PDA

View Full Version : DeSean Hamiltion biggest sleeper pick for the Broncos?

Broncoknight30
05-01-2018, 05:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgnpR2vvJI&t=85s

I like Brian Perna's videos. I think he is funny and he gets a lot of good information. Anyway, watch that. Hamilton looks like a really good pick. BTW, it starts at 2:20. You are welcome.

TXBRONC
05-01-2018, 07:05 AM
You hit a homerun with one Knight. He did have a lot good information as well being very funny. :lol:

topscribe
05-01-2018, 09:57 AM
I just can't stand him. I'll take your word for it . . .

TXBRONC
05-01-2018, 10:07 AM
I just can't stand him. I'll take your word for it . . .

If you can get past the personality thing, what he had to say about Hamilton was pretty cool.

Freyaka
05-01-2018, 10:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgnpR2vvJI&t=85s

I like Brian Perna's videos. I think he is funny and he gets a lot of good information. Anyway, watch that. Hamilton looks like a really good pick. BTW, it starts at 2:20. You are welcome.

Perna is the best freaking sports personality out there! Guy is a riot.

Rick
05-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Guy is freaking annoying but he had some good points if you could stomach the unprofessionalism long enough to get to them.

underrated29
05-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Brandon Perna

Broncoknight30
05-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Guy is freaking annoying but he had some good points if you could stomach the unprofessionalism long enough to get to them.

I like a personality that does not take sports SO SERIOUS and yet gives useful info.

I mean humor and sports works. Plus, I am not all that offended by curse words etc. He makes fun of himself. Some humor does not work for some.

When he gets into the meat of what he is saying, often times the infornation is useful. I did not get all of that stuff about Hamilton from any place else.

Did you?

topscribe
05-01-2018, 01:21 PM
I like a personality that does not take sports SO SERIOUS and yet gives useful info.

I mean humor and sports works. Plus, I am not all that offended by curse words etc. He makes fun of himself. Some humor does not work for some.

When he gets into the meat of what he is saying, often times the infornation is useful. I did not get all of that stuff about Hamilton from any place else.

Did you?
So provide some of that info here.

I find you much easier to take . . .

Rick
05-01-2018, 01:53 PM

Did you?

He had good points, I liked what he had to say when being serious.

I don't mind humor I am just not fond of crude humor. Just not my thing.

Broncoknight30
05-01-2018, 03:11 PM
So provide some of that info here.

I find you much easier to take . . .

He shows highlights which shows that he goes over the middle, makes contested catches consistently, and he runs vertical routes.

He is also a person of high character. His mother had breast cancer while his father was a Marine and his brother is a special needs case. He grew up faster than most and so is quite mature for his age.

There were other things too. I did not know those things about him.

SmilinAssasSin27
05-01-2018, 05:34 PM
He's annoying. His actual analysis is solid.

Ziggy
05-04-2018, 10:01 AM
3P0HVrDYIuU