PDA

View Full Version : Meds week 14 flamable picks (go against it and you will win LOL)

Medford Bronco
12-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Time for the flame :flame: :target:

Favorite Line Underdog Not Used
Washington (5-7-0) 2.5 Chicago (5-7-0) None
Jacksonville (8-4-0) 10.5 Carolina (5-7-0) None
Dallas (11-1-0) 10.5 Detroit (6-6-0) None
Buffalo (6-6-0) 6.5 Miami (0-12-0) None
NY Giants (8-4-0) 2.5 Philadelphia (5-7-0) None
Green Bay (10-2-0) 10.5 Oakland (4-8-0) None
New England (12-0-0) 12.5 Pittsburgh (9-3-0) None
San Diego (7-5-0) 0.5 Tennessee (7-5-0) None
Cincinnati (4-8-0) 6.5 St.Louis (3-9-0) None
Tampa Bay (8-4-0) 2.5 Houston (5-7-0) None
Seattle (8-4-0) 7.5 Arizona (6-6-0) None
Minnesota (6-6-0) 7.5 San Francisco (3-9-0) None
Cleveland (7-5-0) 3.5 NY Jets (3-9-0) None
Denver (5-7-0) 6.5 Kansas City (4-8-0) None
Indianapolis (10-2-0) 9.5 Baltimore (4-8-0) None
New Orleans (5-7-0) 4.5 Atlanta (3-9-0) None

First game I like is Wash minus 2.5 over Chicago
I think the Skins will dig deep down and beat Rex I cant play 3 good games in a row Grossman 21 to 17

I also like the Cards plus 7.5 over the Hawks. The Cards can win this game outright and I think they do 21-20

Pick of the week

I see Indy beating the Ravens minus 9.5 quite easily as the Ravens are on a short week and I think will not be into this game after Mondays tough loss

Indy 28 Ravens 10

Now the last great chance for NE to lose reg season
I will take the 12.5 vs the Pats and see Pitt hanging around just like Philly and Balt did with their ground game and going after Brady

Pats 31 Steelers 24

what do the great posters here think

I am ready to get :bolt: smoked lol

Poet
12-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Pitt will lose by at least 14 points. Davenport is banged up, Willie Parker runs to the outside and you can only beat up the Patriots going up the gut. Big Ben is playing well but he is still prone to stupid mistakes and will get picked off at least once. The Pittsburgh Defense is overrated. While they held Cincy to a low point total Cincy kept driving on them until they shot themselves in the foot. Troy P is not healthy either and to top it all off Pittsburgh barely pressured Palmer and his above average offensive line, as opposed to Brady and his amazing offensive line. Pittsburgh loves to zone blitz and run cover two and three, the Patriots run a offense that crushes soft zones like that. They have no answer for the screens that NE runs, let alone Stallworth and his gamebreaking open field running.

That isn't even the worst part about the matchup for the Burgh. They historically cannot stop a tall WR. Chris Henry usually punishes the Steelers, what do you think Randy Moss is going to do to them? The Steelers also have a tough time with WRs that can catch the ball after taking a shot. TJ Whoseyourmama historically kills the Steelers, Wes Welker is very similar to TJ in that sense.

Big Ben will not have that great of a game on his feet simply because he breaks bad tackles. Sure, occasionally he just makes someone look stupid but for the most part if you can actually get a decent wrap around him he goes down, as opposed to a young McNabb or Culpepper when he wasn't garbage. This is not a knock on Big Ben because that is FAR more then most QBs can say about running the ball. The problem is that NE is always one of the best tackling teams in football.

Then you get to the blitzing that Pittsburgh is supposedly going to do to keep Brady off of his game. Did anyone notice that NE gave up any and all hope on short passees with their RB and just stuck Maroney/Faulk in the backfield for blocking in the middle of the 4th quarter? After they did that Brady had a lot more time in the pocket. What does Pittsburgh do when NE does that and just sends moss deep and the rest of their offense on short patterns right behind the Linebackers that are blitzing? Even if the zone blitz is effective Pittsburgh has to deal with the simple fact their all their CBs blow. Everything that the Burgh does well on defense the Patriots have an answer for that they do better. They may stick around in the game for awhile, but in the end they will get shalacked.

