PDA

View Full Version : Talib traded to Rams for 5th round pick

DenBronx
03-08-2018, 08:11 PM
News just breaking now per Shefter.

Report: Broncos agree to trade Aqib Talib to Rams
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/08/report-broncos-agree-to-trade-aqib-talib-to-rams/

BroncoWave
03-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Better than cutting him I guess.

BroncoWave
03-08-2018, 08:17 PM
This frees up 10 million in cap space from what I'm reading. Definitely will help with Cousins.

Northman
03-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Still think he was worth more than a 5th though but i guess if teams knew he was going to get cut than it is better than nothing.

DenBronx
03-08-2018, 08:21 PM
5th round pick to free up cap room for a guy we were potentially going to cut? I can live with that. Time for Roby to step his game up.

Could CJ be next?

Davii
03-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Still think he was worth more than a 5th though but i guess if teams knew he was going to get cut than it is better than nothing.

I agree, he's worth more than a fifth if you want him and his contract on your team. When you need the money more? A fifth might be great value given it was known he was getting cut if a trade couldn't be worked out.

Buff
Man, so bittersweet. What an acquisition he was - 4 seasons with us, 4 pro bowls, 1 All Pro selections. Super Bowl Champ. 2 Crabtree chain snatches. 1 eye poke. 1 shot in the ass. I don't know what the threshhold is for our Ring of Fame - but it's hard to pack more production into 4 seasons.

And to think we never would have gotten him if Rodgers-Cromartie wouldn't have balked at our offer to him.

At the end of the day, I agree with the sentiment that having 3 highly paid DBs on this team is a luxury we can't afford with so many other holes. Just hate that it has to be him.

DenBronx
I think this speaks volumes on the Broncos trying to be a serious player for Kirk Cousins more than anything. ALOT of our players are campaigning for him.

Jsteve01
03-08-2018, 08:28 PM
It also says a lot for our front office. Because we could have gotten more from the Niners but he didn't want to play in San Francisco. After all that he contributed to the team good and bad it was pretty cool that they sent him to someplace that he wanted to play.

Davii
03-08-2018, 08:28 PM
5th round pick to free up cap room for a guy we were potentially going to cut? I can live with that. Time for Roby to step his game up.

Could CJ be next?

Roby better be ready. I'll miss 'Lib.

wayninja
03-08-2018, 08:30 PM
RIP no fly zone

Davii
03-08-2018, 08:31 PM
It also says a lot for our front office. Because we could have gotten more from the Niners but he didn't want to play in San Francisco. After all that he contributed to the team good and bad it was pretty cool that they sent him to someplace that he wanted to play.

I haven't heard what the 9ers offered, but it would be no surprise were that the case. Remember, John let Tebow pick his destination. Elway might "lowball" players but he's been very straightforward from all appearances, and he seems to do right by players when he has a choice.

Buff
03-08-2018, 08:32 PM

It was reportedly SF who had the cold feet because he didn't want to play for them. Pretty sure we would have shipped him there against his wishes if they were on board.

DenBronx
03-08-2018, 08:38 PM

Could CJ be next?

I feel like all of the attitude is gone from our SB 50 team. I'm going to miss him too but I can see why it had to be done.

Wade
Malik
TJ
Talib
and some reports a few weeks back said possibly Wolfe.

That's like the attitude era of wrestling coming to an end.

Jsteve01
03-08-2018, 08:40 PM

Could CJ be next?

I feel like all of the attitude is gone from our SB 50 team. I'm going to miss him too but I can see why it had to be done.

Wade
Malik
TJ
Talib

That's like the attitude era of wrestling coming to an end. I know it's the time of year when everybody lies. But at the combine Elway's stated that wolf was definitely in our plans moving forward

Davii
03-08-2018, 08:42 PM
I know it's the time of year when everybody lies. But at the combine Elway's stated that wolf was definitely in our plans moving forward

Wolfe isn't going anywhere. We can't replace him for less money.

Northman
03-08-2018, 08:44 PM
I think this speaks volumes on the Broncos trying to be a serious player for Kirk Cousins more than anything. ALOT of our players are campaigning for him.

Thats because they know how important it is to have a real QB leading the team.

DenBronx
03-08-2018, 08:44 PM

Could CJ be next?

Wade
Malik
TJ
Talib

That's like the attitude era of wrestling coming to an end. I know it's the time of year when everybody lies. But at the combine Elway's stated that wolf was definitely in our plans moving forward

I think Wolfe will be here. Wouldn't put it past Elway to ask him for a restructure on his deal though.

Buff
03-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Wolfe has such an undermarket contract we'd be crazy to get rid of him unless he medically cannot play.

Jsteve01
03-08-2018, 08:46 PM

Could CJ be next?

Wade
Malik
TJ
Talib

I think Wolfe will be here. Wouldn't put it past Elway to ask him for a restructure on his deal though.

Well we already got him on the cheap and that was probably because of his injury history. So I don't know that you could ask the guy to restructure when the deal was Far Below market value

DenBronx
03-08-2018, 08:48 PM

I think this is Elways plan A. Lets face it, he has to bring a spark back to this team. He is great at bringing in free agents. The draft? Not so much. So might as well go solidify you a top 10 QB and put this organization back on track. This opens up alot of things moving forward. Frankly I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

And what the hell Minny? You are just going to give up on your guy Case Keenum? I say it will come down to Jets and Broncos with the Jets just driving up the price as much as possible.

Poet
03-08-2018, 08:49 PM
I'll never stop Talibing!

Talib will probably have another stud year since he's back with Wade Phillips. One of the worst parts at the time of getting VJ as the HC was that there were rumors WP didn't want to be a coordinator for a guy who was a coordinator for him. Regardless, I think he would have stayed had we paid him big bucks.

Phillips left. We got nothing close to return.

Ward left - we got left with an overrated safety and the money 'saved' was spent on Davis and the kicker. Whooohooo.

Talib's gone, and I'm not certain we're going to replace him easily. That being said, as Mo pointed out, Denver is adept at finding corners, and Harris and company aren't exactly bare bones.

This move means nothing for us if we don't get Cousins. Because, if we go another FA route, we're not going to get a difference maker. If we get a rookie QB, weakening the defense can be justified if we go out and sign someone to help him, like a security blanket TE, a nice third down possession WR, etc. That seems to be less dubious of a prospect, but I am in fact still skeptical.

I'm grumpy.

Ziggy
03-08-2018, 08:51 PM
RIP no fly zone

The No Fly Zone was gone when Wade left.

chazoe60
03-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Rams are going to be pretty good next year. The Broncos? Not so much.

MOtorboat
03-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Marcus Peters + Aqib Talib

“Englewood always up to no good.”

-Dr. Dre

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Idiots trading Talib so they can appease a retarded head coach. A coach that wont even make it to midseason, after the first 4 games are blowouts

What a way to destroy a superbowl caliber team over the last few years.

Davii
03-08-2018, 09:12 PM
:mod:

No reason for getting personal... unless you're Talib. That shit's personal.

Poet
03-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Don't stop Talibing....

I'm going to mourn this.

By ordering tacos.

OrangeHoof
03-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Wade Phillips knows the keys to a great defense are shutdown corners and a great pass rush. Let me see, we ran Wade out of town in favor of...

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Wade Phillips knows the keys to a great defense are shutdown corners and a great pass rush. Let me see, we ran Wade out of town in favor of...

a retard

Davii
03-08-2018, 09:28 PM
a retard

No, that's the head coach. Well, ok, maybe Woods is as well.

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 09:51 PM
apparently its funny to watch this team get pillaged.

Rick
03-08-2018, 09:52 PM
VJ is about as useless as they come but why are you blaming this on him??

This move is Elway making space.

Good or bad we will have to see but you are kidding yourself if you think VJ has that kind of power.

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 09:53 PM
https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/971933965346058241

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 09:53 PM
VJ is about as useless as they come but why are you blaming this on him??

This move is Elway making space.

Good or bad we will have to see but you are kidding yourself if you think VJ has that kind of power.
its well known there was a massive rift between VJ and Talib.

Rick
03-08-2018, 10:00 PM
The writing was on the wall, there was no way Talib was staying.

I don't care if Talib and VJ were friends and sat next to each other in church, there was no way Talib was going to be in the roster this year. Elway was not paying for 3 premium players at the same position.

This is hard to swallow, he was a great player but he was gone no matter what, everyone knows this.

Davii
03-08-2018, 10:03 PM
https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/971933965346058241

So you actually think this was about Elway thinking he could replace Talib with a fifth round pick?

Come on man. This was about $$, having Harris and Roby both making good money, and not wrapping up 30mil in corners.

This was a salary dump for youth. This had nothing to do with that pick, other than we got SOMETHING for a guy who was getting cut otherwise.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-08-2018, 10:05 PM
It was the right move. You can shoot yourself in the ass with that one.

Poet
03-08-2018, 10:06 PM
It was the right move. You can shoot yourself in the ass with that one.

