View Full Version : ES - Achilles

wayninja
12-05-2018, 02:56 PM
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/12/05/emmanuel-sanders-injury-denver-broncos/

Proof that God hates our team.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 03:00 PM
This is so 20 minutes ago.

Carol already posted it. Get it together ninja, jeesh.

wayninja
12-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Oh, sorry, I didn't see it. Feel free to merge/delete.

BroncoJoe
12-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Eh - it probably deserves it's own thread.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 03:02 PM
So serious

BroncoWave

Lindsey gonna have to put the team on his back Greg Jennings style.

BroncoJoe
So serious

I thought you retired!

wayninja
12-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Just busy, apologies all around for my recent unexcused absences as well as the curtness of my replies.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LJ3pUG38-Ck/WO9i1pSU12I/AAAAAAAABuE/SRLGpw2tEH8me-BeA0L7GOu1GP00YTI4ACLcB/s1600/giphy%2B%25281%2529.gif

Poet
12-05-2018, 03:12 PM
That DT trade looks real bad as we make a playoff push and a WR gets hurt.

Don't @ me - it was patently stupid.

Northman
12-05-2018, 03:14 PM
The trade was a good one.

BroncoWave
12-05-2018, 03:14 PM

@king87

DT sucked here this year and he's sucked in Houston. Sutton is better and you can't predict injuries.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 03:19 PM
I thought you retired!

From being a sourpuss!!

Poet
12-05-2018, 03:19 PM
@king87

DT sucked here this year and he's sucked in Houston. Sutton is better and you can't predict injuries.

He didn't suck here and he's in a new offense in Houston. The team got a fourth rounder at a position we weren't deep at, for this year albeit we look promising in the future. You can't predict injuries but you know that they happen. We're now in a real tough spot at WR during a playoff push.

This was a basic point I made regarding why a trade for DT might not be the most desirable thing. If I knew this was a possibility then it's fair to lay it upon the feet of Elway.

Here's hoping we recover.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Just busy, apologies all around for my recent unexcused absences as well as the curtness of my replies.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LJ3pUG38-Ck/WO9i1pSU12I/AAAAAAAABuE/SRLGpw2tEH8me-BeA0L7GOu1GP00YTI4ACLcB/s1600/giphy%2B%25281%2529.gif

Well, since you said please.

Freyaka
12-05-2018, 03:23 PM

I will @ you. It was a good trade and DT's old and washed up.

Gimping around out there and past his prime... I'll @ you to your face man...

What has DT done this year? With us or since?

Tned
12-05-2018, 03:24 PM

Both the Broncos and my money league fantasy team.

Freyaka
12-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Both the Broncos and my money league fantasy team.

Well God hates gambling, so you should have expected that.

Poet
12-05-2018, 03:25 PM
I will @ you. It was a good trade and DT's old and washed up.

Gimping around out there like a past his prime... I'll @ you to your face man...

What has DT done this year? With us or since?

So at the time we traded him we got a fourth rounder.

If someone thinks he's not worth more to this team this season than that they're either braindead or lying.

He had a solid game against us, missed a week, had a bad week, and had a two TD game. In a brand new season...in a middle of the season trade.

The best argument Elway had then was that it looked like we were out of it - but here we are, right in the thick of it. Now heavily relying upon a rookie WR.

This sucks ostrich ****.

underrated29
12-05-2018, 03:25 PM
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/12/05/emmanuel-sanders-injury-denver-broncos/

Wrong!
God is a broncos fan. That is why sunsets are orange and blue. God is not a VJ fan! That is the proof. He wants VJ to be gone!

underrated29
12-05-2018, 03:26 PM

If someone thinks he's not worth more to this team this season than that they're either braindead or lying.

He had a solid game against us, missed a week, had a bad week, and had a two TD game. In a brand new season...in a middle of the season trade.

The best argument Elway had then was that it looked like we were out of it - but here we are, right in the thick of it. Now heavily relying upon a rookie WR.

This sucks ostrich ****.

Its not this year. It is his contract next year. It was worth it.

Poet
12-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Its not this year. It is his contract next year. It was worth it.

We could have cut him and not taken much of a hit. Which is worth it when you need a player and don't have a lot of depth.

We now have Sutton, Cracraft, Patrick, and Hamilton. That's what we were left with when we traded DT if ES got hurt.

It is what it is.

Maybe we can get Lattimer back. ;)

BroncoJoe
12-05-2018, 03:38 PM
I'm more concerned about CHJ than ES. It's a tough loss, but it's not like he's irreplaceable.

Freyaka
12-05-2018, 03:39 PM
We could have cut him and not taken much of a hit. Which is worth it when you need a player and don't have a lot of depth.

We now have Sutton, Cracraft, Patrick, and Hamilton. That's what we were left with when we traded DT if ES got hurt.

It is what it is.

This is a season where our rookies are our best players. Now's the time to let the young kids shine, not opine over DT who is a shell of his former self. We'll either be fine or we won't be. Either way, life will go on tomorrow.

Poet
12-05-2018, 03:49 PM
This is a season where our rookies are our best players. Now's the time to let the young kids shine, not opine over DT who is a shell of his former self. We'll either be fine or we won't be. Either way, life will go on tomorrow.

Sutton looks like he can do some damage in the league.

Sure hope he can step up and be our number one.

Poet
12-05-2018, 03:49 PM
I'm more concerned about CHJ than ES. It's a tough loss, but it's not like he's irreplaceable.

They both have me sad as fuuuuuuuuuuck. )=

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Reading this news made me physically ill.

Of all the players, why Manny. **** this shit.

BroncoWave
12-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Sutton looks like he can do some damage in the league.

Sure hope he can step up and be our number one.

He's outplayed DT if you compare each of their production since the trade. He has one more catch and over 100 more yards. And he's still raw as can be. DT is done my man.

GEM
12-05-2018, 04:06 PM
I really don't like the lumping everything into one thread. I don't really want to go through 5 pages to find one thing I'm looking for.

TXBRONC
12-05-2018, 04:06 PM

No, the trade was a good and it happened at point when it looked like Denver had no shot making the playoffs. I don't recall you saying anything negative about the trade when it happened.

GEM
12-05-2018, 04:07 PM
He didn't suck here and he's in a new offense in Houston. The team got a fourth rounder at a position we weren't deep at, for this year albeit we look promising in the future. You can't predict injuries but you know that they happen. We're now in a real tough spot at WR during a playoff push.

This was a basic point I made regarding why a trade for DT might not be the most desirable thing. If I knew this was a possibility then it's fair to lay it upon the feet of Elway.

Here's hoping we recover.

Next time Elway is looking to dump $20 million receiver, remind him to get out his crystal ball on seeing injuries. :laugh:

GEM
12-05-2018, 04:08 PM

This sucks ostrich ****.

He wasn't traded for value. He was traded to dump money and because there are capable guys behind him. $20 for an aging wr is just dumb when you have ES, Sutton and Hamilton.

BroncoWave
12-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Even if DT were here he wouldn't really be a natural fit to fill the ES void. DT and Sutton kinda play the same role so we'd still be in a similar position. We don't have anyone else who can do what ES does.

GEM
12-05-2018, 04:10 PM

It is what it is.

Why would you cut him if you can trade him for a 4th? Why take dead cap space and the dead cap space on a $20 million year is not nothing.

Nomad
12-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Hope you heal 100%, ES.

Tned
12-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Well God hates gambling, so you should have expected that.

:sad:

wayninja
12-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Even if DT were here he wouldn't really be a natural fit to fill the ES void. DT and Sutton kinda play the same role so we'd still be in a similar position. We don't have anyone else who can do what ES does.

Phillip Lindsay can literally do anything. Of course, he'll get struck by lightning on Friday.

Tned
12-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Does Hamilton have slot skills?

Poet
12-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Why would you cut him if you can trade him for a 4th? Why take dead cap space and the dead cap space on a $20 million year is not nothing.

Why would you trade him when you're still contending for a WC and you don't have a lot behind him?

It cuts both ways.

Freyaka
12-05-2018, 04:41 PM

Yes. That's why we've drafted him. He's basically ES's heir.

Freyaka
12-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Why would you trade him when you're still contending for a WC and you don't have a lot behind him?

It cuts both ways.

There was zero reason to think we were competing for a WC at the time.

Poet
12-05-2018, 04:52 PM
There was zero reason to think we were competing for a WC at the time.

We were two games out. With a chunk to go.

It's okay, I don't expect anyone to agree. :D

GEM
12-05-2018, 05:02 PM

It cuts both ways.

We have plenty behind him. One just happened to get hurt. When you can unload a high dollar contract for a 4th rounder on an aging wr, you take the trade instead of cutting and accumulating dead cap space. It was a smart move. Next guys up. Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick you're on the clock.

Poet
12-05-2018, 05:09 PM
We have plenty behind him. One just happened to get hurt. When you can unload a high dollar contract for a 4th rounder on an aging wr, you take the trade instead of cutting and accumulating dead cap space. It was a smart move. Next guys up. Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick you're on the clock.

We have plenty behind him...for the future.

Not this year - and we're making a playoff push. This year.

GEM
12-05-2018, 05:12 PM
We have plenty behind him...for the future.

Not this year - and we're making a playoff push. This year.

We have plenty behind him right now. Sutton took his place. What we'll learn here is if Hamilton could actively take Sanders place.

You keep posting like this was a talent thing....it was a MONEY thing. We weren't going to pay him $20 mil and he wasn't going to take less.

Davii
12-05-2018, 05:13 PM
****. Damnit

Poet
12-05-2018, 05:13 PM
We have plenty behind him right now. Sutton took his place. What we'll learn here is if Hamilton could actively take Sanders place.

You keep posting like this was a talent thing....it was a MONEY thing. We weren't going to pay him $20 mil and he wasn't going to take less.

We have rookies and unprovens behind him. Sutton took his spot...with half as many catches, etc.

This year it IS a talent thing.

sneakers
12-05-2018, 05:19 PM

Maybe it is a sign that Case shouldn't throw the ball but rather hand the ball off???

pnbronco
12-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Oh damn......damn.....damn......crap!!!!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 05:45 PM

Hamilton was drafted for his route running ability. He’s just been buried on the depth chart. We’ll see if the young guys step up.

This is going to sound crazy, but I think we need to come out in a spread formation next week and throw the ball 65% of the time in the first half. San Fran is going to stack the box.

TXBRONC
12-05-2018, 05:52 PM

It cuts both ways.

At the point he was traded no one had any idea that we would end up back in playoff contention. I know you were making comments to that effect.

Poet
12-05-2018, 05:59 PM
At the point he was traded no one had any idea that we would end up back in playoff contention. I know you were making comments to that effect.

Weren't that far out.

Regretting it now.

Would rather have the player who is worth more, right now, to this team, than the fourth rounder.

We were shortsighted.

underrated29
12-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Weren't that far out.

Regretting it now.

Would rather have the player who is worth more, right now, to this team, than the fourth rounder.

We were shortsighted.

Sorry amigo, this is short sighted. Getting out from under a 14 mil salary is and was 100% the smart move for this team. We were what? 2-6 at the time? Vance was going to be fired. The high contract guys were going to be let go. We have DT clone sitting behind DT. One costs 14 mil the other costs what? 1 mil?

When was the last time we lost a starting WR to IR? Dont look it up, just off the top of your head. I want starting too. None of this sunshine stuff. Plus, DT and his 32 catches is not going to be the difference between us winning out or not.

This will actually help show if VJ is just looking better because of luck and the soft schedule or if he is actually worth hanging onto for next year.

Also- hindsight is 20/20. You know this. If you are going to complain about DT, then I want to hear posts about Ed Reed, Ngata, Russel Wilson, Jamaal Charles, Malcom Butler, and so on and so forth.

TXBRONC
12-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Weren't that far out.

Regretting it now.

We were shortsighted.

I don't think anyone was being shortsighted, it was being realistic. Denver was 3-5 by the time Thomas was traded and slipped to 3-6 after the trade.

Even if Sander had not been injured there is no guarantee that Denver is going to make the playoffs. Denver can run the table and still miss the playoffs, because they dependent on three or four other teams to lose games down the stretch.

Tned
12-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Hamilton was drafted for his route running ability. He’s just been buried on the depth chart. We’ll see if the young guys step up.

This is going to sound crazy, but I think we need to come out in a spread formation next week and throw the ball 65% of the time in the first half. San Fran is going to stack the box.

They need to use this as an opportunity to get Lindsey more touches with less wear and tear compared to always lining up in the backfield. I hope they use him out wide and in the slot more now.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Oh damn......damn.....damn......crap!!!!

Stub your toe?

nevcraw
12-05-2018, 07:32 PM
We were two games out. With a chunk to go.

