PDA

View Full Version : Practice / press conference notes - week 9 (Browns week)

VonDoom
10-30-2019, 11:54 AM
Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 10m
Elway, on KOA, re: the trade deadline: “There were some people that called on Chris, but we were not interested in what the compensation was … it’s best that Chris is here with us. We’re still trying to win football games."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 9m
Elway, on @KOAColorado
, on whether the last 2 yrs. is the biggest challenge of his professional life: “Yeah … you grow & you get better when you battle tough times … the tone is a lot different if we’re sitting there & we’ve won those 3 games we lost on the last possession"

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 8m
Elway, on @KOAColorado
, re: Drew Lock not being ready: “We want to get him ready physically. He’s a guy that’s very talented that can play in the NFL … now he hasn’t practiced since training camp … physically, he’s not ready to go yet, either.”

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 7m
Elway, on Lock’s status (via @KOAColorado
): “Most of my information comes from where the coaches think he is … it all comes down to how he’s mentally adapting on the offensive side.” Currently looking at getting him out for practice in Week 11 (before MIN game).

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 5m
Elway, to KOA on Flacco: “I think there had been an issue with his neck a couple of weeks ago … it got worse on Sunday … he’s a tough guy, so he did everything he possibly could.” Has no issue with what Flacco said post-game, as “frustration had a lot to do with it."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 4m
Elway, on the aggression (or lack thereof) noted by Flacco postgame Sunday: “It’s a learning process for Rich, too … I’ve got a great deal of respect for Rich and what he does [and] the system that we’re running."

Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala 5m
Elway: "I don't have an issues with anybody that says what they feel. I think that's how he felt at the time ... and nobody likes losing the way that we lost."

Elway added that Flacco is "a tough guy and he did everything he possibly good."

VonDoom
10-30-2019, 11:56 AM
TV maps - most of the country gets Packers/Chargers, if that's any indication of how little people care about these teams:

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=9

Krugan
10-30-2019, 12:05 PM
Elway, on KOA, re: the trade deadline: “There were some people that called on Chris, but we were not interested in what the compensation was … it’s best that Chris is here with us. We’re still trying to win football games."

huh...

NightTrainLayne
10-30-2019, 12:08 PM
TV maps - most of the country gets Packers/Chargers, if that's any indication of how little people care about these teams:

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=9

Thank God we're playing against Baker Mayfield, so I get to see the game.

Northman
10-30-2019, 12:15 PM
Well, the Browns have a good matchup to get back to winning.

Northman
10-30-2019, 12:16 PM

huh...

:lol:

Buff
10-30-2019, 01:07 PM
Things going well in Cleveland too.

https://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom/status/1189599127295922177?s=19

Davii
10-30-2019, 01:07 PM

huh...

Translation - nobody offered more than we feel we'll get as a compensatory pick so why ship him off?

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Things going well in Cleveland too.

https://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom/status/1189599127295922177?s=19

Good lord. I don't think I've ever seen an athlete who is so terrible at dealing with the media. He just can't resist taking the bait every single time.

Northman
10-30-2019, 01:19 PM
I still laugh at those defending Cam Newton after the SB and his poor attitude. She cracks me up when players meltdown like that.

BroncoJoe
10-30-2019, 01:19 PM
Good lord. I don't think I've ever seen an athlete who is so terrible at dealing with the media. He just can't resist taking the bait every single time.

Uh, does the name Ryan Leaf ring a bell?

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 01:23 PM
Uh, does the name Ryan Leaf ring a bell?

That's fair. Leaf just was a total headcase though. He couldn't interact with anyone normally. Baker seems sane enough outside dealing with the media, but he's just a complete moron in that regard.

Krugan
10-30-2019, 01:23 PM
Translation - nobody offered more than we feel we'll get as a compensatory pick so why ship him off?

I was just huh'ing, the still trying to win games stuff, i dont see it!

Buff
10-30-2019, 01:25 PM

He's always so sure that he's the smartest guy in the room.

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 01:38 PM
And now he's just doubling down on it.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1189611956262637568?s=19

Davii
10-30-2019, 01:38 PM
I was just huh'ing, the still trying to win games stuff, i dont see it!

Oh lord no. That's just GM speak. If everyone truly believes it they're crazy. Don't get me wrong, everyone WANTS to win, but they weren't buyers at the trade deadline for a reason.

