PDA

View Full Version : How many rushing yards will we give up in the remaining games.

LoyalSoldier
12-04-2007, 07:45 PM
KC @ Den
Den @ Hou
Den @ SD
Min @ Den

How bad will it be?

Stand Ablaze
12-04-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm not liking the matchup against Adrian Peterson, another record breaking day for AP perhaps?

LoyalSoldier
12-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm not liking the matchup against Adrian Peterson, another record breaking day for AP perhaps?

The good news: they don't have a passing game

The bad news: they don't have a passing game

Lonestar
12-04-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm not liking the match up against Adrian Peterson, another record breaking day for AP perhaps?

You be speakin the da truth on these two.

I have said all year this one would be a toughie, See no reason to change my mind on that one. This very well could be a 350 yard day for him..

Lonestar
12-04-2007, 08:35 PM
I remember one game my daughters HS played one back had like 380 yards another had 220 or so.. they had a 45 point rule if in the second half if one team was 45 points ahead they called the game.. Other HC really disliked the other team so pulled defensive starters to give the youngsters playing time and kept it between 39 and 44 points until a few minutes left in the game..

We were playing on their field and their crowd thought they actually had a chance to come back when he started to pull players out and put in freshmen.. He really disliked that team.. wound up winning with a minute or two left 96-44.. It was more of a track meet than a football game..

Astrass
12-04-2007, 09:18 PM

lol good points

Stand Ablaze
12-04-2007, 11:18 PM

Anybody has a passing game against the Broncos, even VY and McCown, to name a few.

LoyalSoldier
12-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Anybody has a passing game against the Broncos, even VY and McCown, to name a few.

That is what I was implying. The fact they don't have that great of a passing game means they are going to try to run it down our throats and when we go to super-stack the box we get burned.

sneakers
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
I remember one game my daughters HS played one back had like 380 yards another had 220 or so.. they had a 45 point rule if in the second half if one team was 45 points ahead they called the game.. Other HC really disliked the other team so pulled defensive starters to give the youngsters playing time and kept it between 39 and 44 points until a few minutes left in the game..

We were playing on their field and their crowd thought they actually had a chance to come back when he started to pull players out and put in freshmen.. He really disliked that team.. wound up winning with a minute or two left 96-44.. It was more of a track meet than a football game..

What's great about HS football is that you know they were all rushing touchdowns too!

Medford Bronco
12-05-2007, 04:45 PM

they have a passing game due to a safety cheating up in the box

they should not have to do that this week vs K Smith (I think that is his name )that much :confused:you would think

rcsodak
12-05-2007, 07:40 PM
hmmmm....4 games left? I'd say 1000yds.

And half of that will be to A.D.

Retired_Member_001
12-06-2007, 01:48 PM
I don't even want to think about it...