It's okay, I don't expect anyone to agree. :D

And we did it without DT. Winning and losing will be on case’s shoulders. He has to play better and start throwing people open. If he does that hammy and Sutton maybe are enough.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-05-2018, 08:20 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos will miss Emmanuel Sanders.

They’ll miss his speed. They’ll miss his sure hands. They’ll miss his ability to make sideline catches.

The big plays, the catches in traffic, the touchdown grabs — they’ll miss it all as they finish the 2018 season.

But after Sanders suffered an Achilles injury during Wednesday’s practice, the Broncos will lose more than just what shows up in a box score.

Just go back and re-watch Phillip Lindsay’s 65-yard touchdown run on Sunday. Watch it closely. You may be able to see Sanders throwing a key block.

rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/the-broncos-will-miss-emmanuel-sanders-but-denver-s-offense-still-has-a-path-for

Poet
12-05-2018, 08:24 PM
And we did it without DT. Winning and losing will be on case’s shoulders. He has to play better and start throwing people open. If he does that hammy and Sutton maybe are enough.

And when it comes to depth, it's nice to have another veteran...so the question is better asked "can we do it without both, and would it be foreseeable to have to do it without both?"

The first one looks rough but it possible. The second question is answered with yeah, injuries happen all the time in football. It's why depth matters.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Sanders threw a key block on a running play?

That’s not something you hear every day!

Tbolt
12-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Love Hemanuel, this probably ends his career here which sucks. Had him in fantasy too. But all I heard was how Hamilton was the more ready of the rookie WR’s to come in and contribute. It could put us ahead if that’s true for the future. Guess we’ll find out.

Cugel
12-05-2018, 09:03 PM

Phillip Lindsay is the only one on the roster who can possibly fill that role. He is elusive.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-05-2018, 09:17 PM
So is this where the Broncos’ run at the playoff ends, with Emmanuel Sanders throwing his helmet to rage against a torn Achilles?

In a span of roughly 72 hours, what happened in Broncos Country was paranormal football activity, not to mention a little creepy. If bad things come in threes, I’m not sure coach Vance Joseph wants to know what’s next after freak, fluke injuries to Pro Bowl cornerback Chris Harris and Sanders, the team’s leading receiver.

“We can’t cry about it,” Joseph said Wednesday, after Sanders fell down in a painful heap during a noncontact practice drill, becoming the team’s seventh starter to be hurt in the 2018 season.

“Seeing Emmanuel go down was a very sad situation,” teammate Courtland Sutton said.

rest, liked what Phillip said - https://www.denverpost.com/2018/12/05/kiszla-broncos-playoff-run-injuries/

gregbroncs
12-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Weren't that far out.

Regretting it now.

We were shortsighted.

Actually they were the opposite of shortsighted. Short sighted would have been keeping a guy and killing your future cap because you might have an injury at a position they had depth.

Poet
12-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Actually they were the opposite of shortsighted. Short sighted would have been keeping a guy and killing your future cap because you might have an injury at a position they had depth.

Cutting DT didn't hurt us badly on the cap next year.

dogfish
12-05-2018, 11:14 PM
this really sucks for sanders. . . i wouldn't trade houston their 4th back for DT. . . good teams overcome adversity. . . #88 was never going to be the difference in a super bowl run. . . it's the kids' time-- we'll see what they can do with it. . .

:defense:

DenBronx
12-05-2018, 11:49 PM

Now it looks dumb. With a healthy Sanders it didn’t. No one knew Sanders would get a freak accident in practice against the thin air covering him.

BeefStew25
12-05-2018, 11:52 PM
When I heard I pulled over and started sobbing.

Jk.

King you’re a moron. Your 20/20 hindsight is gay.

Hawgdriver
12-06-2018, 12:29 AM
I was thinking last week that we have been fortunate so far this year with injuries, only TE hit, and it's a silent reason why the record is so good (relative to expectations). I should have thrown some salt or whatever superstitious convention worked.

We are going to struggle to replace the production from Harris and Sanders. Not to mention Shaq and the other CB--T. Brock.

So it will be a big test for Yiadom and Hamilton. They were drafted day 2, so let's see if they are legit. I'm not throwing in the towel by any means.

Tough ask to replace Harris, and Sanders, man, that just stings. Feel for the dude. I like his style.

Edit: OL has been hit, too. They found a way. Idk, just seems like some teams really get snakebit but we've been relatively fortunate until now.

BeefStew25
12-06-2018, 12:33 AM
I love Vance’s non freak out. His poise is impressive. I want him back next year.

Cugel
12-06-2018, 05:44 AM

Killing your cap would imply that the team intended to keep DT for another season, and they didn't.

DT said afterwards that he would have been willing to re-negotiate his contract in order to stay. They didn't want to keep him because they had already drafted his replacement in Sutton. They were able to get a 4th round pick for him, but next year he'd only have 1 year on his contract so that trade value would plummet.

For the Broncos it was about moving a younger player who showed promise and in whom they invested a 2nd round pick into the lineup. Short-sighted? It certainly looks like that now, in hindsight.

But, apparently they wanted the draft pick and weren't going to keep him around next year. For this year it's a very short-sighted decision that might end up costing them a chance for the playoffs.

But, at the time, the playoffs looked like a pipe-dream. And even now, even if they win out, the playoffs are no sure thing. They could easily finish 10-6 and not get in since there are about 4 other teams competing for the last wild-card position.

Poet
12-06-2018, 08:16 AM
When I heard I pulled over and started sobbing.

Jk.

King you’re a moron. Your 20/20 hindsight is gay.

It's not hindsigh to go look at a roster and note a lot of inexperience while also noting that injuries happen a lot in the NFL. That would be the opposite of hindsight.

Your comment is truly hurtful and only worsened by the fact that BroncoJoe hi-fived it.

Life is pain.

TXBRONC
12-06-2018, 08:48 AM
It's not hindsigh to go look at a roster and note a lot of inexperience while also noting that injuries happen a lot in the NFL. That would be the opposite of hindsight.

Your comment is truly hurtful and only worsened by the fact that BroncoJoe hi-fived it.

Life is pain.

I'm sorry King, but your reaction is the very definition of hindsight. I honestly can't recall anyone complaining about the trade of Thomas when it happened. Btw, the only thing Beef is doing is speaking the truth in love. :D

Life is life, there are ups and there are downs.

MasterShake
12-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Drafting Sutton was the writing on the wall for DT, and our other young receiver pickups were eventually going to cycle in and phase out Sanders. I love Sanders, but I doubt he would be here next year anyway at his current number.

So what is it now? Sutton, Tim Patrick, and Hamilton? We got two games against the 49ers and then the Browns at home to get some chemistry going with our future WR corps and get a head start on next season. Every time a vet has gone down this year the younger players have stepped up. The loss that still stings to me is Chris Harris Jr. but I think the style of football Denver has been playing on this streak lends itself well to continue winning games we should win as long as our running game and O-Line hold up. We just need to play some smash mouth football at precisely the time of year you should be doing that anyway. They will need to start quick though and let Miller and Chubb take over on defense.

Love Sanders, hate that he is injured, but moving on to the future might be a good thing as this season has taught us already. If anything we know where we stand.

BroncoJoe
12-06-2018, 09:30 AM

Life is pain.

I hi-fived it because sometimes you just like to argue.

Freyaka
12-06-2018, 10:08 AM
this really sucks for sanders. . . i wouldn't trade houston their 4th back for DT. . . good teams overcome adversity. . . #88 was never going to be the difference in a super bowl run. . . it's the kids' time-- we'll see what they can do with it. . .

:defense:

I'd be more worried about this, but I actually think Hamilton is going to blow up over the next several weeks.

Northman
12-06-2018, 12:42 PM
https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/the-broncos-will-miss-emmanuel-sanders-but-denver-s-offense-still-has-a-path-for?fbclid=IwAR3MV_ItH9MSAyLAJfnYZv-EULAHbt8ZooQi712e_VRGEyD4z7FPAMRndXw

And believe this: The Broncos’ offense must find a way forward.As Head Coach Vance Joseph said Wednesday, there are a lot of teams dealing with injuries in Week 14.

“We can’t cry about it,” Joseph said. “We have to move on and go play a football game on Sunday.”

When they do, they’ll get their first taste of life without Sanders.

They’ll certainly miss him. There's a way they can be successful anyway.

Poet
12-06-2018, 12:51 PM
I hi-fived it because sometimes you just like to argue.

I don’t argue just to argue.

BroncoJoe
12-06-2018, 12:59 PM

Yes, you do. It's why you'll make a terrific attorney.