Buff
10-30-2019, 02:15 PM
And now he's just doubling down on it.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1189611956262637568?s=19

Poor guy is just so misunderstood. Him and Kevin Durant.

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 02:27 PM
Poor guy is just so misunderstood. Him and Kevin Durant.

It's one thing when you're winning titles and playing at an MVP level. When you're acting like that and losing/playing like shit you're just a total clown.

Krugan
10-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Oh lord no. That's just GM speak. If everyone truly believes it they're crazy. Don't get me wrong, everyone WANTS to win, but they weren't buyers at the trade deadline for a reason.

Ohh for sure, my huh was more for comedic effort, think i might have missed abit with interpretation.

Krugan
10-30-2019, 02:48 PM
So im not sure on context here with Mayfield, but i dont think him being pissed about getting asked a stupid question, as being anything more than frustration with himself and how the season is going. The guy likes to win, is showing frustration when he isnt.

When has that become a bad thing?

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 02:50 PM
So im not sure on context here with Mayfield, but i dont think him being pissed about getting asked a stupid question, as being anything more than frustration with himself and how the season is going. The guy likes to win, is showing frustration when he isnt.

When has that become a bad thing?

He has a feud with the media pretty much every week. It's not like this was a one off bout of frustration. It's obvious that his focus isn't where it needs to be as much as he focuses on what the media says about him.

Krugan
10-30-2019, 02:51 PM
He has a feud with the media pretty much every week. It's not like this was a one off bout of frustration. It's obvious that his focus isn't where it needs to be as much as he focuses on what the media says about him.

I see, i really had no context to base off of beyond this here today. Makes sense why the heat then

NightTrainLayne
10-30-2019, 03:20 PM
Additional Baker Mayfield context: The reporter asking the question called Mayfield "another Johnny Manziel" when Cleveland drafted him. Mayfield hasn't forgotten that.

Buff
10-30-2019, 03:28 PM
Additional Baker Mayfield context: The reporter asking the question called Mayfield "another Johnny Manziel" when Cleveland drafted him. Mayfield hasn't forgotten that.

His list of grudges must be getting pretty long if he's noting every sports media member who is critical of him.

Also, Grossi looks more right than wrong as we sit here today.

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 04:08 PM
His list of grudges must be getting pretty long if he's noting every sports media member who is critical of him.

Also, Grossi looks more right than wrong as we sit here today.

Yeah something tells me he probably has that list more committed to his memory than the playbook.

Northman
10-30-2019, 04:11 PM

Hmm, i can kind of understand Baker's issue than.

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 04:25 PM

Do you ever see guys like Brady, Rogers, or Mahomes getting into it with reporters who criticized them? No you don't. If you're that sensitive you're going to have a hard time succeeding in the NFL.

SR
10-30-2019, 04:28 PM

Mayfield, as a starting NFL QB on a losing team, should have bigger fish to fry than holding grudges over B-rated sportswriters.

VonDoom
10-30-2019, 04:29 PM
I think we can read between the lines here:

https://twitter.com/zacstevensdnvr/status/1189608499409502208?s=21

Northman
10-30-2019, 04:39 PM
Mayfield, as a starting NFL QB on a losing team, should have bigger fish to fry than holding grudges over B-rated sportswriters.

Im sure Baker does, but he also has the right to stand up for himself if he feels a B writer is putting him on full blast. I dont understand why a childish "journalist' gets a free pass to act like a douche and Baker doesnt. Pretty big double standard there.

Northman
10-30-2019, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZIR0_UmkzE

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 04:44 PM
Im sure Baker does, but he also has the right to stand up for himself if he feels a B writer is putting him on full blast. I dont understand why a childish "journalist' gets a free pass to act like a douche and Baker doesnt. Pretty big double standard there.

It'd be one thing if it were a one off thing, like you posted with Brady, but Baker is getting into it with different reporters all the time. He is constantly feuding with Cowherd for example. Sure he has a right to defend himself, but when you're constantly feuding with different people week after week, maybe everyone else isn't the problem?

Northman
10-30-2019, 04:48 PM
It'd be one thing if it were a one off thing, like you posted with Brady, but Baker is getting into it with different reporters all the time. He is constantly feuding with Cowherd for example. Sure he has a right to defend himself, but when you're constantly feuding with different people week after week, maybe everyone else isn't the problem?

While i agree that Baker has a history of being a lightning rod (especially in college) but it really doesnt mean it gives everyone else a pass to be ********. Now, this particular video is the first one ive seen at the professional level where Baker got upset but according to what you guys have posted its with a particular journalist. I mean if you want to post more examples of him getting into it with the Cleveland media im all game. But from everything that i have observed so far with his time in Cleveland he's been pretty reserved. And the Cowherd stuff? Meh, who cares. Ive seen seasoned vets get into twitter wars with Colin as well Baker isnt the only one to do that.

BroncoWave
10-30-2019, 04:50 PM
While i agree that Baker has a history of being a lightning rod (especially in college) but it really doesnt mean it gives everyone else a pass to be ********. Now, this particular video is the first one ive seen at the professional level where Baker got upset but according to what you guys have posted its with a particular journalist. I mean if you want to post more examples of him getting into it with the Cleveland media im all game. But from everything that i have observed so far with his time in Cleveland he's been pretty reserved. And the Cowherd stuff? Meh, who cares. Ive seen seasoned vets get into twitter wars with Colin as well Baker isnt the only one to do that.

No it doesn't give everyone else the right to be a dick, but eventually you have to just tune that shit out and focus on football. The more he reacts to this stuff, the more these reporters are going to try to get under his skin. Ignore all that noise and just play football.

Davii
10-30-2019, 05:33 PM
John Elway on the 2019 Broncos:

https://twitter.com/Adam_Mares/status/1189293901112328198?s=09

spikerman
10-30-2019, 07:34 PM
I’m coming up for the game. Anybody else going?

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 04:22 AM

Exactly. I got no issue with what Mayfield said...his OL is horrible and play calling sucks right now. He is turning the ball over way to much but he should be f'in frustrated. Media is giving Joe flacco more of a pass for what he said then Mayfield and Flacco is just as responsible as responsible for his teams woes. That reporter is also a douche and loves to bait plyers there.....

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 04:27 AM
I laugh when fans try and call players out on how to act and behave with media who bait them. They are human and feel emotion the same we do, and many on this board show more petty emotion over much more trivial shit.....:lol:

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 05:33 AM
I laugh when fans try and call players out on how to act and behave with media who bait them. They are human and feel emotion the same we do, and many on this board show more petty emotion over much more trivial shit.....:lol:

And none of us are paid tens of millions of dollars to lead a football team. If the broncos wanted to sign me to play QB tomorrow I'd be done posting here.

I'm not defending the reporter or saying he was in the right, but eventually you just have to stop letting them goad you. How many other NFL QBs have ongoing public feuds with multiple members of the media? If they can tell you're sensitive and will always take the bait, they are just going to keep poking at you.

At a certain point if you're constantly feuding with multiple people, maybe everyone else isn't the problem?

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 05:59 AM
And none of us are paid tens of millions of dollars to lead a football team. If the broncos wanted to sign me to play QB tomorrow I'd be done posting here.

I'm not defending the reporter or saying he was in the right, but eventually you just have to stop letting them goad you. How many other NFL QBs have ongoing public feuds with multiple members of the media? If they can tell you're sensitive and will always take the bait, they are just going to keep poking at you.

At a certain point if you're constantly feuding with multiple people, maybe everyone else isn't the problem?

Shite don't get me wrong I'm going to if they need players lol......As for goading you could say that with society as a whole today :lol:.....especially with the new woke culture. He probably could have handled it different but they have history which is no different then any other person that has history with another person or some kind of feud.....Sometimes players just don't have time for media's dumb shit....

VonDoom
10-31-2019, 06:39 AM

What?? You could give us all that inside info from Dove Valley.

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 06:40 AM
Shite don't get me wrong I'm going to if they need players lol......As for goading you could say that with society as a whole today :lol:.....especially with the new woke culture. He probably could have handled it different but they have history which is no different then any other person that has history with another person or some kind of feud.....Sometimes players just don't have time for media's dumb shit....

I guess his coaches have to take a lot of blame here too. If he were in New England you wouldn't hear a peep from him. I don't think there is anyone on the Browns who tells him no.

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 06:45 AM
I guess his coaches have to take a lot of blame here too. If he were in New England you wouldn't hear a peep from him. I don't think there is anyone on the Browns who tells him no.

