PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Sign CSU QB Nick Stevens

Shazam!
05-18-2018, 04:22 AM
I didnt see this posted up anywhere and i was surprised. If it is plz delete this.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23533224/nick-stevens-added-denver-broncos-undrafted-free-agent

I thought Elway wasnt bringing in anyone else

HORSEPOWER 56
05-18-2018, 09:13 AM
Great. Another local kid for the fans to make out to be the best thing going just because he played his college ball in Colorado...

I can’t wait for all the Lindsay and Stevens reports from camp on how they’re killing it and have a good chance to make the roster. :tsk:

BroncoJoe
05-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Great. Another local kid for the fans to make out to be the best thing going just because he played his college ball in Colorado...

I can’t wait for all the Lindsay and Stevens reports from camp on how they’re killing it and have a good chance to make the roster. :tsk:

Right? What a horrible thing to root for those who have played locally at a high level. :tsk:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-18-2018, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I think it was in the free agent thread or something like that.

slim
05-18-2018, 10:19 AM
I didnt see this posted up anywhere and i was surprised. If it is plz delete this.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23533224/nick-stevens-added-denver-broncos-undrafted-free-agent

I thought Elway wasnt bringing in anyone else

I think most teams have 4 QBs to make it through camp.

dogfish
05-18-2018, 11:15 AM

i'd happily trade packin' lunch even-up for sloter, right now. . .

HORSEPOWER 56
05-18-2018, 12:55 PM

Well that goes without saying.

WARHORSE
05-18-2018, 03:52 PM
championship

sneakers
05-19-2018, 06:33 AM

Did he find a team this last year?

Simple Jaded
05-19-2018, 07:08 PM

Stevens is straight out of Kubiak Central Casting, marginal across the board. At least Lindsay is fast and marginal. Great hair too.

I’m really rooting for them though.

#SLS

Edit, btw Sam Jones played high school ball in Highlands Ranch before going on to play speed bump for ASU.