PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay pissed at Flacco

ShaneFalco
10-17-2019, 10:22 PM
https://twitter.com/FTBeard11/status/1185030704716845058

ShaneFalco
10-17-2019, 10:22 PM
Elway are you seeing this? Or still looking down in shame?

Mike
10-17-2019, 10:24 PM
He's in his prime, bro

Elevation inc
10-18-2019, 12:39 AM
More will come around to what I have been saying all along....Welcome all....media and flacco's own teammates starting to see the truth....

Poet
10-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Flacco was sacrificed to the wolves last night. Shit, Mahomes would have died last night. Screw getting a new Qb, just dump all the picks into the line and we're good at QB for at least three years.

Elevation inc
10-18-2019, 01:02 AM
http://www.walterfootball.com/nflreview.php

Denver's offensive line was a disaster. They surrendered a ridiculous nine sacks to a defense that doesn't place any sort of pressure on opposing quarterbacks. Left tackle Garett Bolles, in particular, was an abomination. He was guilty of three holding penalties in this contest. He needs to be replaced as soon as possible, so here are the 2020 NFL Draft Offensive Tackle Prospect Rankings.

With poor blocking in front of him, Joe Flacco couldn't do anything. He wasn't even capable of compiling garbage-time yardage. He finished 21-of-34 for 213 yards and two fumbles, one of which was returned for a touchdown. Flacco looked lifeless, playing with no sense of urgency, even when in a big hole in the second half. He was so slow to avoid the pressure in the pocket, and when he had time, he constantly misfired toward his receivers and sailed helpless passes out of bounds. If he were a horse, he would be on his way to the glue factory right now.

your right about addressing the OL, but way off about the QB....I get your just mad I was right though :lol:

Poet
10-18-2019, 01:28 AM
Flacco is our flagship, man. Average QB play at his salary is a must keep. He's our most important player, and the one guy who can't be traded away. I look forward to a fresh start where we give Flacco what he needs and deserves. He's our leader. Our warrior. Our franchise. He IS the Denver Broncos.

The Glue Factory
10-18-2019, 08:48 AM
If he were a horse, he would be on his way to the glue factory right now.

Got a trailer headed over right now! :D

Simple Jaded
10-19-2019, 10:31 PM
So much for being a leader.

If I’m Lindsay’s QB he better never miss a Pass Pro assignment again, I’d call protections just to get him in a bind. Lindsay would be Bolles wingman for the rest of the season.

AgentOrange
10-20-2019, 08:13 PM
Flacco is our flagship, man. Average QB play at his salary is a must keep. He's our most important player, and the one guy who can't be traded away. I look forward to a fresh start where we give Flacco what he needs and deserves. He's our leader. Our warrior. Our franchise. He IS the Denver Broncos.

I'll have whatever he's having. Should be trippy.

Poet
10-20-2019, 08:14 PM
I'll have whatever he's having. Should be trippy.

Sometimes ya boy needs to troll.

Davii
10-20-2019, 09:54 PM
I wonder if Lindsay is more pissed at Flacco than I am

Poet
10-20-2019, 10:33 PM

I'd guess yes.

Davii
10-20-2019, 11:17 PM
I'd guess yes.

I don't know man. Lindsay seems real happy a lot.

Elevation inc
10-21-2019, 12:38 AM

He isn't more pissed then me. I haven't been okay with him since the summer so, I don't think he is more pissed then me.....

Davii
10-21-2019, 07:54 AM
He isn't more pissed then me. I haven't been okay with him since the summer so, I don't think he is more pissed then me.....

You've had time for the reaction to cool? Maybe?

Elevation inc
10-21-2019, 08:05 AM
You've had time for the reaction to cool? Maybe?

Nope not until he is benched......:lol: However we can possibly move forward to looking at a legit rebuild hopefully lol.....

Davii
10-21-2019, 09:02 AM
Nope not until he is benched......:lol: However we can possibly move forward to looking at a legit rebuild hopefully lol.....

I REALLY want to see what Lock has. Not expecting much, I just want to start seeing the younger guys and hoping to see improvement week to week.

Nomad
10-21-2019, 11:17 AM
Inc....Flacco not getting benched anytime soon.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/18/vic-fangio-fans-have-every-right-to-boo/

CoachChaz
10-21-2019, 03:01 PM
Since we reworked his contract and as a result guaranteed his salary...benching him this year or next just makes him about a 16 million dollar clip board. Another stellar move by our flawless GM.

MOtorboat
10-21-2019, 03:22 PM
Since we reworked his contract and as a result guaranteed his salary...benching him this year or next just makes him about a 16 million dollar clip board. Another stellar move by our flawless GM.

Yeah. They’re all in on Flacco. I don’t even know why they wasted the pick on Lock at this point. Stubborn and stupid.

Nomad
10-21-2019, 03:36 PM
Yeah. They’re all in on Flacco. I don’t even know why they wasted the pick on Lock at this point. Stubborn and stupid.

If he continues to play like Thursday night, it's going to be hard taking the time to watch the Broncos.

MOtorboat
10-21-2019, 03:37 PM
If he continues to play like Thursday night, it's going to be hard taking the time to watch the Broncos.