Brady pops off regularly at media.....And Belicheck is the king of trolling the media.....

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 06:54 AM
Brady pops off regularly at media.....And Belicheck is the king of trolling the media.....

Not even close to the level Baker does. Brady also wins and plays at an MVP level. If Baker starts doing that he can pop off at the media all he wants.

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 07:20 AM
Not even close to the level Baker does. Brady also wins and plays at an MVP level. If Baker starts doing that he can pop off at the media all he wants.

I might just hate the media as a entity more then you....I like when players pop off at them....Prob just a difference in opinion....:beer:

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 07:39 AM
I might just hate the media as a entity more then you....I like when players pop off at them....Prob just a difference in opinion....:beer:

I have no issue with it in general. But I'd rather the QB of my team be more focused on football than on beefs with the media. When you're losing games and throwing twice as many picks as TDs I don't want to hear a peep from you. I want him focusing on getting better every second he's in the building.

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 07:45 AM
I have no issue with it in general. But I'd rather the QB of my team be more focused on football than on beefs with the media. When you're losing games and throwing twice as many picks as TDs I don't want to hear a peep from you. I want him focusing on getting better every second he's in the building.

Your not entirely wrong....Flacco popping off for example was out of line.....especially since he is a big part of the problem, focus on football instead of running your mouth is always the higher and better road to take....i just find it funny, and its also hilarious how but hurt the media gets when they bait someone and don't like the response back....

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 11:44 AM
Your not entirely wrong....Flacco popping off for example was out of line.....especially since he is a big part of the problem, focus on football instead of running your mouth is always the higher and better road to take....i just find it funny, and its also hilarious how but hurt the media gets when they bait someone and don't like the response back....

Ok so you defend the evil media when you like the player and call the player out of line for popping on that evil media when you don’t like the player?

There’s a lot of that going around lately, I’m sure you’re just trying to fit in.

Cugel
10-31-2019, 12:00 PM

Players who do that are stupid. Media sportswriters don't have to be right. They just have to get people to listen. DMac says about 5 really stupid things a day but they love him and give him the prime slot at 104.3 the Fan because he generates controversy and people listen -- if only to argue with him.

So Baker Mayfield arguing with the media is the perfect example of tilting at windmills. It only generates a firestorm of controversy that the media love because that's their game. They can't lose whether people think Mayfield or the media are right.

From Mayfield's point of view, the more he argues, the bigger the distraction from the only thing that matters, his play on the field. He literally cannot win.

Simple Jaded
10-31-2019, 12:07 PM
Dude, lumping the media in with Dicksmack isn’t helping them.

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 12:13 PM
From Mayfield's point of view, the more he argues, the bigger the distraction from the only thing that matters, his play on the field. He literally cannot win.

This actually maybe isn't the worst point. His media feuds definitely distract from his awful play on the field.

VonDoom
10-31-2019, 01:01 PM
https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/1189963110137896960?s=21

https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/1189963870703632384?s=21

SR
10-31-2019, 01:05 PM
Adios Joe Flacco.

VonDoom
10-31-2019, 01:32 PM
Fangio: Von Miller will practice today. No concern for Sunday.

Fangio: Decision on Flacco whether to put him on IR will come in the next “couple of days.”

Heuerman and James will not practice Thursday.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 6m
Scangarello on Flacco’s comments: “I just saw a QB that lost a game and was frustrated ... nothing more than that.”

Troy Renck @TroyRenck 2m
#Broncos Scanagarello said Allen brings mobility, can make plays off script. Knowledge of offense from previous schemes has helped #Denver7

NightTrainLayne
10-31-2019, 02:00 PM
Imma gonna go ahead and pick up Allen on my fantasy teams.

dogfish
10-31-2019, 02:22 PM
I think we can read between the lines here:

https://twitter.com/zacstevensdnvr/status/1189608499409502208?s=21

sounds promising!

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 02:25 PM
Imma gonna go ahead and pick up Allen on my fantasy teams.

Damn, and I thought my fantasy season was going poorly.

Buff
10-31-2019, 02:26 PM
sounds promising!

He's spoken to Sean McVay on multiple occasions so I don't see how he could fail.

Elevation inc
10-31-2019, 02:38 PM
Ok so you defend the evil media when you like the player and call the player out of line for popping on that evil media when you don’t like the player?

There’s a lot of that going around lately, I’m sure you’re just trying to fit in.

Lol I hate Flacco, but him popping off didn’t really bother me cause what he said was right. It was dumb coming from him because he is a big part of that inability to be aggressive not just playcalling. With regards to mayfield what he said was right the question was dumb....if your right wether you should say it or not doesn’t really bother me cause your right....

How I feel I think is pretty cut and dry....

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 02:59 PM
Lol I hate Flacco, but him popping off didn’t really bother me cause what he said was right. It was dumb coming from him because he is a big part of that inability to be aggressive not just playcalling. With regards to mayfield what he said was right the question was dumb....if your right wether you should say it or not doesn’t really bother me cause your right....

FWIW, Baker is probably the media's favorite QB. He always gives them material to write about.

Poet
10-31-2019, 03:13 PM
We win this game.

slim
10-31-2019, 03:19 PM
FWIW, Baker is probably the media's favorite QB. He always gives them material to write about.

This theory is obviously incorrect.

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 04:04 PM
This theory is obviously incorrect.

Oh?

Poet
10-31-2019, 04:15 PM
When you say favorite, I'm guessing in regards to 'man I'm glad he's in the league because he's a walking headline' and now 'he's the best/my favorite QB in the game'? Because if so I'd agree with it on the caveat of brady/Rodgers because they might fall into both of those camps.

It's an interesting thought...Mayfield sometimes makes headlines for good, bad, and somewhere in the middle reasons...especially when someone pulls a Richard Sherman.

BroncoWave
10-31-2019, 04:16 PM
When you say favorite, I'm guessing in regards to 'man I'm glad he's in the league because he's a walking headline' and now 'he's the best/my favorite QB in the game'? Because if so I'd agree with it on the caveat of brady/Rodgers because they might fall into both of those camps.

It's an interesting thought...Mayfield sometimes makes headlines for good, bad, and somewhere in the middle reasons...especially when someone pulls a Richard Sherman.

Right. He's always doing/saying something controversial.

MNPatsFan
10-31-2019, 06:43 PM
We win this game.I sure hope so because I am already sick of Mayfield and his huge ego. I want the Broncos to thrash him and the Browns!!

dogfish
10-31-2019, 11:31 PM
He's spoken to Sean McVay on multiple occasions so I don't see how he could fail.

he's also watched russell wilson on TV several times-- and this isn't confirmed, but it's rumored that he had a john elway jersey as a child. . .

Poet
10-31-2019, 11:34 PM
he's also watched russell wilson on TV several times-- and this isn't confirmed, but it's rumored that he had a john elway jersey as a child. . .

Everyone knows that I love a middling to low talent QB with heart, guts, and drive! If Allen shows us something here then I demand John build around his strengths specifically!

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 05:47 AM
Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I'm at least going to wait until he plays one game to turn on the guy. You never know what could happen.

Simple Jaded
11-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Brandon Allen is on ESPN Flashback Friday right now.

Simple Jaded
11-01-2019, 09:17 AM

Flacco is way down the list of Denver’s problems, he’s the starting QB that’s finally saying what we’re all thinking ... who gets shit on for not showing emotion ... until he does show emotion and then he gets shit on.

This is ridiculous, honestly, Flacco has the talent to be aggressive if they choose to. But that’s not my point anyway.

My point was about your attitude toward the evil media, it’s tad bit inconsistent.

Simple Jaded
11-01-2019, 09:23 AM
Ryan Harris made a point to say that if Flacco had a problem with the playcalling he should’ve changed it ... apparently he forgets how PFM was admonished for having the audacity to change a call in this paint-by-numbers WCO.

You don’t change the calls in this offense, the system is the talent in this system.

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Bye Flacco!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1190336401587482624?s=19

MOtorboat
11-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Is everyone ready for the Kyle Allen era!?

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 01:39 PM

We made a trade with the Panthers?

MOtorboat
11-01-2019, 01:40 PM
We made a trade with the Panthers?

What?

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 01:43 PM
What?

Kyle Allen plays for the Panthers. Brandon Allen plays for the Broncos.

MOtorboat
11-01-2019, 01:43 PM

Well, shit.

Davii
11-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Allen Allen! Woohoo!