Cleveland Rocks
12-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Anderson blew last week's game.

He'll blow this game.

The Jets scored 40 points against a "horrid" Miami defense that is 30th in the League in Points Allowed.

Guess what team is 32nd?

The Browns

Jets scored 40 against Miami - the Browns defense is worse and has a horrid QB. How many points will the Jets score this week? 60?

silver_black
12-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Anderson blew last week's game.

He'll blow this game.

The Jets scored 40 points against a "horrid" Miami defense that is 30th in the League in Points Allowed.

Guess what team is 32nd?

The Browns

Jets scored 40 against Miami - the Browns defense is worse and has a horrid QB. How many points will the Jets score this week? 60?

10 :salute:

Medford Bronco
12-06-2007, 12:09 AM
10 :salute:

I say 13 I am being nice

Browns 27 J E T S led by Eric the Rat 13

Cleveland Rocks
12-06-2007, 12:18 AM
I say 13 I am being nice

Browns 27 J E T S led by Eric the Rat 13

Come on Med.

Look at it realistically.

The Dolphins is playing horrid this year - as is the entire team. The Dolphins "horrid" defense allowed 40 points to the Jets. The Browns defense is the worst in the league and the Browns have a QB who threw 2 interceptions and fumbled once against the Cardinals. Yea, the CARDINALS. The Jets went to the playoffs last year. The Jets will score more than 40 against the Browns and Anderson will help the Jets do that.

Medford Bronco
12-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Come on Med.

Look at it realistically.

The Dolphins is playing horrid this year - as is the entire team. The Dolphins "horrid" defense allowed 40 points to the Jets. The Browns defense is the worst in the league and the Browns have a QB who threw 2 interceptions and fumbled once against the Cardinals. Yea, the CARDINALS. The Jets went to the playoffs last year. The Jets will score more than 40 against the Browns and Anderson will help the Jets do that.

Charlie the Jets had a lucky game and I think a defensive TD mixed in.
The Fins are pathetic and Cleveland is much better than they are

The Cardinals are not that bad at all, they beat Pitt at home as well as Seattle and Det when Det was playing well.
The Jets suck and are not nearly as good as the Cards. Also last year was a long time ago. SD was 14-2 and is now 7-5 this year.

at worst Browns 27 Jets 20 or even 23
if you lose to NY then it might be no playoffs and I do not see that happening as of now.

I know you do not like Anderson but he will do well against the banged up Jets. Rememember each game is not related to the game before that

case in point NE beat Buffalo 56 to 10, the very next game against a Philly team they should have handled better at home they won 31 to 28.

so every week is a different week etc.

we shall see, have faith in your team they are not bad at all.

I wish Denver was 7-5 not 5-7 like we are.

Cleveland Rocks
12-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Charlie the Jets had a lucky game and I think a defensive TD mixed in.
The Fins are pathetic and Cleveland is much better than they are

at worst Browns 27 Jets 20 or even 23
if you lose to NY then it might be no playoffs and I do not see that happening as of now.

I know you do not like Anderson but he will do well against the banged up Jets. Rememember each game is not related to the game before that

case in point NE beat Buffalo 56 to 10, the very next game against a Philly team they should have handled better at home they won 31 to 28.

so every week is a different week etc.

we shall see, have faith in your team they are not bad at all.

I wish Denver was 7-5 not 5-7 like we are.

I love the Browns - don't get me wrong. But when the Browns make the playoffs I want them to win. The defense is horrid and the QB is extremely overrated by the media. If the Browns make the playoffs I want an actual defense in place. Right now, the Browns could just be playing with 11 players (just the offense) and the scores would be the same. The defense is hardly stopping anyone.

