PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Yiadom Pick # 99 Denver Broncos

WARHORSE
04-28-2018, 12:05 AM
Welcome to the Denver Broncos Isaac. Get used to competing and standing out! Turn on the lights!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3wqQ60PVW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKAKqAqpHcI

MOtorboat
04-28-2018, 12:48 AM
I love this pick. If he pans out, he could quickly be the outside corner opposite Roby so Harris can do his thing inside and wherever.

Cugel
04-28-2018, 09:58 AM
Cecil Lammey
‏Verified account @CecilLammey

Isaac Yiadom doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. can play press and disrupt WRs at the catch point, sound when tackling and finds the ball quickly, plus special teams player, a scouting community favorite. #Broncos #NFLDraft @1043TheFan

This is a needed depth pick since they lost Talib and that moved everybody else on the depth chart up a spot.

tomjonesrocks
04-28-2018, 10:20 AM
Find it hard to get excited about another project corner in the 3rd - seemingly an admission we blew it last year with 'taken at least 2 rounds early' Langley - but it seems this guy is less-projecty and more physical than last year's version.

Poet
04-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Find it hard to get excited about another project corner in the 3rd - seemingly an admission we blew it last year with 'taken at least 2 rounds early' Langley - but it seems this guy is less-projecty and more physical than last year's version.

I like this pick a lot. He's a fairly big corner with some ball skills. Denver doesn't have issues with developing corners. I expect this guy to be one of the dudes who ends up covering TE's at certain points.

NightTerror218
04-28-2018, 01:02 PM
Seemed like a reach when he might have been available the next round. Elway always reaches in rounds 3 or 4 it seems. Takes players he likes dispite the round.

Simple Jaded
04-28-2018, 02:15 PM

Langley was always a project, I think Yiadom might be too.