PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown Rips Emmanuel Sanders, Bruce Arians on Twitter

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2019, 03:58 PM
While Antonio Brown reportedly attempts to navigate his way out of the Pittsburgh Steelers organization, he’s remained fairly quiet as of late. But that changed on Wednesday afternoon after it came to light that new Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians had some words about him.

With Brown’s trade chatter remaining fairly front-and-center as of late, even with the NFL playoffs ramping up, Arians opted to voice his opinion on the topic. The former Arizona Cardinals head coach, who recently came back to the league with the Buccaneers, made an interesting statement about the Steelers wideout. It didn’t take long for Brown to fire back at Arians while calling out Emmanuel Sanders in the process.

rest - https://heavy.com/sports/2019/01/antonio-brown-steelers-emmanuel-sanders-bruce-arians-twitter/

Emmanuel Sanders
‏Verified account @ESanders_10
17m17 minutes ago

@AB84 😂😂😂😂 you know damn well I didn’t travel to LA to talk about you fam. You trippin yo. I went to be a analyst in which you acting foolish was the topic and I gave my analytical opinion. Get off the gas yo. You did it to yourself

Robert Littal
‏Verified account @BSO
3m3 minutes ago

Antonio Brown Responds On Twitter To Bruce Arians Calling Him Too Much Of A Diva; Wearing Kangols And Emmanuel Sanders Getting Hit With Friendly Fire; Twitter Reacts (Tweets) http://bit.ly/2FAA3nf via @YuriyATL404

Freyaka
01-16-2019, 04:24 PM
Come on man...just keep your freaking mouth shut and don't make the bleeding worse.... If you have to spout out like this, you probably aren't gonna end up in a good position because who is going to want you? Stupid, stupid response on AB's part.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-16-2019, 04:26 PM
Don't come after Manny, AB.

BeefStew25
01-16-2019, 04:58 PM
AB cratering his trade value. Awesome. Eff the Steelers.

BroncoJoe
01-16-2019, 05:00 PM
Dude is going off the edge. Kind of fun/entertaining to witness.

BeefStew25
01-16-2019, 05:01 PM
Dude is going off the edge. Kind of fun/entertaining to witness.

I think he will be fine.

BroncoJoe
01-16-2019, 05:06 PM
I think he will be fine.

He already is!

underrated29
01-16-2019, 05:18 PM
He already is!

#nohomo

BroncoJoe
01-16-2019, 05:21 PM
#nohomo

Well, for me at least.

Now with Beef.... :confused:

Not that there's anything wrong with it!

BroncoWave
01-16-2019, 05:33 PM
That guy just seems like a real chore to be around/work with.

Cugel
01-16-2019, 05:33 PM
Let's see: Antonio Brown - 104 receptions for 1,300 yards and 15 TDs. I'd say he's doing just fine despite his being an idiot on Twitter. Teams will put up with a lot if you can get 15 TDs in a season.

aberdien
01-16-2019, 06:17 PM
Can't wait until the Patriots trade him for a 4th round draft pick.

Northman
01-16-2019, 06:51 PM
Bwhahahahahahahahaaha, yea and people want this assclown on the team. LMAO

Dapper Dan
01-18-2019, 08:19 AM
This is what the media is looking for when they ask people what they think about a situation.

Cugel
01-18-2019, 12:36 PM
Can't wait until the Patriots trade him for a 4th round draft pick.

That's what I would do if I were Belichick. Why not? They made a hero out of a total ZERO with Randy Moss. Moss wore out his welcome around the league, but he fit in fine with the no nonsense Patriots and helped them to the SB.

BroncoJoe
01-18-2019, 12:38 PM
That's what I would do if I were Belichick. Why not? They made a hero out of a total ZERO with Randy Moss. Moss wore out his welcome around the league, but he fit in fine with the no nonsense Patriots and helped them to the SB.

Moss was a ZERO?

Good grief.

He was one of the most talented receivers in NFL history.

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Moss was a ZERO?

Good grief.

He was one of the most talented receivers in NFL history.

At that point in his career? yea, he was basically dropping in value significantly. He was beyond talented, but his NFL stock had plummeted by that time. He had just finished playing a 500ish yard season for the Oakland Raiders in 2006 and was basically on his way out of the league.

BroncoJoe
01-18-2019, 01:11 PM
At that point in his career? yea, he was basically dropping in value significantly. He was beyond talented, but his NFL stock had plummeted by that time. He had just finished playing a 500ish yard season for the Oakland Raiders in 2006 and was basically on his way out of the league.

Who were the QB's there and coach? They were 2-14 FCOL.

The previous year he had over 1,000 yards. Was it him or ???

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Who were the QB's there and coach? They were 2-14 FCOL.

The previous year he had over 1,000 yards. Was it him or ???

Joe I'm not trying to argue with you that Moss was a great player I'm just trying to point out that perception of him wasn't high at that point in his career, he wasn't performing (regardless of who was at fault for that) and the fact that he was very vocal and a bit of a locker room cancer at the time had him low on the priority list for NFL teams.

Northman
01-18-2019, 01:15 PM

The only reason his stock dropped was because he was in Oakland with no QB and he didnt care. Once he got to NE his attitude changed and so did his play with a guy who could actually get him the ball.

BroncoJoe
01-18-2019, 01:17 PM
Joe I'm not trying to argue with you that Moss was a great player I'm just trying to point out that perception of him wasn't high at that point in his career, he wasn't performing (regardless of who was at fault for that) and the fact that he was very vocal and a bit of a locker room cancer at the time had him low on the priority list for NFL teams.

See North's response above.

TIA.

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 01:51 PM
The only reason his stock dropped was because he was in Oakland with no QB and he didnt care. Once he got to NE his attitude changed and so did his play with a guy who could actually get him the ball.

Thanks for completely agreeing with everything I was saying...

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 01:52 PM
See North's response above.

TIA.

All I was saying was that he was viewed negatively by the league. The reasons are pointless because I'm not even trying to argue with you. He was a steal for the patriots because they bought him when he was at a low point in his career.

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 01:55 PM
It's hilarious that the two of you are arguing this. He's one of the greatest WR's of all time, I'm not saying otherwise. I'm just saying he was a malcontent in oakland and his performance dropped.

Correct, performance dropped because of poor QB play, that doesn't make my original statement that he was viewed poorly (thus why the patriots got him for pennies on the dime) a wrong statement. You guys are arguing to argue.

He was close to being finished in the NFL and New England took a chance on him for next to nothing, he worked hard because he had a reason to and had a record setting season and outstanding finish to his career.

BroncoJoe
01-18-2019, 02:06 PM
It's hilarious that the two of you are arguing this. He's one of the greatest WR's of all time, I'm not saying otherwise. I'm just saying he was a malcontent in oakland and his performance dropped.

Correct, performance dropped because of poor QB play, that doesn't make my original statement that he was viewed poorly (thus why the patriots got him for pennies on the dime) a wrong statement. You guys are arguing to argue.

He was close to being finished in the NFL and New England took a chance on him for next to nothing, he worked hard because he had a reason to and had a record setting season and outstanding finish to his career.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/28ae1c7b25c4e5312dc127963663e195/tenor.gif?itemid=10720462

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 02:12 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/28ae1c7b25c4e5312dc127963663e195/tenor.gif?itemid=10720462

It's not my fault you struggle to comprehend and need someone to break it down for you man...

BroncoJoe
01-18-2019, 02:16 PM
It's not my fault you struggle to comprehend and need someone to break it down for you man...

This is what you get for defending one of Cugel's ridiculous posts.

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 02:19 PM
Please, show me where I said anything that contradicted myself. I simply said he wasn't thought highly of because he was a malcontent and had a very poor season the year before.

For some reason that offended you and North enough that you had to start making excuses for Moss.

I never said anything negative about Moss, just simply that he was in rough shape from a perception standpoint and had New England not rehabbed him, he'd have been done. New England got him for a steal because they were willing to take a chance on damaged goods. Whoever takes Brown will likely end up getting him cheap because of this and it's likely he has a similar strong finish. After his most recent tweets, I'm no longer sure I want Brown personally, but it's a similar situation.

For Moss, his final years of his career were brilliant, I never said anything to the contrary. I hate his final years because he was a pat and screw the pats, but from a talent standpoint, he was amazing and he played amazingly in new england.

To back pedal I would have to have said something like "moss sucked" and then turn around and say he didn't. I never said that, if you interpreted it that way, that's your fault for possibly having a low reading comprehension level. I never at any point made that statement.

BroncoWave
01-18-2019, 02:37 PM
I think I'm going to have to give this one to Frey. He literally said in his first post in this discussion that Moss was "beyond talented". Sorry Joe, don't see any backtrack. His arguments in this thread have been consistent.

TXBRONC
01-18-2019, 02:42 PM
THANK YOU! Good lord... Him and north come in here acting like I think Moss was trash, I never said anything of the sort, just said he was viewed poorly circa 2006 prior to having a breakout comeback circa 2007.