So, if the Browns lose this game and do not make the playoffs - that is better on the long run because next year the defense (had better) be improved with a new coach and new players. The QB situation will be better as well as Quinn should be starting.

BroncoBJ
12-06-2007, 03:01 AM
I'd laugh if the Browns won the SB and Anderson was MVP. :lol:

But now back to reality:

I hope the Jets dont score too much against the Browns because I want Denver to catch up to them in Points allowed. :salute:

Cleveland Rocks
12-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Remember how I said Anderson would throw 2 interceptions and fumble this game against the Jets away?

1 Interception Down (Jets deep in Cleveland territory)

1 more interception and 1 more fumble to go...

Escobar
12-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Remember how I said Anderson would throw 2 interceptions and fumble this game against the Jets away?

1 Interception Down (Jets deep in Cleveland territory)

1 more interception and 1 more fumble to go...

we got it back, what!

Cleveland Rocks
12-09-2007, 04:53 PM
we got it back, what!

Anderson is getting worse as this season progresses.

He is making the QB decision very, very easy.

Poet
12-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Anderson is getting worse as this season progresses.

He is making the QB decision very, very easy.

You are the only one who thinks that, my god you are wrong. You have been proven wrong time and time ago, he is playing great this season. Brady Quinn could not do any better this year as a rookie anyway.

Cleveland Rocks
12-09-2007, 06:21 PM
You are the only one who thinks that, my god you are wrong. You have been proven wrong time and time ago, he is playing great this season. Brady Quinn could not do any better this year as a rookie anyway.

No, I am not the only one.

I am just the only one on this board.

The Boards I am on - they talk about Anderson's play and the consensus is that he is getting worse every week since last Ravens game.

That there is a "Good Anderson" and a "Bad Anderson". He is two different players - inconsistent. One week he plays very good. Then the next - absolutely horrible.

Poet
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
No, I am not the only one.

I am just the only one on this board.

The Boards I am on - they talk about Anderson's play and the consensus is that he is getting worse every week since last Ravens game.

That there is a "Good Anderson" and a "Bad Anderson". He is two different players - inconsistent. One week he plays very good. Then the next - absolutely horrible.

But the way you tell it he is always terrible.....

What other boards are you on? www.falsefootballstatements.com?

Cleveland Rocks
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
But the way you tell it he is always terrible.....

I'm on 2 Browns boards as well as this "Bronco" board.

I'm not giving you the Browns boards addresses - because you are a Bengal fan.

You'll just troll there.

Cleveland Rocks
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Also, King.

I am not a drone like many other people are to the national media. The national media is not my source of Browns news. The national media hasn't covered the Browns in a looong time. Do you really trust what the national media portrays to you about football players? That the Patriots are the greatest team to ever play professional football? You actually believe that? You also believe that the Dolphins are the worst team ever to play professional football? Because the national media says so.

The national media doesn't know jack. They are talking heads. I know the Browns. I have followed the Browns for most of my life. I know a good player when I see one and I know a phony when I see one. Derek Anderson is not a good player. I've stated so on many occasions. However, the national media decides to declare him an "awesome" QB and make him the "savior" of the Browns. That Anderson is the only person responsible for the Browns wins. Anderson is a single player who is prone to timely mistakes. He is an extremely inconsistant QB. An inconsistant QB may win a few games - but he loses games as well. You expect me to sit here and be all hunky-dory because the Browns are winning? No, it doesn't work that way. I am not fickle.

Poet
12-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm on 2 Browns boards as well as this "Bronco" board.

I'm not giving you the Browns boards addresses - because you are a Bengal fan.

You'll just troll there.

Nah, I will just educate a bunch of fans who could use some.......

BroncoBJ
12-10-2007, 11:51 AM
:lol: @ Anderson. Hopefully you are right about him and he sucks the next few weeks to help Denver out. But you dont know too much about what your talking about so I wont hold my breath. :(