PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Predictions:NFC

Retired_Member_001
12-07-2007, 05:49 PM
NFC

1. Dallas Cowboys 14-2, (NFC East Winner). The Dallas Cowboys are the best team in the NFC. The Cowboys have weapons all over their offense, and brick walls all over their defense. People on offense like Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Jason Witten and Flozell Adams really make a difference as do people on defense like Terrence Newmans, Shaun Ellis and DeMarcus Ware. The Cowboys are a team that could definitely take it all in Arizona.

2. Green Bay Packers 13-3, (NFC North Winner). Old man Favre is playing like it’s his last season. That is a good thing because he and his offense will be giving it their all. However the Packers are a team that will struggle when it comes to winning the big games, simply because they have no run game. If the Packers run game all of a sudden springs in to life for the post-season, then the Packers are serious Super Bowl contenders. If not, then the Packers become serious first playoff game exit contenders. It’s all down to the run game getting started for the Packers.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11-5, (NFC South Winner). The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a good team. With the New Orleans Saints killing their own chances early on in the season, the Buccaneers only needed to put together a half decent season to win the division. The Buccaneers have a good defense and that’s what they will rely on to get them far in the playoffs.

4. Seattle Seahawks 10-6, (NFC West Winner). The Seattle Seahawks will win their division, but they will face some competition from Arizona. The Cardinals have left an attack for the NFC West Title a little too late. The Seahawks are not going to get back to the Super Bowl and are one of the weaker NFC Teams entering the Playoffs. The Seahawks run game is a complete mess, their offensive line isn’t how it used to be, these two factors are big dents for the Seahawks.

5. Minnesota Vikings 10-6, (NFC North Runner-Up). The Minnesota Vikings are currently the team on fire. The key for the Vikings is can Tarvaris Jackson continue to manage games well as he has done the last 3 games? If he can the Vikings can potentially beat anyone in the NFL. The problem for the Vikings is they are the team of extremes. Best rush offense in the league, best rush defense in the league. Second worse pass offense in the league, worst pass defense in the league. What the Vikings do well, they REALLY do well, what they do bad they REALLY do bad, this is why it's important to not get into a situation where Tarvaris Jackson needs to win the game, he can manage a game but not win it. The Vikings could go surprisingly far in the playoffs, but it will take a lot of Adrian Peterson to get them there.

6. New York Giants 9-7, (NFC East Runner-Up). The New York Giants have a tough schedule ahead of them, but they will just sneak it through. The Giants will beat out Arizona and Detroit for the final spot. The New York Giants have got a good defense that puts pressure on the quarterback well. Eli Manning is an incredibly average quarterback and he will be a problem for them if they have to pass the ball in the playoffs. With Derrick Ward injured it looks like Eli Manning will have to pass more in the playoffs which will kill the Giants.

Teams who just miss out:
Arizona Cardinals (8-8) Kurt Warner puts together a little last minute attempt at the NFC West Title but he falls two games short of the victory. It was a little too late.

Detroit Lions (8-8) 10 wins? :laugh: No way Mr.Kitna. The Lions fade out to a an 8-8 record.

NFC Teams who didn’t do as well as they had hoped (Previously good teams who had failed this season): Chicago Bears (7-9), New Orleans Saints (7-9), Philadelphia Eagles (6-10).

Medford Bronco
12-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Good job wook but I do not see Minny winning out

9-7 IMO

I also think the Cards can go 9-7 as well and it could be a tie breaker extravangza

but all in all I love your article :salute:

Retired_Member_001
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Good job wook but I do not see Minny winning out

9-7 IMO

I also think the Cards can go 9-7 as well and it could be a tie breaker extravangza

but all in all I love your article :salute:

Thanks.

I don't know but I have just got this feeling about Minnesota. I think they have got a very good offense and Tarvaris Jackson has been doing his job and not throwing the game away recently. Of course Mr. AD has alot to do with Minnesota's potential sucess.

As for Arizona, I don't they they will beat Seattle.

I think the game against New Orleans is 50:50.

I think their games against St.Louis and Atlanta are wins. 8-8 in my opinion.

Thanks for the reply to my article.

Escobar
12-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Giants take NFC, heard it here first.

saddletramp
12-09-2007, 12:34 AM
it kills me to say this but I have to say that the Cowboys are gonna win it all.

my neighbor of 17 years is laughing his head off from his grave now.

Escobar
12-09-2007, 01:03 AM
it kills me to say this but I have to say that the Cowboys are gonna win it all.

my neighbor of 17 years is laughing his head off from his grave now.

Win it all? Whoa buddy...calm down

AFC's Fourth seed > NFC

saddletramp
12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Win it all? Whoa buddy...calm down

AFC's Fourth seed > NFC

hey buddy jsut reading the writing on the all is all. Caling like I see it. Sure, I want the Broncos to win the SuperBowl but I have to be realistic also.

Devilspawn
12-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Dallas
Green Bay
Tampa Bay
Seattle
NY Giants
Minnesota

Minnesota 20, Tampa Bay 31
NY Giants 27, Seattle 24

NY Giants 20, Dallas 34
Tampa Bay 10, Green Bay 37

Green Bay 38, Dallas 34

Watchthemiddle
12-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Minnesota winning out really doesn't help us much, but then again our chances are pretty dim right now anyway.

Retired_Member_001
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Sorry for the lack of articles from me, things will be back to normal next week,

:beer: