PDA

View Full Version : With ghosts and night animals as witnesses, Broncos backup QB Kevin Hogan ready if called upon

Denver Native (Carol)
11-16-2018, 04:54 PM
ENGLEWOOD – The ghost of Jim Rinker can attest to the diligence of backup quarterback Kevin Hogan.

So, can the hawks, rabbits, field mice, raccoons and other night creatures lurking around the Broncos’ UCHealth Training Center headquarters.

It was dark out Wednesday, a good half hour after sunset and nearly two hours after his teammates had gone home for the day when Hogan dragged the large passing tent onto a Broncos’ practice field.

“I didn’t think anyone had seen me,’’ Hogan said. “I thought everyone was gone by then.’’

Ah, but at Broncos’ headquarters, someone is always watching. There have been longtime staff employees who swear to the ghost sightings of Rinker, the Broncos’ former facilities manager who had his ashes buried beneath the flag poles planted outside the front lobby.

rest - https://www.9news.com/article/sports/with-ghosts-and-night-animals-as-witnesses-broncos-backup-qb-kevin-hogan-ready-if-called-upon/73-615284157

Northman
11-16-2018, 04:58 PM
Lets go for it, im game.

Freyaka
11-16-2018, 05:12 PM
With all the o-line injuries....Keenum could be dead before seasons end, Hogan may get his time.

Shazam!
11-16-2018, 08:11 PM
Why not see what he got

Simple Jaded
11-16-2018, 09:50 PM
All aboard!

Choo choo.

Nomad
11-16-2018, 09:55 PM
Where's Falco? :D He has a new QB to get behind.

Simple Jaded
11-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Where's Falco? :D He has a new QB to get behind.

sA3B6B5z0k0

Freyaka
11-19-2018, 09:28 AM
With all the o-line injuries....Keenum could be dead before seasons end, Hogan may get his time.

I was shocked to see 0 sacks yesterday.... Keenum may live yet.

Davii
11-19-2018, 09:50 AM
I was shocked to see 0 sacks yesterday.... Keenum may live yet.

I had to ish yesterday when the announcers mentioned that the coaches wanted to move the pocket to keep Case away from the pass rush and because his numbers are better outside the pocket. Duh. Folks here have been saying that since week 1 of the preseason

Freyaka
11-19-2018, 09:55 AM
I had to ish yesterday when the announcers mentioned that the coaches wanted to move the pocket to keep Case away from the pass rush and because his numbers are better outside the pocket. Duh. Folks here have been saying that since week 1 of the preseason

http://stjent.pinnaclecart.com/images/products/preview/23545.jpg