PDA

View Full Version : Guys, it's Raider week -- Let's Get FIRED UP! (Check this out!)

McKeough
09-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Definitely my favorite Monday Night Football pregame video.

This gets me fired up every time.

Let's lay a whoopin' on those Raider chumps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7lAbpj3kxg

O7lAbpj3kxg

:beer:

Also, if you've got the time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxuht0Exd68&feature=related

topscribe
09-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Now, everybody listen up!!

This is required viewing this week!! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/throckon.gif

-----

Requiem / The Dagda
09-22-2009, 09:51 AM
I always get goosebumps seeing that. I knew what it was before I even entered the thread. Hell yeah!

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Hell ya!!!

Kill the radiots...

:salute:

broncofaninfla
09-22-2009, 10:05 AM
I still hate the Raiders BUT the Chargers have taken over the team I hate most ranking.

Slick
09-22-2009, 10:09 AM
:lol:

"I can't ever remember coming out of that locker room without telling them, I intend to kick your ass today." -Tom Jackson

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 10:09 AM
I hate the radiots more until next week. :D

smith49
09-22-2009, 10:57 AM
those punk ass raiders beat us last time at home. this year they are looking a little bit better. i think those two things make this a big game. oh, and the fact that ists a divisional game. lets hope out d can keep up thier great play and that the o can keep improving. lets kill us some raiders.

underrated29
09-22-2009, 11:23 AM
I cant view the link here at work, but is it the Samuel Jax intro?

I love that if it is! Totally gets you fired up.

We need to bump this thread right before the game starts. Make sure everyone gets the game face on.

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 11:29 AM
It is that indeed. :salute:

Zweems56
09-22-2009, 11:43 AM
LOL! Tom Jackson cracks me up. "ITS OVER FAT MAN!"

oakman
09-22-2009, 02:58 PM
As a Raider fan and new to this board, I`ll say this: Yes, the Raiders are much improved in attitude and some key positions. (backfield and receivers, secondary D) However, Jamillions has been absolutely horrible unless the pressure is on for a scoring drive and then he might make a few good tosses. If the Raiders just had an "average" QB last Sunday, the Chiefs would have been blown out as the Raider receivers were open all day long. Unless Jmac suddenly gets his arse in gear, all the Broncos have to do is crowd the line and stop the run forcing the Raider D on the field to the point they will tire out and the Broncos score.....good game dudes.....

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 03:03 PM
As a Raider fan and new to this board, I`ll say this: Yes, the Raiders are much improved in attitude and some key positions. (backfield and receivers, secondary D) However, Jamillions has been absolutely horrible unless the pressure is on for a scoring drive and then he might make a few good tosses. If the Raiders just had an "average" QB last Sunday, the Chiefs would have been blown out as the Raider receivers were open all day long. Unless Jmac suddenly gets his arse in gear, all the Broncos have to do is crowd the line and stop the run forcing the Raider D on the field to the point they will tire out and the Broncos score.....good game dudes.....

:welcome:

Nice first post and you're right.

Go Broncos!!!

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 03:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/e07a1a9f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/pissonraiders.gif

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 03:51 PM
This game is for the division lead.

That thought just occured.

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 04:00 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Terror Alert in Oakland:

OAKLAND , (CA)--Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Little Johnny's parents were finally getting divorced, and went to famiily court for a custody hearing.

Little Johnny's mother's attorney told the court that he should live with his mother because she was nurturing and kind, and even worse... Johnny's Daddy beats him!

Little Johnny's father's attorney told the court that he should live with his father because he could better provide proper necessities, and even worse... Johnny's Mommy beats him!

Finally, the judge asked Johnny "Who do YOU want to live with, son?"

And Little Johnny wiped his eys, sniffled and squeaked out "I want to live with the Oakland Raiders, because They can't beat Anyone!"

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Reporter: How do you feel about the execution of your team's offensive line
tonight?
AL Davis: I'm in favour of it.

There was a 2nd grade teacher who was a Raiders fan. One day she was telling her class that she was a Raiders fan and wanted the kids to put their hands up if they were Raiders fans as well. All of the class put their hands up even though they did not know what she was talking about to win her approval except for Suzy.

The teacher saw that Suzy's hand was not up and asked her why not. Little Suzy replied "I am a Bronco Fan!" The teacher, obviously annoyed by little Suzy's answer sneered "Why are you a Broncos Fan?"

Little Suzy said, "My mommy is a Broncos fan and my daddy is a Broncos fan, so I am a Broncos fan."

Now the teacher is really mad, "So, if your mother is a dumbass and your father is an idiot, what would that make you?"

Little Suzy thought about it for a minute and replied "I guess that would make me a Raider fan!"

Whats the difference between a dead dog in the middle of the road and a dead faider fan in the middle of the road?

The dead dog has skid marks leading up to it!

Dean
09-22-2009, 08:20 PM
:bump: Just bumping it up.

MOtorboat
09-22-2009, 08:32 PM
There was a guy from Denver driving to Oakland and a guy from Oakland driving to Denver, both to see relatives.

They took some back roads and ended up on Highway 6 just outside of Ely, Nevada where they were in a head-on collision.

They both got of their cars OK, and were sitting by the road, the Denver man in his Broncos hat and the Oakland man in his Raiders hat when the Denver guy stops and says, "hey, you know, this really wasn't the fault of either of us. So, to bury the hatchet a little, I think you and I can mend some bridges by sharing the bottle of Jack in my trunk."

"Really," the Oakland fan says, "that's a great idea."

So the Colorado man walked to his car and grabbed the bottle and walked back to the side of the road and handed the bottle to the Raider fan.

"Here, in good spirit, I'll let you take the first pull."

The Raider fan grabbed it and guzzled down about a quarter of the bottle, pulled it away from his face and gave a big sigh, "what a great idea. Your turn."

The Broncos fan replied, "nah...I'll wait till the cops get here."

topscribe
09-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Reporter: How do you feel about the execution of your team's offensive line
tonight?
AL Davis: I'm in favour of it.

There was a 2nd grade teacher who was a Raiders fan. One day she was telling her class that she was a Raiders fan and wanted the kids to put their hands up if they were Raiders fans as well. All of the class put their hands up even though they did not know what she was talking about to win her approval except for Suzy.

The teacher saw that Suzy's hand was not up and asked her why not. Little Suzy replied "I am a Bronco Fan!" The teacher, obviously annoyed by little Suzy's answer sneered "Why are you a Broncos Fan?"

Little Suzy said, "My mommy is a Broncos fan and my daddy is a Broncos fan, so I am a Broncos fan."

Now the teacher is really mad, "So, if your mother is a dumbass and your father is an idiot, what would that make you?"

Little Suzy thought about it for a minute and replied "I guess that would make me a Raider fan!"

Whats the difference between a dead dog in the middle of the road and a dead faider fan in the middle of the road?

The dead dog has skid marks leading up to it!

Whereas the faider fan has skid marks in his shorts. :D

-----

Devilspawn
09-22-2009, 08:47 PM
This game is for the division lead.

That thought just occured.
Ha I knew that as soon as Ray Lewis knocked Sproles back to 1976.

T.K.O.
09-22-2009, 08:50 PM

wow ... thats like all the way back to when the raiders were good......what a hit !
sorry i had to do it,now i'll leave;)

Day1BroncoFan
09-23-2009, 12:12 AM

I don't think about such things as that. Football isn't my life.

ikillz0mbies
09-23-2009, 12:25 AM
hahaha awesome thread.

Dortoh
09-23-2009, 10:19 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/raiders_suck1.jpg

Dortoh
09-23-2009, 10:36 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=9108&stc=1

Dortoh
09-23-2009, 10:50 AM
http://www.jasontheriault.com/raiders.jpg

sacmar
09-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Can't wait once again. I have a feeling this will be one fun trip this year. Sucks most are too scared to go, after the game watchin half those fans cry and the other half not even know what the score is hillarious in person

Northman
09-23-2009, 04:36 PM

OMG, DS. There is yet another civil and intelligent Raiderfan out in the world! I cant believe it! Welcome to the board Oakman. Look forward to a great game this weekend. Thats about as far as my hospitality goes, you know the drill. :coffee::D

Dortoh
09-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Fear the doughboy

http://www.allfootball247.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jamarcus2.png

Day1BroncoFan
09-24-2009, 11:23 AM
stay-puft in black :lol:

Dortoh
09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I stole this line fair and square but liked it so much I had to share.

This was a line from someones breakdown of the Faiders.

"A quarterback who couldn't find a reciever in a room full of telephones."

Dortoh
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
The game is blacked out in Faidville

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=25003&stc=1&d=1253804680

T.K.O.
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
i just watched ortons wed presser and i noticed one big difference.....better look out raiduh's the........NECKBEARD IS BACK !!!:mad:
he has been playing with an bum hand and no neckbeard,now he will DESTROY the puny raiders with both being healthy:D:beer::elefant:

T.K.O.
09-24-2009, 04:03 PM
The game is blacked out in Faidville

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=25003&stc=1&d=1253804680

my sister lives in berkeley,she is gonna be pissed if i get the game in my little town in montana and she cant watch it 15 minutes from chokeland collosium.
hahaha....thats ok because she usually calls me up 1/2 buzzed and bets on the raiders before (or during) the game then forgets to pay me when they lose....which has been about 90% of the times we bet:laugh:

Dortoh
09-24-2009, 04:05 PM
my sister lives in berkeley,she is gonna be pissed if i get the game in my little town in montana and she cant watch it 15 minutes from chokeland collosium.
hahaha....thats ok because she usually calls me up 1/2 buzzed and bets on the raiders before (or during) the game then forgets to pay me when they lose....which has been about 90% of the times we bet:laugh:

You can call and tease her because its officially blacked out I think.

TXBRONC
09-24-2009, 04:16 PM
The Raiders do have good running game. If our defense can contain McFadden then we should have pretty good chance of winning this game.

T.K.O.
09-24-2009, 04:21 PM
the raiders have alot of motivation to win ,cable told the team he would line them up and punch them in the face if they lose......
i just hope our team goes in with alot of attitude and plays to their potential,if we do it should be ugly for the raiders....34-17 broncos !:salute:

Dortoh
09-24-2009, 04:27 PM
The Raiders do have good running game. If our defense can contain McFadden then we should have pretty good chance of winning this game.

I'm not so sold on that. Gallery is out and they struggled to run vs the chefs. Add in their fat QB cant hit the broadside of the barn so we should be able to put 8 in the box.

My only fear is Orton.........there I said it :laugh:

NorthernLights
09-24-2009, 07:43 PM
The worst part about playing the Raiders early in the year, that dirt infield. It really messed up my Bolts (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it :D).

On a serious note, they did punch us in the face and played much better than I expected. Russell isn't so hot and Whitlock called him out today saying he makes Leaf look like a HOF'er. I actually laughed at that.

Good luck this weekend. I haven't picked the game yet, but I won money on the Broncos last week so I'm happy. Enjoy.

NL

TXBRONC
09-24-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm not so sold on that. Gallery is out and they struggled to run vs the chefs. Add in their fat QB cant hit the broadside of the barn so we should be able to put 8 in the box.

The reason I said that their running game is because McFadden is good outside runner and the one problem I think we had on defense is defending the perimeter when our opponents run to the outside.

T.K.O.
09-25-2009, 12:33 PM
The worst part about playing the Raiders early in the year, that dirt infield. It really messed up my Bolts (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it :D).

On a serious note, they did punch us in the face and played much better than I expected. Russell isn't so hot and Whitlock called him out today saying he makes Leaf look like a HOF'er. I actually laughed at that.

