PDA

View Full Version : Exiled! King or D-Mac?

Hawgdriver
08-06-2018, 10:18 AM
You are the emperor, or empress (so Rex and Joe can respond). Note that you are not the King.

So which of the two do you exile from the kingdom?

Davii
08-06-2018, 10:33 AM
Although King needs to focus on what's important and clear out the chatter, I'd exile McTee.

A) because I have no idea who that is

B) a guy with a similar name, McKee, is a shock jock shit starter.

King will be useful for the Broncos McTee or McKee probably won't be.

Davii
08-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Also,

D) Ho's is a dirtbag

Slick
08-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Bring more grapes in lieu of no Hoes option.

Hawgdriver
08-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Also,

D) Ho's is a dirtbag

So it is still a thing. I wasn't positive, and erred conservatively. This is why I shouldn't do polls.

WARHORSE
08-06-2018, 11:26 PM
King can kick it 90 yards in the air and is nailing the coffin shut every day in practice.

Easy one: D Mac.

He can come back when King leaves.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-06-2018, 11:36 PM
King can kick it 90 yards in the air and is nailing the coffin shut every day in practice.

Easy one: D Mac.

He can come back when King leaves.
How about he not come back at all?

Bronco4ever
08-06-2018, 11:37 PM
King seems like a different cat but D Mac was clearly prodding him.

In a strange way, maybe some good will come of this. King can cut out some of his antics and the media will be friendlier with the team going forward. Surely nobody wants this sort of thing to keep happening.

BeefStew25
08-06-2018, 11:43 PM
King does need to realize he is a punter.

Hawgdriver
08-06-2018, 11:48 PM
King does need to realize he is a punter.

Dude, that's like saying Peter Pan needs to wake up. Or the kids in Peter Pan. You know what I mean. Let him be a unicorn if he's warping the moon's orbit with punts.

Cugel
08-09-2018, 11:27 PM
D-Bag is the turd who had a ginormous tantrum on-air when the Broncos passed on Allen and Rosen and drafted Bradley Chubb when the Browns incomprehensibly failed to draft him. He also got furious when Elway called him a "know-it-all" at his presser. (Elway said "when I decide I know it all, I'll leave this job and work for your radio station." D-Bag was furious for weeks at this mild put-down.

If they exiled him to Pluto that would be no loss.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Dude, that's like saying Peter Pan needs to wake up. Or the kids in Peter Pan. You know what I mean. Let him be a unicorn if he's warping the moon's orbit with punts.

Freakin A man

Buff
08-10-2018, 12:31 PM
They are both drama queens. The punter needs to rip some good punts before I am accepting of his antics. Now go punt, punter.

Nomad
08-10-2018, 04:30 PM
They are both drama queens. The punter needs to rip some good punts before I am accepting of his antics. Now go punt, punter.

I'd rather not see a lot of King, because that means our offense is gelling. ;) I agree, I sure hope he punts like he did in Oakland. Obviously, the screws are loose upstairs with him.

slim
08-10-2018, 06:23 PM
King seems like a different cat but D Mac was clearly prodding him.

In a strange way, maybe some good will come of this. King can cut out some of his antics and the media will be friendlier with the team going forward. Surely nobody wants this sort of thing to keep happening.

What in the world happened? I guess I missed it

Cugel
08-11-2018, 03:00 PM

He hasn't done any antics with the Broncos! He's done nothing whatever but show up and be one of the best punters in the NFL. He's a top 5 punter talent. If he starts acting up, fine, then it will be time to complain. But, because he acted out on the Raiders? Who doesn't? That team has been a total cluster-fu since Jon Gruden left town and now they think it's all going to suddenly turn around for them? Because Chucky is soooo disciplined! That'll show them!

And about 1/2 the failed coaches in the history of the NFL took that approach. Chucky is like entering some song from 1985 in the 2018 Grammy Awards, he's a fossil. No way that is going to work, it's a pure marketing approach. He's the big famous face to put on the billboard after for their move to Vegas.