PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Team Captains

UnderArmour
09-03-2018, 06:28 PM
https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/broncos-announce-captains-for-2018-season

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — As the Broncos jogged off the practice field Monday, Head Coach Vance Joseph gathered his players in the team meeting room to announce the captains of this year’s team.

Quarterback Case Keenum and center Matt Paradis will lead the offense, linebacker Todd Davis and outside linebacker Von Miller will guide the defense and kicker Brandon McManus and fullback Andy Janovich will represent special teams.

The six players — four of whom are first-time captains with the Broncos — were voted on by their teammates.

Case, Paradis, Davis, Miller, Janovich, and McManus.

Explains why Janovich made the team (Not that there was ever really any doubt).

Hawgdriver
09-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Todd Davis!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-04-2018, 09:53 PM
No DT? Interesting.

Freyaka
09-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Todd Davis!

Yea, that one had me scratching my head, but it was voted for by the players, we only see a small part of things and if he has the respect of his peers, who am I to question his captaincy?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Maybe Brandon Marshall really appreciates Todd always trying to fill his gap just in case he misses the assignment!

Freyaka
09-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Maybe Brandon Marshall really appreciates Todd always trying to fill his gap just in case he misses the assignment!

It hurts how much truth there is to this post lol.

Ground Control
09-05-2018, 05:57 PM
https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/broncos-announce-captains-for-2018-season

Case, Paradis, Davis, Miller, Janovich, and McManus.

Explains why Janovich made the team (Not that there was ever really any doubt).

Happy for Jano. Every year he has to prove his worth and every year he does so, while getting better and better. The offense has an extra captain in him as well. Can't wait to see him catch a couple of TDs and crush some linebackers on blocks!

Jsteve01
09-05-2018, 06:28 PM

It has been beat to death but for some reason that is part of Joe's defenses. Fill the gap as soon as it opens and allow your olb and de to make plays

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2018, 08:09 PM
It has been beat to death but for some reason that is part of Joe's defenses. Fill the gap as soon as it opens and allow your olb and de to make plays

I’m more referred the number of times I’ve seen a RB cut back into a lane Davis had left wide open because he was too close to Marshall’s lane. I don’t believe Joseph teaches leaving your lane

Ziggy
09-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Todd 'Wrong Gap' Davis!

Fixed your post.

Hawgdriver
09-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Fixed your post.

That was like, what, one time? BTW, that's Captain Todd 'Wrong Gap' Davis to you.