It's only correct if we are getting Cousins or doing a complete rebuild. Any other scenario and logic tells you it's wrong. Shane's right on this one.

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Wow, too bad the Rams traded Quinn, Shaner might be watching Rams celebrate a trophy in another state.

UnderArmour
03-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Gotta hand it to Elway for getting a draft pick for Talib. Gotta hand it to Elway even more so for trading Talib to a situation that he presumably wanted to play in. The writing was on the wall 2 years ago when he shouted down Okung, because it became clear he was going to struggle playing on a team where only his side of the ball is pulling their weight and a Peyton Manning isn't there to command the respect to tell him off.

With that said, Talib is still an elite cornerback and should play at a high level this year. The Rams definitely got a good deal, but cap space, even if we end up just rolling it over into next year, really does matter.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-08-2018, 10:09 PM
It's only correct if we are getting Cousins or doing a complete rebuild. Any other scenario and logic tells you it's wrong. Shane's right on this one.
I loved Talib, and you know that. Keeping a 32 year old corner who might be losing a step is a good idea if you’re contending, which we’re not.

Poet
03-08-2018, 10:12 PM
I loved Talib, and you know that. Keeping a 32 year old corner who might be losing a step is a good idea if you’re contending, which we’re not.

If we get Cousins, we'd contend, so cutting salary there makes sense. If we're doing a complete rebuild, it makes sense to get more playing time for the youngsters, be able to pick up cheap FA's and see if we strike gold, etc. We know we're not doing a complete rebuild per Elway. So, the logic is that if we don't get Cousins, but we're not rebuilding, we're going the route of some castoff/Keenum, who will probably cost a ton anyway, and go the try to be solid on offense and have a great D line...which we suffer in by losing Talib.

I was exactly right the first time, but I'm so grumpy that I can't tell if I'm coming off rude. If so, I apologize.

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:16 PM
What’s scary is maybe this is a sign that they’re gonna run even more zone.

Well, they had a good run.

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:20 PM

Woods is a (90-year-old) “Rising Star” in the NFL, show some respect.

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 10:22 PM
https://twitter.com/CecilLammey/status/971940064300183552

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 10:23 PM
In the space of 2 seasons, weakened our DL, our linebacker core, our defensive coaching and now our DBs which was by far the strongest unit on this team.

KICKING AND SCREAMING

Went into the offseason at rock bottom and its still getting worse.

Davii
03-08-2018, 10:25 PM
https://twitter.com/CecilLammey/status/971940064300183552

Exactly, so getting anything was a bonus. I'm not saying we're better off without Lib, I'm saying everyone knew he was gone. To get anything for a player the whole league knows you're cutting is a win.

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Cecil Lammey, “league sources”, lololololololol.

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:32 PM
By the way, Elway jumped the shark.

topscribe
03-08-2018, 10:37 PM
I'm grumpy.
Glad to see everything's back to normal . . .

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/zwNXN9rcNGl4Q/giphy.gif

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Meanwhile in Joelville

https://media.giphy.com/media/papeeoPDH00Le/giphy.gif

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Elway needs to see if he can get Eli Apple.

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Elway needs to see if he can get Eli Apple.

trade von for apple.

Save money!

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 11:46 PM
trade von for apple.

Save money!
I feel ya, Shaner.

Darkness descends .

ShaneFalco
03-08-2018, 11:48 PM
I feel ya, Shaner.

Darkness descends .
talib is the 2nd best player on the team. and we trade him for a 5th to "save money".

Darkness doesnt even begin to describe...

Simple Jaded
03-08-2018, 11:55 PM
talib is the 2nd best player on the team. and we trade him for a 5th to "save money".

Darkness doesnt even begin to describe...

Plus, he gives them their **** you attitude, I’m sure it’ll so nice and positive in the locker room from now on.

#Barf

NightTerror218
03-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Talib is playing at high level but is keeping him worth losing Roby? It's getting to that point. I just think of the wall champ Bailey hit and lost a step. I think Talib will have a couple more seasons of pro bowl before losing a step.

ShaneFalco
03-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Talib is playing at high level but is keeping him worth losing Roby? It's getting to that point. I just think of the wall champ Bailey hit and lost a step. I think Talib will have a couple more seasons of pro bowl before losing a step.

yea and who is the third cb now?

Valar Morghulis
03-09-2018, 12:34 AM
I wish he could have restructured and finished a Bronco in two or three more years.

Dude balled out for four straight years.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-09-2018, 01:17 AM
Gonna miss #sohood, but at least he’s not a cheatriot!

