings fans booing on the 3 and out

RunYouOver
09-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Shoot...gonna need a link today...

Nomad
09-27-2009, 02:50 PM
O goody they switched on CBS to the Titans/Oilers game....better not go into OT:mad:!!

What time does the BRONCOS game come on??

LRtagger
09-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Alright, who's got links?

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Ok, time for Houston and Minn to come up with game winning/tieing drives. Right here.

Slick
09-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Shoot...gonna need a link today...

A lot of us need a feed today RYO. I'm hoping I can find one on ustream , they seems to be the most consistent. I'll post up whatever I can find. Tagger found a good one last week.

Tned
09-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Wow, Favre way across LOS.

LRtagger
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
http://neckbeard.webs.com/

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Damn, Houston fumbles in endzone. Killed me.

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Challenge it, in case it broke the plane.

Nick
09-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey this is first time I am not going to the Broncos @ Oakland game in the last 7 years because of economic reasons.

And it is blacked out...

I have not missed a Bronco game for about 18 years... Does any one know where I can watch the game on the internet, so that way I dont have to listen to it on radio?

If not what are the Broncos radio links (On my other computer)? I think it is 850 koa...

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Well, I lost the Vikings game, but I have to believe most people picked Vikings at home. The Jax/Hou game is more of a tossup as to how people would have picked.

10 minutes to the only game that really countes.

Nomad
09-27-2009, 03:06 PM
WOW! NE laid the wood to ATL!

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Switching to the living room bigscreen and laptop. Back in a few.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey this is first time I am not going to the Broncos @ Oakland game in the last 7 years because of economic reasons.

And it is blacked out...

I have not missed a Bronco game for about 18 years... Does any one know where I can watch the game on the internet, so that way I dont have to listen to it on radio?

If not what are the Broncos radio links (On my other computer)? I think it is 850 koa...

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=761237&postcount=54

Yes, radio is 850KOA

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Brett Favre showing why he is the greatest to play the game. PERIOD.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Tned, you spoke too soon bro!

Slick
09-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Here we go!

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:18 PM
I need a stream.

Slick
Nice!

Denver Native (Carol)
:defense:3 AND OUT :defense:

Slick
09-27-2009, 03:19 PM
I need a stream.

Theres's one at the top of the page.

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Tned, you spoke too soon bro!

What happened? I went to get a drink and stuff.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 03:20 PM
:elefant:Brandon:elefant: Need him today

Requiem / The Dagda
That one isn't working for me. :(

Denver Native (Carol)
Kyle spreading it around :salute:

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:21 PM
What happened? I went to get a drink and stuff.

Favre threw a bomb to Greg Lewis with 2 seconds left, Vikes win.

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Nice start on both D and O.

I must admit I am surprised/impressed with the burst Buckhalter as shown in the first two gaes, plus here. Also, some nice pickups in the pass game.

That was a nice little run by Moreno.

honz
09-27-2009, 03:22 PM
This game is over...pure domination by the Broncos.

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Favre threw a bomb to Greg Lewis with 2 seconds left, Vikes win.

Holy cow. Just showed the reply on the Broncs game.

Please tell me that Houston somehow won, and I would be erfect.

honz
09-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Bucky did a great job setting up that block. Great patience.

Tned
Getting supercast setup on the laptop to follow the other games.

Thnikkaman
http://neckbeard.webs.com/

password?

Denver Native (Carol)
Holy cow. Just showed the reply on the Broncs game.

Please tell me that Houston somehow won, and I would be erfect.

Sorry

Tned
Dominant runs by Buck. Bring in Hillis for the score.

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Ahhh, Hillis lost his TD.

honz
09-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Dammit. Hillis sucks. Get him out NOW!

honz
09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Moreno showed hus ability there...just too many defenders there.

honz
09-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Offsides? Wow, I didn't see it. Let's see the replay...

Elevation inc
damn o looks very solid and balanced right now good mix

honz
Run it again! Don't get cute.

Den21vsBal19
09-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Evenin' folks :beer:

Looks like bright start for us :D

honz
**** me...are we going for it? CMON!

Tned
The thing I don't like about that formation is that it almost completely takes away the fear of the pass.

Going for it!!! NE West.

Nick
argh, Go FOR IT!!!!

weazel
anyone have a stream that is working

honz
09-27-2009, 03:28 PM
******* pathetic.

BroncoAV06
Damn...But I was on board with going for it.

Skinny
Damn....

Nick
Our D will get him there, Good call.

Tned
Man, Hillis didn't pick it up, but don't got to Jordan, better off putting in Moreno or Buck. Jordan has shown nothing to date.

Time for a Doom induced safety.

Slick
Why is Jordan in there in that situation?

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:29 PM
anyone have a stream that is working

www.directv.com/supercast ;)

Requiem / The Dagda
Very pathetic showing by our offensive line and rushers there. That is unforgivable.

weazel
Theres's one at the top of the page.

its unwatchable

Zweems56
That was flatout pathetic line play.

Denver Native (Carol)
That's OK - Let's have some more :defense:

shank
i like going for it... but how many runs at the RG was that in a row? are we just going with the law of averages now? mix it up a bit coach

BroncoAV06
Surprised they didn't hit them with the PA on 3rd and goal, get to the outside.

weazel
09-27-2009, 03:30 PM
www.directv.com/supercast ;)

:rolleyes:

Zweems56
Why is Jordan in there in that situation?

Because hillis failed 3x in a row?

Elevation inc
our interior ol sucks.....bye bye weigman/and hamilton

Tned
Ohhh, Champ, if your arms were only 5" longer.

honz
i like going for it... but how many runs at the RG was that in a row? are we just going with the law of averages now? mix it up a bit coach

I liked the playcalling...we need to be able to pick up a yard there...

Elevation inc
09-27-2009, 03:31 PM
we need a guard and center in the first 4 rds next year

Slick
Because hillis failed 3x in a row?

Buckhalter got us there.

honz
INT Goodman! :defense:

Tned
Wow, I thought we were going to see a flag there.

Denver Native (Carol)
INT

:defense::defense::defense::defense:

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:32 PM
I liked the playcalling...we need to be able to pick up a yard there...

They are a BIG defensive line and we have shown that formation a lot on the goal line. Should have spread them out on at least one of those plays.

Nick
Where we at with the Hill INT

Zweems56
Well, I'll take that =p

honz
Nice little play there. We need to punch it in here.

Elevation inc
4 inside powers in a row with crappy run blocking Interior is not good playcalling

weazel
09-27-2009, 03:33 PM
nice !!

Requiem / The Dagda
Is that NE guard we traded for starting or Kuper?

honz
Moreno beasting it up. :salute:

Tned
Hard running by Moreno.

shank
09-27-2009, 03:34 PM
overtime can suck it ;)

honz
Is that NE guard we traded for starting or Kuper?

Kuper the Pooper.

Zweems56
YEAH! Moreno don't want to go down

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Looks like the coach wants to establish the run, which I do like. Smart move by Orton.

Thnikkaman
Download Stream Torrent, and then get this stream:

st://Az8CgpwEdTcDNwWCoAHIgBZY8zLUllevktTX96XNfY0CihcIQm x1ZXNtYW6KQQdkZWZhdWx0iqIGU3BvcnRz

BroncoAV06
Need to get 7 here, can't let the Raiders off the hook twice.......

Thnikkaman
Or this stream
http://eplsite.com/channel7.html

Tned
No doubt about it, Marshall sucks -- that is, he sucks when he isn't dogging it.

shank
sick. i like getting marshal involved.

BroncoAV06
09-27-2009, 03:36 PM
B-Marsh!!

Orton finding him early, looking good on the option routes!

honz
BMarsh pumped up...love to see it. How does Oakland let Marshall run wide open like that?

Zweems56
HEY! What was that thing I just saw? Marshall caught something? In the endzone?

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Kyle and Marshall have been looking great today. Go Broncos!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 03:37 PM
:salute:TD BRONCOS:salute:

:elefant:BRANDON:elefant:

honz
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
BMarsh pumped up...love to see it. How does Oakland let Marshall run wide open like that?

Oh I see, they matched him up one on one with a LB...idiots. :lol:

shank
09-27-2009, 03:39 PM
love it. rebound week for prater.

... actually, we aren't going to be kicking any FGs today.

Den21vsBal19
:salute:TD BRONCOS:salute:

:elefant:BRANDON:elefant:
No why didin't they do that first time? :confused:

Good job :D

Elevation inc
its so nice having a defense create turnovers again.....

Tned
09-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Damn, I forgot to check to see if Pierre Thomas was going to be active and put him in for Ricky Williams. I hope he was inactive. Will be pissed if he racks up big points.

Den21vsBal19
its so nice having a defense create turnovers again.....
And an offense that isn't giving up turnovers ;)

Nomad
Crap I missed the opening series! It's very windy here and the power keeps flickering, then it went out for about 20 minutes! Anyway enough of my whining...way to go BRONCOS!!!

BroncoAV06
09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Damn, I forgot to check to see if Pierre Thomas was going to be active and put him in for Ricky Williams. I hope he was inactive. Will be pissed if he racks up big points.

Its going to be Bush and Hamilton for NO today, Hamilton already has a TD.

honz
09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
LOL. Kenny Peterson taking inspiration from Webster/Winborn there...and then we get gashed for a big run.

BroncoAV06
09-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Yes! INT Goodman!

Tned
If Russell starts to become any real threat (like, not throwing picks on consecutive drives), McFadden will be one of the best RBs in the league.

shank
:boner:

honz
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Jafatty must have been late to the buffet this morning.

Nomad
Hell yeah, pick by Goodman!!!:defense::beer:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 03:43 PM
:defense::defense:INT BRONCOS:defense::defense:

Nick
Gooooooooooodman

honz
Orton locked on Marshall there.

Requiem / The Dagda
Russell is terrible. There wasn't much of a rush there at all, a great pocket, and he throws a pick. LOL.

pnbronco
Good job Goodman.....

Skinny
Goodie INT!

Tned
Come on Miami. Shut down the Bolts. Having a two game lead after three woul be nice.

Nick
I can hear the boos from my house in Pleasanton, lol

Nomad
09-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Is the run game not working??

Tned
lol, Buffalo fake FG, then pass for TD.

Tned
not sure about the screen in that spot.

honz
Ugh, I don't like that playcall on 3rd and 10. Too many good WRs to give up there.

CrazyHorse
09-27-2009, 03:45 PM
AHHH I'm missing the game can someone give me a game feed link?

BroncoAV06
That would of been a good 1st down play.

Tned
Would they have the dirt on the other side, too?

honz
Must be some wind in Oaktown....usign the TO so Prater can kick with the wind, I presume.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
I don't even wanna say "I bet Prater misses it." -- but his kicking doesn't really put the confidence in my belly.

shank
09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Must be some wind in Oaktown....usign the TO so Prater can kick with the wind, I presume.

get him out of the dirt as well.

does the gameclock start running after our timeout?

Nomad
09-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Good job Prater!!!

shank
09-27-2009, 03:47 PM
very nice

broncohead
09-27-2009, 03:48 PM
AHHH I'm missing the game can someone give me a game feed link?

http://eplsite.com/channel7.html

Zweems56
Well, we made the fieldgoal, so the TO is appropriate.

pnbronco
Yeah Matty! Poor thing I could see the deep breath from here....

honz
Beautiful kick. Atta boy Prater. Good start so far, but I can't help but feel like we should be up more.

Tned
Guess they would have had dirt on both ends, but favorable wind here. Hate to see them burn a TO, but they did get points.

BroncoAV06
10-0 lead after one, offense moving well early. Would love to see them be able to drive the dagger in before half time. Don't leave any room for the Raiders to get a big play and be close.

