PDA

View Full Version : Broncos unveil upgrades to UCHealth Training Center's team meeting room, training room

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2018, 09:55 AM
Over the 2018 offseason, the Broncos upgraded many of the spaces in which players spend significant time every day. This included a complete overhaul of the team meeting room, position meeting rooms, the training room, a lounge space and more. Here's an inside look at the changes.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/photos/broncos-unveil-upgrades-to-uchealth-training-center-s-team-meeting-room-training#aa41e9cd-af37-48ac-ab45-4ac5965144cb

Davii
07-27-2018, 10:01 AM
https://www.denverbroncos.com/photos/broncos-unveil-upgrades-to-uchealth-training-center-s-team-meeting-room-training#aa41e9cd-af37-48ac-ab45-4ac5965144cb

Looks great!

Shazam!
07-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Thanks for posting, it is very impressive. State of the art. Lets see how it translates on the Field and maybe dispel the history of this team losing gas down the stretch.

DenBronx
07-27-2018, 01:06 PM
Those seats look too comfortable. I'd fall asleep. I do everytime I go see a movie with the big leather recliners. Maybe have an espresso machine or energy drinks available for them.

BeefStew25
07-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Carol have you ever had a Red Bull

DenBronx
07-27-2018, 03:29 PM
Carol have you ever had a Red Bull

She never responds to you so I think she has you blocked my dude. Lol!

BeefStew25
07-27-2018, 03:44 PM

I ain’t your dude, Chief. I’m carols.

DenBronx
07-27-2018, 04:08 PM

Did you just call me Cheif?

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

spikerman
07-27-2018, 07:01 PM

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian
The sad thing about this post is that if you were certain other (unnamed) posters on this board I wouldn’t know if this was a joke.*

*if you think I might be referring to you, I probably am, and you should reevaluate your life choices.

Anyway, nice new digs!

Shazam!
07-27-2018, 07:41 PM

Wht do you vape