GEM
03-09-2018, 01:46 AM
I really have little to no excitement for the Broncos upcoming season. It feels like we're going through motions to be a 5-11 team. Worried about cap space to grab a shitastic middle of the pack nobody. Having a 5th pick in the draft waiting to see just how they'll **** that up. And Vance **** up is still running the show. Yea, I'm Debbie downer, this shit sucks.

GEM
03-09-2018, 01:49 AM

Who the **** is the real qb? Cousins? :lol: Cousins is a ******* joke of a middle of the pack, 2 steps ahead of McCown. ******* ridiculous, we're scraping pennies for a guy like him. Puke. ******* no plan b is kicking our ******* asses. Thank heavens for memories of sb50.

GEM
03-09-2018, 01:56 AM
its well known there was a massive rift between VJ and Talib.

Yea, cause Talib kicks ass while vj effing sucks. Can't have no fire, that shits not allowed around these parts. Dismantle the part of the team that got the shit amount of wins last year. Maybe we can win 3 this year. No offense or defense. **** yea!

GEM
03-09-2018, 02:02 AM
Gem: How much worse can it get?

Elway: Hold my beer.

ShaneFalco
03-09-2018, 02:12 AM
I really have little to no excitement for the Broncos upcoming season. It feels like we're going through motions to be a 5-11 team. Worried about cap space to grab a shitastic middle of the pack nobody. Having a 5th pick in the draft waiting to see just how they'll **** that up. And Vance **** up is still running the show. Yea, I'm Debbie downer, this shit sucks.

you are not a downer. Shit is just reality at this point

Shazam!
03-09-2018, 05:13 AM
All you downers... Aren't downers. This is the reality, and yes, Elway is partially responsible.

The Broncos need a guy to step up and be the Leader and they are completely devoid of a player like that.

This team NEEDS Baker Mayfield. He will fill that. It may be rough to watch but get him started for the future, Broncos will be finally set at QB.

No high priced, overpaid, 2nd Tier QB please. Build through the Draft and bring in a vet to back him up and help him through his first season.

As for Talib, love him and I'll never forget his antics, or when he fell on his ass in the post 50 interview.

Northman
03-09-2018, 05:39 AM
Who the **** is the real qb? Cousins? :lol: Cousins is a ******* joke of a middle of the pack, 2 steps ahead of McCown. ******* ridiculous, we're scraping pennies for a guy like him. Puke. ******* no plan b is kicking our ******* asses. Thank heavens for memories of sb50.

Wrong, but your meltdown is cute.

GEM
03-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Wrong, but your meltdown is cute.

Uh huh. I'll remind you of this meltdown midseason. :)

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 07:55 AM
To everyone whining about our defense being stripped... just look at Seattle. They are ripping that D apart right now too. That's just the nature of the NFL. When you have a historic elite unit like that, it's just not going to last forever. As others have said, talib is aging and we have a ton of money tied up in that position. Given our chance to secure the QB position, the move makes total sense.

I love talib too, but you can't pay everyone. Older guys are always gonna get the ax first.

Rick
03-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Whether we get Cousins or not this was happening. As mentioned, this is simply a casualty of the salary cap Era.

We just have to hope Elway has his head on straight at draft time.

Nomad
03-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Thanks for being a BRONCO, Aqib. :salute:

Cugel
03-09-2018, 08:45 AM
The writing was on the wall, there was no way Talib was staying.

I don't care if Talib and VJ were friends and sat next to each other in church, there was no way Talib was going to be in the roster this year. Elway was not paying for 3 premium players at the same position.

This is hard to swallow, he was a great player but he was gone no matter what, everyone knows this.

Mike Klis: "This was a pure salary dump move." This year Roby's contract went up to $8m a year. So, Talib knew he was gone. The only question was whether the Broncos were going to get anything for him or not. I thought not, but they managed to get something.

Cugel
03-09-2018, 08:48 AM
If the Broncos sign Keenum that's still going to take more than $20m a year. So, they needed that $12m from Talib. His cap hit is only $1m if they part with him now. They didn't want to be on the hook for his guaranteed money in future since they already have about $19m in starting CB salary right now with Roby and Harris. Adding another $12m would be over $30m on CBs. That's too much.

So, as soon as Roby's salary went up it was inevitable that Talib would be gone. And that was baked into his contract.

MasterShake
03-09-2018, 08:55 AM
The team is kind of a mess right now and I am happy to see Talib go somewhere where his talents won't be wasted while we figure our crap out. I am excited to see how Elway attempts to fix this, I just hope the next departure is VJ if we so much as trail by more than 3 points at anytime in the season. I am known to be both optimistic and irrational, though.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:19 AM
I feel like we need a separate therapy thread for those that have a hard time with the business side of football.