Freyaka
12-06-2018, 01:04 PM

https://i.giphy.com/media/HG2jsiv9SBIHe/giphy.webp

You know you enjoy a good argumentative debate.

slim
12-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Yes, you do. It's why you'll make a terrific attorney.

A horrible person, but a terrific attorney!!!

Poet
12-06-2018, 02:09 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/HG2jsiv9SBIHe/giphy.webp

You know you enjoy a good argumentative debate.

I don’t argue just to argue. I don’t even play devils advocate anymore. It be what it be as that’s what it does.

Davii
12-06-2018, 02:17 PM
I don’t argue just to argue. I don’t even play devils advocate anymore. It be what it be as that’s what it does.

Don't argue with the man. It actually hurts your argument. Wait, is that right?

Poet
12-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Go Broncos.

BigDaddyBronco
12-06-2018, 02:55 PM
A horrible person, but a terrific attorney!!!

All attorneys are horrible people depending on your perspective. If they keep you from getting convicted on that triple homicide or protect you from that bitch of an ex-wife then you love them, otherwise they are pretty scummy.

BeefStew25
12-06-2018, 06:13 PM
All attorneys are horrible people depending on your perspective. If they keep you from getting convicted on that triple homicide or protect you from that bitch of an ex-wife then you love them, otherwise they are pretty scummy.

I hired a lawyer yesterday. I think he might be a human worm.

Hawgdriver
12-06-2018, 08:55 PM

Attorneys are wonderful people! Everyone loves me!

Hawgdriver
12-06-2018, 08:56 PM
I hired a lawyer yesterday. I think he might be a human worm.

Ew. Poops from his mouth and all?

Dapper Dan
12-06-2018, 10:56 PM
@king87

Don't at him!

Dapper Dan
12-06-2018, 11:00 PM

There's no playoff push. I gave up on this season as soon as Elway and VJ did. The only glimmer of hope is Kubiak's magic with our run game. It's time to pack it in for the season.

Cugel
12-07-2018, 02:38 PM

Unless they are doing medicaid planning so that your elderly mother won't lose her life savings, or trust and estate planning so that your family will be protected, or business planning so small businesses won't bankrupt their owners if the business loses money, or real estate planning so that owners who invest in real property won't get wiped out due to about 15 different sources of liability, or intellectual property protection so that that product or software you spent years designing and implementing isn't simply ripped off by competitors driving you out of business, or . . . .

Or quite a lot of things actually. :coffee:

But, do carry on with your ignorant rant!

Nomad
12-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Go Broncos.

Amen!

BroncoJoe
12-07-2018, 03:33 PM

This should be your signature!

Cugel
12-08-2018, 03:37 PM
This should be your signature!

No! THIS Is gonna be my new signature. Do you like it?

Poet
12-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Unless they are doing medicaid planning so that your elderly mother won't lose her life savings, or trust and estate planning so that your family will be protected, or business planning so small businesses won't bankrupt their owners if the business loses money, or real estate planning so that owners who invest in real property won't get wiped out due to about 15 different sources of liability, or intellectual property protection so that that product or software you spent years designing and implementing isn't simply ripped off by competitors driving you out of business, or . . . .

Or quite a lot of things actually. :coffee:

I think BDB's point was that at some perspective every lawyer sucks. The defense attorney is a jackass because that person is 'certainly guilty' but not convicted. The prosecutor is a jackass for giving out too many/too lenient plea bargains or is too much of a ******* with too few/lowballed plea bargains.

But, people like to shit on lawyers, and I might be giving him too much credit.

Lawyers are underrated.

Nomad
12-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Hi, King........Go Navy!

Poet
12-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Hi, King........Go Navy!

Good afternoon! I have no horse in the race.

Northman
12-08-2018, 04:17 PM

Thats ok, horses went out with the civil war. We have moved on to tanks and ships now.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Army green, I do bleed.

Poet
12-08-2018, 04:38 PM
I hate Northman!

Jsteve01
12-09-2018, 09:22 PM

Thats ok, horses went out with the civil war. We have moved on to tanks and ships now.

Hahahaha and lasers

Freyaka
12-10-2018, 12:11 PM

It's fitting...

LawDog
12-11-2018, 04:14 PM

Why won't that hooker just talk to the man? Or am I reading too much into this?

Cugel
12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Why won't that hooker just talk to the man? Or am I reading too much into this?

That was perhaps a bit more revealing about your phone sex practices than we need actually. :laugh: