Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-17-2018, 10:23 PM
Tnts!

Nomad
10-17-2018, 10:27 PM
Just win the game, Broncos!:defense:

slim
10-17-2018, 11:07 PM
If we can't beat the Cards, we should just stop trying!

Nomad
10-17-2018, 11:17 PM

Try and win until the end. Slim......don’t be an emo like the rest of them. You’re better than that.

slim
10-17-2018, 11:25 PM
Try and win until the end. Slim......don’t be an emo like the rest of them. You’re better than that.

I never hope for a loss, especially against AZ. I would be eating shit all week.

Nomad
10-17-2018, 11:34 PM
I wonder where our pal, AZ Snake, has been? Perhaps Davii would know?

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 02:13 AM
I think Cards will fight like hell for this game.

If it gets this idiot VJ fired, so be it.

Jaws
10-18-2018, 02:50 AM
Went through my Electronic Sports TV guide and saw we're televised this side of the pond!
Dunno if I'll manage to watch live as I have to go out early tomorrow, or whether I'll settle for the hour long highlights version.
We'll see, if I happen to wake up I may give in to the pain ...
Ever believing,
Your sleep sacrificing crazy Welsh fan.
Please deliver

HORSEPOWER 56
10-18-2018, 04:45 AM
If there’s one team we should beat going away, it’s the Cards. They’re pretty much a disaster right now. If we lose, VJ should be fired before we leave AZ. We are a much more talented team than they are.

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 05:46 AM
If there’s one team we should beat going away, it’s the Cards. They’re pretty much a disaster right now. If we lose, VJ should be fired before we leave AZ. We are a much more talented team than they are.

Im pretty certainly we thought that about the NYJ game tho too.

It could be a game where the team knows he'll get fired and they come out lazily (again) to get embarrassed on national tv to get him out. He wont survive that.

I would imagine the defensive personnel is tired of the offense failing on all levels and largely blame him. Plus, his lack of support publicly trashing some (King, McGovern, for example) and totally exhinerating others (Keenum, Bolles, etc). This is because of a lack of leadership.

Hopefully they wanna see Keenum benched too.

I just hope we see Kelly soon because if he doesnt get to showcase his abilities this year he will never get an honest shot at the job.

Elevation inc
10-18-2018, 07:14 AM
Went through my Electronic Sports TV guide and saw we're televised this side of the pond!
Dunno if I'll manage to watch live as I have to go out early tomorrow, or whether I'll settle for the hour long highlights version.
We'll see, if I happen to wake up I may give in to the pain ...
Ever believing,
Your sleep sacrificing crazy Welsh fan.
Please deliver

I feel your pain. I'm stationed at Aviano, AB in Italy again, and my ass will be up watching at 230 am CET regardless, I work at 6am CET so Denver better win, or my coworkers will feel the f'in wrath. I cant take a loss to the cardinals in this situation I just cant lol. If they do lose and VJ isn't fired, I may have a stroke just saying.....

Elevation inc
10-18-2018, 07:20 AM
Im pretty certainly we thought that about the NYJ game tho too.

It could be a game where the team knows he'll get fired and they come out lazily (again) to get embarrassed on national tv to get him out. He wont survive that.

I would imagine the defensive personnel is tired of the offense failing on all levels and largely blame him. Plus, his lack of support publicly trashing some (King, McGovern, for example) and totally exhinerating others (Keenum, Bolles, etc). This is because of a lack of leadership.

Hopefully they wanna see Keenum benched too.

I just hope we see Kelly soon because if he doesnt get to showcase his abilities this year he will never get an honest shot at the job.

"I would imagine the defensive personnel is tired of the offense failing on all levels and largely blame him. Plus, his lack of support publicly trashing some (King, McGovern, for example) and totally exhinerating others (Keenum, Bolles, etc). This is because of a lack of leadership."

^^^^^^^Well said, this is my number one issue. You call out McGovern and King who clearly was playing hurt, but not Chubb who was horrible against the jets, Von who went MIA for 3 games, Marshall who hasn't had even performed at a mediocre level, Kerr, harris and gostis getting owned, Bolles who has struggled mightily, Stewart and Simmons who both have been horrible at tackling and in coverage, and lets not get started with Roby.......Such a pathetic excuse for coaching.

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:44 AM

I like winning super bowls, not meaningless games in lost seasons. There's a pretty good QB in this upcoming draft who could help us with the former. Let's get him.

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 07:58 AM

I like winning super bowls, not meaningless games in lost seasons. There's a pretty good QB in this upcoming draft who could help us with the former. Let's get him.

Thats why this game dictates the future for Denver. Kelly needs a shot because their Franchise QB may be on the Roster and they can Draft elsewhere. They MUST see what he had. We know what Case has and it isnt much. He isnt even Siemien.

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 08:01 AM
Thats why this game dictates the future for Denver. Kelly needs a shot because their Franchise QB may be on the Roster and they can Draft elsewhere. They MUST see what he had. We know what Case has and it isnt much. He isnt even Siemien.

I agree we need to see a lot of Kelly this year. Keenum ain't it. Next.

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 08:03 AM

I agree we need to see a lot of Kelly this year. Keenum ain't it. Next.

Exhaust all options. See what everyone has. See if Wilkinson and Turner can be legit startersnor backups. Kelly needs 5x6 games min to see what he got.

Mike
10-18-2018, 08:43 AM
Go Cards

Northman
10-18-2018, 09:09 AM
Sadly, for the Denver Broncos to actually get better they need to get worse the rest of the year. They have no shot at being a real contender this year so meaningless wins on our way to missing the playoffs does not help us.

Mike
10-18-2018, 09:25 AM
Sadly, for the Denver Broncos to actually get better they need to get worse the rest of the year. They have no shot at being a real contender this year so meaningless wins on our way to missing the playoffs does not help us.

All that I care about is getting rid of this staff.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 09:53 AM
This thread should be very interesting in 12 or so hours.

Go Broncos!

Win or lose, there will be complainers. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :yo:

Northman
10-18-2018, 09:59 AM
This thread should be very interesting in 12 or so hours.

Go Broncos!

Win or lose, there will be complainers. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :yo:

Probably, i unfortunately feel what Gem was getting at early in the Jets game when we went up 7-0. There really wasnt a lot of excitement from me because i knew sooner or later the wheels were going to fall off. A lot of it just has to do with the vibe of the team and coaching staff, nothing they do instills any kind of confidence for success to me. At least when Manning was here and the defense was playing lights out there was a sense of hope and motivation, i just dont see that anywhere on this team. So im not sure how excited i should be even if we beat the Cardinals as it really doesnt help our cause long term. I guess being happy for a handful of wins in a season of misery just doesnt do a lot for me at this stage.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 10:04 AM
I'm always excited to watch Broncos football. Win or lose. Clearly, I'd prefer to win every game, but had low expectations entering this season to begin with.

Poet
10-18-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm always excited to watch Broncos football. Win or lose. Clearly, I'd prefer to win every game, but had low expectations entering this season to begin with.

I have a favor to ask.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 10:12 AM
I have a favor to ask.

Denied.

j/k - what's up?

Poet
10-18-2018, 10:15 AM
Denied.

j/k - what's up?

Replace your adopted Bronce with Chad Kelly.

NightTrainLayne
10-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Good luck Broncos. Try to at least imitate the look of an NFL team tonight.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 10:22 AM

Once he is no longer our starting QB, I will.

Mike
10-18-2018, 10:26 AM

My excitement with watching the Broncos games right now is more akin to watching a train wreck....where nobody is injured of course.

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 10:29 AM
Give us Chad Kelly PLEASE ELWAY PLEASE

Nomad
10-18-2018, 10:30 AM
Once he is no longer our starting QB, I will.

He will be the starting QB tonight.

Request denied, King. You may request another time.

Davii
10-18-2018, 10:39 AM
I wonder where our pal, AZ Snake, has been? Perhaps Davii would know?

Yes. I do!

He's good, took a new job that has him unavailable. He shall return late Spring early Summer timeframe.

MasterShake
10-18-2018, 10:49 AM
Hey! Von Miller said they are going to kick their ass so that is good enough for me. I'd love to be excited watching a game, I don't care who it's against. SCORE THE POINTS. WIN!

Go Broncos!

Nomad
10-18-2018, 10:54 AM
Hey! Von Miller said they are going to kick their ass so that is good enough for me. I'd love to be excited watching a game, I don't care who it's against. SCORE THE POINTS. WIN!

Go Broncos!

That's what I'm talking about.

wayninja
10-18-2018, 11:00 AM
Can't wait to get my emo on!

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 11:03 AM

I kinda think we already have.

Nomad
10-18-2018, 11:03 AM
Can't wait to get my emo on!

I'm sure you'll do great. :D

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 11:04 AM

I replaced mine with VJ's Pink Slip. I think it'll be my favorite Bronco as of tomorrow when it gets activated.

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 11:05 AM
I'm going to have to miss the first half...hopefully it's not a pathetic blowout by then.

EastCoastBronco
10-18-2018, 11:12 AM
This will be the week that the offence gels.
I just know it.

Efssl...

ShaneFalco
10-18-2018, 11:13 AM
i actually hope swag doesnt even play rest of the season at this point. its already over.

its obvious this team and its gm want Keesum.

So let them tank with Keesum.

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 11:20 AM
i actually hope swag doesnt even play rest of the season at this point. its already over.

And then we can draft Herbert!

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans <question mark> <question mark>

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2018, 11:29 AM
No.

Jaws
10-18-2018, 11:33 AM
I feel your pain. I'm stationed at Aviano, AB in Italy again, and my ass will be up watching at 230 am CET regardless, I work at 6am CET so Denver better win, or my coworkers will feel the f'in wrath. I cant take a loss to the cardinals in this situation I just cant lol. If they do lose and VJ isn't fired, I may have a stroke just saying.....

We'll have to form a crazy gang!

wayninja
10-18-2018, 11:33 AM

It was obivous to me that they wanted him when they signed him, told everybody that he's the guy they wanted, then proceeded to start him the last 6 games. But I'm kinda slow.

Buff
10-18-2018, 11:49 AM
Am openly rooting for a Cardinals win and VJ being fired.

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 12:01 PM

I can't go that far... I want VJ fired, but I'm not about to root against the Broncos.

That said, I fully anticipate us losing, even if I'm not rooting for it.

wayninja
10-18-2018, 12:05 PM
Yeah, I can't "openly" root for the cardinals. It'll just have to be my secret sin. Well... my "other" secret sin. Er.... in a catalog with my secret sins.

EastCoastBronco
10-18-2018, 12:09 PM
We are the only team in the league with a shittier run defence than Arizona.
If Keenum throws more than 5 passes, then it's obvious that Musgrave wants VJ gone as well...

Nomad
10-18-2018, 12:11 PM
I would sure hope they run the ball more than 15 times. I expect a good game from Lindsay & Freeman.

Northman
10-18-2018, 12:17 PM
NO

You need to pass to score!

wayninja
10-18-2018, 12:50 PM
We are the only team in the league with a shittier run defence than Arizona.
If Keenum throws more than 5 passes, then it's obvious that Musgrave wants VJ gone as well...

Lol, VJ is musgraves only lifeline. Musgrave might as well have his head on that block right next to VJ's.

EastCoastBronco
10-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Lol, VJ is musgraves only lifeline. Musgrave might as well have his head on that block right next to VJ's.

True. Musgrave sucks.
Our run game is the only thing about our offence that is consistently good and our O coordinator is fixated on the pass.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2018, 01:07 PM
True. Musgrave sucks.
Our run game is the only thing about our offence that is consistently good and our O coordinator is fixated on the pass.

He also refuses to run pap in the first half when defenses are stacking the box to stop Freeman, to which VJ Custard responds “we’ve gotta win those battles”

wayninja
10-18-2018, 01:08 PM
run pap? I honestly don't know what that is. I though it was some kind of lady parts test.

slim
10-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Don't worry, Al. I know what you mean

NightTrainLayne
10-18-2018, 02:24 PM
I would sure hope they run the ball more than 15 times. I expect a good game from Lindsay & Freeman.

The secret to stopping the Broncos running games is to simply line up in order to stop the run. Then we'll "take what the defense is giving us" and throw. I don't expect more than 15 runs tonight.

Poet
10-18-2018, 02:53 PM
Broncos by 17.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2018, 02:54 PM
Broncos by 17.

No.

Poet
10-18-2018, 02:55 PM
No.

They have no offense and no defense.

LawDog
10-18-2018, 03:03 PM
I'm on an advisory committee for a college. We have a meeting tonight. I didn't even set the DVR to record. I think that shows where I stand on this game.

wayninja
10-18-2018, 03:14 PM

Are you talking about the cardinals or broncos here?

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 03:16 PM

Neither do we...

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 03:49 PM

I think Von is setting the stage for Denver to lose. The defense is tired of carrying this pathetic offense and terrible playcalling for literally years now.

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 03:53 PM
Video footage of King getting ready for tonight's game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c

Nomad
10-18-2018, 03:56 PM
King's gonna be popping pills?

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 03:56 PM
On the AOL Main app. Someone sent me a screenshot. Hope Elway likes it.

Nomad
10-18-2018, 03:58 PM
I think Von is setting the stage for Denver to lose. The defense is tired of carrying this pathetic offense and terrible playcalling for literally years now.

Interesting.

Anyway, how's your little Bronco fan doing? What is he 4 months now?

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 03:59 PM
King's gonna be popping pills?

They’re just caffeine pills. #familyfriendly

Nomad
10-18-2018, 04:01 PM
They’re just caffeine pills. #familyfriendly

NoDoz & Vodka sound like a great combo. :D

wayninja
10-18-2018, 04:04 PM

Putting denver on the receiving end of some historically embarrassing defensive records is quite the impressive stage to set.

aberdien
10-18-2018, 05:05 PM
Trying to decide if I should watch the game or go see Bad Times At the El Royale.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 05:11 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to watch the game on the couch or on my recliner.

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 05:12 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to watch the game on the couch or on my recliner.

Where did you watch it last week?

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 05:15 PM

Interesting.

Anyway, how's your little Bronco fan doing? What is he 4 months now?

Hes doing great, 3.5 mos and almost 14lbs now. Hes watching the game with me tonight lol

Thanks for asking btw

nevcraw
10-18-2018, 05:22 PM
So even if we kill the the cards - then what? I feel now like I did With mcdouche- change will be required to get culture right.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 05:22 PM
Where did you watch it last week?

Recliner. Maybe the couch tonight?

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Hes doing great, 3.5 mos and almost 14lbs now. Hes watching the game with me tonight lol

Thanks for asking btw

Post some more pics, Shazam.

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 05:31 PM
He ready to fight

Nomad
10-18-2018, 05:33 PM

Thanks for asking btw

Awesome. Enjoy. They grow up so fast.

Like Joe, I wanna see some pics. :D

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 05:50 PM
Recliner. Maybe the couch tonight?

The couch. You have to do your part to change the mojo.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 05:53 PM

Gotcha. I'm also wearing a broncos tee shirt, hoodie, socks and watch.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 05:55 PM

PS: mojo is the wife and my nickname. Molli & Joe.

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 05:57 PM
Gotcha. I'm also wearing a broncos tee shirt, hoodie, socks and watch.

I had my Super Bowl shirt on last week. I have a Dawkins jersey on tonight. It’s time for changes.

Also, are you sure you and Mrs. BJ deserve the power couple moniker?

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 05:59 PM
I feel this game is gonna piss me off to the point i may need keep some squishy things nearby to throw at the tv so i don't break it.

Poet
10-18-2018, 06:02 PM
How could we lose to a team with a worse offense, defense, and STs than us? It's not going to happen. Good lord.

Easy dub.

LawDog
10-18-2018, 06:14 PM
How could we lose to a team with a worse offense, defense, and STs than us? It's not going to happen. Good lord.

Easy dub.

These things have a way of biting one in the arse.

wayninja
10-18-2018, 06:17 PM

Easy dub.

VJ says: Hold my beer.

Broncoknight30
10-18-2018, 06:23 PM
Word is if the Broncos look bad and lose, VJ could be gone.

So, there is that.

Go Cardinals?

wayninja
10-18-2018, 06:26 PM

So, there is that.

Go Cardinals?

Considering he should have been gone roughly 8 games ago (or never hired in the first place if you want to get technical), I'll believe it when I see it.

ShaneFalco
10-18-2018, 06:27 PM
did VJ sign Case Keesum?

slim
10-18-2018, 06:32 PM

So, there is that.

Go Cardinals?

Yeah, but who's word?

aberdien
10-18-2018, 06:33 PM
I'm a little bummed about not having any retro unis tonight. That was the only thing making me excited.

Broncoknight30
10-18-2018, 06:39 PM
Yeah, but who's word?

Ian Rapoport on NFL Channel.

Usually, teams would not do that before the bye week, but with 11 days off there would be a good possibility.

Nomad
10-18-2018, 06:40 PM
I'm a little bummed about not having any retro unis tonight. That was the only thing making me excited.

Wearing my EdMcCaffery jersey. #win

BroncoJoe
10-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Also, are you sure you and Mrs. BJ deserve the power couple moniker?

100%

slim
10-18-2018, 06:52 PM
Ian Rapoport on NFL Channel.

Usually, teams would not do that before the bye week, but with 11 days off there would be a good possibility.

I see. Since we are going to win, I doubt VJ will be fired

Nomad
10-18-2018, 07:00 PM
Let's win this game, Broncos!!

Freyaka
10-18-2018, 07:04 PM
VJ says: Hold my beer.

Na, it's be something like "hold my appletini"

slim
Let's win this game, Broncos!!

We gon kick they ass

aberdien
This could've been our QB, King.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1053040570975830016

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2018, 07:05 PM

I guess that makes us evenly matched

Tned
10-18-2018, 07:05 PM

I'm bummed by the Broncos record and QB.

aberdien
10-18-2018, 07:10 PM
I'm bummed by the Broncos record and QB.

At the very least they could let us lose in style!

Northman
10-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Will be watching the game and giving my expert analysis in this thread throughout it. Be prepared Bronco Nation as i know you look forward to it.

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:18 PM
Will be watching the game and giving my expert analysis in this thread throughout it. Be prepared Bronco Nation as i know you look forward to it.

Ok, I'm expecting some hot takes tonight!

slim
10-18-2018, 07:18 PM

Thank God!

BORDERLINE
10-18-2018, 07:19 PM
Goes without saying. Our backs and writing is on the wall. Must win or shit is gonna burn. A win keeps the torches at bay for a week and a half.

AgentOrange
10-18-2018, 07:19 PM
Is it a bad thing that I'm just not that excited? Maybe that will change, but since the Broncos aren't playing for anything, except to get rid of a half-assed coach and to get a good draft pic, I'm not exactly celebrating.

Go Broncos I suppose.

BORDERLINE
10-18-2018, 07:20 PM

Ok now Bronco Nation you’re F’N with us right?

Bugs Baloney
10-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Tonight I'm hoping for some tackling, technique, and discipline improvements. I wrote these
in permanent marker on Vance's hands so he wouldn't forget. :whoknows:

wayninja
10-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Go beat some ass Von!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-18-2018, 07:23 PM
:salute:GO BRONCOS:salute:

Broncoknight30
10-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Over under on rushing yards by cardinals

250 yards

wayninja
10-18-2018, 07:24 PM
They should start making Jersey's in Peko's size.

AgentOrange
10-18-2018, 07:25 PM
Wow, and I thought VJ mismanaged TOs

MOtorboat
Oh man...that looks like a Broncos possession!

Bugs Baloney
wow, early timeout there

wayninja
VJ will not be out inepted!

MOtorboat
So, woot.

sneakers
wooohoooooooooo

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:26 PM
I guess VJ lives for another week.

Bugs Baloney
Todd Davis found a bone. Yess!

slim
Lol.

HORSEPOWER 56
Lol! That’s the one thing I never expected. A pick six by Todd Davis...

Davii
Wolfe got it and Todd gets his first TD! Great start!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS:salute:

:salute:TODD DAVIS:salute:

:defense::defense::defense::defense::defense:

Bronco4ever
Good start.

Northman
TD Denver.

AgentOrange
10-18-2018, 07:27 PM

There's plenty of game left.

Northman
Ive seen this start before though.... lopl

wayninja
Switched to the Avs game on 3rd down, come back to 6-0 broncos. Woot?

BroncoJoe
Yay Rosen!!!!

HORSEPOWER 56
They should start making Jersey's in Peko's size.

I think he likes to wear a smedium to show off his 6 pack and guns...

AgentOrange
Lol! That’s the one thing I never expected. A pick six by Todd Davis...

Yeah, I wonder what the Vegas line was on that. Heh.

Bugs Baloney
10-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Now, with this early lead maybe we can run the ball 30+ times.

HORSEPOWER 56
Ive seen this start before though.... lopl

Yep we’ve started fast in most of our losses...

slim
TD Denver.

Now that is some expert analysis!!

BORDERLINE
Helll yeahhhhhh sooo glad he scored man. Let’s go!!!

Davii
10-18-2018, 07:29 PM

Unfortunately I think he gets the season, almost regardless of what happens. Were it not for Spygate 2 I don’t think Pat would’ve fired McDork mid season, and I don’t think John will either. At least not pending horrific embarrassment of some sort. They were competitive against the Chiefs and Rams, I think that bought him a lot of time.

Northman
Now that is some expert analysis!!

I aim to please

AgentOrange
Even the announcers aren't all that excited.

Bronco4ever
10-18-2018, 07:30 PM
I like that the stadium is mostly Broncos fans.

slim
10-18-2018, 07:31 PM
Unfortunately I think he gets the season, almost regardless of what happens. Were it not for Spygate 2 I don’t think Pat would’ve fired McDork mid season, and I don’t think John will either. At least not pending horrific embarrassment of some sort. They were competitive against the Chiefs and Rams, I think that bought him a lot of time.

A lot?

BroncoWave
I aim to please

I'm gonna need some hotter takes.

Northman
Rosen has that Jay Cutler look.

slim
I aim to please

Keep it coming!

HORSEPOWER 56
Holy cow! Is Byron Leftwich an AZ assistant? I could’ve sworn I saw him talking to Rosen on the sidelines.

slim
10-18-2018, 07:32 PM
Rosen has that Jay Cutler look.

Oh yeah. He is a grade A douche bag

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:33 PM
Oh yeah. He is a grade A douche bag

He could have been our grade A douchebag!

Jsteve01
Crazy idea. Our best coached unit hands down is special teams. What about this guy as interim?

Davii
I wanted Rosen. I’m very happy with Chubb, but I did want Rosen. Hopefully Kelly pans out or we get our franchise guy this offseason.

Rosen not looking good so far.

Northman
10-18-2018, 07:34 PM
Johnson couldnt find the hole there.

Bugs Baloney
Nice job defense 3-n-out

slim
He could have been our grade A douchebag!

Yeah, we really dodged a bullet.

That third down throw was Caseariffic

Northman
Rosen looks like he playing in his first game. Now, lets see what our offense can do.

spikerman
Lindsay returning punts? What happened to Hamilton?

Elevation inc
10-18-2018, 07:35 PM
Holy cow! Is Byron Leftwich an AZ assistant? I could’ve sworn I saw him talking to Rosen on the sidelines.

I think he is the QB coach

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 07:36 PM
I swear my son has The Force or something and he knows whem I'm doing something. He threw up all over himself right at kick-off. I saw the INT play and all while we were cleaning him up amd changing him but still.

Davii
A lot?

Well, relatively. I think barring some serious embarrassment he gets the year. We suck with or without him, so why can him? He probably gets to finish it out and get canned five seconds after our season is over.

Shazam!

I think he is the QB coach

...and they wonder why AZ O sucks

Davii
I swear my son has The Force or something and he knows whem I'm doing something. He threw up all over himself right at kick-off. I saw the INT play and all while we were cleaning him up amd changing him but still.

Let us know if his head starts spinning or something, could be serious,.

Davii
10-18-2018, 07:37 PM
...and they wonder why AZ O sucks

Nobody wonders. McCoy.

slim

His puke is good juju. Make him puke again

slim
Well, relatively. I think barring some serious embarrassment he gets the year. We suck with or without him, so why can him? He probably gets to finish it out and get canned five seconds after our season is over.

Tank?

Northman
The 2-8 sounds about right.

wayninja
10-18-2018, 07:38 PM
welp... we wanted more running.

MOtorboat
I wanted Rosen. I’m very happy with Chubb, but I did want Rosen. Hopefully Kelly pans out or we get our franchise guy this offseason.

Rosen not looking good so far.

I would’ve been fine with bad play this year if it was a rookie. They chose a different route and I’m not fine with poor play now.

Denver Native (Carol)
OK - that was good Case

slim
Hey, Case made a third down throw!

Northman
10-18-2018, 07:39 PM
He almost blew it. lol

Davii
Peko cheerleading hard! Next level sideline clapping! Can he coach?

Bugs Baloney
Good to see DT getting looks early!

wayninja
10-18-2018, 07:40 PM
Nice run, but aim better with that stiffarm!

Davii
Should’ve been a flag on Patrick there.

Northman
Lindsey!!!

MOtorboat
10-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Yes!

wayninja
Wow!

AgentOrange
Ho. Lee. Shit.

Bronco4ever
Sick play!

Nomad
Woohoo! #14

BroncoWave
Sutton dives! Take that DT!

BroncoJoe
That ref kinda looks like Spike.

spikerman
Wow!

Northman
I think we are the only team unable to actual convert a screen pass for positive yardage. Lol

Davii
10-18-2018, 07:42 PM
Tank?

We can’t tank worse without him.

wayninja
I think we just found our new QB.

Bugs Baloney
Touchdown!!!

ShaneFalco
Sanders bigger arm then keesum. lol

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS:salute:

:salute:COURTLAND AND EMMANUEL:salute:

AgentOrange
Ladies & gentlemen we have our new quarterback.

BORDERLINE
They are pulling no punches!!!

Davii
Sanders with a TD pass!

Northman
Nice pass by Sanders and catch by Sutton.

HORSEPOWER 56
That was cute. Sanders has a better TD/Int ratio than Keenum.

Elevation inc
Our new QB lol

GEM
10-18-2018, 07:43 PM
Sanders throws better than keenum hahahaha!!!

Northman
I really like Sutton.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Manny is one of my favorite Broncos of all time. Guy is just a gamer.

That Sutton kid is something else too though.

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:44 PM
I really like Sutton.

If we ever get a real QB in here he could be the best WR in football.

wayninja
Musgrave calling plays that has Sanders throwing downfield. Smart to gameplan away from your QB's weaknesses.

Elevation inc

Well to be fair that play isn’t even possible if DT didn’t convert the first lol

Northman

I just now got the joke. :lol:

Bronco4ever
Sutton is such a beast. We need to find a franchise QB to go with him.

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:45 PM
Man, how bad are the Cardinals though?

KCL
10-18-2018, 07:45 PM
Yea Broncos! :)

spikerman
10-18-2018, 07:46 PM
I love the special teams coach.

ShaneFalco
Sharmako laying people out in kickoffs tonight

MOtorboat
Lol at the Cardinals bringing it out of the end zone.

Northman
What kind of dance was that by Thomas? Bwhahahahahahah

MasterShake
10-18-2018, 07:47 PM
We look like bullies. I love it.

Northman
10-18-2018, 07:47 PM
I swear Rosen is Cutler reincarnate.

Northman
10-18-2018, 07:48 PM
Dude, 51 whiffed badly.

spikerman
10-18-2018, 07:48 PM
That ref kinda looks like Spike.

Lucky devil.

GEM
10-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Safety down. Yikes!

Denver Native (Carol)
Mike Klis
‏Verified account @MikeKlis
1m1 minute ago

Darian Stewart is player down. #9sports

Shazam!
Where was this energy? Went toe to toe even with Keenum garbage lost by a score to LA and KC and they come out like The Walking Dead vs NYJ and BAL? VJ i ****ing hate you.

Shazam!
10-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Man, how bad are the Cardinals though?

Thwy did win on Sun vs SF

spikerman
10-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Should be a flag on Peko

BroncoWave
10-18-2018, 07:51 PM
Should be a flag on Peko

Agreed. Dumb play.

Poet
Where was this energy? Went toe to toe even with Keenum garbage lost by a score to LA and KC and they come out like The Walking Dead vs NYJ and BAL? VJ i ****ing hate you.

They are playing against the worst team in the league. We know we have five times the talent of them. Of course we're cocky - we're high schoolers bullying kids in junior high. :lol:

Why do you think Von Miller talked smack before THIS game? We weren't trashing Baltimore and LA - those teams were our ******* daddy.

VonDoom
Just catching up on the DVR. Loved the Sanders to Sutton TD - probably my favorite play of the year from this team. Kickoff coverage has been sensational. The Cardinals suck.

Okay, carry on

Bronco4ever
What a bullshit call.

Northman
late hit, i knew it.

slim
Should be a flag on Peko

Boooooooo

BORDERLINE
In slow motion it looks bad. Real time Fitz was escaping or attempting

MOtorboat
There’s the undisciplined part.

spikerman
Undisciplined

Bugs Baloney
Here we go with the discipline issues....

Denver Native (Carol)
10-18-2018, 07:52 PM
That was stupid Peko

Poet
Broncos by 21 - I was too conservative.

Northman
Yea, he deserved it.

BroncoWave
What a bullshit call.

No?

Northman
Get on him VJ, dont back down.

Nomad
10-18-2018, 07:53 PM
There’s the undisciplined part.

Peko was like that as a Bengal. Stripes never change.

Bugs Baloney
what's up with the missed tackles. :mad:

Bronco4ever
No?

Yeah on second look, it was definitely late. Fitzgerald was almost free for a second though.

Northman
We still are not wrapping up. Dont know why they are still not doing that.

BORDERLINE
10-18-2018, 07:55 PM
Roby with a solid play on the ball

Denver Native (Carol)
Mike Klis
3m3 minutes ago

They just flagged Peko for late hit on Fitzgerald. And it was. Why does Peko do that? Peko just went up to Fitzgerald and said sorry. #9sports

Northman
Good D.

slim
10-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Good D.

Oh man

GEM
10-18-2018, 07:57 PM
John is in a sling!

ShaneFalco
10-18-2018, 07:57 PM
elway getting hammered.

Tned
10-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Lice to play a one win team to hopefully get back on the right track.

spikerman
John is in a sling!

He had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago.

Northman
John is in a sling!

Do you think he punched VJ?

Nomad
Run the ball, man!!

Denver Native (Carol)
Mike Klis
3m3 minutes ago