PDA

View Full Version : 'Broncos Stadium at Mile High' approved as temporary name for stadium

Denver Native (Carol)
06-20-2018, 01:04 PM
DENVER — "Broncos Stadium at Mile High" was approved Wednesday as a temporary name for the Denver Broncos' stadium.

The name change was confirmed following a vote by the Metropolitan Football Stadium District board.

“With the season fast approaching, we’re pleased that the MFSD has approved the temporary name of ‘Broncos Stadium at Mile High,'" Broncos Chief Commercial Officer Mac Freeman said. "While fans will notice some new signage going up around the stadium reflecting this change, we remain completely focused on securing a long-term naming rights partner.

rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/broncos-stadium-at-mile-high-approved-as-temporary-name-for-stadium

slim
06-20-2018, 01:14 PM
Should have been Pat Bowlen Stadium at Mile High.

Magnificent Seven
06-20-2018, 01:35 PM
Bring "Mile High" Stadium back.

MasterShake
06-20-2018, 01:55 PM
It doesn't matter what the eventual name will be, fans will always call it Mile High. I imagine they will always keep the "at Mile High" sub-name regardless of who gets the naming rights. I still wish Chipotle could get it, they were created here and our stadium looks like a Burrito Bowl anyway. Chipotle Burrito Bowl at Mile High!

Magnificent Seven
06-20-2018, 02:01 PM
It doesn't matter what the eventual name will be, fans will always call it Mile High. I imagine they will always keep the "at Mile High" sub-name regardless of who gets the naming rights. I still wish Chipotle could get it, they were created here and our stadium looks like a Burrito Bowl anyway. Chipotle Burrito Bowl at Mile High!

Orange Bowl at Mile High sounds good. :salute:

Freyaka
06-20-2018, 02:19 PM

I'd love to see Pepsi snag up the naming rights.

Then we could end up with Orange Crush Stadium at Mile High.

UnderArmour
06-20-2018, 02:31 PM
I'd love to see Pepsi snag up the naming rights.

Then we could end up with Orange Crush Stadium at Mile High.

The Dr. Pepper Snapple Group makes Orange Crush.

turftoad
06-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Turftoads Mile High ! :D

Freyaka
06-20-2018, 03:23 PM
The Dr. Pepper Snapple Group makes Orange Crush.

Ok fine...Regardless, I'd love to see Orange Crush Stadium at Mile High.

The Glue Factory
06-20-2018, 04:12 PM
Ok fine...Regardless, I'd love to see Orange Crush Stadium at Mile High.

Seconded. All in favor say, "AYE!"

Magnificent Seven
06-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Serious at this time... I think they would go for Bowlen Field Stadium or Mile High Stadium. If something happened to Pat Bowlen... they would change to Pat Bowlen Memorial Stadium.

dogfish
06-20-2018, 08:27 PM
new mile high stadium is what it should be, but it obviously never will. . . although, with all the weed revenue the city is making, they could set aside a portion of it to buy the stadium naming rights themselves, instead of having some abortion of a corporate name glommed on there. . . tned, get a petition started. . .

:defense:

JPPT1974
06-20-2018, 10:17 PM
Yeah as really love the New Mile High Stadium thing. And really that sounds right IMHO!

GEM
06-21-2018, 09:00 AM
new mile high stadium is what it should be, but it obviously never will. . . although, with all the weed revenue the city is making, they could set aside a portion of it to buy the stadium naming rights themselves, instead of having some abortion of a corporate name glommed on there. . . tned, get a petition started. . .

A large dispensary made a pitch for it, had the money put together for it, city and the Broncos declined.

Hawgdriver
06-21-2018, 11:03 AM
I'd be happy with the Mao Phoken Stadium at Mile High.

dogfish
06-21-2018, 11:08 AM
A large dispensary made a pitch for it, had the money put together for it, city and the Broncos declined.

they wanted to call it "mile high" something, or they wanted to name it after the dispensary?

Jaws
06-21-2018, 01:53 PM

Mile High on Weed Stadium sounds good.

Dapper Dan
06-23-2018, 10:31 AM
It's always going to be Invesco Field at Mile High to me. Too many memories.

slim
06-23-2018, 10:32 AM
American Airlines Stadium at Mile High.

Club level will come with free condoms and prime rib.

Shazam!
06-23-2018, 12:28 PM
I love the ring of Broncos Stadium

Spiritguy
06-24-2018, 05:59 PM
American Airlines Stadium at Mile High.

Club level will come with free condoms and prime rib.

That would give new meaning to the Mile high club. hahahaha

Denver Native (Carol)
06-24-2018, 06:15 PM
NFL Journal: Finding new naming rights deal complicated for Broncos

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/06/24/finding-new-naming-rights-deal-complicated-for-broncos/

Dapper Dan
06-24-2018, 07:40 PM
Oops. Wrong thread.

sneakers
06-26-2018, 04:42 AM
Red Robin Stadium at Mile High....

That's my vote

sneakers
06-26-2018, 04:42 AM
That would give new meaning to the Mile high club. hahahaha

I don't get it.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-14-2018, 05:27 PM
DENVER (CBS4) — Local experts lauded the announcement VF Corporation decided to move its global headquarters to Denver on Monday.

VF Corp, with a plethora of outdoor brands and nearly $12 billion in revenue, will move its executive team and hire around 800 new employees.

“This is a big deal, this is a big deal not in terms of total jobs but just in terms of visibility,” said Metropolitan State University of Denver Marketing professor Darrin Duber-Smith.

rest - https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/08/13/vf-corp-naming-rights-mile-high-stadium/

wayninja
08-14-2018, 09:36 PM
I hope they call it "Broncos stadium for fans who are a Mile High".

BeefStew25
08-14-2018, 09:40 PM
Wrangler Stadium