PDA

View Full Version : Live Von Miller Broncos Ass Kicking Thread.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:45 PM
Win or die, Broncos.

Win or die.

And back up your man Von Miller, who's out to eat up some little birdie ass (He starts with some BBQ'ed birdie ass, then moves onto some wings).

After he kicks it around some.

And can Vance Johnson stop thinking and worrying so much and start making the right calls? Does he know what that even means?

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:45 PM
Lindsay's ready to kick some ass!

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:46 PM
Musgrave grew a pair. Looks good so far.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Dstew gives up his body for the cause. That does not mean he got his ass kicked, BTW. Sacrifices for the cause are made by ass-kickers.

Please don't be seriously hurt, Dstew.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Peko, you old ****, don't be stupid. Age brings wisdom and penalties are not proper ass-kicking.

Opposite, in fact.

slim
10-18-2018, 07:55 PM
This thread has jinx written all over it.

Don't make me hate you, GC

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Roby with an actual play (with style)! WTF is happening?

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 07:57 PM

If you hate me, you hate Von Miller. You will not hate Von Miller after this game!

; )

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:02 PM
Broncos pass rush and Chris Harris knows how to kick some f'ing ass!

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:05 PM

When Von Miller speaks, apparently The Broncos listen.

You will not hate me or VM after tonight, good sir.

aberdien
10-18-2018, 08:07 PM
Trade Von!!!!!

slim
10-18-2018, 08:09 PM
When Von Miller speaks, apparently The Broncos listen.

You will not hate me or VM after tonight, good sir.

Von has a place in my heart. Win us a SB and you will too!!

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Trade Von!!!!!

Heh.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:15 PM
Von has a place in my heart. Win us a SB and you will too!!

I make no pretense to playing equal in any way to anyone in the NFL, let alone VM. I am riding coattails here, for sure. Just saying that Von Miller said the Broncos will bring their best and kick the Cardinals ass.

The Broncos are bringing their best as kicking some little birdie ass.

So you will not hate Von Miller.

I have been really excited since he finally said some shit I've been waiting to hear for 2 years. I knew it would kick the Broncos in the ass like VJ never could. In fact, VJ has had his ass kicked into gear, it seems.

So...you will not hate me after tonight, good sir!

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:28 PM
Roby again with a big boy play. Looks like the 1rst rounder remembered why he's here. Need to see more though. He's got much ground to make up.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:52 PM
Will red zone success be a part of the slaughter? Please say it's so!

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Will red zone success be a part of the slaughter? Please say it's so!

Mother F'ing success! Good on Freeman.

After the 2 pick 6's, this is the most important part of the night to me. Much more of this, please!

Jsteve01
10-18-2018, 08:57 PM
Umm

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 09:20 PM
I'll swallow another Keenum interception. Roby just earned his pay again.

Just stop them before they go over 3...

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 09:33 PM
Jano kills a run and a drive with a penalty? I disbelieve. I want 22 Janos. Jano is all...right.

Jano gets a pass but I want more birdie ass. 50 points or bust.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Von Muther F'ing Miller.

Welcome back. And thanks for leading in the only way left to you.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 09:46 PM
Lindsay still kicking some ass! That boy can play!

Earning #30 every game.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 10:07 PM
Bradely F'ing Roby is a killer!

(Seriously, who thought that they would even half way admit to at least partially thinking this before tonight?)

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 10:15 PM
Umm

Sorry. Just witnessing Vonpacolypse and loving it. Not my fault that few here enjoy being a fan half as much as they enjoy being a critical fan.

Ground Control
10-18-2018, 10:55 PM
Just to be clear, for anyone concerned: I was just the preacher. Von Miller was the angel of death.

I enjoyed the hell out of this game. That's because Von Miller found out how he could be the best leader that the Broncos needed. He can't pull that trick twice, so we are left with how the coaches and players move forward with his message of death. The coaches especially got the message. Death is on the line and play calling and player maximization are the only means of survival for them. The secondary definitely heard the call for blood. Roby was perfect, as far as I saw. Everyone followed through and tackled like their children would die if they didn't.

The O was better. Not perfect, but good. Except for Lindsay and Sanders. Those guys wanted Cardinal wings for dinner! Everyone showed up, though.

The Broncos know more than they have in the last two years exactly what they are capable of. The Dallas game of last year was proof, but this is hard won and bloody...after a year of struggle. We'll see. Listening to Joseph's press conference, he is still the same tepid small boy. That's part of his job though and we'll see how he lives Von's lessons and welts on his ass from here on.

I do think that the Chiefs are not sleeping well tonight though, after being proven to be human last week. Yes, Mahomes is a scary vision of the next 15 years for Broncos fans. He is also human and capable of being reminded how close he is to his pre-natal self though...ala, Tom Brady's scared ass when he's heing buried by killers. OK, Mahomes actually seems better at evading pressure than Brady is but (not at better decisions under pressure and...) all visions of self perfection fall to pieces when you get beat down by QB killers enough. And we now have film to work with on how close we were last time and how to correct. We are now witnessing how deadly our pass rush is and how it is living up to our hopes when Chubb was drafted. And when circumstance forces VJ's hand and puts Shaq and Walker where they should be.

Reading too much into tonight? We'll see but I don't think so. The only thing left to see is how well the Broncos live up to Von's version of this team and what it means. I don't think I am crazy to see his words for what they were though. When all other potential voices for leadership fail, this is what leadership looks like from the voice of a QB killer.

Period.

dogfish
10-19-2018, 01:29 AM
von miller is a f%^#ing savage. . .

now go do it against the chiefs at camarohead. . .

MasterShake
10-19-2018, 07:37 AM

*Narrowhead

Hawgdriver
10-19-2018, 09:31 AM

VJ and Co need a signature win. This game is an opportunity.