PDA

View Full Version : Top Free Agent Target?

WARHORSE
02-19-2019, 12:53 PM
Who do you think our top free agent target should be?

:call2:

:argh::alberteinstein::cheer2::rofl::woot::shots:: shots::grouphug:

Question 2: Who do you think our top free agent acquisition will be?

Hmmmmmm...........

:damnmate:

chazoe60
02-19-2019, 12:57 PM
A CB.

Hopefully a real LT. That would be cool. Move big dumb Bolles to RT see if he can make it there because he sucks at LT.

Shazam!
02-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Elway has to decide which of his own to keep ala Paradis

Mosley would put this Defense over the top

slim
02-19-2019, 01:06 PM
OL and CB.

Unfortunately, it seems like the best players in this FA group are all DL.

CoachChaz
02-19-2019, 01:44 PM
Adrian Amos.

Finally gives us a safety that can cover TE's and RB's and can help the secondary transition to the Fangio/Donatell system.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-19-2019, 08:38 PM
2 DBs from Chicago, an OL from Pittsburgh and an OL from Miami.

Buff
02-19-2019, 09:17 PM
We need to sign a DB and draft another couple - that's the biggest position of need. I'd like to add an experienced versatile guy like Kareem Jackson...

There are going to be some good safeties out there - would love it if we could buy low on Earl Thomas who would immediately bring some of that Talib/TJ Ward swag back that we've been missing.

I don't even know where to begin at OL. Hopefully Munchak and Chris Kuper have a plan. That's another area where we need to sign and draft multiple guys.

Jsteve01
02-19-2019, 10:37 PM
Agreed and an al wilson lookalike via the draft

WARHORSE
02-19-2019, 10:55 PM
Adrian Amos.

Finally gives us a safety that can cover TE's and RB's and can help the secondary transition to the Fangio/Donatell system.

I thought of that one. Coming from Chicago he could take Stewarts place.

However.....I think Thomas can still play. I wouldnt mind as long as the money was right.

turftoad
02-20-2019, 12:19 AM
2 DBs from Chicago, an OL from Pittsburgh and an OL from Miami.

I see what you did here! ;)

dogfish
02-20-2019, 12:26 AM
OT trent brown FTW. . .

:defense:

CoachChaz
02-20-2019, 09:22 AM
Earl Thomas is pretty much already a Cowboy. From Texas...went to Texas...wants to be a Cowboy...Jerry Jones wants him there. They still have to tag Demarcus Lawrence and figure that into their salary, but they have about 50 mil in space to play with. If Thomas lands anywhere else, I'd equate it to finding water on Mars.

OrangeHoof
02-20-2019, 03:49 PM
I'd like to add an experienced versatile guy like Kareem Jackson...

Jackson is one of the best at tackling in the open field, especially coming up to support the run.

Jackson is also one of the worst in coverage and is a penalty magnet (mostly defensive holding). He stays with the receiver pretty well but he doesn't look for the ball and gets grabby if the receiver appears ready to catch it. He was better last year than in the prior ones but I'm not sold he's figured out how to cover.

atwater27
02-20-2019, 11:15 PM
Mosley. Hands down. Draft Greedy, sign Mosley and our D goes up at least 10 spots.

atwater27
02-20-2019, 11:21 PM
Also, I would loooooove to see Denver try to bring in Teddy Bridgewater. I actually think he would win an open competition with our current qbs and would ( barring injury) make us a contender again

VonDoom
02-22-2019, 10:18 AM
Allbright suggests we’re interested in DT Johnathan Hankins, which comes on the heels of the report yesterday that we’re likely letting Peko leave without trying to resign him

PatriotsGuy
02-22-2019, 10:22 AM
OT trent brown FTW. . .

:defense:

Yeah he was great for the Pats in the stretch but there were reports that he took plays off in San Fran and people are wary of what he will do once he's paid.

Traveler
02-23-2019, 10:13 PM
Brown or Ju’Waun James. Gotta solidify the RT position with someone young and established. Give Munchak some talent to work with and stop being cheap on the OL.

Elevation inc
02-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Brown or Ju’Waun James. Gotta solidify the RT position with someone young and established. Give Munchak some talent to work with and stop being cheap on the OL.

Rumors are Miami is going to re-sign James(if he wants that), and Brown will cost a pretty penny. I agree we need to address the OL....just not sure those two will be available....

Traveler
02-28-2019, 05:21 PM
Rumors are Miami is going to re-sign James(if he wants that), and Brown will cost a pretty penny. I agree we need to address the OL....just not sure those two will be available....

Why you trying to kill my dream? :eek: