Is he the first muslim Bronco

Ryan Harris is Muslim.

Shazam!
08-02-2019, 05:29 PM
I had no idea

Simple Jaded
08-02-2019, 05:35 PM
I had no idea

He had problems keeping weight on early in his career, apparently Moosies don’t eat.

BroncoWave
08-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Do we actually know this guy is Muslim or are we just guessing based on his name?

Shazam!
08-02-2019, 05:48 PM
I had no idea

He had problems keeping weight on early in his career, apparently Moosies don’t eat.

Hes a huge reason for stabilizing the line midseason during their 15 run.

Simple Jaded
08-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Do we actually know this guy is Muslim or are we just guessing based on his name?

I have absolutely no idea, I assumed Shaz knew what he’s talking about, now he’s made an ass of both of us.

Thanks Shazam.

Bronco4ever
08-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Hamza Abdullah was also a Muslim. I remember a lot of camp reports about him not being able to drink water on hot days during Ramadan.

Muhammad played really well last night. Hopefully he can at least stick on the PS. Not likely to make the final cut, but it seems like an injury to a RB is inevitable each season.

BroncoWave
08-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Hamza Abdullah was also a Muslim. I remember a lot of camp reports about him not being able to drink water on hot days during Ramadan.

Muhammad played really well last night. Hopefully he can at least stick on the PS. Not likely to make the final cut, but it seems like an injury to a RB is inevitable each season.

I'd like to see him get a little run with the 2s just to see what he can do against better players. He had some massive holes to run through last night, so it was pretty hard to really judge.

Shazam!
08-02-2019, 06:15 PM

I have absolutely no idea, I assumed Shaz knew what he’s talking about, now he’s made an ass of both of us.

Thanks Shazam.

Was a legit question. Stop.

sneakers
08-02-2019, 10:00 PM
good thread

Ziggy
08-03-2019, 07:21 AM
He has good speed and agility, but like a lot of young backs he likes to bounce everything outside. He's a good practice squad candidate for depth at both RB and returner.

Shazam!
08-03-2019, 09:00 AM
It seems strange for years so many clamor for the 4th stringers and doesn't support the starters.

BroncoWave
08-03-2019, 09:05 AM
It seems strange for years so many clamor for the 4th stringers and doesn't support the starters.

Who is clamoring for this guy? The consensus seems to think he's a practice squad guy maybe with potential to make the roster if he shows out against better competition. I'd hardly call that clamoring.

Jsteve01
08-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Go watch his 2016 highlights. Good vision. Good zone runner. And very willing to initiate contact with surprising power. I like him.

Shazam!
08-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Gota be a reason why he was drafted so low and Tenn and NE let him walk?

FanInAZ
08-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Hamza Abdullah was also a Muslim. I remember a lot of camp reports about him not being able to drink water on hot days during Ramadan

When I volunteer with a Muslim refugee community during this time, it was perfectly acceptable for expecting mothers to wait until after they've given birth before performing their fasts, even if that meant them delaying it for several months. So, I’m confident that his religion enabled him to have reasonable accommodations in order that he wouldn’t have to take undue health risks.

slim
08-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Lol

Simple Jaded
08-04-2019, 12:07 AM

I bet they didn’t like his attitude, he doesn’t have “It” factor.

nevcraw
08-04-2019, 10:48 AM

It’s preseason bruh. And the starters didn’t play. I dont Get the feeling that he’s the next Kyle Sloter or anything.

nevcraw
08-04-2019, 10:49 AM
When I volunteer with a Muslim refugee community during this time, it was perfectly acceptable for expecting mothers to wait until after they've given birth before performing their fasts, even if that meant them delaying it for several months. So, I’m confident that his religion enabled him to have reasonable accommodations in order that he wouldn’t have to take undue health risks.

Weird flex.

Hawgdriver
08-04-2019, 11:33 AM
I like explosive backs.

FanInAZ
08-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Weird flex.

