PDA

View Full Version : Who starts against the CHEFS!!!

Crush05
12-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Curious on everyones thoughts in our current situation.

Watchthemiddle
12-06-2007, 02:10 PM
If he is healthy, I want to see Young.

Crush05
12-06-2007, 02:21 PM
IMO if Henry is healthy after Mike's comments I say it will be Henry!!!!!

TXBRONC
12-06-2007, 10:18 PM
It will be Henry if he's healthy enough to play.

Stand Ablaze
12-06-2007, 10:33 PM
The CHEFS you say? :rolleyes:

It'll most likely be Travis as the featured back on Sunday. He has 4 games left to crack 1,000 yards, I'm not sure he'll get it but hey anythings possible.

Lonestar
12-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Young and Thenry will see the bulk of the action..

SR
12-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Why is this even being debated? Henry is our money player. He's healthy and he needs to prove he doesn't have fumbleitis. If healthy, Young and Hall will probably get a few carries a piece, but Henry will get 20+.

omac
12-07-2007, 06:39 AM
I think RBBC; with the recent injuries, as well as the lack of conditioning that brings about, Mikey will probably want to keep them all fresh, to run hard each time.

SR
12-07-2007, 07:22 AM
I think RBBC; with the recent injuries, as well as the lack of conditioning that brings about, Mikey will probably want to keep them all fresh, to run hard each time.

Negative. Then again, Shanny has made a ton of other, more ridiculous moves this season.

Crush05
12-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Why is this even being debated? Henry is our money player. He's healthy and he needs to prove he doesn't have fumbleitis. If healthy, Young and Hall will probably get a few carries a piece, but Henry will get 20+.

You should know that if Shanny feels someone else will give us a better chance to win they will play not the money man. I did pick Henry because right now as stated before on what Shanny had said it is Henry.

SR
12-07-2007, 07:50 AM
You should know that if Shanny feels someone else will give us a better chance to win they will play not the money man. I did pick Henry because right now as stated before on what Shanny had said it is Henry.

By "money" player I didn't mean he'd get played because he makes the most moeny, I meant he makes the most money because of the way he plays. We all saw what he could do for the first month of the season. He claims to be healthy again, so if we don't play him now it's a stupid decision on shanny's part.

Lonestar
12-07-2007, 12:38 PM

With thenrys bum knee I think he will only see spot action, he admits he is only about at 80%.

It is now time to see what the other players have.

Can he play on it sure but why risk it? The playoffs are a dead issue, or should be.

We all know if healthy he can handle the load IMO it is time to let him start healing up for next year.

Time to find out which of the other RB's are keepers and get them time for trade value if nothing else..

God only knows we have a lot of other holes to fill via the draft.

omac
12-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Negative. Then again, Shanny has made a ton of other, more ridiculous moves this season.

As Jrwiz mentioned, Henry's stated that he's only 80%. Plus, with the injuries to all 3 RBs, it would be better for them to split the load, than for any to carry a full load and risk further injury.

Crush05
12-07-2007, 05:22 PM
By "money" player I didn't mean he'd get played because he makes the most moeny, I meant he makes the most money because of the way he plays. We all saw what he could do for the first month of the season. He claims to be healthy again, so if we don't play him now it's a stupid decision on shanny's part.

I get ya, a little slow lately. I agree!

Broncos Mtnman
12-07-2007, 05:56 PM
I think it will be Young for two reasons....

Henry isn't 100%.

Young had a field day against the Chefs a few weeks ago.

Retired_Member_001
12-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Selvin Young should start.

You don't want a high running back carrying the load.

Stand Ablaze
12-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Selvin Young should start.

You don't want a high running back carrying the load.

Yes you do want a "high" running back carrying the load, wait, I don't think he's high anymore. Didn't he win his appeal? Oh yeah that's right!

Retired_Member_001
12-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Yes you do want a "high" running back carrying the load, wait, I don't think he's high anymore. Didn't he win his appeal? Oh yeah that's right!

It was a joke, I was making a point that Travis Henry has character issues.

TXBRONC
12-07-2007, 07:39 PM
I've heard that Henry is will more than likely get to start however he will still more than likely share carries with Young. Hall probably get any rushing attempts unless the other two are ineffective.

broncosfanscott
12-07-2007, 08:59 PM
I think Henry will get most of the carries to start the game as he seems to do well against KC. However, I think Young will get a fair share of carries as well.

TXBRONC
12-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I think Henry will get most of the carries to start the game as he seems to do well against KC. However, I think Young will get a fair share of carries as well.

I think Henry will get the majority of the carries for the whole game if his body will hold up. The only concern I have is that Henry said last week that right now he doesn't have his burst.

Lonestar
12-07-2007, 11:26 PM

But he is still in the program..