Good luck this weekend. I haven't picked the game yet, but I won money on the Broncos last week so I'm happy. Enjoy.
NL

well double down cuz... its gonna be all broncos !:salute:

T.K.O.
09-25-2009, 12:36 PM

its all good after this week everyone will "fear orton"
i mean that in the good way though....like....
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dahdhi0incTU/261x.jpg
FEAR THIS !.....your next oakland !

Dortoh
09-25-2009, 12:43 PM
its all good after this week everyone will "fear orton"
i mean that in the good way though....like....
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dahdhi0incTU/261x.jpg
FEAR THIS !.....your next oakland !

Honestly I'm trying to be nicer to Kyle these days. Hey he is 2-0 so I'm happy but on a serious note he will get eatin alive if he is asked to go pass happy on a very good faider secondary. We better be able to run the ball and use some misdirection.

Orton vs Oak secondary is not the match up we want to attack IMHO

T.K.O.
09-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Tollner: JaMarcus is regressing
Posted by Mike Florio on September 25, 2009 2:03 PM ET
In a surprisingly candid assessment of a third-year quarterback who was the first overall pick in the 2007 draft, Raiders passing game coordinator Ted Tollner said Thursday that quarterback JaMarcus Russell is regressing.

"That's an accurate assessment because we really felt like we were making some real strides and the area was anticipation and turning the ball loose and trusting," Tollner told the media, per Nancy Gay of FanHouse. "Are [the passes] going to be where they belong? Can I turn it loose when the coaches want me, or do I have to wait and use my big arm? We were making some real strides along those lines because you have to at this level. . . .

"You can't wait till people are open," Tollner said. "We made strides and last week we fell back in all those areas. That's disappointing to all of us and we've got to get back on track. The answer? I don't have the answer other than what I just said. It's a number of things that happen and there has been a major emphasis on him, on JaMarcus, we've got to give [him] a foot rhythm that allows [him] to turn the ball loose on time and [he needs] to buy into that.

"And he has, to repeat myself -- we were making strides and -- bam -- we stepped back, and I don't have the answer other than what I already said."

The candor from Tollner is stunning. But since the Raiders don't have a viable candidate on the roster to push Russell to get better, they need to do something to get the kid on track.

Whether calling Russell out gets it down remains to be seen.

But, let's face it. He can't get much worse. Through two games, Russell's passer rating is 46.6. He has completed less than 36 percent of his passes.

Still, there's cause for hope. Late in both games, Russell led his team to go-ahead scores. Eventually, the light that comes on when the game is on the line might activate at some point during the first three and a half quarters of the game.

T.K.O.
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
its raiders week.....time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!http://images.radcity.net/5176/1256053.jpg

McKeough
09-26-2009, 12:33 AM
its raiders week.....time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!http://images.radcity.net/5176/1256053.jpg

Amen, brotha!

The weekend is here, and it's time for some BRONCOS FOOTBALL! :beer:

TXBRONC
09-26-2009, 09:53 AM

I hope Orton isn't partying before the game. ;)

BigDaddyBronco
09-26-2009, 10:03 AM
"It's all over fat man. That's it. It's done." Tom Jackson to John Madden

Bronco9798
09-26-2009, 10:05 AM
This is the typical type of game in the past where the Broncos make bad teams/players (Russell) look all pro and look like world beaters. These are the games I get sick about cause you know who the better team is but a lot if times in the past the Broncos have played down to the level of the competition.

I'm anxious to see how well McDaniels prepares the team for a divisional match up and see how ready they are to beat a really bad team, especially on the road. Last week was a good game against a bad team and we played well at home. Hopefully, we do the same on the road.

Day1BroncoFan
09-26-2009, 11:05 AM
My guess is the Broncos play up to par and win it. :salute:

oakman
09-30-2009, 09:24 PM
:welcome:

Nice first post and you're right.

Go Broncos!!!

Unfortunatly I was correct and it`s obviously much worse than I thought. Sorry we couldn`t challenge your boys much........Jamillions and our head office needs a lobotomy. See ya guys later in the year!