PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning surprises Von Miller with Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year nomination

Denver Native (Carol)
12-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Along with some special guests, Peyton Manning surprised his former teammate Von Miller with the news that he is the Broncos' nominee for the 2018 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award.

video - https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/peyton-manning-surprise-von-miller-walter-payton-nfl-man-of-the-year

Northman
12-06-2018, 11:57 AM
Good for Von. Nicely done hombre.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Mike Klis
‏Verified account @MikeKlis
4h4 hours ago

Von Miller has credited Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning on setting a positive example in community.
Von's Vision, his foundation dedicated to helping kids with eyewear needs, invests nearly $1M in community. Good stuff. Would think he has good chance of winning NTL award. #9sports

Mike Klis
4h4 hours ago

Having followed every minute of Von's journey over the years, I give credit to Von for turning himself around, the team for supporting him, and his longtime agent Joby Branion for his tough love along the way. Great support network for any young player. #9sports

Mike Klis
4h4 hours ago

Von Miller is Broncos Walter Payton Man of the Year. He does great work with Von's Vision, Global Down Syndrome, vests for responders in active shooting situations. He is on a good guy roll. Ed McCaffrey was first WP winner in 2002. Wesley Woodyard named 3 times. #9sports

Simple Jaded
12-09-2018, 11:12 PM
And you guys wanted to get rid of him after his suspension?

Poet
12-09-2018, 11:53 PM
And you guys wanted to get rid of him after his suspension?

I want three firsts for him and a total rebuild, especially if we really want to pretend like we're contending.

Just hold me, Jaded. The King is hurting.

Simple Jaded
12-10-2018, 12:56 AM
I want three firsts for him and a total rebuild, especially if we really want to pretend like we're contending.

I actually forgot about your momentary lapse of reason and I was referring to certain fans that didn’t deserve to be a Broncos after his immaturity early on.

Simple Jaded
12-10-2018, 12:58 AM

Put it this way, though, if Gruden came offering all three 1st AND Derek Carr for Von I would do it. I think. I would even throw in Keenum.

Edit, ESPECIALLY if there’s a new staff that wants to change to a 4-3, an idea I despise.