Defense!

Zweems56
09-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah Matty! Poor thing I could see the deep breath from here....

That could just be a pre-kick ritual. We should keep our eyes on it on his next kick =p

sneakers
I need a stream.

Here you go Dreamo

http://www.zomse.com/137.htm

Nomad
Has the BRONCOS tried the run game yet?

pnbronco
Come on Special Teams and D....D....D.....

honz
09-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Nice lick by Super Mario.

Den21vsBal19
09-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Good job Prater!!!
Sweet, 10 point lead :rockon:

gnomeflinger
09-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Thank you sneaks. I can now watch the game. :beer:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Has the BRONCOS tried the run game yet?

Yes, a lot on the 1st possession

honz
09-27-2009, 03:53 PM
3rd down. C'mon :defense:!

pnbronco
09-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah Kenny!!!!

sneakers
09-27-2009, 03:54 PM
McFattin sucks, Bush is much better

BroncoAV06
09-27-2009, 03:54 PM
I thought he never really had possesion on the catch.

Raiders getting the run game going.

pnbronco
09-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Holding, whew...good

FanInAZ
Just got out of church and am now at a bus stop at 23rd Ave/Indian School. I'm heading to a sports lounge at 16th St/Indian School. Its a Patriots' spot, but I cheered on the Broncos there in the past

Looking good so far. Has Devilspawn check in yet?

honz
Raiders gashing us now. Gotta stop them here after the holding penalty...nice gift.

gnomeflinger
09-27-2009, 03:56 PM
I know this probably doesn't have much to do with the game, but it's something I notice. I hate Oakland's stadium. The baseball set-up is very distracting to me.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Pears plays for the Raiders? LOL!

honz
09-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Ugh...c'mon D.

Nomad
Oakland gaining momentum and looking like the last time we played them!! BRONCOS gotta shed those blockers and tackle!!

Denver Native (Carol)
I know this probably doesn't have much to do with the game, but it's something I notice. I hate Oakland's stadium. The baseball set-up is very distracting to me.

Yeah, but it's fitting for the team that plays there :D

weazel
09-27-2009, 03:58 PM
slicing and dicing our D

Requiem / The Dagda
D.J. Williams got caught with his pants down. Mental midgets like him can't do pass coverage.

BroncoAV06
Ah so close.

honz
LMAO. Marcus Thomas looked like a 2 month old puppy chasing after a tennis ball.

pnbronco
09-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Pears plays for the Raiders? LOL!

I just noticed that. I actually like Eric, use to give his dog treats....:D

Yes, the fumble and now out of field goal range....hope it stays that way....:elefant:

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Haggan is awesome.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 04:00 PM
LOL @ the Thomas analogy. He was pissed he didn't get it. "Aw **** come on!"

Tned
09-27-2009, 04:01 PM
8-1 in the early games in my office pool, Houston ruined my perfect start.

honz
09-27-2009, 04:02 PM
D looked soft there. Long FG try here...and it's good. :( Let's see if the O can answer.

Tned
09-27-2009, 04:02 PM
No score would have been better, but at least the defense settled down and held them to 3

Nomad
09-27-2009, 04:03 PM
8-1 in the early games in my office pool, Houston ruined my perfect start.

I assume Vikings pulled out the win!!

Zweems56
09-27-2009, 04:03 PM
No score would have been better, but at least the defense settled down and held them to 3

Not gonna matter. We're going up 14 after this drive anyway.

Tned
09-27-2009, 04:04 PM
D looked soft there. Long FG try here...and it's good. :( Let's see if the O can answer.

They've really established the run, now they need to gash them with the pass.

Tned
09-27-2009, 04:05 PM
I assume Vikings pulled out the win!!

Yea, I gave up on the game as over, but Favre threw a long TD pass with 2 seconds left.

pnbronco
09-27-2009, 04:05 PM
How long has Eddie been returning??? I feel like I've been on another planet for the last month...