PDA

View Full Version : Who's the champ?

rcsodak
12-05-2007, 06:05 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/football/ncaa/12/05/ultimate.playoff/t1_ultimateplayoffinside.jpg

Kind of a bad draw, because LSU/USC play in the 2nd round, most likely. So the winner of that game would ostensibly be in the championship.

On the other side, I see OSU/OU, and having not seen OSU, I couldn't say without homering out.

BroncoWave
12-05-2007, 06:29 PM
First round winners: Ohio State, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Georgia, LSU, USC, Va. Tech, and Florida.

Second round winners: Ohio State, Georgia, LSU (NO way LSU-USC should be a second round game IMO, should be final-4 ish), Florida.

Third round winners: Georgia, Florida (in the stunning upset)

And your national champions: The Florida Gators!

Yes, I am horribly biased (as I hope to attend UF next year) but this is how I would see that playoff going!

Nomad
12-05-2007, 06:32 PM
This is exactly what college football needs! I wish the games in this bracket start Saturday. And of course LSU would win out!:D

Watchthemiddle
12-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Hmmmm...how do I do this without being biased...:laugh:

1st round : Ohio State, WV, Okla, Georgia, LSU, USC, Va Tech, Missouri.

2nd round : Ohio State, Georgia, LSU, Missouri.

3rd Round: Ohio State, LSU <--- look familiar...:D

Finals : LSU..:cool:

I agree that a playoff system would be so good for College Football. I also know its all about the money, but don't they know how much MORE money they could make with a playoff?? That could take place these 4-5 weeks before the bowls start....:duh: