PDA

View Full Version : Mark Schlereth Rips Elway on National TV!

Cugel
10-31-2019, 11:37 AM
The video is fascinating. Schlereth started for 3 SB champions including both of Elway's SB wins.

Yet here he has the honesty to lay it on the line: Check out the Video. (https://twitter.com/SFY/status/1189296600360853506)

"Do I trust him to fix what's gone wrong? No! I mean how did he fix it in the first place? He found himself a unicorn, right? Peyton Manning, that guy takes a dump it's a rainbow swirl coming out! Peyton Manning makes up for a multitude of sins.

Guess what all the QBs he's gone after since don't make up for: a multitude of sins. And there are sins all over this football team.

This football team lacks depth, they lack talent, they lack grit, they lack toughness. You name it, they don't have it. That's where they are right now. They haven't had an offensive line that's worth a squirt of urine in 5 years.

They run #72 out there who tackles everybody he goes against. Who has no idea what he's doing and makes 5 mental mistakes a game. In the ultimate meritocracy you think you can continue to run that guy out and everybody in that locker room isn't pissed off? What is he doing out there?"

Don't hold back Mark! Tell us what you really think!

Mark Schlereth slams John Elway in graphic takedown of Broncos’ disaster! (https://nypost.com/2019/10/30/mark-schlereth-slams-john-elway-in-graphic-takedown-of-broncos-disaster/)

Even a former teammate of Broncos general manager John Elway thinks he’s incapable of bringing success back to Denver.

Mark Schlereth blocked for the legendary Broncos quarterback from 1995-1998, including Super Bowl seasons in 1997 and 1998. That didn’t stop Schlereth, who is now an analyst on FS1’s “Speak for Yourself,” from sharing his frustrations with Elway.

“Do I trust him to fix what’s gone wrong? No!” Schlereth said. “This football team lacks depth, they lack talent, they lack grit, they lack toughness. They haven’t had an offensive line that’s worth a squirt of urine in five years.”

Schlereth theorized that tackle Garrett Bolles, whom Elway picked in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, is only on the roster because Elway — now in his eighth season as Broncos president and general manager — won’t admit he was wrong to pick him. Schlereth said Bolles is playing so badly, the team resents management’s decision to stick with him during the Broncos’ 2-6 start.

“You think you can continue to run him out and not every guy in that locker room’s pissed off?” Schlereth said. “Why is he on this team? Why is he playing? Because he was my first-round pick and I’m going to prove I got it right.

SR
10-31-2019, 11:39 AM
Old news.

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 11:41 AM
Old news.

SR did you hear we landed on the moon?

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 11:47 AM

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02935/DDMoon_2935942k.jpg

Cugel
10-31-2019, 11:56 AM
Thought it was worth a thread because what else are we going to talk about? How awesome Brandon Allen is going to be in his first NFL game?

What the Broncos should do with the #5 pick of the 2020 NFL draft? Why the FLIP are they not playing Drew Lock in this toilet bowl of a season?

There will be plenty of time for all that later. They got another 9 games to go people and nothing good is going to happen this season. Would you like to talk about Brett Rypien the happy scrub?

Right now it's time for an in depth postmortem on how we got here.

Davii
10-31-2019, 12:02 PM
Thought it was worth a thread because what else are we going to talk about? How awesome Brandon Allen is going to be in his first NFL game?

What the Broncos should do with the #5 pick of the 2020 NFL draft? Why the FLIP are they not playing Drew Lock in this toilet bowl of a season?

There will be plenty of time for all that later. They got another 9 games to go people and nothing good is going to happen this season. Would you like to talk about Brett Rypien the happy scrub?

Like we haven't had that ad nauseam for the last three years already?

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 12:05 PM
We could talk about The Emancipation Proclamation, it’s gonna be a game-changer.

SR
10-31-2019, 12:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1yPtNwFGvY

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 12:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1yPtNwFGvY

That’s disturbing.

SR
10-31-2019, 12:13 PM
That’s disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVTq-UW2h4

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVTq-UW2h4

Nope, I give.

SR
10-31-2019, 12:15 PM
Nope, I give.

Just do it.

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 12:19 PM
Just do it.

Negative ghostrider.

SR
10-31-2019, 12:25 PM
Negative ghostrider.

Your loss. It's great.

Buff
10-31-2019, 12:53 PM

This is my bit on Broncos Forums. You hear me? Cease and desist.

ShaneFalco
10-31-2019, 03:33 PM
you should post the entire convo.

Whitlock also brings up ownership and this is when Stink talks about Shanny JR

Simple Jaded
11-01-2019, 08:46 AM
This is my bit on Broncos Forums. You hear me? Cease and desist.

I’m the Dane Cook of BF.

Cugel
11-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Stink just apologized to John Elway for "making it personal." I don't know why frankly. Everything he said was only too true.

Elway has screwed up over and over because he refuses to look honestly at this team and address obvious errors in the front office.

For instance, his scouting department is about the smallest in the NFL. They aren't scouting enough players prior to the draft so they miss on guys they could have drafted because they just didn't scout them, and they whiff on guys because they were chasing athleticism instead of actual FOOTBALL players.

He refuses to bring Drew Lock off IR because they thought "we can turn this season around with Joe Flacco" -- and continued to think that right up till the Indy game. Yet victory in Indy would NOT have meant that "we've turned this season around." It would only have meant "we're totally delusional!"

Just today yesterday, Fangio says they are undecided whether to put Flacco on IR (he's likely to miss at least 6 games anyway). Why would you try and hold onto him now? So that they can bring him back for the last 2 or 3 games of the regular season?

They should be playing Drew Lock at that point to see what they have in him ahead of next years' draft. But, apparently Elway STILL is refusing to admit the Joe Flacco experiment was a horrible idea from the word go.

They can't just strengthen the team around Joe Flacco and give it another try next year. And yet you know it's a better than even chance they will try and do exactly that.

It all just shows a GM in total denial, refusing to admit what every casual fan in the world can see. This is just a flat crappy team in total disarray with ZERO direction for the future. He won't admit it's all his fault and that he'd have to change everything about his approach to fix it. If he could even do that "boy did I screw up! I've gotta change my approach!" I could stand him sticking around for another 2 years.

I HATE that and as a Broncos fan right now I just can't stand Elway. I'm mad at him right now because I can't watch Broncos games this year and have any fun. It used to be fun to be a Broncos fan, but not anymore. It's not just the losses. Its the fact that the Broncos are a dysfunctional team like Cleveland or Miami or the Jets.

slim
11-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Stink just apologized to John Elway for "making it personal." I don't know why frankly. Everything he said was only too true.

Elway has screwed up over and over because he refuses to look honestly at this team and address obvious errors in the front office.

For instance, his scouting department is about the smallest in the NFL. They aren't scouting enough players prior to the draft so they miss on guys they could have drafted because they just didn't scout them, and they whiff on guys because they were chasing athleticism instead of actual FOOTBALL players.

He refuses to bring Drew Lock off IR because they thought "we can turn this season around with Joe Flacco" -- and continued to think that right up till the Indy game. Yet victory in Indy would NOT have meant that "we've turned this season around." It would only have meant "we're totally delusional!"

Just today yesterday, Fangio says they are undecided whether to put Flacco on IR (he's likely to miss at least 6 games anyway). Why would you try and hold onto him now? So that they can bring him back for the last 2 or 3 games of the regular season?

They should be playing Drew Lock at that point to see what they have in him ahead of next years' draft. But, apparently Elway STILL is refusing to admit the Joe Flacco experiment was a horrible idea from the word go.

They can't just strengthen the team around Joe Flacco and give it another try next year. And yet you know it's a better than even chance they will try and do exactly that.

It all just shows a GM in total denial, refusing to admit what every casual fan in the world can see. This is just a flat crappy team in total disarray with ZERO direction for the future. He won't admit it's all his fault and that he'd have to change everything about his approach to fix it. If he could even do that "boy did I screw up! I've gotta change my approach!" I could stand him sticking around for another 2 years.

I HATE that and as a Broncos fan right now I just can't stand Elway. I'm mad at him right now because I can't watch Broncos games this year and have any fun. It used to be fun to be a Broncos fan, but not anymore. It's not just the losses. Its the fact that the Broncos are a dysfunctional team like Cleveland or Miami or the Jets.

I think you should apologize to John as well.

Timmy!
11-01-2019, 03:23 PM
I think you should apologize to John as well.

Can somebody make Cugel a custom avatar? A parrot sitting on a radio would be perfect. I'll donate $1.

BroncoJoe
11-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Can somebody make Cugel a custom avatar? A parrot sitting on a radio would be perfect. I'll donate $1.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/844602194603266048/OkYA32Cy_400x400.jpg

https://media.tractorsupply.com/is/image/TractorSupplyCompany/1275977?$456$

Timmy!
11-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Solid effort Joe.

Davii
11-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Solid effort Joe.

Making that dollar!

Nomad
11-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Cugel is always so long winded, and serious. Most of my posts are drive by’s and hot takes. :D

Simple Jaded
11-03-2019, 02:03 AM
Cugel is always so long winded, and serious. Most of my posts are drive by’s and hot takes. :D

Brevity, they say ... ya know.

Hawgdriver
11-03-2019, 02:08 AM
Brevity, they say ... ya know.

soul of wit?

then I'm dumb af

Simple Jaded
11-03-2019, 02:09 AM
soul of wit?

then I'm dumb af

I don’t really know, I just know what brevity means. Mostly.

You’re way too smart for me, so I got that going for me.

Hawgdriver
11-03-2019, 02:21 AM
I don’t really know, I just know what brevity means. Mostly.

You’re way too smart for me, so I got that going for me.

We got things going for us then, so that's better than them coming for others. Perhaps.

Perhaps.

Purr

haps.

Simple Jaded
11-03-2019, 02:33 AM
We got things going for us then, so that's better than them coming for others. Perhaps.

Perhaps.

Purr

haps.

Jes, we got wit and brevity ... and bacon.

Hawgdriver
11-03-2019, 02:36 AM
Bacon before country.

Cugel
11-03-2019, 09:07 AM
you should post the entire convo.

Whitlock also brings up ownership and this is when Stink talks about Shanny JR

Whenever Im raging at the BRoncos for being a badly run organization and then I think of Redskins, then I calm down. They're so much worse it's amazing.

Their ownership ran Shanahan Sr. out of town because he wanted to start Kirk Cousins, and not the owner's pet RG III. Well, we all know how great that turned out for them. The Redskins got rid of Cousins and immediately traded for Alex Smith! Didn't get too many games out of him but gave up a premium 2nd round pick for him.

They could have kept Shanny Sr. in the job until he was ready to retire in a couple of seasons, re-signed Kirk Cousins for about $17m a year and then Shanny Jr. would step in and take his father's place.

They'd have a decent team instead of the 49ers.

Cugel
11-03-2019, 09:13 AM

Did you not see my avatar? "Rant Mode" What do you think that means?

Rather than continue to yell at the Broncos on my TV I can come here and vent.

I'm sorry if my rants are too long. It's a kind of therapy for me, I admit. Otherwise on years when the team is this bad I might just have to go on a random crime spree.

And you know how that always ends up. :tsk:

So, to avoid the consequences of taking my frustration out on random citizens I let it all out here.

See? I've criticized John Elway for the 3rd time today and now I feel much better.

In fact, I feel pretty fluffy and nice right now. :elefant::beer::welcome::marchmellow:

tripp
11-03-2019, 11:00 PM

Yes.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 03:57 AM
We all know Elway has earned this criticism with trying to bring to many Avg. FA in on big money contracts despite struggling or having issues at their previous stop. Combine with bad drafts minus the last 2, constant staff turnover, and a Unwillingness to take lumps with the youth and develop them properly....Its fair he gest called out big time....He is struggling as a GM the last 4 years there are tons of facts to back this up....This isn't opinion based anymore....if we had a Owner Elway would've been given a Ultimatum already for a playoff berth or at least a winning season.

Only reason Ellis isn't up in arms at the moment is because he was a big factor in making Elway settle for VJ and sell it. When it wasn't who Elway wanted. That bought Elway some time. He needs to get real serious the next 12 months though if he wants to have a job or leave on high note at the end of the season next year.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 04:56 AM
We all know Elway has earned this criticism with trying to bring to many Avg. FA in on big money contracts despite struggling or having issues at their previous stop. Combine with bad drafts minus the last 2, constant staff turnover, and a Unwillingness to take lumps with the youth and develop them properly....Its fair he gest called out big time....He is struggling as a GM the last 4 years there are tons of facts to back this up....This isn't opinion based anymore....if we had a Owner Elway would've been given a Ultimatum already for a playoff berth or at least a winning season.

Only reason Ellis isn't up in arms at the moment is because he was a big factor in making Elway settle for VJ and sell it. When it wasn't who Elway wanted. That bought Elway some time. He needs to get real serious the next 12 months though if he wants to have a job or leave on high note at the end of the season next year.

But hold on, it was at this point (after two great drafts) that Bowlen fired Shanatan ... imo, simultaneously 7 years too late and too soon, Shanatan was turning it around. He had one of those glorious 8-8/9-7 seasons that Broncos fans love so much, and then they let him go. That’s how you end up with Hurricane Josh, let’s be real, that’s not a good thing.

MOtorboat
11-05-2019, 05:05 AM
But hold on, it was at this point (after two great drafts) that Bowlen fired Shanatan ... imo, simultaneously 7 years too late and too soon, Shanatan was turning it around. He had one of those glorious 8-8/9-7 seasons that Broncos fans love so much, and then they let him go. That’s how you end up with Hurricane Josh, let’s be real, that’s not a good thing.

Unpopular opinion: That Cutler draft actually sucked. Four head cases including an overrated quarterback.

MOtorboat
11-05-2019, 05:10 AM
Unpopular opinion: That Cutler draft actually sucked. Four head cases including an overrated quarterback.

And that 2007 draft was an all-time failure.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 05:10 AM

Shanny refused to get rid of his staff that sucked, that was the straw that broke the camels back for Bowlen imo. Every one in the NFL knew Slowik had to go except Shanny. Had he let go of his staff that needed to go he would have probably been good for at least another year.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 05:11 AM

Yeah reminds me a lot of 2017 lol

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 05:17 AM
After everything he’s done for you?

Smdh

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 05:18 AM

I was talking about the Clady/Royal Draft.

MOtorboat
11-05-2019, 05:20 AM
I was talking about the Clady/Royal Draft.

The Broncos got two long term starters in three drafts at the end of the Shanahan era. Those drafts weren’t that good.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 05:24 AM
After everything he’s done for you?

Smdh

Who are we talking about? :lol: I like Shanny but I'm a realist, just like I like Elway but I'm a realist about his performance.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 05:28 AM
Who are we talking about? :lol: I like Shanny but I'm a realist, just like I like Elway but I'm a realist about his performance.

Shanatan’s performance was the best offense in the league the year he got fired.

That ‘06 draft was killing it, Clady helped an OL that gave up less than 10 sacks that year, along with Ryan Harris from the ‘07 draft.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Shanatan’s performance was the best offense in the league the year he got fired.

That ‘06 draft was killing it, Clady helped an OL that gave up less than 10 sacks that year, along with Ryan Harris from the ‘07 draft.

I don't dispute how his offense was doing but his defense was a shit show run by his friend Slowik and he refused to get rid of him.....To me that was the final straw for Bowlen who wanted very much to be back in the playoffs and wouldn't settle for anything less. I wasn't stoked he got fired, but I certainly saw where Bowlen was coming from as the owner....

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 07:37 AM
I don't dispute how his offense was doing but his defense was a shit show run by his friend Slowik and he refused to get rid of him.....To me that was the final straw for Bowlen who wanted very much to be back in the playoffs and wouldn't settle for anything less. I wasn't stoked he got fired, but I certainly saw where Bowlen was coming from as the owner....

Slowik wasn’t the only issue with that defense, it was time to invest draft capital into that side of the ball ... instead they ended up drafting Kevin Faulk v2.0 and a 4-3 LDE to play 3-4 OLB. Then they trade a 1st round pick for a 2nd round CB that never played a significant down.

Bowlen ****** up, he’s the one that plunged this organization into the abyss that only JFE could pull them out of.

To his credit it was .500-ish records that turned him sour on Shanatan, but patience was the smart move.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Slowik wasn’t the only issue with that defense, it was time to invest draft capital into that side of the ball ... instead they ended up drafting Kevin Faulk v2.0 and a 4-3 LDE to play 3-4 OLB. Then they trade a 1st round pick for a 2nd round CB that never played a significant down.

Bowlen ****** up, he’s the one that plunged this organization into the abyss that only JFE could pull them out of.

To his credit it was .500-ish records that turned him sour on Shanatan, but patience was the smart move.

No your right lots of problems on defense, I really do believe though had he got rid of Slowik and brought in a legit DC he might have been given some more time and that patience you speak of would have happened. also Bowlen knew we were headed the wrong way after MCD which is why he brought Elway back to begin with. Elway made some shrewd moves and brought us back, but the last 4 years he has struggled overall.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 07:52 AM
No your right lots of problems on defense, I really do believe though had he got rid of Slowik and brought in a legit DC he might have been given some more time and that patience you speak of would have happened. also Bowlen knew we were headed the wrong way after MCD which is why he brought Elway back to begin with. Elway made some shrewd moves and brought us back, but the last 4 years he has struggled overall.

I think you’re right that Shanatan wouldn’t fire Slowik, in hindsight that isn’t a deal breaker for me. Doogie made Slowik look like Lombardi.

Having said all this, they probably don’t win a SB otherwise, thanks to John Elway.

Elevation inc
11-05-2019, 07:56 AM
I think you’re right that Shanatan wouldn’t fire Slowik, in hindsight that isn’t a deal breaker for me. Doogie made Slowik look like Lombardi.

Having said all this, they probably don’t win a SB otherwise, thanks to John Elway.

Yeah I'm not so sure I'm ready yet to bail on Elway(he has some shit to fix though) and I certainly am not ready to bail on this coaching staff, I was headed there at OC a bit but he surprised me with play calling Sunday...so maybe that will trend in the right direction going forward....Fangio has said all along its a process to find the right combo of players and how to play them in his system....he never alluded to overnight success and he stays pretty grounded with expectations.....

atwater27
11-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Cutty still living rent free in your head a decade later i see

Davii
11-05-2019, 09:27 AM
If we had Pat here I don't think Elway would be struggling as badly as he is. Pat probably would've provided the Executive leadership Elway seems to be missing, he almost certainly would've vetoed the VJ hire, we'd almost certainly have Shanny Jr. as our HC, we'd most likely still have some folks "assisting" Elway in his duties, a larger scouting staff, etc.

While Elway's performance has been below his standard and below Bronco's standard as of late the REAL problem is the leadership vacuum and lack of direction from the top.

Hawgdriver
11-05-2019, 06:39 PM

Iirc 06 draft was Dumervil and Marshall...right?

MOtorboat
11-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Cutty still living rent free in your head a decade later i see

Nah. One playoff win, none for Denver. But go ahead, keep telling me how great Jay Cutler was.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Iirc 06 draft was Dumervil and Marshall...right?

Yes, plus the TE and the QB that lives in MO’s head.

Hawgdriver
11-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Yes, plus the TE and the QB that lives in MO’s head.

Doesn't ring a bell.

Poet
11-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Doesn't ring a bell.

Cutler and Scheffler.

Hawgdriver
11-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Cutler and Scheffler.

Still not ringing a bell.

Poet
11-05-2019, 09:27 PM
Still not ringing a bell.

Stop styling on me. :tsk:

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 09:48 PM
3rd best QB in Broncos history.

BroncoWave
11-05-2019, 09:49 PM
3rd best QB in Broncos history.

Jake Plummer.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Jake Plummer.

He’s 4th.

BroncoWave
11-05-2019, 09:50 PM
He’s 4th.

This ain't it, chief

MOtorboat
11-05-2019, 10:03 PM
This is correct:

1. Elway
2. Manning
3. Plummer
4. Morton
5. Cutler

Poet
11-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Manning - the franchise never had this elite level of production at QB. Even though it was for a short time, it was a huge burst of success, to the point where Manning is a part of our mythos.
Elway - No explanation needed.
Cutler - He was on the edge of true greatness here before McDaniels shipped him out. Still, he was more productive than the other two guys below him on the list.
Plummer - Great and awful, but never hugely productive.
Morton - Because if he wasn't on my list Dreadnought would beat me up.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Manning - the franchise never had this elite level of production at QB. Even though it was for a short time, it was a huge burst of success, to the point where Manning is a part of our mythos.
Cutler - He was on the edge of true greatness here before McDaniels shipped him out. Still, he was more productive than the other two guys below him on the list.
Close;

Elway
Manning
Cutler
Plummer
Lock

BroncoWave
11-05-2019, 10:16 PM
1. Elway
2. Manning
3. Plummer
4. Morton
5. Griese

Simple Jaded
11-05-2019, 10:20 PM
Morton made Flacco look like Michael Vick, we all know how important mobility is to Broncos fans ... therefore he is eliminated from consideration.

BroncoWave
11-05-2019, 10:23 PM
6. Tripucka
7. Osweiler (won a super bowl)
8. Siemian
9. Orton
10. Brister

Poet
11-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Orton was a little better than TS, I think?

Elevation inc
11-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Morton made Flacco look like Michael Vick, we all know how important mobility is to Broncos fans ... therefore he is eliminated from consideration.

The Game has changed, statue like Pocket QB's are a dying breed.....In today's NFL the only way that type of QB succeeds is to be a prodigy on the mental side of football like Peyton, or get the ball out super quick like Brady. Rodgers ,Wilson, Wentz, Watson, Mahomes, Jackson......What do they all have in common...the ability to keep a defense honest with their mobility.....They are not Statuesque in the pocket, and some even play behind worse OL's then we have like Watson and Wilson.....

A guy like Flacco used to be able to make all the throws that way in the pocket, not anymore, he declined, is no longer consistent, and cant even release the ball in a timely fashion to a hot read, cause he panics under pressure...Only way Flacco had a chance is if we had the best damn OL in the NFL that could allow him to hold the ball for 3.5 - 4 seconds while he waits for a wide open throw to his WR, oh and maybe playing a spread offense with 5 yd slants.....

The game at QB has changed you better be so mentally strong at that position like a Peyton Manning if you think your just going make it in the pocket all day now. Its why Elway has failed to find a QB. In his own words he wanted a QB to win from the pocket so he keeps trying to find Avg statue like tall, pocket QB's who end up failing behind a makeshift OL and most of the time those QB's aren't exactly mental stewards of the game either.....

Simple Jaded
11-06-2019, 04:52 PM
The Game has changed, statue like Pocket QB's are a dying breed.....In today's NFL the only way that type of QB succeeds is to be a prodigy on the mental side of football like Peyton, or get the ball out super quick like Brady. Rodgers ,Wilson, Wentz, Watson, Mahomes, Jackson......What do they all have in common...the ability to keep a defense honest with their mobility.....They are not Statuesque in the pocket, and some even play behind worse OL's then we have like Watson and Wilson.....

A guy like Flacco used to be able to make all the throws that way in the pocket, not anymore, he declined, is no longer consistent, and cant even release the ball in a timely fashion to a hot read, cause he panics under pressure...Only way Flacco had a chance is if we had the best damn OL in the NFL that could allow him to hold the ball for 3.5 - 4 seconds while he waits for a wide open throw to his WR, oh and maybe playing a spread offense with 5 yd slants.....

The game at QB has changed you better be so mentally strong at that position like a Peyton Manning if you think your just going make it in the pocket all day now. Its why Elway has failed to find a QB. In his own words he wanted a QB to win from the pocket so he keeps trying to find Avg statue like tall, pocket QB's who end up failing behind a makeshift OL and most of the time those QB's aren't exactly mental stewards of the game either.....
Nope, automatic disqualification, I don’t make the rules Inc.

Elevation inc
11-07-2019, 01:53 AM
Nope, automatic disqualification, I don’t make the rules Inc.

Wait what, you cant Disqualify me.....:lol:

Simple Jaded
11-07-2019, 08:05 AM
Wait what, you cant Disqualify me.....:lol:

The rules disqualify, not Jaded.

atwater27
11-09-2019, 11:48 AM
This ain't it, chiefyes it is guy

Cugel
11-10-2019, 05:42 AM

You know it's weird. McMoron was soo keen on getting rid of Cutler from the moment he arrived because he just had to have the incomparable Matt Cassel whom he worked with in New England.

Had he just stuck with and worked with Cutler he would have lasted longer -- and still gotten fired because he was a horrible head coach and worse GM.

But he certainly would have lasted beyond the middle of season 2.

No Peyton Manning in that case because Peyton would not have come to a team that wasn't ready to compete for a championship. Elway was able to say "we won 8 games and a playoff game with Tim freakin' Tebow for Chrissakes Peyton! How many games do you think we could win with you?"

13 as it turned out. With Peyton they won 13 games the next year and if not for Rahim Moore. . . . That 2012 team

Cugel
11-10-2019, 05:53 AM
Because of the current futility, it is interesting to look back and wonder what would have happened had McDaniels been willing to work with Jay Cutler.

Everything would have been different. John Elway would almost certainly have been fired by now (no championship and he would have begun his QB hunting fiasco even earlier). You see John actually liked a franchise QB in the 2012 draft, but with Peyton coming to town he didn't feel he could draft a 26 QB by the name of Brandon WEeden. Brandon Weeden was "more mature" and Elway really liked him.

But, if you just gave Peyton a 5 year deal it just makes no sense to draft a 26 year old rookie QB. He'd be nearly 30 by the time Peyton was ready to retire.

So, he got a very young QB named Brock Osweiler in the 2nd round. But, if Peyton hadn't come to town -- Elway would have drafted Brandon Weeden. The first three years of Elway's tenure would have been trying to justify letting Tim Tebow go for Brandon Weeden. That wouldn't have gone over well with the fan base.

Some of the Tebowites were still butt-hurt the Broncos signed Manning and got rid of their tin hero -- despite Manning being 100% better. But, Elway really didn't like Tebow as his QB.

I remember Elway's first year in training camp, watching Elway personally looking at Tebow's mechanics. Tebow was struggling and failing to master the footwork and timing of being a drop back NFL QB and there was Elway with a pained look on his face about 5 ft. away from Tebow taking it all in. He didn't look happy at what he was seeing, which was Tebow sailing passes all over the field, into the stands, etc. There was just no accuracy.

And I remember at the time thinking "no way Elway is thinking 'this is my QB of the future!' No way! Elway's going to find a way to get rid of him." And he did.

Simple Jaded
11-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Nobody liked Tebow, he was horrible.

7DnBrnc53
11-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Because of the current futility, it is interesting to look back and wonder what would have happened had McDaniels been willing to work with Jay Cutler.

Everything would have been different. John Elway would almost certainly have been fired by now (no championship and he would have begun his QB hunting fiasco even earlier). You see John actually liked a franchise QB in the 2012 draft, but with Peyton coming to town he didn't feel he could draft a 26 QB by the name of Brandon WEeden. Brandon Weeden was "more mature" and Elway really liked him.

But, if you just gave Peyton a 5 year deal it just makes no sense to draft a 26 year old rookie QB. He'd be nearly 30 by the time Peyton was ready to retire.

So, he got a very young QB named Brock Osweiler in the 2nd round. But, if Peyton hadn't come to town -- Elway would have drafted Brandon Weeden. The first three years of Elway's tenure would have been trying to justify letting Tim Tebow go for Brandon Weeden. That wouldn't have gone over well with the fan base.

Some of the Tebowites were still butt-hurt the Broncos signed Manning and got rid of their tin hero -- despite Manning being 100% better. But, Elway really didn't like Tebow as his QB.

I remember Elway's first year in training camp, watching Elway personally looking at Tebow's mechanics. Tebow was struggling and failing to master the footwork and timing of being a drop back NFL QB and there was Elway with a pained look on his face about 5 ft. away from Tebow taking it all in. He didn't look happy at what he was seeing, which was Tebow sailing passes all over the field, into the stands, etc. There was just no accuracy.

And I remember at the time thinking "no way Elway is thinking 'this is my QB of the future!' No way! Elway's going to find a way to get rid of him." And he did.

Another "what if": What if Shanahan punted in Week 16 of the 2008 season instead of trying a FG with 2:00 left in the half (Denver was beating the Bills 13-3)?

A punt at midfield (Prater missed a 54-yard FG in the cold) should have put the Bills inside the 20. They probably don't score, and the Broncos may have a shot at getting the ball before half and making it 16 or 20-3 (which almost would have been game over). Instead, the Bills went down (with good field position) and got a TD before half to cut it to 3. They went on to a 30-23 victory, depriving the Broncos of a division-clinching win.

With a win in that game, Shanny is back in 09 no matter what happens in the playoffs (which probably would have been a 55-31 loss to the Colts in the WC round). Brandon Marshall may have been gone (Shanahan allegedly would have cut or traded him), and the Broncos would have been picking 19th (he wanted Orakpo, but he was gone, so maybe Shanny takes Clay Matthews, Jr. instead).

The D would have had to be improved the next year. And, with QB coach Bates back, Cutler gets to continue in his maturation. You probably see the Broncos get into the playoffs (instead of the Jets) and maybe win a game before losing in SD or Indy. They also probably make it the same length in the playoffs (or further) in 2010, so Elway isn't hired.

atwater27
11-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Nobody liked Tebow, he was horrible.
Tebow grew on me. I was in shock when McDouche drafted him high. That was a ghastly mistake. But he did what he Could, played his ass off, had a great attitude and was a great leader. He can’t help that he was picked so high. Love me some Tebow.

Poet
11-11-2019, 07:17 PM
I loved Tebow. He was such a fun Qb. Easy to root for. Led the team to some enjoyable moments and gave us one of the wildest seasons in NFL history.

ShaneFalco
11-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Tebow would have the Broncos as 5 time Champs. He lost to the greatest coach and GOAT QB in Foxboro, and he played the game with a broken rib.

He should have sat behind Manning, and we never would have drafted Oz.

If the Broncos went and got him right now, he would still be more in his prime then Flucco.

Poet
11-11-2019, 08:03 PM
I don't think that's true. I do know Tebow was more enjoyable than TS, Keenum, or Flacco. He was certainly the only one out of those guys who was worth rooting for. TS was devoid of NFL talent. Keenum whined when Zimmer didn't 'believe in him' and Flacco quit on us. Tebow was at least an onfield warrior.

Cugel
11-12-2019, 02:20 AM
Tebow would have the Broncos as 5 time Champs. He lost to the greatest coach and GOAT QB in Foxboro, and he played the game with a broken rib.

If the Broncos went and got him right now, he would still be more in his prime then Flucco.

It's amazing to me that people can possibly say things like this with a straight face.

Sorry, but there is not any possible scenario where Tim Tebow becomes a successful NFL QB. None. He played for several other teams after all, and none of them could get him to be successful including McDaniels who had every incentive to help him succeed after having drafted him. Nope.

He just couldn't learn to throw a forward pass. The Patriots showed the NFL exactly how you deal with Tim Tebow. Just sit back in coverage with 8 men and when he tries to take off and run, come up and break his ribs. :coffee:

Cugel
11-12-2019, 02:24 AM
I don't think that's true. I do know Tebow was more enjoyable than TS, Keenum, or Flacco. He was certainly the only one out of those guys who was worth rooting for. TS was devoid of NFL talent. Keenum whined when Zimmer didn't 'believe in him' and Flacco quit on us. Tebow was at least an onfield warrior.

More enjoyable? The streak was more enjoyable sure. But, all that happened was that Tebow had a short streak during his career before teams got enough tape on him to figure out how to stop him.

That happens a lot after all. Look at Brock Osweiler. Had some success in 2015 and won a few games before everybody figured him out, but after that it was all downhill and now he's totally out of football forever. Simply a bust.

Initial success doesn't mean anything. And it didn't mean anything with Tebow either. A fluke win is still a fluke win. And the fact that he was never able to do anything like that again proves it was a fluke.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:25 AM
I’d rather watch Keenum throw to TS than watch another minute of Tebow football. I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire. I’d rather listen to Cher and Kid Rock sing show tunes.

Poet
11-13-2019, 11:28 AM
I’d rather watch Keenum throw to TS than watch another minute of Tebow football. I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire. I’d rather listen to Cher and Kid Rock sing show tunes.

Why do you hate playoff wins?

Northman
11-13-2019, 11:32 AM

Tebow didnt want to sit behind Manning man, he wanted to be a starter. In some ways i cant blame him because of the playoff run we made but from what i understand he never wanted to go back to being a backup. Even when he was traded to the Jets he thought he would have a better chance at being a starter than in Denver with Pey Pey there.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:32 AM
Tebow grew on me. I was in shock when McDouche drafted him high. That was a ghastly mistake. But he did what he Could, played his ass off, had a great attitude and was a great leader. He can’t help that he was picked so high. Love me some Tebow.

He wasn’t a great leader, he was a punchline in the halftime locker room (from somebody in the locker room, take it fwiw). You can’t be a rah rah guy when you don’t belong.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:34 AM
Why do you hate playoff wins?

Because they were followed by playoff reality checks.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:34 AM

He’d still suck worse than Flacco too.

Tebow makes Brandon Allen look like Joe Montana, he makes every QB look like Montana.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:37 AM
Speaking of Mark Schlereth, I wonder what he thinks of Tebow coming back to Denver.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Tebow didnt want to sit behind Manning man, he wanted to be a starter. In some ways i cant blame him because of the playoff run we made but from what i understand he never wanted to go back to being a backup. Even when he was traded to the Jets he thought he would have a better chance at being a starter than in Denver with Pey Pey there.
You couldn’t have Tebow behind PFM anyway, because of Tebowmania, it rotted brains to the point that people (legitimate Broncos fans!) thought Elway was jealous of Tebow ... now go way back and remember PFM’s first 3 games, aside from B-more it was lots on Int’s. Tebow fans would be crucifying Elway/PFM and renting billboards demanding that they start Tebow.

Keeping Tebow for any reason was/is a dream, and a dumb one.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:43 AM
They rented billboards!

Billboards!

Worst part is they don’t even realize how stupid they look in hindsight, tone deaf and completely lacking in self-awareness.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2019, 11:45 AM
Cracks me up that Falco complains about the current offense.

Northman
11-13-2019, 11:51 AM
You couldn’t have Tebow behind PFM anyway, because of Tebowmania, it rotted brains to the point that people (legitimate Broncos fans!) thought Elway was jealous of Tebow ... now go way back and remember PFM’s first 3 games, aside from B-more it was lots on Int’s. Tebow fans would be crucifying Elway/PFM and renting billboards demanding that they start Tebow.

Keeping Tebow for any reason was/is a dream, and a dumb one.

Not sure how much of a problem Mania would have been behind Manning, in 2015 i could see it getting out of hand but in Manning's early years it would have never been bad enough for them to cry for his benching. With Orton it was way to easy to root for Teebs to come in. But Manning didnt play on that level until 2015 so i dont think it would have been much of a factor until then. The only issue is would Tebow have learned anything behind Peyton as i found it pretty telling that even NE couldnt find a use for him in any capacity.

slim
11-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Moar Tebow!!!

Slick
11-13-2019, 04:02 PM
They rented billboards!

Billboards!

Worst part is they don’t even realize how stupid they look in hindsight, tone deaf and completely lacking in self-awareness.

Meh. It got us out of having to watch Kyle Orton’s lifeless corpse QB this team. Tebow all day over that loser.

Valar Morghulis
11-13-2019, 04:16 PM
I think teebs' final pass was a td in a preseason friendly - i like that. good for him. but f him being our qb

i would like to see him on college game day - hopefully instead of that old dude you all love and i hate

Cugel
11-13-2019, 07:33 PM
They rented billboards!

Billboards!

After the SB 48 loss a man wrote a letter to the Denver Post: "The Broncos loss was because Jesus was punishing John Elway for trading Tim Tebow!"

It was years later. Tebow had already washed out of the league and that idiot was still butt-hurt and just waiting for his chance to say "I told you so!"

Most Tebowites weren't that un-selfconscious but that sentiment was pretty typical.

Cugel
11-13-2019, 07:37 PM
I just hope that Andy Lindahl on Altitude Sports (https://muckrack.com/andy-lindahl)is wrong about this: "Last week we saw a little bit of how this offense is supposed to run with a QB who is a little mobile. I wouldn't go out and put Brandon Allen on your fantasy team, but hopefully next season we might see Drew Lock who is mobile running that offense instead of Joe Flacco. Or more likely Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton or Cam Newton."

All three of those guys are washed up.

ShaneFalco
11-13-2019, 07:43 PM
It's amazing to me that people can possibly say things like this with a straight face.

Sorry, but there is not any possible scenario where Tim Tebow becomes a successful NFL QB. None. He played for several other teams after all, and none of them could get him to be successful including McDaniels who had every incentive to help him succeed after having drafted him. Nope.

He just couldn't learn to throw a forward pass. The Patriots showed the NFL exactly how you deal with Tim Tebow. Just sit back in coverage with 8 men and when he tries to take off and run, come up and break his ribs. :coffee:
bunch of nonsense.

You cant drop 8 people back in coverage every play otherwise you just get run on or cut to death with quick screens

The difference is Willis Mcgahee at 31 was a turnover machine and shell of him former self at that point, and yet because of Tebows ability to run, the Broncos were ranked #1 rushing attack in the NFL

Simple Jaded
11-14-2019, 03:41 AM
Meh. It got us out of having to watch Kyle Orton’s lifeless corpse QB this team. Tebow all day over that loser.

Orton couldn’t run, now I know why Broncos fans hated him.

Valar Morghulis
11-14-2019, 04:04 AM

He dived more than DT

MOtorboat
11-14-2019, 04:20 AM
He dived more than DT

I hate you so ******* much sometimes.

Elevation inc
11-14-2019, 08:45 AM

he couldn't run, pass, win a game or not crack like a biatch under pressure.....in fact kinda like a current QB we have on IR :lol: :D

Elevation inc
11-14-2019, 08:50 AM

Elway believes the only way to win is to have a QB throw from the pocket its why he went a got a guy like flacco to be in a scheme he has no business in as a avg. QB to begin with.........today's NFL is showing if your mobile and accurate it doesn't just have to be from the pocket.....you also don't have to rush like Lamar Jackson you can be a Mahomes and Wilson, who are super accurate and make plays regardless of where they are at because they don't panic look downfield constantly and aren't afraid....

Its also why a guy like Kapernick is back on the NFL radar despite being out of the league for 3 years, as his skill set kind of aligns with the Lamar Jackson's of the world.....

Cugel
11-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Elway believes the only way to win is to have a QB throw from the pocket its why he went a got a guy like flacco to be in a scheme he has no business in as a avg. QB to begin with.........today's NFL is showing if your mobile and accurate it doesn't just have to be from the pocket.....you also don't have to rush like Lamar Jackson you can be a Mahomes and Wilson, who are super accurate and make plays regardless of where they are at because they don't panic look downfield constantly and aren't afraid....

Its also why a guy like Kapernick is back on the NFL radar despite being out of the league for 3 years, as his skill set kind of aligns with the Lamar Jackson's of the world.....

This has to be right. Lamar Jackson's spectacular success of late has to have teams intrigued. Kaepernick was an early adopter of that style of mobile QB play. It's more popular now with teams than it was 4 or 5 years ago when Kapernick was playing.

Unfortunately for him, it's probably impossible to resurrect his career at this point, but it would be interesting to see him try.

As for Elway's decision making he's openly contemptuous of smaller more mobile QBs. He said Kyler Murray couldn't be successful because of his height, and that it makes no difference if you're a shot-gun QB but under center he can't see over the line or some such idiocy.

He loved Andrew Luck of course, not that he could get him. But, that's exactly what he wants.

I wouldn't put it past him to seize on another tall immobile QB veteran next year if Joe Flacco isn't back. It would cost them $13m against the cap, but they could cut him loose. I hope it's not Andy Dalton who will be a FA. :tsk:

spikerman
11-14-2019, 08:49 PM
Lamar is the flavor of the day, and I like him, but if he doesn’t fix that throwing motion he’s not going to last long.

Elevation inc
11-15-2019, 02:47 AM
Lamar is the flavor of the day, and I like him, but if he doesn’t fix that throwing motion he’s not going to last long.

Your not wrong but he is a better athlete then Tebow was by far for example, and he is more accurate, his motion is off....but he still looks downfield to make a play which helps his team out Immensely....combine that with his speed and athleticism and its why Baltimore was over the whole Joe Flacco pocket QB crap.....If you cant get the ball out quick like a Brady or Manning and you aren't massive like Big ben you better be somewhat mobile and accurate while doing so or have insane athleticism....especially with todays OL's if you want success in this league at QB....

Cugel
11-15-2019, 11:20 AM

Know who has the worst throwing motion in the NFL and has for the last 15 years?

Phillip Rivers. His throwing motion is something that NO coach has ever approved. He throws it weird but it gets there. They just stopped trying to change him.

Lamar Jackson is learning to make the throws. He's exactly what the NFL is looking for right now at QB. The Ravens are one of the best run franchises in football. They decided to design their entire offense around what Jackson can do, rather than trying to stuff a square peg into a round hole.

His next contract is going to be for over $30m a year.

chazoe60
11-15-2019, 11:49 AM
TDS

Tebow Derangement Syndrome

Cugel
11-15-2019, 12:49 PM
TDS

Tebow Derangement Syndrome

Personally I hated every minute of the Tebow era. I was even torn about Denver beating Pittsburgh in the playoffs because I couldn't stand Tebow at QB. That was just never going to work because Tebow couldn't throw a forward pass.

Apparently Lamar Jackson has learned to become a complete QB because he has 15 Tds, 5 Ints, and a 101.7 passer rating. So, not at all Tebow. :coffee:

Poet
11-15-2019, 12:53 PM
It wasn't sustainable. It was fun, though. And it netted a playoff win. I've seen 'better' QB's like TS and Keenum be less effective overall than Tebow, at least for us.

Cugel
11-15-2019, 01:30 PM
It wasn't sustainable. It was fun, though. And it netted a playoff win. I've seen 'better' QB's like TS and Keenum be less effective overall than Tebow, at least for us.

Sure. Once every 100 million years a giant asteroid the size of Denver hits the earth and wipes out the Dinosaurs. And like the Dinosaurs the Broncos losing the last 3 games of the regular season and backing into the playoffs at 8-8 and having Pittsburgh totally mis-play the Broncos and let Tebow beat them -- some fluke happenstance like that can happen once in a lifetime.

But, there was no point keeping Tebow around waiting for a repeat performance. Elway (in one of the best decisions of his career got rid of Tebow) who then went on to fail for 3 more organizations before he just gave up and started playing baseball.

Poet
11-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Sure. Once every 100 million years a giant asteroid the size of Denver hits the earth and wipes out the Dinosaurs. And like the Dinosaurs the Broncos losing the last 3 games of the regular season and backing into the playoffs at 8-8 and having Pittsburgh totally mis-play the Broncos and let Tebow beat them -- some fluke happenstance like that can happen once in a lifetime.