Our Allen will be better than all other Allen's!

NightTrainLayne
11-01-2019, 03:21 PM

Did anyone know who Gardner Minshew was before he stepped in?

I sure didn't.

Ergo: optimism is high!

MOtorboat
11-01-2019, 03:23 PM

I sure didn't.

I knew exactly who Gardner Minshew was.

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 03:40 PM
I knew exactly who Gardner Minshew was.

Yeah he was the leading passer in college football last year. He was more of a known commodity of a college player than Allen.

NightTrainLayne
11-01-2019, 03:40 PM
You can't bring me down MO!

dogfish
11-01-2019, 05:51 PM

I sure didn't.

you got ergot? no wonder your optimism is high. . .

NightTerror218
11-01-2019, 06:28 PM
So when Lock activates will we roll 3 QBs or waive Rypien?

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 06:29 PM

I'd imagine Rypien goes back to the practice squad.

MOtorboat

Kyle Allen is going to lead the team to 8-8, sneak into the playoffs and win a Super Bowl!

NightTerror218
I'd imagine Rypien goes back to the practice squad.

If he clears waivers.

Hawgdriver
11-01-2019, 06:32 PM

I'm ready for the Josh Allen era too.

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 06:39 PM
If he clears waivers.

I don't see why he wouldn't? He's been on our practice squad, free for any team to sign, all season. I wouldn't expect anyone to use a roster spot on him now just because he got some live bench action.

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 06:40 PM
I'm ready for the Josh Allen era too.

I'm still stunned Elway was able to resist drafting him. He fits the Elway model to a T.

dogfish
11-01-2019, 08:18 PM

at this point, i can only assume that they're going to waive lock, since he's "not ready," and they need the roster spot for a more polished option-- like allen or rypien. . . :laugh:

Davii
11-01-2019, 08:23 PM
I don't see why he wouldn't? He's been on our practice squad, free for any team to sign, all season. I wouldn't expect anyone to use a roster spot on him now just because he got some live bench action.

If we waive him they don't have to use a roster spot. They just offer him more to join their PS. They only have to use a roster spot if they sign him directly from our PS. Maybe they didn't sign him because they didn't want to take a roster spot, but some extra cash might not be too much to pay to get him on your PS.

I'm not saying this is the case, just spitballing.

BroncoWave
11-01-2019, 08:24 PM
If we waive him they don't have to use a roster spot. They just offer him more to join their PS. They only have to use a roster spot if they sign him directly from our PS. Maybe they didn't sign him because they didn't want to take a roster spot, but some extra cash might not be too much to pay to get him on your PS.

I'm not saying this is the case, just spitballing.

I guess. That's not too high on my list of worries though.

Davii
11-01-2019, 11:34 PM
I guess. That's not too high on my list of worries though.

I'm not worried about it at all. I want the best QB we have to play regardless of who that might be.

I REALLY hope Lock is our guy, if not, there are some seemingly good options in the draft this year

FanInAZ
11-02-2019, 12:38 AM
You can't bring me down MO!

You should tell him once more before you get off the floor.

Simple Jaded
11-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Yeah he was the leading passer in college football last year. He was more of a known commodity of a college player than Allen.

I just watched a replay of Brandon Allen dropping 10 TD’s on Miss St, I’m sorry but I liked it.

Simple Jaded
11-03-2019, 01:44 AM
at this point, i can only assume that they're going to waive lock, since he's "not ready," and they need the roster spot for a more polished option-- like allen or rypien. . . :laugh:

Gotta save roster spots for all those ILB’s that can’t cover TE’s.

dogfish
11-03-2019, 03:34 AM
Gotta save roster spots for all those ILB’s that can’t cover TE’s.

i think you need to show a little respect to safeties who can't cover tight ends. . .

:coffee:

BroncoWave
11-03-2019, 06:51 AM
I just watched a replay of Brandon Allen dropping 10 TD’s on Miss St, I’m sorry but I liked it.

Reported for a personal attack.

Davii
11-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Reported for a personal attack.

We have reviewed your report and agree, Brandon Allen did personally attack and assault Mississippi State. Fortunately, I mean, UN*cough*fortunately he isn't party to our COC and can't be held accountable for the slaughter and ass whooping he laid down that day.

He truly put the laughter in slaughter!