It's nothing controversial here guys...

Wave is your lord? :shocked:

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 02:53 PM
That said, Moss was on a shit team with a shit QB and HC. Anyone with his talent would want to be somewhere else.

If you've been following the brown situation, same goes for him honestly. There's a reason Bell and Brown are aggressively jumping ship. It's because Big Ben is a sack of crap and not very well respected by his teammates. The Steelers should be head and shoulders above what they are right now as a team. They should have been a 12 win team and probably playing the Patriots this weekend.

The coaching over there is a mess and frankly their QB situation is garbage. I know that people might not agree with the second part of that statement (regarding their QB situation) A lot of his teammates have been speaking out against him lately.

Northman
01-18-2019, 03:51 PM
Please, show me where I said anything that contradicted myself. I simply said he wasn't thought highly of because he was a malcontent and had a very poor season the year before.

For some reason that offended you and North enough that you had to start making excuses for Moss.

I never said anything negative about Moss, just simply that he was in rough shape from a perception standpoint and had New England not rehabbed him, he'd have been done. New England got him for a steal because they were willing to take a chance on damaged goods. Whoever takes Brown will likely end up getting him cheap because of this and it's likely he has a similar strong finish. After his most recent tweets, I'm no longer sure I want Brown personally, but it's a similar situation.

For Moss, his final years of his career were brilliant, I never said anything to the contrary. I hate his final years because he was a pat and screw the pats, but from a talent standpoint, he was amazing and he played amazingly in new england.

To back pedal I would have to have said something like "moss sucked" and then turn around and say he didn't. I never said that, if you interpreted it that way, that's your fault for possibly having a low reading comprehension level. I never at any point made that statement.

Hold up. How am i offended? I was only debating what your point of contention was regarding Moss.

If you (and Cugels) contention is that Moss had a bad attitude than we definitely agree. If your contention is that Moss was washed up as a talent than we disagree as Moss proved that wasnt the case once he got to NE.

Poet
01-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Antonio Brown is such a cancer he's causing this board to tear itself apart!

Freyaka
01-18-2019, 04:32 PM
If your contention is that Moss was washed up as a talent than we disagree as Moss proved that wasnt the case once he got to NE. I

That's the disconnect here between you and I North. I never once said he was washed up. He was perceived as washed up, but perceptions don't matter once proven wrong. You and I agree with each other, once he got to New England, he proved everyone that thought his career was declining wrong by blowing expectations out of the water.

I'm not, nor was I saying that he was done from a physical standpoint, obviously that would be silly given how he performed to finish his career. More that people at the time viewed him poorly because his numbers on the field were lower (yes, as you correctly pointed out, that was due to a lot of other contributing factors such as QB and HC)

GEM
01-18-2019, 04:33 PM
Cleaned up. Knock it off.

Ground Control
01-18-2019, 06:56 PM
rest - https://heavy.com/sports/2019/01/antonio-brown-steelers-emmanuel-sanders-bruce-arians-twitter/

Emmanuel Sanders
‏Verified account @ESanders_10
17m17 minutes ago

@AB84 😂😂😂😂 you know damn well I didn’t travel to LA to talk about you fam. You trippin yo. I went to be a analyst in which you acting foolish was the topic and I gave my analytical opinion. Get off the gas yo. You did it to yourself

Robert Littal
‏Verified account @BSO
3m3 minutes ago

Antonio Brown Responds On Twitter To Bruce Arians Calling Him Too Much Of A Diva; Wearing Kangols And Emmanuel Sanders Getting Hit With Friendly Fire; Twitter Reacts (Tweets) http://bit.ly/2FAA3nf via @YuriyATL404

All the more reason for AB to NOT be a Bronco. Like Tyler Polumbus said, Imagine our room full of talented AF receivers learning from this guy (paraphrase)? He couldn't possibly have anything technical to teach, since he wants no one to catch a ball but him. All he has left is a legacy of caustic behavior. He's really good but let's leave him to anyone that believes they can control him more than Tomlin and Big Ben could (not). Best of luck. Emanuel Sanders is our diva, and he's paid his dues for US. There's no better than him in FA, so here's to hoping he heals completely. He's the best fit for us, until our cadre of badasses fully come into their own.

To be clear, I'm all for divas. I'm just more into the type that realizes they would be lobbing balls to themselves, all alone, in an empty stadium, without their team doing everything it takes to make the rest of it happen.