Josh Jackson
Courtland Sutton
Connor Williams
Austin Corbett
Anthony Miller
DJ Chark
Mason Rudolph
Maurice Hurst

My choice would be Hernandez, Daniels, Miller, Goedert, Guice, or Oliver. There's a ton of talent on that list and probably a few that I'm forgetting. The Broncos should be able to come away with some serious talent in their three picks tomorrow. The second and third round have been the Achilles heel for Elway in his drafts. Let's hope for a change in this one!

topscribe
04-26-2018, 11:05 PM
In no certain order:

Will Hernandez
Derrius Guice
Ronald Jones
Dallas Goedert
Harold Landry
Isaiah Oliver
James Daniels
Josh Jackson
Courtland Sutton
Connor Williams
Austin Corbett
Anthony Miller
DJ Chark
Mason Rudolph
Maurice Hurst

My choice would be Hernandez, Daniels, Miller, Goedert, Guice, or Oliver. There's a ton of talent on that list and probably a few that I'm forgetting. The Broncos should be able to come away with some serious talent in their three picks tomorrow. The second and third round have been the Achilles heel for Elway in his drafts. Let's hope for a change in this one!
Derek Wolfe and Adam Gotsis say hello! :D

Poet
04-26-2018, 11:05 PM
I like Connor Williams, not as much as Hernandez. That's a nice list.

Chillez
04-26-2018, 11:07 PM
In no certain order:

Will Hernandez
Derrius Guice
Ronald Jones
Dallas Goedert
Harold Landry
Isaiah Oliver
James Daniels
Josh Jackson
Courtland Sutton
Connor Williams
Austin Corbett
Anthony Miller
DJ Chark
Mason Rudolph
Maurice Hurst

Great list. Theres tons of great talented players still available.

underrated29
04-26-2018, 11:10 PM
I do not see Oliver making it passed Indy, but I would have to take him over Hernandez there.

That said, Ideally, I see us Hernandez and Ron Jones.

However, I could see us moving up for one of them. Either way a TE a RB or an OL....I expect that to be the guy unless Oliver slips. If he does we have to take him. We just do.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-26-2018, 11:10 PM
I like Christian Kirk too

SmilinAssasSin27
04-26-2018, 11:14 PM
NYG need to go Oline

CoachChaz
04-26-2018, 11:38 PM
I like Christian Kirk too
Excellent route runner and slot receiver. Great on special teams too

dogfish
04-27-2018, 12:16 AM
good list. . . i'd add mike gesicki and orlando brown. . .

i like hernandez or ronald jones, DJ chark, or one of the TEs. . .

Jsteve01
04-27-2018, 07:16 AM
good list. . . i'd add mike gesicki and orlando brown. . .

i like hernandez or ronald jones, DJ chark, or one of the TEs. . .

I agree completely and potentially Crosby. I know it might look a little high but when the run on that second tier of tackles starts I don't know that we'll see him at the top of the Third. I still can't believe that brown is rated above Crosby their similar size and Crosby as shown to be much more athletic

VonDoom
04-27-2018, 07:20 AM
I wonder if we’re considering Mason Rudolph. I had a moment of thinking we were going to trade back into the first to take Lamar Jackson last night

atwater27
04-27-2018, 07:42 AM
If they draft hurst I will do a backflip. Hernandez or Connor Williams would be outstanding selections as well.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2018, 08:03 AM
Is Ronald Jones really any good? 5’11”, 200 lbs, timed pretty slow at both the combine and his pro day. Looks a lot like Ronnie Hillman. I have a feeling he’s overrated because he’s a USC RB. I think I’d rather have any other RB than him. We already have a small, quick, change up back in Henderson.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2018, 08:05 AM
If they draft hurst I will do a backflip. Hernandez or Connor Williams would be outstanding selections as well.

Hurst got drafted by Baltimore last night.

CoachChaz
04-27-2018, 08:15 AM
Hurst got drafted by Baltimore last night.

I'm assuming they are referring to Maurice Hurst. Top 15 talent...but a bad ticker.

slim
04-27-2018, 08:18 AM
Is Ronald Jones really any good? 5’11”, 200 lbs, timed pretty slow at both the combine and his pro day. Looks a lot like Ronnie Hillman. I have a feeling he’s overrated because he’s a USC RB. I think I’d rather have any other RB than him. We already have a small, quick, change up back in Henderson.

Agree on Ronnie Jones. No thanks

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2018, 08:25 AM
I'm assuming they are referring to Maurice Hurst. Top 15 talent...but a bad ticker.

Ahh now I feel dumb! :couch:

CoachChaz
04-27-2018, 08:27 AM
Ahh now I feel dumb! :couch:

Nah...easy mistake

Rick
04-27-2018, 08:38 AM
OL, CB, WR, TE, DL, ILB should be the only positions they look at on day 2.

Best available at this point, don't get cute, take talent not projects.

atwater27
04-27-2018, 08:41 AM
OL, CB, WR, TE, DL, ILB should be the only positions they look at on day 2.

Best available at this point, don't get cute, take talent not projects.
Replace TE with running back and I’m with you.

Rick
04-27-2018, 08:50 AM
I would have been on board drafting Saquan because he is special but other than that I think TE is a bigger need if we want Keenum to remotely resemble or beat last years production.

Butt may be the guy but we really have no idea and no one that remotely looks the part outside of him.

I think Henderson could be the guy on our current team if he holds on to the ball and Booker is solid all around, not special but solid.

CoachChaz
04-27-2018, 08:58 AM
I would have been on board drafting Saquan because he is special but other than that I think TE is a bigger need if we want Keenum to remotely resemble or beat last years production.

Butt may be the guy but we really have no idea and no one that remotely looks the part outside of him.

I think Henderson could be the guy on our current team if he holds on to the ball and Booker is solid all around, not special but solid.

I would agree, but I look at the success Keenum had last year and for the most part, Rudolph wasn't a huge part of that. So, while I think we need to find a veteran TE to help as Butt progresses, I also think another solid RB in the stable would help more. Especially if we can land someone like Daniels, Hernandez or Braden Smith to help with the interior OL.

underrated29
04-27-2018, 09:23 AM

Yes he is. Was Jamal Charles good in his prime? Ron jones is a great comparison to him. I don’t know why he ran a slow 40 but you can see his speed on tape. He was also a sprinter on the track team at usc. I don’t think they let slow people on the sprint team. He is what we don’t have. He’s explosive. He’s no Ronnie “Tank” hillman. He’s much closer to jamaal in his prime Charles.

TXBRONC
04-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Yes he is. Was Jamal Charles good in his prime? Ron jones is a great comparison to him. I don’t know why he ran a slow 40 but you can see his speed on tape. He was also a sprinter on the track team at usc. I don’t think they let slow people on the sprint team. He is what we don’t have. He’s explosive. He’s no Ronnie “Tank” hillman. He’s much closer to jamaal in his prime Charles.

Nah, if Denver is going to selected a running back, Nick Chubb is a better choice if available.

G_Money
04-27-2018, 09:38 AM
I would agree, but I look at the success Keenum had last year and for the most part, Rudolph wasn't a huge part of that. So, while I think we need to find a veteran TE to help as Butt progresses, I also think another solid RB in the stable would help more. Especially if we can land someone like Daniels, Hernandez or Braden Smith to help with the interior OL.

I just don't think you need to draft a RB as high as you do a receiving TE. I'd like both in this draft, so I'm looking for the TE earlier than the RB. Denver might skip the TE and go WR instead, but Denver has to open up the middle of the field. Maybe Butt does that, maybe not - I'm better with two good receiving TEs than zero, though. The Hernandez / Gronk offense is fine with me. Probably not fine with DT, but he's likely not long for the roster either with his 17.5 million cap hit next year.

Just grab Hernandez in the 2nd, Gesicki with the first 3rd rounder, Royce Freeman with the second 3rd rounder, and a WR like Jaleel Scott or Dante Pettis on day 3. This draft thing is so easy... ;)

chazoe60
04-27-2018, 09:45 AM
2-Will Hernandez
3a-Kerryon Johnson
3b- Kyle Lauletta

Boom!

Traveler
04-27-2018, 10:05 AM
Would love to get Guice or Hernandez at 40.

slim
04-27-2018, 10:26 AM
2-Will Hernandez
3a-Kerryon Johnson
3b- Kyle Lauletta

Boom!

They aren't taking a QB. They arent ready to give up on Lynch.

VonDoom
04-27-2018, 10:47 AM
2-Will Hernandez
3a-Kerryon Johnson
3b- Kyle Lauletta

Boom!

I’m on board!

Hernandez seems like an obvious pick as someone we were linked to but I’d be very happy with that

CoachChaz
04-27-2018, 11:11 AM
I just don't think you need to draft a RB as high as you do a receiving TE. I'd like both in this draft, so I'm looking for the TE earlier than the RB. Denver might skip the TE and go WR instead, but Denver has to open up the middle of the field. Maybe Butt does that, maybe not - I'm better with two good receiving TEs than zero, though. The Hernandez / Gronk offense is fine with me. Probably not fine with DT, but he's likely not long for the roster either with his 17.5 million cap hit next year.

Just grab Hernandez in the 2nd, Gesicki with the first 3rd rounder, Royce Freeman with the second 3rd rounder, and a WR like Jaleel Scott or Dante Pettis on day 3. This draft thing is so easy... ;)

Ian Thomas would be an okay pick with me

underrated29
04-27-2018, 11:53 AM
Nah, if Denver is going to selected a running back, Nick Chubb is a better choice if available.

I love me some chubb, but he is not nearly as fast or explosive or adept at catching as ron jones is. I will leap for joy if we draft him, but he is not a better choice imo. Chubb is more similar to book and hernandez. We do not have any slashers, any outlet pass catchers, anyone who can go the distance. He is literally a Jamaal charles. Either one and we drink tears of joy together.

Freyaka
04-27-2018, 12:04 PM

But UR, we can't trust you when it comes to RB's...You know this right?

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2018, 12:17 PM

They wouldn’t be giving up on Lynch... they’d be replacing swag Kelly... right Shane?

TXBRONC
04-27-2018, 12:19 PM
I love me some chubb, but he is not nearly as fast or explosive or adept at catching as ron jones is. I will leap for joy if we draft him, but he is not a better choice imo. Chubb is more similar to book and hernandez. We do not have any slashers, any outlet pass catchers, anyone who can go the distance. He is literally a Jamaal charles. Either one and we drink tears of joy together.

Imo he is. They didn't throw to the backs at UGA. So I wouldn't say he's not adept at catching.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2018, 12:24 PM

He looks more Reggie Bush than Charles. We have a 3rd down back who can catch in Henderson. Why spend a pick on another? We need a RB who can pick up short yardage (in so tired of being stuffed on 3rd and one) and be a hammer late in games. I’d rather see Guice, N Chubb, Ballage, or even Bo Scarbrough. No more Ronnie Hillmans!

chazoe60
04-27-2018, 12:34 PM

Guarantee they take a QB in this draft. It's a lock.

underrated29
04-27-2018, 12:41 PM
But UR, we can't trust you when it comes to RB's...You know this right?

Why?

Imo he is. They didn't throw to the backs at UGA. So I wouldn't say he's not adept at catching.

I didnt say not adept, I said not as. Ive been all over chubb for the last two years. I love him. He does some things better than Ron, Ron does others better. Ron has better hands and speed. A 6 of one and half dozen of the other.

This.
We will get a QB at some point in this draft/udfa. Who knows when or where but it will happen.

Freyaka
04-27-2018, 12:49 PM
Why?

Because, I love you dude, you're good people, but you typically evaluate them poorly...