I think he’ll be starting next year let alone the rest of this one. Because “Lock isn’t ready” will be the line. Then why did you draft him?

Nomad
10-21-2019, 03:39 PM
I think he’ll be starting next year let alone the rest of this one. Because “Lock isn’t ready” will be the line. Then why did you draft him?

I agree. They should of just drafted Devin Bush.

SR
10-21-2019, 04:24 PM

Same reason they drafted Osweiler.

Cugel
10-21-2019, 07:14 PM

Elway was all in on Flacco, but the results have been so abysmal that there's no way they can carry forward with the plan. Elway simply cannot assert "we still believe in Joe Flacco for 2020" and get away with it.

The fan base would be burning him in effigy before game 1.

Yes, you're right that WAS the plan. But, Elway's dream just died in bloody snow on Thursday. It's over.

And now they're fielding offers for Emannuel Sanders and Chris Harris.

Cugel
10-21-2019, 07:18 PM
Same reason they drafted Osweiler.

You're exactly right! Just so!

The plan: "Joe Flacco is in his prime so he'll start for the next 3 years. Meanwhile we need a backup QB to develop, the way we did with Osweiler. Then when Flacco's contract expires and he retires and I walk off into the sun, Lock will be ready to step in and be the starter. In 2022." -- John Elway 2019.

Elway: :shots:

Simple Jaded
10-21-2019, 07:55 PM
Sometimes ya boy needs to troll.

Trolling is not cool, people don’t like it.

Poet
10-21-2019, 07:57 PM

Bitch I'm Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Elevation inc
10-22-2019, 02:44 AM
Inc....Flacco not getting benched anytime soon.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/18/vic-fangio-fans-have-every-right-to-boo/

Why you gonna do me like this Nomad, I thought we were pals.....:lol:

Elevation inc
10-22-2019, 02:49 AM

I could have survived Flacco knowing we could part at the end of the year, all the anger I had all off-season about obtaining him was compounded by that stupid restructure which I vocally hated lol...I then decided to try and have some have some small optimism...only to be proven he is trash still and our GM just made it next to impossible to move to Lock in the near future.....

I wanna cry.....now it sounds like we really are sticking with him to....

Also BMORE seems to be very happy with there decision to move on from Joe Flacco.....makes me wanna cry some more....

Elevation inc
10-22-2019, 02:49 AM

I find it rather entertaining at times.....

MOtorboat
10-22-2019, 04:24 AM
I could have survived Flacco knowing we could part at the end of the year, all the anger I had all off-season about obtaining him was compounded by that stupid restructure which I vocally hated lol...I then decided to try and have some have some small optimism...only to be proven he is trash still and our GM just made it next to impossible to move to Lock in the near future.....

I wanna cry.....now it sounds like we really are sticking with him to....

Also BMORE seems to be very happy with there decision to move on from Joe Flacco.....makes me wanna cry some more....

Baltimore was innovative. Denver was not. The contrast is stark.

Elevation inc
10-22-2019, 06:48 AM

Your not wrong and it hurts....I really hope John Elway doesn't think sticking with Flacco because of the restructure is the answer....I would have much more faith in the future if he was willing to make some long term calls for this Franchise like Playing lock. If we have to pay 16 mil for a backup QB but it allows Lock to start at pennies on the dollar its all a wash in the end....

Hawgdriver
10-22-2019, 08:32 AM

They took a flyer on arguably the best college football athlete in the nation, and turned their round hole into a square hole so he would fit and excel. It's so simple in hindsight.

Elevation inc
10-22-2019, 08:39 AM
They took a flyer on arguably the best college football athlete in the nation, and turned their round hole into a square hole so he would fit and excel. It's so simple in hindsight.

We all wish it to be that simple...however John Elway is not a simple man.....:lol:

Poet
10-22-2019, 08:39 AM

We refuse to adapt.

The Glue Factory
10-22-2019, 08:48 AM
We refuse to adapt.

Adaptation is for the weak!
-Charles Darwin
:D

ShaneFalco
10-22-2019, 06:54 PM
the fact that flucco is still on the team after quitting on national tv is a thing in itself.

at least he didnt sit on someones couch.

Simple Jaded
10-22-2019, 08:51 PM
Bitch I'm Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

You look like Glenn Fry with a wig.

Simple Jaded
10-22-2019, 08:52 PM
You belong to the city ... you belong to the night

Poet
10-22-2019, 08:52 PM
You belong to the city ... you belong to the night

You know how many times I'mma hit you with a knife edge chop? I figure, four.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Simple Jaded
10-23-2019, 03:49 AM
You know how many times I'mma hit you with a knife edge chop? I figure, four.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Need a lil excitement?

Snap into a Slimjim! Ohh yeah!

Poet
10-23-2019, 05:38 AM
I’m the dirtiest player in the game...next to Burfict.

ShaneFalco
10-23-2019, 09:56 PM
i think i should try to fool twitter and get Shane Falco verified with a blue checkmark.

Hawgdriver
10-23-2019, 09:58 PM
i think i should try to fool twitter and get Shane Falco verified with a blue checkmark.

Blue checkmark...what a scam