PDA

View Full Version : Colts SUCK

Gamechanger
09-21-2009, 11:05 PM
but Dolphins suck more :D

Overtime
09-22-2009, 08:20 AM
nothing better than a Monday Night where Choad Puddington thinks he has victory, only to see it precariously snatched away by the future HOF'er Peyton Manning.

**** the Tunafins, **** Dean Sparano and his Mild ***** Cat formation, and **** Choad Puddington.

claymore
09-22-2009, 08:25 AM
What a game. Manning is a stallion.

Northman
09-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Darn, and i was SO looking forward to seeing Sloan come in and tell us they were SB bound. lmao

Overtime
09-22-2009, 08:47 AM
Darn, and i was SO looking forward to seeing Sloan come in and tell us they were SB bound. lmao

Consolation Bowl Bound maybe, that's where they play the Faiders for the rights to claim the title of "leagues worst team". :laugh:

Dr Velcro
09-22-2009, 10:25 AM
That defense was pretty damn enduring against their run game.

Unable to completely stop the run, but still.

DAMN!

Also-
Dallas Clark, FTW!

Still think that Taj Smith can do us some good if we used him.

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 10:29 AM
The fish played their best game, played it their way and lost... priceless.

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 11:15 AM
That defense was pretty damn enduring against their run game.

Unable to completely stop the run, but still.

DAMN!

Also-
Dallas Clark, FTW!

Still think that Taj Smith can do us some good if we used him.

it wasn't the run, it was that damn wildcat (ronnie brown) that killed us, our secondary was flipping waxed, we need Powers back and fast

another thing, Lacey should have a starting NB job after that play against Ginn

Dallas Clark is a man-beast, and I've fell in love with Garcon, did you see those motors?

and Donald Brown has earned his starting job, Addai is still good but that run earned him that, seriously

ursamajor
09-22-2009, 01:44 PM
That game will be talked about, and re-aired till the end of time. Instant classic.

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
but Dolphins suck more :D

You know what you guys need? You need someone like Brandon Stokley :cool:

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 01:47 PM
You take Stokley for Manning...

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 01:50 PM
You take Stokley for Manning...

Stokley is money besides coach Payton isnt even the highest paid player at his postion. Also Orton had a higher passer rating then Payton in week 1.

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 01:53 PM
Stokley is money besides coach Payton isnt even the highest paid player at his postion. Also Orton had a higher passer rating then Payton in week 1.

If (there is that if again) we had Manning would we be better or worse without Stokley?

I'm not sold on Orton yet. We know what Manning can do but it isn't going to happen anyway.

:coffee:

Slick
09-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Stokley's the only one that seems to have studied his playbook. I'd like to hang on to him.

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 01:57 PM
You know what you guys need? You need someone like Brandon Stokley :cool:

had him before, miss him sometimes

anyway, how you like our leftovers? ;)

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Stokley's the only one that seems to have studied his playbook. I'd like to hang on to him.

I really just wanted to get a reaction from GC but, oh well. :D

I don't want to trade Stokley either.

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Stokely's paying his due, would have wanted to see him in that blue horseshoe one more time but life goes on

glad to see he's becoming the #1 receiver he's capable of

Slick
09-22-2009, 02:08 PM
GC, I saw Donald Strickland playing his ass off for the Jets last Sunday. He's a CU Buff so I've always been a fan of his. How's the guy that took his place doing?

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Stokely's paying his due, would have wanted to see him in that blue horseshoe one more time but life goes on

glad to see he's becoming the #1 receiver he's capable of

If BMarsh would grow up Stok should be back in the slot where he just destroys defenses IMO

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 02:14 PM
I really just wanted to get a reaction from GC but, oh well. :D

I don't want to trade Stokley either.

That is what I was going for also but GC is simply unshakeable.

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
GC, I saw Donald Strickland playing his ass off for the Jets last Sunday. He's a CU Buff so I've always been a fan of his. How's the guy that took his place doing?

Strickland? what a blast from the past

his replacement was Harper, who's now a Titan

I seen him play too, he was was good in run support while he was here but his coverage skills had me ready to throw my char at my TV

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
If BMarsh would grow up Stok should be back in the slot where he just destroys defenses IMO

this is true, but he's impressed me on the outside also

he's just one of those guys who just brings the meaning of the word "step up"

BroncoBJ
09-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Manning is like a damn Robot. :mad: ... On that final drive, I told someone that he would throw to Wayne and Clark all the way down the field and score easy. :lol:
Pretty much what he did almost.

But its just like hes a robot. Its like a video game or something. Its fun to watch him at least even though I hate the Colts. :mad:

OaklandRaider
09-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Peyton Manning = Twice the player John Elway could ever hope to be.

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 05:02 PM

You try to hard :laugh:

OaklandRaider
09-22-2009, 05:03 PM
You try to hard :laugh:

I'm not trying, I'm just speaking the truth.

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm not trying, I'm just babbling.

Edited for accuracy. :salute:

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm not trying, I'm just speaking the truth.

Whoops my bad I didnt realize you were here to have a deep thought provoking conversation. I just assumed from your previously insane tripe that you were a troll........my bad :rolleyes:

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Manning is like a damn Robot. :mad: ... On that final drive, I told someone that he would throw to Wayne and Clark all the way down the field and score easy. :lol:
Pretty much what he did almost.

But its just like hes a robot. Its like a video game or something. Its fun to watch him at least even though I hate the Colts. :mad:

don't hate, appreciate :pound:

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 05:50 PM

-shrugs-

i guess he has a point?

but since you left your jaw exposed

Peyton Manning = Twenty times the player the Raiders could ever hope to have.

Dortoh
09-22-2009, 05:54 PM
don't hate, appreciate :pound:

Im just now starting to sleep soundly at night again after the Colts Broncos playoff debacles of years past :shocked:

Gamechanger
09-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Im just now starting to sleep soundly at night again after the Colts Broncos playoff debacles of years past :shocked:

I'd blame Roc Alexander :werd:

ursamajor
09-22-2009, 11:52 PM

Holy crap. Trolling at its finest. You failed to mention that Manning is better then the entire Raiders franchise, from its inception until now.

Gamechanger
09-23-2009, 12:22 AM
Holy crap. Trolling at its finest. You failed to mention that Manning is better then the entire Raiders franchise, from its inception until now.

Peyton Manning = Twenty times the player the Raiders could ever hope to have.

see what I did there? :D

Dirk
09-23-2009, 06:48 AM
Wow...it must really suck to be a Raiders fan. Having to hijack threads all the time to get some attention from fans of real teams.

Peyton is a stud and will in no doubt be a HOF'r first time up.