Not to mention, you have a massive blindspot for anything Jamaal Charles related, even if it is just someone who reminds you of Jamaal Charles as this kid apparently does.

As soon as you said Jamaal Charles, it was a hard pass for me dawg.

topscribe
04-27-2018, 12:52 PM
They wouldn’t be giving up on Lynch... they’d be replacing swag Kelly... right Shane?
Yes. They might be willing to jettison Mr. Irrelevant for a more agreeable prospect. But the
FO has already expressed they're not ready to kick Lynch out the door . . .

underrated29
04-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Because, I love you dude, you're good people, but you typically evaluate them poorly...

Not to mention, you have a massive blindspot for anything Jamaal Charles related, even if it is just someone who reminds you of Jamaal Charles as this kid apparently does.

As soon as you said Jamaal Charles, it was a hard pass for me dawg.

I would like more than that.
Show me the RBs I have missed on....I missed on montee lazy ball and delone carter (but he was a 5th? rd sleeper of mine). I liked knowshon, hated hillman, didnt like Quentin Griffen, called Reuben Droughns. Called that the guy the colts took with a first about 7-8 years ago would be a bust. Same with beanie wells. Loved Leveon Bell. Oh, I liked Ron dayne for the broncos. I missed on him. Did not like Tatum bell, but did like him that one last year he actually ran hard. Ive been pretty good with RBs. Quite good. Way more hits than misses. And the ones I wrote home about all turned out to be major studs.

I didnt make the comparison to Jamaal Charles for Ron Jones. Thats the scouts. Thats what they say, not me. I agree though.

As for Jamaal for us, they never played him. Which was one of the many coaching Fubars we had last year. And when we did, good ol mike mccoy would only use him on runs to the outside (predictable much). God I hate mccoy! He is the 100% worst and most predictable coach in the entire world. Now I am angry thinking about mccoy again. WHAT A WASTE!!! How I was the only one to see it is amazing. He is so so so so so so so so so bad. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

dogfish
04-27-2018, 01:17 PM
:lol::lol:

DenBronx
04-27-2018, 01:18 PM
Ronald Jones

https://youtu.be/opRErVCyEA4

DenBronx
04-27-2018, 01:21 PM

Maybe Luke Falk, round 4?

http://www.draftcountdown.com/player/luke-falk/

Rick
04-27-2018, 01:22 PM
I probably wouldn't kick the neighbors dog if they took a QB round 4.

Freyaka
04-27-2018, 01:23 PM
I would like more than that.
Show me the RBs I have missed on....I missed on montee lazy ball and delone carter (but he was a 5th? rd sleeper of mine). I liked knowshon, hated hillman, didnt like Quentin Griffen, called Reuben Droughns. Called that the guy the colts took with a first about 7-8 years ago would be a bust. Same with beanie wells. Loved Leveon Bell. Oh, I liked Ron dayne for the broncos. I missed on him. Did not like Tatum bell, but did like him that one last year he actually ran hard. Ive been pretty good with RBs. Quite good. Way more hits than misses. And the ones I wrote home about all turned out to be major studs.

I didnt make the comparison to Jamaal Charles for Ron Jones. Thats the scouts. Thats what they say, not me. I agree though.

As for Jamaal for us, they never played him. Which was one of the many coaching Fubars we had last year. And when we did, good ol mike mccoy would only use him on runs to the outside (predictable much). God I hate mccoy! He is the 100% worst and most predictable coach in the entire world. Now I am angry thinking about mccoy again. WHAT A WASTE!!! How I was the only one to see it is amazing. He is so so so so so so so so so bad. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Weren't you all over Thompson's jock too?

topscribe
04-27-2018, 01:34 PM
Ronald Jones

https://youtu.be/opRErVCyEA4
Who is that kid, #10, for UCLA? The guy has wings on his feet . . .

underrated29
04-27-2018, 01:47 PM
Weren't you all over Thompson's jock too?

Juwann?
ugh, I guess. Not really though.

I did like Bibbs for Kubiaks system that one year though. That was fun. Especially when he made the team over ronnie and got us a pick higher than Talib did, lol. But I never really like Bibbs for anything other than the scat back role for Kubs system. That did not stop me from promoting him any chance I got to though. Trolling at its finest.

Kapri Bibbs!

topscribe
04-27-2018, 01:49 PM
Juwann?

I did like Bibbs for Kubiaks system that one year though. That was fun. Especially when he made the team over ronnie and got us a pick higher than Talib did, lol. But I never really like Bibbs for anything other than the scat back role for Kubs system. That did not stop me from promoting him any chance I got to though. Trolling at its finest.

Kapri Bibbs!
Kid should have stayed in school. He would have come out a much better RB.

BroncoWave
04-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Juwann?

Kapri Bibbs!

Holy revisionist history Batman! You think anyone is buying that? You were so far up Bibbs' ass you could lick his throat. :lol:

Rick
04-27-2018, 01:51 PM
He had illusions of grandeur.

He had a real good season and over inflated his draft value to himself.

underrated29
04-27-2018, 01:57 PM
Holy revisionist history Batman! You think anyone is buying that? You were so far up Bibbs' ass you could lick his throat. :lol:

Go look at all of my posts about him if youd like.

They all said the same thing. When he and Juwann first came to us as UDFA I liked thompson better. WHen kubiak took over I liked bibbs and said he is the perfect steve slayton for the team. I said he would make the team over ronnie hillman (which he did and I am pretty sure you owe me a drink for too buddy). I never said he was the bellcow or would be good for any other team or system. Just kubiaks.

Go look. It is all there....and when you come back, bring my drink!

underrated29
04-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Kid should have stayed in school. He would have come out a much better RB.

Im not sure about that. He is ok. His best attribute is his vision. But he is slower, not overly strong. A system RB. Not sure another year in school would have helped him much.
That said,........

KAPRI BIBBS!

topscribe
04-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Im not sure about that. He is ok. His best attribute is his vision. But he is slower, not overly strong. A system RB. Not sure another year in school would have helped him much.
That said,........

KAPRI BIBBS!
Actually no. Kid had speed. That was a bum rap.

But I've seen too many cases where a player comes out of school too soon.

BroncoWave
04-27-2018, 02:01 PM
Go look at all of my posts about him if youd like.

They all said the same thing. When he and Juwann first came to us as UDFA I liked thompson better. WHen kubiak took over I liked bibbs and said he is the perfect steve slayton for the team. I said he would make the team over ronnie hillman (which he did and I am pretty sure you owe me a drink for too buddy). I never said he was the bellcow or would be good for any other team or system. Just kubiaks.

Go look. It is all there....and when you come back, bring my drink!

Hillman is, always was, and always will be a better player than Bibbs!

DenBronx
04-27-2018, 02:02 PM
I dont think many will complain with Hernandez at 40.

slim
04-27-2018, 02:03 PM

In the 5th round?

slim
04-27-2018, 02:05 PM
:lol::lol:

Think anyone is buying that shit?

slim
04-27-2018, 02:07 PM
We will get a QB at some point in this draft/udfa. Who knows when or where but it will happen.

Maybe UDFA, sure. But I will be shocked if we take one today

dogfish
04-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Maybe UDFA, sure. But I will be shocked if we take one today

don't be too shocked. . . we were reportedly trying to get up to #2 last night. . . i suppose that could have been for barkley, but i think QB is at least on their minds. . .

topscribe
04-27-2018, 02:15 PM
don't be too shocked. . . we were reportedly trying to get up to #2 last night. . . i suppose that could have been for barkley, but i think QB is at least on their minds. . .
According the Elway's presser, it crossed their minds, as did just about every scenario, but
they didn't think very hard on it. They studied the QBs and had them in for visits, but they
were not completely sold on any of them. That was my impression.

BroncoWave
04-27-2018, 02:16 PM
According the Elway's presser, it crossed their minds, as did just about every scenario, but
they didn't think very hard on it. They studied the QBs and had them in for visits, but they

Not being sold on any of the top 4 doesn't mean we won't be after a QB today.

topscribe
04-27-2018, 02:21 PM
Not being sold on any of the top 4 doesn't mean we won't be after a QB today.
Well, I agree. I don't recall my saying anything different. I was commenting on the first
round, not the second, in the post you are referencing. I would have thought that would
have been obvious.

Anyway, I don't expect the Broncos to draft a QB in the 2nd round at all. Elway already
said they were going to draft a RB, and they are looking hard at the OL. Too many
other needs are pressing upon them. So, as I said, I would be very surprised.

underrated29
04-27-2018, 02:21 PM
Hillman is, always was, and always will be a better player than Bibbs!

:kiss:

dogfish
04-27-2018, 02:32 PM

i definitely agree that it won't be their top priority. . . personally, i really believe that they want keenum to be their jake plummer, and start here for the next 4-6 years or more. . . however, elway has always believed in taking at least a developmental QB almost every year. . . given the vital importance of the position, plus case's 2-year deal, i wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them double down with a guy like lauletta, falk, or mike white sometime today, or early tomorrow. . . it just depends on where they have some of those guys rated, and who else is on the board. . . i also do think that gary could be a wildcard in the process. . . he was pretty much tasked with fixing our drafting on offense-- who knows what priorities john set out for him, but i'm sure that finding a long term solution at QB is something they discussed extensively, so i would expect GK to at least have it on his radar. . . we'll see here in a bit. . . sure is nice to go into today with a great pick already in our back pocket, though!

slim
04-27-2018, 03:25 PM

7 said they never called NY.

dogfish
04-27-2018, 03:32 PM
7 said they never called NY.

i know, but it's liar season. . . if he does want a QB today, i'm sure he'd rather keep his interest in the position quiet. . . doesn't matter to me either way, meng. . . i just want us to draft the best players we can find-- good picks are a ten year investment, it's not all about 2018. . .

this is gonna be another good day. . . it's 74 here, i need to go get my walk knocked out so i can start the libations. . .

TXBRONC
04-27-2018, 03:37 PM
Maybe Luke Falk, round 4?

http://www.draftcountdown.com/player/luke-falk/

I wouldn't Falk. Leach's quarterbacks always have inflated numbers.

Rick
04-27-2018, 03:37 PM
My guess is he called the Giants a couple of days ago when everyone had the Browns pegged to get Darnold, the plan might have been to sneak in front of the Jets for Mayfield.

TXBRONC
04-27-2018, 03:41 PM
Juwann?

Kapri Bibbs!

No, you hyped Bibbs before Kubiak became the head coach.

underrated29
04-27-2018, 03:43 PM
No.

TXBRONC
04-27-2018, 03:45 PM
No.

Yes

Slick
04-27-2018, 03:51 PM
i definitely agree that it won't be their top priority. . . personally, i really believe that they want keenum to be their jake plummer, and start here for the next 4-6 years or more. . . however, elway has always believed in taking at least a developmental QB almost every year. . . given the vital importance of the position, plus case's 2-year deal, i wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them double down with a guy like lauletta, falk, or mike white sometime today, or early tomorrow. . . it just depends on where they have some of those guys rated, and who else is on the board. . . i also do think that gary could be a wildcard in the process. . . he was pretty much tasked with fixing our drafting on offense-- who knows what priorities john set out for him, but i'm sure that finding a long term solution at QB is something they discussed extensively, so i would expect GK to at least have it on his radar. . . we'll see here in a bit. . . sure is nice to go into today with a great pick already in our back pocket, though!

I'm tired of Denver drafting "developmental" QBs. They can't develop QBs for shit.

Hope to hell they don't draft a QB tonight.

Cugel
04-27-2018, 04:34 PM

Think they're going Chubb-Chubb? :laugh:

TXBRONC
04-27-2018, 04:37 PM
Think they're going Chubb-Chubb? :laugh:

I don't know, but if they do I'm good with it.