PDA

View Full Version : Ranking Starting QBs From Worst to Best . . .

topscribe
03-23-2018, 09:52 PM
lol - Keenum rose seven spots from last week without throwing a football . . .

http://newarena.com/nfl/ranking-all-32-nfl-starting-quarterbacks-from-worst-to-best/5/?amxt=yvid2

Simple Jaded
03-23-2018, 09:59 PM
Barf

OrangeHoof
03-24-2018, 02:28 AM
This is clickbait and not even current. They just want you to click 17 times so they can report this back to advertisers. I hate sites like this.

Cugel
03-24-2018, 09:13 AM
Well, he wasn't #21 among passers in the NFL in most passing categories, he was top 10. And he wasn't #21 among FA QBs. He was #2.

The Broncos desperately needed a veteran QB after getting utterly burned to cinders last year when, much to their apparent amazement, they failed in their experiment of throwing journeyman Qbs against a wall to see what sticks, and surprise!, surprise! nobody at all stuck. Osweiler, Lynch and Siemian all just bounced off that wall and fell to the floor.

So rather than repeat that epic failure, Elway decided to sign a veteran QB who can actually play and proved it last year by throwing 23 TDs and only 7 picks and having a passer rating of 98 and a 67% completion percentage.

Whether you like it or not, Case Keenum was one of the better QBs in the NFL last year. Top 10 in most categories as a passer, and displaying leadership abilities that have his former teammates coming out right now in the media and defending and praising him as a player and as a teammate.

He doesn't even play for the Vikings any more and their players are still saying great things about him. If he wasn't a really good leader they wouldn't bother.

Is this guy Aaron Rogers? No. But, Aaron Rogers isn't in this draft in all probability, and even if he is, the Broncos cannot get better than the 3rd or 4th QB taken. The one they really want could be gone at #1 or #3.

Remember that Elway could have pre-empted the Jets and moved up to #3 himself. It wouldn't have cost Denver as much 3 #2s because they are 1 spot higher, and 100 points more.

But, he didn't want to give up anything to move up and guarantee he's getting Josh Allen. Because Allen WILL almost certainly be there at #3 unless the Giants move back from #2.

Simple Jaded
03-24-2018, 11:56 PM
This is clickbait and not even current. They just want you to click 17 times so they can report this back to advertisers. I hate sites like this.

I hate when the click bait is something you actually wanna see.

OrangeHoof
03-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Me too. Bleacher Report was notorious about this for awhile. I still think "garbage" whenever I see something linked to Bleacher Report.