PDA

View Full Version : Broncos notes: Lindsay on pace to give No. 30 first 1,000 yard season in 20 years

Denver Native (Carol)
11-26-2018, 12:32 PM
DENVER — For the first time in 20 years, the Broncos’ No. 30 jersey is headed for a 1,000-yard season.

Terrell Davis should know rookie Phillip Lindsay is carrying his number well.

Lindsay had four carries of 32, 14, 12 and 18 yards for 76 of his 110 yards Sunday in the Broncos’ 24-17 upset victory against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

After his 2-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter held as the winning score, Lindsay handed the ball to left tackle Garett Bolles for the celebratory spike.

“They deserve it," Lindsay said of his offensive line. “They’re out there putting their body on the line 24/7. They get the least talked about out of everybody and they come in here ready to work. On top of that, people were (trashing them) at the beginning. They deserve everything they get. They’re out there working.”

rest, including stuff on other players - https://www.9news.com/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/broncos-notes-lindsay-on-pace-to-give-no-30-first-1000-yard-season-in-20-years/73-617631138

I Like TDs
11-26-2018, 08:31 PM
I am happy for Lindsay and think he's doing a wonderful job; but I am a little tired of the 'flexing' after every play and I might crack a smile seeing him getting jacked once or twice to check his ego.

Davii
11-26-2018, 09:13 PM
I don't think it's ego. He gets fired up and is expressive. If I played for my hometown team and was literally living my dream I would probably act similar.

Poet
11-26-2018, 10:05 PM
I am happy for Lindsay and think he's doing a wonderful job; but I am a little tired of the 'flexing' after every play and I might crack a smile seeing him getting jacked once or twice to check his ego.

BrooOoOoOOoOooOOOooooOOOOOooO!?!!?

NoOOOoOoOOOOoooOoOOoOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TXBRONC
11-26-2018, 10:39 PM

I wouldn't crack a smile about a Denver player getting jacked up. That aside, I agree with Davii it isn't an ego problem he's literally living a boyhood dream.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2018, 12:50 AM
I don't think it's ego. He gets fired up and is expressive. If I played for my hometown team and was literally living my dream I would probably act similar.

Yeeaah brother! Me too amigo.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2018, 12:51 AM
I love his passion. It’s infectious. It’s leadership. It’s a hot side of kick ass!

Davii
11-27-2018, 12:52 AM
I love his passion. It’s infectious. It’s leadership. It’s a hot side of kick ass!

I love to see him jawing at a LBer that is twice his size after he dropped his little pads and popped the dude.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2018, 01:00 AM
I love to see him jawing at a LBer that is twice his size after he dropped his little pads and popped the dude.

Heck yeah. His playing style doesn’t seem to lend itself to a long playing career, which is why I hope the staff ignores the pleas to turn him into a bell cow. And maybe if he’s always initiating contact it will help prevent injury.

Poet
11-27-2018, 01:29 AM
Let that young man shine!

BroncoJoe
11-27-2018, 09:05 AM
I absolutely love his passion, and was beyond thrilled when the Broncos signed him.

The only thing I worry about is the possible "taunting" penalty that will probably, eventually be assessed.

Nomad
11-27-2018, 09:20 AM
I absolutely love his passion, and was beyond thrilled when the Broncos signed him.

The only thing I worry about is the possible "taunting" penalty that will probably, eventually be assessed.

He should stick with a simple salute. ;)

Cugel
12-03-2018, 10:09 PM
I find his attitude refreshing after the boring muddle that is Booker. All the rookies are making an impact this year. We haven't seen anything like this in Broncos drafting in the last 20 years.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-03-2018, 11:27 PM
I find his attitude refreshing after the boring muddle that is Booker. All the rookies are making an impact this year. We haven't seen anything like this in Broncos drafting in the last 20 years.

Even Yiadom is contributing