PDA

View Full Version : Paolantonio: Pat Bowlen's Pro Football Hall of Fame case is 'an absolute slam dunk'

Denver Native (Carol)
07-25-2018, 03:49 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — National ESPN correspondent and Pro Football Hall of Fame Contributors Committee voter Sal Paolantonio said Wednesday that Broncos Owner Pat Bowlen’s case for Hall of Fame induction is “an absolute slam dunk.”

Bowlen could earn one of the Contributors Committee’s two nominations for this year’s Hall of Fame class when the voters convene on Aug. 23. Paolantonio, who has served as one of the committee’s nine members for the last five years, could be among the five voters who will choose this year’s nominees.

A candidate must receive three votes in order to move forward to February’s finalist vote.

Paolantonio, who has previously presented Bowlen’s case for the Hall of Fame to the Contributors Committee, told Orange & Blue 760 he believes Bowlen’s Hall of Fame induction is “long overdue.”

rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/paolantonio-pat-bowlen-s-pro-football-hall-of-fame-case-is-an-absolute-slam-dunk

BeefStew25
07-25-2018, 05:25 PM
Fun fact I used to sit next to Sal Pal in a press box.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-25-2018, 09:55 PM
Fun fact I used to sit next to Sal Pal in a press box.

Why?

BeefStew25
07-25-2018, 10:39 PM
Why?

It’s a long story. But do you believe me?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-26-2018, 11:29 AM
It’s a long story. But do you believe me?
Yes. Should I not?

Davii
07-26-2018, 05:28 PM
Gentlemen, please keep lounge things in the lounge.