PDA

View Full Version : As minicamp concludes, Flacco, Scangarello are 'just getting going'

Denver Native (Carol)
04-19-2019, 08:23 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Offensive Coordinator Rich Scangarello has full confidence in his assistant coaches.

And for good reason.

Running Backs Coach Curtis Modkins and Wide Receivers Coach Zach Azzanni both know the personnel well after they spent 2018 in Denver, and Mike Munchak brings Hall of Fame credibility to the offensive line room. Tight Ends Coach Wade Harman also possesses decades of experience and worked with Scangarello in Atlanta.

“I’ve been very fortunate,” Scangarello said Wednesday. “I think that it’s a testament to [Head Coach] Vic [Fangio]. He put together an extremely talented staff that’s very detailed, great teachers and hard workers. I trust every one of them in every way. They’ve been great for me, and we’re on the same page and really feel like we’re moving all in the same direction. It’s been pretty smooth in that sense.”

rest, plus Scangarello & Flacco videos - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/as-minicamp-concludes-flacco-scangarello-are-just-getting-going

Poet
04-24-2019, 12:05 PM
Let's style.

TXBRONC
04-24-2019, 12:31 PM
Let's style.

Welcome back King!

Poet
04-24-2019, 12:45 PM
Welcome back King!

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaft tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!:beer: