PDA

View Full Version : Why You’ll Have To Wait To Get A Broncos Rookie Phillip Lindsay Jersey

Denver Native (Carol)
09-11-2018, 07:37 PM
DENVER (CBS4)– It’s no surprise that Denver Broncos fans want a Phillip Lindsay jersey. But there is a glitch– authentic #30 jerseys are on a rush but still won’t be available until next month.

rest, plus video - https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/09/11/denver-broncos-phillip-lindsay-jersey/

Hawgdriver
09-11-2018, 07:39 PM
I'd get one. I trust the man.

sneakers
09-14-2018, 05:59 AM
cross out davis with a magic marker and write in LINDSAY above it

slim
09-14-2018, 07:08 AM
I am going to buy a Davis Jersey. Not sure why I haven't done that yet.

Shazam!
09-14-2018, 09:48 AM
Get a Made in China knock off now for $100 less.

slim
09-14-2018, 06:37 PM

Why?

MasterShake
09-14-2018, 06:39 PM

The quality is so all over the place sometimes. I will never forget my friend who ordered from the same place and got a nice Bailey one but his Cutler one was neon orange and said "Culter". I still give him crap for that!

Shazam!
09-14-2018, 06:48 PM
I have a few bootleg jerseys. Cannot tell the difference.

Just got a 58 Miller color rush its great

MasterShake
09-14-2018, 06:50 PM
I have a few bootleg jerseys. Cannot tell the difference.

Just got a 58 Miller color rush its great

Yeah I have seen some great ones, but you gotta do your research! That one you have is a good example of how close they get sometimes. The AliBaba.com shops always seem to have good quality knockoffs. Hell, the probably source from the same sweatshops... I mean factories.

Poet
09-14-2018, 07:43 PM
What a guy.

Shazam!
09-14-2018, 07:46 PM
I have very nice knockoffs Simien and Lynch if anyone wants em

Jsteve01
09-14-2018, 08:01 PM
I am going to buy a Davis Jersey. Not sure why I haven't done that yet.

I have a Davis and just added a Dennis Smith. Another Bronco has never received the acclaim he deserves

slim
09-14-2018, 08:23 PM
I have a Davis and just added a Dennis Smith. Another Bronco has never received the acclaim he deserves

I want a Nalen jersey.

slim
09-14-2018, 08:24 PM

Why would anyone want those?

Shazam!
09-14-2018, 09:18 PM

Why would anyone want those?

I should have bought two and threw them both in the garbage.

Shazam!
09-14-2018, 09:19 PM

I want a Nalen jersey.

I want Nalen Zim and Schlereth.

FanInAZ
09-14-2018, 09:27 PM
I want a Nalen jersey.

If you buy a jersey of 1 of the members of that great OL, shouldn't you be required to buy all 5? That was what that group was all about.

Shazam!
09-14-2018, 09:52 PM
I want a Nalen jersey.

If you buy a jersey of 1 of the members of that great OL, shouldn't you be required to buy all 5? That was what that group was all about.

Nalen was the first home grown.

Dapper Dan
09-15-2018, 10:49 AM
I've never seen a knockoff where there was zero difference. There's always something.

Valar Morghulis
09-15-2018, 10:59 AM
And fund organised crime or terrorism?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-15-2018, 11:14 AM
And fund organised crime or terrorism?
Do you think so?

Valar Morghulis
09-15-2018, 11:54 AM
Do you think so?

Large scale knock off jobs are not the work of a lone guy earning a few extra bucks for his family

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Large scale knock off jobs are not the work of a lone guy earning a few extra bucks for his family

Valid point.

slim
09-15-2018, 12:44 PM

It sounds to me like you know way too much about organized crime and how they operate.

Valar Morghulis
09-15-2018, 12:46 PM
Valid point.

we were legitimately briefed on it by the counter terrorism team. The majority of knock offs are at best funding organized crime, at worst part of an enterprise towards more nefarious purposes.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-15-2018, 12:49 PM
we were legitimately briefed on it by the counter terrorism team. The majority of knock offs are at best funding organized crime, at worst part of an enterprise towards more nefarious purposes.

Thanks for the education

Shazam!
09-15-2018, 01:39 PM
Valid point.

wht do U do Valar because i have homeland security and FBI connects too

For the record i dont buy that it is funded by terrorists or whatever. Govt tells us that because of tax dollars lost

Shazam!
09-15-2018, 01:39 PM
I've never seen a knockoff where there was zero difference. There's always something.

A solid $20 bootleg is better than any $60 replica jersey

Valar Morghulis
09-15-2018, 02:22 PM

For the record i dont buy that it is funded by terrorists or whatever. Govt tells us that because of tax dollars lost

British army - 20 years service.

now i am a military social worker, one of only 2 (my claim to fame lol), prior to this i did regular stuff most people do before

i guess my reservation about buying knock offs is that you dont really know where they came from and the stand up guy you know who sells them still bought them wholesale of a truck that the contents originated from eastern europe/asia/middle east

dont get me wrong, i have a shannon sharpe knock off i bought from ebay - but i bought it knowing what i was doing because i am a weak, selfish and unprincipled mutha****ka when it really counts lol

ShaneFalco
09-15-2018, 02:40 PM
gunna send dave some

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2v8scn6.jpg

Valar Morghulis
09-15-2018, 02:48 PM
gunna send dave some

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2v8scn6.jpg

I over seen the manufacture. I already have 5. Love me some swag.

Dapper Dan
09-15-2018, 03:16 PM

Idk. I don't really buy NFL jerseys anymore. Every Broncos knock off I've seen, they never got the R right on Broncos across the front. With NHL jerseys there's always a way to tell. You can usually buy a used jersey for about the same price as a knockoff. I try not to collect knockoffs anymore. There's not really a market for them, plus I like supporting my teams.

Shazam!
09-15-2018, 03:29 PM

British army - 20 years service.

now i am a military social worker, one of only 2 (my claim to fame lol), prior to this i did regular stuff most people do before

i guess my reservation about buying knock offs is that you dont really know where they came from and the stand up guy you know who sells them still bought them wholesale of a truck that the contents originated from eastern europe/asia/middle east

dont get me wrong, i have a shannon sharpe knock off i bought from ebay - but i bought it knowing what i was doing because i am a weak, selfish and unprincipled mutha****ka when it really counts lol

Mine come from China. I have a supplier i use i never bought a knockoff off a truck or at a store.

I do have contacts in HS and FBI. I will ask about this at an upcoming meeting.

Shazam!
09-15-2018, 03:34 PM

Idk. I don't really buy NFL jerseys anymore. Every Broncos knock off I've seen, they never got the R right on Broncos across the front. With NHL jerseys there's always a way to tell. You can usually buy a used jersey for about the same price as a knockoff. I try not to collect knockoffs anymore. There's not really a market for them, plus I like supporting my teams.

I hear ya. My point was for $60-75 you can get a shit replica with rubberized/screened on numbers, OR for $15-20 you can get a knockoff authentic with real numbers and names sewn on.

The NFL created this problem themselves with their 'exclusive' deal with Nike and earlier Reebok, selling at ridiculous price points. Once upon a time you can always get a cheap jersey from Starter, Bike, Puma or Champion. Now not so.

I will post some pics of my jerseys. I have authentics too and the differences are so tiny.

Also - Im just a cheap +×&#.

sneakers
09-16-2018, 12:13 AM
Yeah I have seen some great ones, but you gotta do your research! That one you have is a good example of how close they get sometimes. The AliBaba.com shops always seem to have good quality knockoffs. Hell, the probably source from the same sweatshops... I mean factories.

I only buy jerseys that I know were made in factories that pay the workers just above starvation level wages

Shazam!
09-16-2018, 12:17 AM

I only buy jerseys that I know were made in factories that pay the workers just above starvation level wages

That sounds like work in US.

Dapper Dan
09-16-2018, 07:32 AM
I think it’s ok if someone wants a knockoff for personal use. What really pisses me off is when people buy them to resale to people who don’t know the difference. Lots of spouses, parents, and grandparents getting scammed trying to buy a gift.

Shazam!
09-16-2018, 01:04 PM
I think it’s ok if someone wants a knockoff for personal use. What really pisses me off is when people buy them to resale to people who don’t know the difference. Lots of spouses, parents, and grandparents getting scammed trying to buy a gift.

Oh yes, selling a knockoff for an authentic is at the top of the douchebag list