PDA

View Full Version : Will a movie ever scare me again in my lifetime?

Hawgdriver
02-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Just wondering.

The last one to scare me so much that I had to stop watching was The Descent, I watched it in early 2007. I was home alone and it was 1am.

After that I never found a movie that scared me quite the same way. Drag Me To Hell and Cabin in the Woods were both delicious, but not terror-inducing. They were outstanding.

I think I've made my point...anyways. I'm looking to get scared again.

Davii
02-02-2023, 11:53 PM
Just wondering.

The last one to scare me so much that I had to stop watching was The Descent, I watched it in early 2007. I was home alone and it was 1am.

After that I never found a movie that scared me quite the same way. Drag Me To Hell and Cabin in the Woods were both delicious, but not terror-inducing. They were outstanding.

I think I've made my point...anyways. I'm looking to get scared again.

This may sound dumb as shit, but since combat tours I don;t get moved by scary movies anymore. War movies? I'm either bawling like a bitch or fighting back anxiety, but horror movies don't do anything for me anymore.

I did really enjoy "Smile" though, even though it didn't scare me it was fun and it was glorious to mess with the wife and paint big ass grins on my face in the shadows for the next few days.