But, there was no point keeping Tebow around waiting for a repeat performance. Elway (in one of the best decisions of his career got rid of Tebow) who then went on to fail for 3 more organizations before he just gave up and started playing baseball.

I didn't say it was worth keeping him around. I said it was fun. But Tebow was more of a winner than TS or CK could ever be.

chazoe60
11-15-2019, 01:33 PM
personally i hated every minute of the tebow era. I was even torn about denver beating pittsburgh in the playoffs because i couldn't stand tebow at qb. That was just never going to work because tebow couldn't throw a forward pass.

Apparently lamar jackson has learned to become a complete qb because he has 15 tds, 5 ints, and a 101.7 passer rating. So, not at all tebow. :coffee:

tds

chazoe60
11-15-2019, 01:34 PM
I didn't say it was worth keeping him around. I said it was fun. But Tebow was more of a winner than TS or CK could ever be.

And most importantly, he was more of a winner than Kyle Orton, his direct competition.

Hawgdriver
11-15-2019, 01:44 PM
tds

I'm not so sure. I'm thinking hybrid of call center worker and machine learned Broncos-bot.

This Cugel may be among the more advanced AI applications around.

Krugan
11-15-2019, 02:45 PM
College statistics and records
He was the SEC's all-time leader in career passing efficiency (170.8), completion percentage (67.1%), passing touchdown to interception ratio (5.5 to 1), rushing yards by a quarterback (2,947), rushing touchdowns (any position) (57), and total touchdowns responsible for (145).

Thats tebow, he obviously was doing something right in college. Maybe ******* with his throwing motion was bad...

but to say he couldnt throw a forward pass flies directly into the face of what he actually did.

And if we are going to say what he did in college didnt matter, then it doesnt mater for any qb.

Thats just my 2 cents, would i want tebow back, no, not because of his play but because of the circus that came with it.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 05:49 PM
They ****** with his throwing motion because it gives defenders a 5 minute telegraphed head start on when the ball is coming out of his hand. They fix mechanics in the NFL for a reason, because “It factor” doesn’t mean dick in the NFL.

He had great stats in college because he was in college, Tebow sucked in the NFL because Tebow sucked in the NFL, it’s nobody else’s fault.

Poet
11-17-2019, 07:57 PM
A prime Tebow has us at a winning record this season and arguably atop the division.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 09:39 PM
A prime Tebow has us at a winning record this season and arguably atop the division.

Are they running his training wheels offense and a grownup offense?

Actually it doesn’t matter, nope.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 09:42 PM
I’m gonna say something that’s gonna go over like a turd in a pool; Tebow would need a ladder to wear Flacco’s shoes ... Case Rypien are 10x the player Teebs was, better college players too.

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:02 PM
Tebow beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

Flacco hasn't won a playoff game in a long time. Tebow is one our franchise's better Qbs.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 10:10 PM
Tebow beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

Flacco hasn't won a playoff game in a long time. Tebow is one our franchise's better Qbs.

No he’s not. Good lord. And Flacco’s Super Bowl win came after the year Tebow won a playoff game.

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:12 PM
No he’s not. Good lord. And Flacco’s Super Bowl win came after the year Tebow won a playoff game.

Tebow is a year behind him via playoff wins but Flacco's had way more opportunities.

1. PFM.
2. JFE.
3. Plummer.
4. Cutler.
5. Tebow.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 10:14 PM
Tebow is a year behind him via playoff wins but Flacco's had way more opportunities.

1. PFM.
2. JFE.
3. Plummer.
4. Cutler.
5. Tebow.

Lol, nope.

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:18 PM
Lol, nope.

At least we have JR.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:32 PM
Case Siemian > Me > Tebow.

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:38 PM
TS, Keenum, Tebow are all > Jaded.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:39 PM
TS, Keenum, Tebow are all > Jaded.

You!

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:40 PM
**** you guys, I got “It” coming outta my pores.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 10:41 PM

Are you Tim Curry?

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:41 PM

Penicillin might clear that up.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:46 PM
Are you Tim Curry?

I wanna announce my presence with authority.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 10:48 PM
I wanna announce my presence with authority.

Like from a sewer?

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:50 PM
No wait, that’s Tim Robbins.

Who’s Tim Curry?

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:51 PM
Bolles > Jaded.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:52 PM
Like from a sewer?

I’ve been known to plug sewer lines, me and Al Bundy gotta have top of the line toilets.

Baawhooosh

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 10:53 PM
No wait, that’s Tim Robbins.

Who’s Tim Curry?

No, that’s Tim Curry.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:53 PM
Bolles > Jaded.

Erroneous.

I got 9 on the wonderlik.

Poet
11-17-2019, 10:54 PM
Erroneous.

I got 9 on the wonderlik.

Jaded, did you get a 9, or was it a six that you misread?

Tell the truth!

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:58 PM
Jaded, did you get a 9, or was it a six that you misread?

Tell the truth!

I’m pretty sure, it’s the truth are far as I know.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 10:59 PM
No, that’s Tim Curry.

Nuke LaLoosh was Tim Robbins, that’s who I thought you were talking about.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 11:00 PM
Nuke LaLoosh was Tim Robbins, that’s who I thought you were talking about.

I was talking about “It.” You know, Tim Curry. Pennywise.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 11:03 PM
85RZMIAL7vM

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 11:03 PM
I was talking about “It.” You know, Tim Curry. Pennywise.Ah

Dude, I haven’t seen it yet, I’m lame.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 11:12 PM
Ah

Dude, I haven’t seen it yet, I’m lame.

Bro.

It was made in 1990!

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 11:14 PM
Bro.

It was made in 1990!
Whaaaaaaat?

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 11:22 PM
https://stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/IT_(1990_miniseries)

I am lame.

Hawgdriver
11-17-2019, 11:28 PM
https://stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/IT_(1990_miniseries)

I am lame.

I didn't get it either. And I profess to be an IT fanboy.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2019, 11:30 PM
I didn't get it either. And I profess to be an IT fanboy.

MO gots skillz.

MOtorboat
11-17-2019, 11:40 PM
https://youtu.be/aUPq6X-Y1Kg

The kid from Neverending Story 2, Tim Curry ... and later on in the mini series, Richard Thomas, Tim Reid and John Ritter.