PDA

View Full Version : Broncos in possible trade for Teddy Bridgewater

Northman
08-20-2018, 04:16 PM
https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Article/Broncos-reportedly-linked-in-potential-trade-with-Jets-for-Teddy-Bridgewater-120855507/

As the Denver Broncos hem and haw over their quarterback plight, dots are being connected to one notable name.

Teddy Bridgewater (https://247sports.com/Player/Teddy-Bridgewater-463).

Sources tell Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-sports-teddy-bridgewater-trade-interest-20180820-story.html) that "at least" two teams have expressed interest in trading for the veteran signal-caller, who's on the outs following the arrival of presumed rookie starter Sam Darnold (https://247sports.com/Player/Sam-Darnold-30430).
Mehta didn't (or couldn't) name the interested parties, despite New York engaging in "several potential trade discussions," but he floated the Broncos as a possible partner.

"Here’s a nickel’s worth of free advice: Keep an eye on the Broncos, who are looking to upgrade their backup quarterback spot," he wrote.

Indeed, the Broncos are unsettled as to their QB depth chart. Below Case Keenum (https://247sports.com/Player/Case-Keenum-39882) exists Chad Kelly (https://247sports.com/Player/Chad-Kelly-10561) and Paxton Lynch (https://247sports.com/Player/Paxton-Lynch-17712), though the team has not yet decided to cement Kelly as the No. 2, move on from Lynch, or add another veteran to the stable.

Speaking at his post-training camp press conference last week, general manager John Elway (https://247sports.com/Player/John-Elway-80185), upon confirming he's exploring the latter scenario, said he'll "wait and see what happens" after the second preseason game before drawing conclusions. He also outlined an ideal backup signal-caller.

ShaneFalco
08-20-2018, 04:19 PM
what a waste

Krugan
08-20-2018, 04:40 PM
Just spit ballin here, gotta be.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2018, 05:04 PM
If we’re gonna go with three he’s one of the 2-3 best options out there

underrated29
08-20-2018, 05:23 PM
We are not. We will not. We need a cb not a qb

Canmore
08-20-2018, 05:24 PM

We really need another corner.

aberdien
08-20-2018, 05:42 PM
If they're gonna do this then they really shouldn't have signed Keenum in the first place.

#TeamTeddy

Northman
08-20-2018, 05:48 PM

You are smarter than this, Denver needs to address a few positions on this team. Not just CB. Lol

Shazam!
08-20-2018, 05:50 PM
This is just another speculation article, just as another that had all these theoretic destinations for Lynch but he has no market value at all.

I wouldnt give shit

MOtorboat
08-20-2018, 05:56 PM
I don't see it.

I'd be surprised if Kelly isn't the backup now. The Broncos also reportedly only want to keep two quarterbacks. You can't try to get Kelly to the PS now, he'd never get there. And I don't think you can cut him, that would seem ridiculous.

BeefStew25
08-20-2018, 06:12 PM
Swag will be on the 53. Any other opinion isn’t a fact.

Hawgdriver
08-20-2018, 06:21 PM

Need OL depth in the worst way.

ShaneFalco
08-20-2018, 06:53 PM
Swag will be on the 53. Any other opinion isn’t a fact.

The vikings 53 with kyle sloter

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2018, 08:59 PM
If they're gonna do this then they really shouldn't have signed Keenum in the first place.

#TeamTeddy

I’d rather have Kennum at this point. Teddy hasn’t played in two years and has never thrown for 300 yards.

MOtorboat
08-20-2018, 09:06 PM
I’d rather have Kennum at this point. Teddy hasn’t played in two years and has never thrown for 300 yards.

I don’t think that’s true.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2018, 09:10 PM
I don’t think that’s true.

I looked it up not too long ago. He had one game with over 290 yards.

Was it the Adrian Peterson effect? Maybe. Either way he has been an effecient game manager so far in his career, and nothing more.

MOtorboat
08-20-2018, 09:13 PM

Was it the Adrian Peterson effect? Maybe. Either way he has been an effecient game manager so far in his career, and nothing more.

Pro-football-reference says he has 5: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BridTe00/gamelog/

dogfish
08-20-2018, 09:18 PM

i'm holding out hope that brock can be solid, or yiadom develops quickly, but yea. . . corner depth is a little shaky right now, and could turn disastrous if one of our top guys gets injured. . . we really should bring back kayvon webster for some more experienced depth. . . probably won't happen, but it's a legit concern IMO. . .

aberdien
08-20-2018, 09:39 PM

And what has Keenum been so far in his career?

turftoad
08-20-2018, 10:01 PM

Took the Vikes deep into the playoffs!? :listen:

Canmore
08-20-2018, 10:10 PM
Took the Vikes deep into the playoffs!? :listen:

Not trying to be contrary. Did he take them or just ride.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2018, 10:41 PM
I’m in no way suggesting there’s a dispariging difference. I loved Teddy coming out of college, but he hasn’t played in a while. There would have been a lot of risk signing him this offseason.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Pro-football-reference says he has 5: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BridTe00/gamelog/
Swing and a miss.

Either way, 5 out of 32 games isn’t exactly airing it out.

DenBronx
08-20-2018, 11:14 PM
Two Glove Teddy? No thank you!

If we don't keep Kelly as the #2 then we have really ****ed up.

Valar Morghulis
08-21-2018, 12:23 AM
Love me some teddy.

He is a great insurance policy if swag doesn't turn out to be the player we all hope.

Canmore
08-21-2018, 12:31 AM
Love me some teddy.

He is a great insurance policy if swag doesn't turn out to be the player we all hope.

I hope Shane is right.

WARHORSE
08-21-2018, 01:27 AM

#TeamTeddy

So we should have gone into the season with Bridgewater, Lynch and Swag?

Errr....no.

As much as I like what Swag has done so far, I dont want to ruin him either. Besides.....its not like Keenum is built like Elway. Injuries happen.

Elevation inc
08-21-2018, 05:48 AM
i'm holding out hope that brock can be solid, or yiadom develops quickly, but yea. . . corner depth is a little shaky right now, and could turn disastrous if one of our top guys gets injured. . . we really should bring back kayvon webster for some more experienced depth. . . probably won't happen, but it's a legit concern IMO. . .

I have no idea why the broncos aren't on the phone already with kayvon's agent. I can only guess its money related. Brock didn't look bad against the bears though which is a positive so maybe they feel good about the top 4. which would kinda make kayvon out of range financially as I don't think he would come here to be the 3rd or 4th guy as that's why he left in the first place cause he was ready for a starters role.

broncofaninfla
08-21-2018, 10:37 AM
I can't see Elway and company wasting anything higher than a 5th round draft pick on a guy to ride the bench "just in case". Kelly seems to be getting better with each rep, if that trend continues and I suspect it will, I don't see Denver trading for anybody and going into the season with Keenum and Kelly as their two QB's.

BroncoJoe
08-21-2018, 10:43 AM
Before the last two games, I'd have been all for this. After seeing Chad Kelly on the field, I don't think it'll happen, nor would I want it to. Kelly needs the reps in games and practice.

chazoe60
08-21-2018, 10:59 AM
If this is true it is indicative as to whe we continually have QB problems. Let the young guy take his lumps. If we do this it will be two seasons in a row in which we give up on the QB with the most upside.

underrated29
08-21-2018, 11:12 AM
Need OL depth in the worst way.

CB is more pressing imo. Teams go 4-5 wide and we are in trouble. ROby and harris and hopefully cravens and Simmons can help some, but god....Yaidom needs a year or so but I see promise there. Langely needs at least another year likely two. He is bad right now. They will keep him to develop him because his metrics are insane! but he is the worst right now. Id take Karl Paymah over him at the moment.

On the OL turner and Mcgovern have played surprisingly well. And Cyrus Kuandjo (whatver it is spelled) also held up quite nicely! (I had him as a 2nd rounder I think 4 or 5 years ago). I think we are better at OL than initially thought. STill could use another no doubt (would love to see garcia off the team for someone better) but its ok. CB is bad!

I have no idea why the broncos aren't on the phone already with kayvon's agent. I can only guess its money related. Brock didn't look bad against the bears though which is a positive so maybe they feel good about the top 4. which would kinda make kayvon out of range financially as I don't think he would come here to be the 3rd or 4th guy as that's why he left in the first place cause he was ready for a starters role.

I too would LOVE to see Kayvon here. He is not because he is injured. All teams are waiting on him to get healthy and better before they look at Webby. He will get signed once healthy and once a team loses a guy. But that is why he is not signed at the moment.

NightTerror218
08-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Right now if keenum goes down we are screwed, how Elway views it. Kelly looks promising down the road but if keenum goes down week 1 he want someone to steer the ship so we can still make playoffs. He does not want to throw Kelly in with no exp and only an off season of exp.

slim
08-21-2018, 12:58 PM
If this is true it is indicative as to whe we continually have QB problems. Let the young guy take his lumps. If we do this it will be two seasons in a row in which we give up on the QB with the most upside.

I will pull my ******* hair out if they don't give Swag a legit chance.

Freyaka
08-21-2018, 01:51 PM

One that can cover a TE would be fantastic...

Hawgdriver
08-21-2018, 03:12 PM
CB is more pressing imo. Teams go 4-5 wide and we are in trouble. ROby and harris and hopefully cravens and Simmons can help some, but god....Yaidom needs a year or so but I see promise there. Langely needs at least another year likely two. He is bad right now. They will keep him to develop him because his metrics are insane! but he is the worst right now. Id take Karl Paymah over him at the moment.

On the OL turner and Mcgovern have played surprisingly well. And Cyrus Kuandjo (whatver it is spelled) also held up quite nicely! (I had him as a 2nd rounder I think 4 or 5 years ago). I think we are better at OL than initially thought. STill could use another no doubt (would love to see garcia off the team for someone better) but its ok. CB is bad!

Turner and Kwandjio(?) as a LT or RT sounds a lot like 2016 and 2017 to me. A recipe for watching Keenum look eerily similar to Siemian. The only time I noticed Turner it was not a good look. I've heard compliments about Kwandy and hope he's solid.

I'd put it on the same level as CB. Is that wrong? Brock at nickel until Yiadom outplays him consistently seems like an ok (not great) plan. Part of this equation is that nickel and dime packages will have an effective pass rush with some set of Wolfe, Harris, Walker, Miller, Chubb, Ray, etc. I'd rather have the weakness most apparent when the Broncos are winning games, not all the time or especially when behind on the scoreboard.

Rick
08-21-2018, 05:20 PM
At this point I would rather McCown if they insist on a vet.

Bridgewater has a ton of potential and maybe would have been good to look at before Keenum but if they do actually trade for him...very doubtful...we will have a guy that many fans may be yelling for to start every time Keenum throws a pick.

I would rather a guy who both he and the fans know the roll.

Krugan
08-21-2018, 05:33 PM
If the team is struggling, it wont matter who 2 is, there will be calls for 2.

Might as well be someone who is worth a damn...

ChubbNYiadom
08-21-2018, 08:17 PM
This would be a great insurance policy if case goes down.

Shazam!
08-21-2018, 08:20 PM
If a perennial loser like the Jets dont want him, neither should Denver. Regardless of who they think they're franchise QB is.

ChubbNYiadom
08-21-2018, 08:20 PM

Really dude? Who did we give up on with the best upside? Sloter? Wow

Kelly will still be on the roster but he isn't ready to step in if Case goes down, we need a solid back up like Bridgewater

ChubbNYiadom
08-21-2018, 08:23 PM
If a perennial loser like the Jets dont want him, neither should Denver. Regardless of who they think they're franchise QB is.

The jets have there franchise quarterback in Darnold, it makes teddy expendable, they also have a decent back-up for Darnold, this says nothing bad about teddy smh. Teddy is farrrrrrr better than Kelly and Lynch for sure and would be a great back-up

atwater27
08-21-2018, 08:27 PM

Kelly will still be on the roster but he isn't ready to step in if Case goes down, we need a solid back up like Bridgewater
Who says he isn’t ready? You?

chazoe60
08-21-2018, 08:28 PM

Agree to disagree.

ChubbNYiadom
08-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Who says he isn’t ready? You?

History says he isn't ready, dude's coming off a red shirt year and now he's ready to.face the one's? Week in week out? I doubt it.

Canmore
08-21-2018, 08:34 PM

Nostradamus has spoken.

Shazam!
08-21-2018, 08:34 PM

The jets have there franchise quarterback in Darnold, it makes teddy expendable, they also have a decent back-up for Darnold, this says nothing bad about teddy smh. Teddy is farrrrrrr better than Kelly and Lynch for sure and would be a great back-up

I have confidence in Kelly, how is Bridgewater suddenly all Denvers answers to all their problems?

ChubbNYiadom
08-21-2018, 08:38 PM
I have confidence in Kelly, how is Bridgewater suddenly all Denvers answers to all their problems?

He's not the saviorI but he is the answer too our back-up quarterback issue, I like what Kelly has done in PRE SEASON action but iI don't want to see him starting this year, next year give him a shot but not now.

ChubbNYiadom
08-21-2018, 08:40 PM
Nostradamus has spoken.

Thanks

ShaneFalco
08-21-2018, 08:40 PM
btw i believe VJ dismissed the rumor.

ShaneFalco
08-21-2018, 08:41 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/iSxPmDWr97248/giphy.gif

chazoe60
08-21-2018, 08:41 PM
He's not the saviorI but he is the answer too our back-up quarterback issue, I like what Kelly has done in PRE SEASON action but iI don't want to see him starting this year, next year give him a shot but not now.

We have a young player kicking ass in the preseason. We dont have a backup QB issue. Good lord.

ShaneFalco
08-21-2018, 08:44 PM
https://twitter.com/MileHighHuddle/status/1032077392439721985

Cugel
08-28-2018, 11:55 AM
Broncos might still add a veteran QB but obviously, it won't be Teddy Bridgewater. He won't be traded since he's too valuable to the Jets. If he is traded the Jets want at least a 2nd round pick for him. He wants to be a starter not a backup. The Broncos don't want to give up a draft pick for a backup QB. The Broncos don't want a locker room QB controversy.

Those are some of the reasons why

underrated29
08-28-2018, 12:28 PM
Remember how I kept saying we need a Vet CB not a QB.....Remember how that just happened? Now to find a way to make sure that Henderson and Holland make the squad :confused:

BroncoJoe
08-28-2018, 01:50 PM
Broncos might still add a veteran QB but obviously, it won't be Teddy Bridgewater. He won't be traded since he's too valuable to the Jets. If he is traded the Jets want at least a 2nd round pick for him. He wants to be a starter not a backup. The Broncos don't want to give up a draft pick for a backup QB. The Broncos don't want a locker room QB controversy.

Those are some of the reasons why

You stating what you did means the opposite will happen.

#stopposting

ChubbNYiadom
08-28-2018, 03:43 PM
We have a young player kicking ass in the preseason. We dont have a backup QB issue. Good lord.

Yeah that good old pre season where championships are won.

Freyaka
08-28-2018, 03:45 PM

I mean you once crowned Paxton Lynch in the preseason. Think hard about that before you continue lol.

ChubbNYiadom
08-28-2018, 03:50 PM
Never crowned anybody anything. But I am crowning case.

chazoe60
08-28-2018, 06:39 PM

Yeah, Teddy Bridgewater will win them instead. Good lord man, be better.

Slick
08-28-2018, 07:05 PM
Remember how I kept saying we need a Vet CB not a QB.....Remember how that just happened? Now to find a way to make sure that Henderson and Holland make the squad :confused:

Don’t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back, babycakes.

dogfish
08-28-2018, 08:27 PM

just wait until he destroys the world with his DT thread. . .

slim
08-28-2018, 08:29 PM
Do you guys remember when I kept saying that Tom Brady is a homo?

Slick
08-28-2018, 09:21 PM
just wait until he destroys the world with his DT thread. . .

He’s right about DT.

Broncoknight30
08-29-2018, 02:06 PM
Source: Jets trading QB Bridgewater to Saints https://es.pn/2LBdmP2
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Bridgewater traded to Saints. Thank God

Freyaka
08-29-2018, 02:10 PM

Good home him, Brees is long in the tooth, he could be there for the future as well as a backup this year.

Freyaka
08-29-2018, 02:11 PM
He’s right about DT.

His hottake on DT not diving is the dumbest thing he's ever said, and he's had some spicy takes...

Valar Morghulis
08-29-2018, 02:12 PM
This is a great pick up for the saints

underrated29
08-29-2018, 02:13 PM

Ehmmm....

Remember when I said we will never be trading for Teddy?

underrated29
08-29-2018, 02:15 PM
His hottake on DT not diving is the dumbest thing he's ever said, and he's had some spicy takes...

He doesnt dive. Nothing dumb about it. It is fact!

Dogfish, it is coming do not worry, I will bring the pain. Real life just has some things I have to do first.

Freyaka
08-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Ehmmm....

I was going to say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that we can't afford him, but over the cap is saying we have $16M right now. That can't be right can it? They were talking after cutting lynch that we'd have around $5M not that long ago. What changed?

*Edit* nevermind, their site must be wonky today. The cap space is $9M before any cuts on Paxton, their calculator shows $16M right now, their calculator tool must be broken.

Spotrac shows $5M as of today prior to cutting Lynch (which would be a net loss to us) so I stand by my original though, we couldn't have afforded Bridgwater's contract even if we wanted him.

underrated29
08-29-2018, 02:22 PM
I was going to say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that we can't afford him, but over the cap is saying we have $16M right now. That can't be right can it? They were talking after cutting lynch that we'd have around $5M not that long ago. What changed?

*Edit* nevermind, their site must be wonky today. The cap space is $9M before any cuts on Paxton, their calculator shows $16M right now, their calculator tool must be broken.

No clue? Did maybe the watson cut/ir thing push the hit to next year? I thought we were around the 9m marker too. But hey, Ill take 16m for sure!

underrated29
08-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Ah, I see the edit. Beat me to it.

Freyaka
08-29-2018, 02:25 PM
Ah, I see the edit. Beat me to it.

It is either $9M or $5M depending on which site you look at, but the bottom line is, we don't have the cash to spare.

I'm sure it will change a little once the final cuts are made.

Broncoknight30
08-29-2018, 02:58 PM
This is a great pick up for the saints

If great means no big deal, then yeah it is great. :)

FanInAZ
08-29-2018, 03:00 PM
If great means no big deal, then yeah it is great. :)

If great means someone who is good enought keep the Saints in play-off contention if Brees misses a few games due to injury, then yeah it is great.

Northman
08-29-2018, 03:03 PM
Dont know if its great but understandable, Brees isnt getting any younger.

FanInAZ
08-29-2018, 03:16 PM
Dont know if its great but understandable, Brees isnt getting any younger.

I wouldn’t be mortgaging the farm on a guy that has basically missed the last 2 seasons with a serious knee injury to be my QB of the future.

DenBronx
08-29-2018, 03:18 PM

I'm glad this happened. This closed the door on him coming here. I don't think Teddy is that good and it would also hinder the further development of Chad Kelly. We don't need a backup other than Kelly imo.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2018, 06:19 PM
Why in the world did the Jets trade him?

ChubbNYiadom
08-29-2018, 06:24 PM
Why in the world did the Jets trade him?

They clearly just drafted there franchise quarterback, no need in having another young hungry guy behind him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2018, 06:25 PM
They clearly just drafted there franchise quarterback, no need in having another young hungry guy behind him.

You mean no need to have a competent QB with over 30 games of starting experience backing up your potential franchise quarterback who has never started an NFL game?

ChubbNYiadom
08-29-2018, 06:29 PM
You mean no need to have a competent QB with over 30 games of staring experience backing up your potential franchise quarterback who has never started an NFL game?

Yup, they aren't going to bench darnold if he struggles.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Yup, they aren't going to bench darnold if he struggles.

What if he gets decapitated in game 3? Who will play then?

MOtorboat
08-29-2018, 06:56 PM

Some might say Jay Cutler played with that affliction for many years.

ChubbNYiadom
08-29-2018, 07:12 PM

Im almost positive he's not the only quarterback left on the roster.

FanInAZ
08-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Im almost positive he's not the only quarterback left on the roster.

Josh McCown (16 year career back-up, mostly with the Saints) & some rookie UDFA out of Wake Forest named John Wolford.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2018, 08:18 PM
Josh McCown (16 year career back-up, mostly with the Saints) & some rookie UDFA out of Wake Forest named John Wolford.

My mistake, I thought McCown was a FA.

Cugel
08-29-2018, 08:19 PM
You stating what you did means the opposite will happen.
#stopposting

Want to bet on that? I've already won that bet since VJ has already dismissed that possibility.

ChubbNYiadom
08-29-2018, 08:32 PM

And that is why they got rid of Bridgewater, they have the perfect veteran back-up for darnold, who will help him in the film room and doesn't ppse any kind of controversy behind him.

Cugel
08-29-2018, 08:44 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post

They traded him for a 3rd round pick. That's about fair value for him.

Think about that. No way Denver would have given up a 3rd round pick. So much for the "the Broncos should have signed Bridgewater" nonsense.

aberdien
08-29-2018, 09:19 PM
We will rue this day.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2018, 09:21 PM
We will rue this day.

Rous?

aberdien
08-29-2018, 09:34 PM
Rous?

Rouge!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2018, 09:45 PM
Rouge!

Indeed.

Shazam!
08-29-2018, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=aberdien;2788571]We will rue this day.[/QUOTE

Why would that be

nevcraw
08-29-2018, 11:38 PM
Rouge!

Route

FanInAZ
08-29-2018, 11:56 PM
And that is why they got rid of Bridgewater, they have the perfect veteran back-up for darnold, who will help him in the film room and doesn't ppse any kind of controversy behind him.

Let me start off by confessing that I mixed up Josh with his younger brother Luke. I realized this when I was fact checking that McCown played in and started few games in 16 seasons then Bridgewater played in 2 years prior to his injury, but that was Luke. Josh on the other hand has a 23-50 life time record, Bridgewater has a 17-11 record. McCown has average 1.4 wins per season, Bridgewater has 4.3 wins, that's if your counting his 2 years on IR. If you're only counting the 2 years before he went on IR, then its 8.5 wins per year. So if I'm looking for a veteran QB to serve as a role mode for my rookie, and step in for him if he gets injured, I'd rather have Bridgewater.

BroncoJoe
08-30-2018, 06:51 AM
Want to bet on that? I've already won that bet since VJ has already dismissed that possibility.

This is what you said:

He won't be traded since he's too valuable to the Jets.

TXBRONC
08-30-2018, 07:52 AM
Ehmmm....

No, nor do I care.

Shazam!
08-30-2018, 08:05 AM
All were rumors, just like DT to the Pats. 24/7 Sports is just lies.

MasterShake
08-30-2018, 08:28 AM
I'm more than happy with Keenum and Kelly right now. Teddy would want to be a starter and just muddy the waters. Right now we have a relatively clear path forward with Keenum while Kelly develops and are in a much better situation with 2 QBs then we were last year. I just hope Paxton doesn't stay on to suck up a roster spot.

Canmore
08-30-2018, 01:07 PM
I'm more than happy with Keenum and Kelly right now. Teddy would want to be a starter and just muddy the waters. Right now we have a relatively clear path forward with Keenum while Kelly develops and are in a much better situation with 2 QBs then we were last year. I just hope Paxton doesn't stay on to suck up a roster spot.

That's a fact.

Hawgdriver
08-30-2018, 02:21 PM
I'm resigned to another year of dead weight on the QB depth chart. At least this time they aren't ditching live action.

underrated29
08-30-2018, 03:20 PM
Of course you don't.

No, nor do I care.

Allow me to refresh your memory:

:pray2:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Of course you don't.

I love how he says he doesn’t care and you recap anyway. :laugh:

TXBRONC
09-01-2018, 09:34 AM

Yeah that really makes a difference.

When you've gotten blasted I've stayed out of it.

TXBRONC
09-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Of course you don't.

I still don't care.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-01-2018, 12:25 PM
I still don't care.

Now he’s going to recap again. I think he was more interested in repeating it than whether anyone wanted to hear it. :laugh:

underrated29
09-01-2018, 01:40 PM

Ya I like to give my boy tx a hard time

underrated29
09-01-2018, 01:41 PM
I still don't care.

Of course you don’t, because I was right.........again.

Which hurts more: me being right again or the cutting of deangelo Henderson?

TXBRONC
09-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Of course you don’t, because I was right.........again.

Which hurts more: me being right again or the cutting of deangelo Henderson?

Stating something that was common sense isn't profound.

I'm going to lose any sleep over a player being cut. It happens all the time. Where you not aware of this?