PDA

View Full Version : If you want innovative play calling don't hire Mike McCarthy

sneakers
12-10-2018, 12:17 AM
The offense he ran in 2010 is exactly the same as it was when he fired.

He had Aaron "totally not gay" Rodgers frustrated because he wanted to throw the ball downfield and McCarthy is nothing but dinks and dunks.

Simple Jaded
12-10-2018, 01:02 AM
McCarthy offense has changed,IMO, I know that’s counter to what people have been saying recently but I remember that offense being a big play system.

sneakers
12-11-2018, 06:59 AM
it always been dink and dunk. how do you think Rodgers went 358 passes without an interception

Simple Jaded
12-11-2018, 11:12 PM
it always been dink and dunk. how do you think Rodgers went 358 passes without an interception

Cause he’s a QB God?

DenBronx
12-13-2018, 07:22 AM
Hey I’d take a dink and dunk Rogers here no question. Play good defense, run the ball, keep hitting those easy throws without throwing INTs and that’s a recipe for winning football games.

But yeah McCarthy kinda scares me.

Elevation inc
12-13-2018, 09:02 AM
I agree, I cant stand him and never have. He rode the coat tails of Aaron Rodgers and constantly got credit for nothing. He has zero idea how to run a balanced offense, his run game weak, and when he does run the ball its usually with players that have no business running the ball. It took him months to figure out his best back was Aaron jones when everyone else knew it from his first few touches...He is clueless and also doesn't know how to play to his players strengths. He has a ego about his offense as well, because from a passing perspective he always had good statistics, that usually was because Rodgers could buy a few extra seconds to get those backyard balls downfield for big plays....not because of McCarthy's brilliant play calling....