Please explain.

nevcraw
08-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Please explain.

Sorry kidding. You dropped in some serious heady humatarian stuff and knowledge into this thread. Found it funny.

FanInAZ
08-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Sorry kidding. You dropped in some serious heady humatarian stuff and knowledge into this thread. Found it funny.

I know, but I just can’t help myself sometime. I defiantly get annoyed when anyone, especially the media, demonstrates how shallow their understanding of people groups that are outside those whom they identify as. As for me, I identify as a Christian, Autistic Advocate, patriotic American, Broncos fan, etc. However, I make it a point to give those who are outside these people groups the opportunity to educate me about who they are as individuals.

BeefStew25
08-04-2019, 04:26 PM
I know, but I just can’t help myself sometime. I defiantly get annoyed when anyone, especially the media, demonstrates how shallow their understanding of people groups that are outside those whom they identify as. As for me, I identify as a Christian, Autistic Advocate, patriotic American, Broncos fan, etc. However, I make it a point to give those who are outside these people groups the opportunity to educate me about who they are as individuals.

I identify as they/them

Hawgdriver
08-04-2019, 08:55 PM
I identify as f*** off.

Ps Not directed at AZ--I applaud your charitable soul.

FanInAZ
08-05-2019, 02:04 PM
I'm not going to mention any name, but I think 1 or 2 of our members need to take their "happy pills" and repeat after me, "I love the world, and the world loves me" :D

Shazam!
08-05-2019, 04:09 PM
I'm not going to mention any name, but I think 1 or 2 of our members need to take their "happy pills" and repeat after me, "I love the world, and the world loves me" :D

Mention away.

Elevation inc
08-06-2019, 03:39 AM

I love the world, hate society in general as well as Flacco, and I think the world loves me :confused:

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 07:37 AM
I identify as they/them

I love the fact that all here at least acknowledge the fact that identification happens. It's a good start.

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 07:39 AM

Not sure but he sure does move the tape.

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 07:43 AM
I identify as f*** off.

Ps Not directed at AZ--I applaud your charitable soul.

That's the easy out. I am very sure you have specifics but for now 'f*** off' works just fine.

At some point, one moves the fence in the direction that moves them, though.

TXBRONC
08-06-2019, 07:48 AM

No, Ryan Harris and Aqib Talib are Muslim, and I'm sure we had few others.

TXBRONC
08-06-2019, 07:49 AM
Ryan Harris is Muslim.

So is Talib.

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 07:51 AM

Yeah, nope. Water is pretty much on all year long for Muslims. Otherwise, he did play really well. Made me wonder if the Broncos would keep another local underdog just for fun. More likely, the Broncos will have a snappy badass on the practice squad.

Shazam!
08-06-2019, 08:00 AM

No, Ryan Harris and Aqib Talib are Muslim, and I'm sure there were a few others. Aqib Talib is also Muslim.

Ty I was asking a legit question.

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 08:04 AM

Small. NFL hates small.

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 08:07 AM

No.

TXBRONC
08-06-2019, 08:10 AM

What do you mean, I did take your question seriously? Ryan Harris and Aqib Talib are both Muslim.

Ground Control
08-06-2019, 08:16 AM

Muslims eat. Usually they eat your moms. Plenty of protein and fat comes from eating your moms. Unfortunately, eating doesn't always equate to success on the field...thus, we're left with partial opinions on this guy's abilities. Luckily, we have 4 more pre-season games to judge folks.

Shazam!
08-06-2019, 08:28 AM

What do you mean, I did take your question seriously? Ryan Harris and Aqib Talib are both Muslim.

You did. Thank you. Someone got their ass hairs up for no reason.

TXBRONC
08-06-2019, 08:46 AM

You're welcome and I didn't think you meant anything bad by that question. :)

BroncoWave
08-06-2019, 09:10 AM

Yeah, you did. Jaded made a joke and you've been crying about it for pages now.