PDA

View Full Version : Lynch loses Denver Mattress Sponsorship to another Broncos player

ShaneFalco
08-21-2018, 10:17 PM
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hWk7j544AQU/W1s818PqiTI/AAAAAAAAIAk/ISAkY59SNEI-N8ee-6rvoyqA-FswsJFqgCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-07-27%2Bat%2B9.36.01%2BAM.png

http://oi68.tinypic.com/ddmlmr.jpg

Hawgdriver
08-21-2018, 10:21 PM
That's the best laugh I've had in a week at least.

Davii
08-22-2018, 12:35 AM
That's the best laugh I've had in a week at least.

I LOLd.

Broncoknight30
08-22-2018, 05:11 AM
Am I the only one who sort of feels sorry for Lynch? Maybe I need to stop eating oatmeal for breakfast and go back to steak and eggs. I could be growing a bit softer as I get older.

Feel a little bad for the guy.

Then again he has made some pretty nice loot at a young age. I hope someone has advised him to put his money into a safe money making account so he never loses a steady decent income.

Shazam!
08-22-2018, 07:14 AM
I stopped feeling bad for millionaires a long time ago. Does anyone feel bad for JaMarcus Russell? Nah.

Davii
08-22-2018, 08:45 AM
Am I the only one who sort of feels sorry for Lynch? Maybe I need to stop eating oatmeal for breakfast and go back to steak and eggs. I could be growing a bit softer as I get older.

Then again he has made some pretty nice loot at a young age. I hope someone has advised him to put his money into a safe money making account so he never loses a steady decent income.

He's had his opportunities and failed. I don't get that many chances nor do I make another couple million if I get fired. No, I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-22-2018, 09:06 AM

I have said a few times I feel bad for him. That doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s reaping what he’s sown. It’s simply that I have empathy. I have a son who’s only 4 years younger than him. He just had a baby with a girl he’d probably rather not have a child with. Do I think my son is paying for his own bad choices or lack of maturity? Yes I do. Do I have empathy for him? Yes I do.

Having said that I might feel different if I didn’t think Paxton cared. I think Paxton cares, but is jjust immature.

Freyaka
08-22-2018, 09:20 AM

I don't feel bad for millionaires who refuse to put any effort into keeping their jobs.

The Glue Factory
08-22-2018, 09:55 AM
I have said a few times I feel bad for him. That doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s reaping what he’s sown. It’s simply that I have empathy. I have a son who’s only 4 years younger than him. He just had a baby with a girl he’d probably rather not have a child with. Do I think my son is paying for his own bad choices or lack of maturity? Yes I do. Do I have empathy for him? Yes I do.

Having said that I might feel different if I didn’t think Paxton cared. I think Paxton cares, but is jjust immature.

I empathize with your son but not Lynch. Lynch's problems stretch way beyond making a single mistake. He keeps making the same mistake and doesn't seem to care enough to change anything. The handwriting of his NFL career is appearing and he still doesn't seem to care enough to become diligent in his job. If he can't even compete for his job I have no desire for his on-field leadership of the team we love. If we do bring in a vet to back up Keenum, we'd be best served by giving Lynch his payday and pink slip simultaneously.

Northman
08-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Im sure lynch is a nice kid but he also seems very coddled and now that he is in the real world where you have to actually be a top level player to be in this league he is finding out the hard way the realities of life. Im sure Tatum Bell has an opening at his kiosk job for him.

Shazam!
08-22-2018, 10:10 AM

Totally different situations tho no

slim
08-22-2018, 10:16 AM
Kelly stole his job, his endorsement and his number?

That is cold-blooded!!!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-22-2018, 10:58 AM
I don't feel bad for millionaires who refuse to put any effort into keeping their jobs.

I don’t think he has refused to put effort into it. I think he tried hard according to his level of maturity.

BeefStew25
08-22-2018, 11:19 AM
The money has nothing to do with it. Publicly failing is tough, and no amount of money can make you happy. Comfortable yes.

wayninja
08-22-2018, 11:45 AM
I wish he had succeeded, but that's not the same thing as feeling sorry for him.

BeefStew25
08-22-2018, 11:47 AM
I wish he had succeeded, but that's not the same thing as feeling sorry for him.

I agree with that. I don’t like the booing of him. Everyone knows he’s goners. Why pile on?

Ps I laugh when Shane called VJ Radio

Freyaka
08-22-2018, 11:50 AM
I agree with that. I don’t like the booing of him. Everyone knows he’s goners. Why pile on?

Ps I laugh when Shane called VJ Radio

I still call him radio. That was Shane's greatest contribution to these boards.

BeefStew25
08-22-2018, 01:31 PM
I still call him radio. That was Shane's greatest contribution to these boards.

It’s mean spirited and jerkish. But it’s funny.

Davii
08-22-2018, 02:22 PM
It’s mean spirited and jerkish. But it’s funny.

It's disrespectful of James Robert Kennedy and Cuba Gooding Jr

GEM
08-22-2018, 04:41 PM

Now wait a minute...you're a gramps and we didn't even get to celebrate?

FanInAZ
08-22-2018, 05:13 PM
The money has nothing to do with it. Publicly failing is tough, and no amount of money can make you happy. Comfortable yes.

All he needs to due is move here to Phoenix, where no one would ever recognize him as a 1st round bust, and open a furniture store with the millions he made.

BeefStew25
08-22-2018, 05:26 PM
All he needs to due is move here to Phoenix, where no one would ever recognize him as a 1st round bust, and open a furniture store with the millions he made.

I hope that happens.

Remember when Tatum Bell was mocked for selling cell phones? Hey guys. He’s working.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Now wait a minute...you're a gramps and we didn't even get to celebrate?

Uh....yes

It feels weird being a grandpa.

My grand princess is Paisley Mills. She is 2.5 weeks old.

Slick
08-22-2018, 06:31 PM
Uh....yes

Congrats Mr Mayor.

Hawgdriver
08-22-2018, 06:35 PM
Congrats man. You are way too young for grandpa, but I could join you any minute!!

BeefStew25
08-22-2018, 06:41 PM
I went on a date with a 37 year old grandma once.

Broncoknight30
08-22-2018, 06:42 PM
Uh....yes

Getting off the topic a little, but here is something going viral.

A little 2 year old battling leukemia, having a daddy daughter dance. It was a surprise where the nurses dressed her in a little princess dress.

https://youtu.be/ndB7R6XvSm8

LawDog
08-22-2018, 08:52 PM

Only once? Were you not up to the task?

BeefStew25
08-22-2018, 09:24 PM
Only once? Were you not up to the task?

I’m not ready to be a step grandfather

HORSEPOWER 56
08-23-2018, 06:25 AM

So, GILF?