PDA

View Full Version : Woody Paige: Vic Fangio is creating a gameplan to turn the Denver Broncos

pnbronco
02-10-2019, 12:54 PM
This was a great article from Woody Paige. If it belongs in the 2019 news please move it. I just got so much good information from it. I'm getting really excited to see what Coach Vic can bring to the table. It's been a while since I felt this up.

DENVER — As Vic Fangio sat alone in his temporary home — a hotel room south of Denver — and watched the Super Bowl, the Broncos’ coach wore his usual gray warmup suit and a contented expression that could be poured on waffles.

A subtle sense of self-satisfaction?

https://gazette.com/sports/woody-paige-vic-fangio-is-creating-a-gameplan-to-turn/article_abfebe78-2ccf-11e9-9b2e-cb088c5a044b.html

broncofaninfla
02-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Good read.

Timmy!
02-11-2019, 11:10 AM
This guy is like the anti VJ. Perfect.

slim
02-11-2019, 12:32 PM
I am disappointed the story didn't mention Vic shaking hands with Buff at Casa Bonita.

TXBRONC
02-11-2019, 01:15 PM
I am disappointed the story didn't mention Vic shaking hands with Buff at Casa Bonita.

I thought Fangio gave Buff the kiss of death. :confused:

pnbronco
02-11-2019, 02:09 PM
What I really liked is that he didn't give any easy "coach" answers. They were thought out and it was from a man that had been around a lot of football. The other thing that really impressed me was that he bought his own ticket to the Basket Ball game and just went as a fan. He knows he could of gotten the whole VIP thing, but just wanted to enjoy the game, I found it so refreshing.

I found it really encouraging that he doesn't try to be the players friends, but he has earned respect and has keep in touch with many past players. That spoke volumes to me. Tell the truth, do your best and if you don't want that then this isn't the club for you.

Timmy!
02-11-2019, 03:49 PM
I really want to ask him for a favor on his daughters wedding day.