PDA

View Full Version : Sutton, Hamilton, Henderson top yac receivers from the past two drafts

Jsteve01
06-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Excellent article from MHR regarding the tremendous escapability of our three young receivers. Hendersons numbers are inflated because of level of competition but still cant be disregarded as he broke twice as many tackles as any receiver in the game in 2016 percentag wise.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/6/12/17378928/broncos-offensive-strategy-2018

dogfish
06-13-2018, 10:26 PM
go go gadget bubble screen! at least the O-line should be able to hold up long enough to throw it. . .

Jsteve01
06-14-2018, 09:07 AM
Not sure why everyone has written Henderson off. He was hurt last year

BroncoWave
06-14-2018, 09:20 AM
I can't wait to watch Sutton play. I never try to hype up rookies too much because you just never know, but man that guy has star potential.

Freyaka
06-14-2018, 09:45 AM

Because he's been a bone head since and has found himself in legal trouble. Now this year he has a chance to get on the field and he's hurt again.

Jsteve01
06-14-2018, 04:12 PM

Because he's been a bone head since and has found himself in legal trouble. Now this year he has a chance to get on the field and he's hurt again.

He got caught with some weed. I'm not trying to minimize it but he wasn't out gang banging or beating up his girlfriend. And a hamstring injury really doesn't scare me all that much. One Lost season does not a bust make.

underrated29
06-14-2018, 05:54 PM
He got caught with some weed. I'm not trying to minimize it but he wasn't out gang banging or beating up his girlfriend. And a hamstring injury really doesn't scare me all that much. One Lost season does not a bust make.

Im with ya man. People are blowing this out of the water. We arent even at TC yet. Freaking Training camp. When shit really actually matters. That and pre-season. This is just drills with shells (if that). It means nothing right now. No more so then if you or I were to be out there running a route and lighting it up. We still wouldnt make the squad when it actually matters.

broncofaninfla
06-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Glad to see the young guys have so much potential. DT and ES haven't been impact players since Mannings last season here, the added competition should only make them better as well as what these young guys may bring to the table.