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:20 AM
I feel like we need a separate therapy thread for those that have a hard time with the business side of football.

You can understand the business side of football and still conclude that this is a bad deal.

Rick
03-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Getting a pick for a player everyone in the league knows we would cut is a bad deal?

Seattle is probably going to lose Sherman for nothing.

tomjonesrocks
03-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Sad day. Not much more to say that hasn’t already been said.

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:26 AM
Getting a pick for a player everyone in the league knows we would cut is a bad deal?

Seattle is probably going to lose Sherman for nothing.

You have to ask why are we cutting him and is that answer actually sound. And while everyone seems to just say 'yes' there are reasons to be skeptical.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:29 AM
You can understand the business side of football and still conclude that this is a bad deal.

Bad deal? Shedding money at a position of strength by releasing a player who is at an age that typically marks the end of a CB career...and getting a draft pick back for it. Not really sure how this is a "bad deal", but to each their own.

Keep in mind Seattle will likely be flat out releasing Richard Sherman today for no return. Be happy we got what we did.

GEM
03-09-2018, 09:30 AM

It's not a hard time with the business side, it's a hard time with a team in shambles. Don't play that shit like it's unacceptable to not just take the bullshit going on with this team. I know wtf is going on, I know why it's happening. The fact that we're in this shit position is the cause of the anger. I don't know about you, but I don't ******* like mediocrity. You don't just cut and trade guys claiming $, then replace them with schmucks. And that's all we've done. Malik gone for Gotsus, some ******* rugby player who is ok. TJ Ward gone for the 25th ranked rookie. Talib gone for a hit or miss Roby. You can't strip a team of talent and expect to win. So yay money move, are we better because out it? **** no.

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:32 AM
Bad deal? Shedding money at a position of strength by releasing a player who is at an age that typically marks the end of a CB career...and getting a draft pick back for it. Not really sure how this is a "bad deal", but to each their own.

Keep in mind Seattle will likely be flat out releasing Richard Sherman today for no return. Be happy we got what we did.

Shedding money at the only position of strength on a defense that is going to be needed if you either go the rookie route or you pickup a cheaper FA QB? That doesn't sound great to me at all, and it only makes sense if you end up with Cousins, or arguably trade for Foles. Regarding the age question, yeah, he's no longer a top five CB, but at that value and his production, is he not still a great asset to a team? Just on production alone the answer seems to be yes.

Sherman just came off of a horrid injury. The scenarios aren't exactly the same.

GEM
03-09-2018, 09:33 AM

Getting anything out of him is great, true, but are we better today with the way this team is built? We were already terrible, now we're worse.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:34 AM
You have to ask why are we cutting him and is that answer actually sound. And while everyone seems to just say 'yes' there are reasons to be skeptical.

Whether it has anything to do with a run at Cousins or not, we were still in a position where we needed more cap room. We need a QB a #3 WR, a TE, a G and a RT, Safety depth, ILB and DL depth.

25 million and 10 draft picks wasnt getting us all of that...at least not at a level where we could go from 5-11 to 11-5.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Getting anything out of him is great, true, but are we better today with the way this team is built? We were already terrible, now we're worse.

Only for now. If we take that 11 million in savings and turn it into a variety of other things, then as a whole we are better. Maybe it's a top QB...maybe it's another CB and ILB combo...maybe it's it's a RT and a guard. We wont know until next week, but I highly doubt Elway just plans on sitting around and not using it. Using an area of strength to fix an area of weakness is just smart business.

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Whether it has anything to do with a run at Cousins or not, we were still in a position where we needed more cap room. We need a QB a #3 WR, a TE, a G and a RT, Safety depth, ILB and DL depth.

25 million and 10 draft picks wasnt getting us all of that...at least not at a level where we could go from 5-11 to 11-5.

If you don't sign Cousins there are better places to create that cap room without getting the actual lone strength of the entire team. And I do mean gut because sometimes the team has to swap Harris and Talib when one guy is being burned by a WR. That options gone. The replacement is a talented but inconsistent CB, not exactly thrilled there, either, and that doesn't even speak to the actual grit and determination that Talib provides.

If we go the rookie route, we don't need another QB. The backup options are already there on the roster. Maybe you have to sign a vet, actually probably you do, but bottom of the barrel 'mentors' will be around.

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:39 AM
Only for now. If we take that 11 million in savings and turn it into a variety of other things, then as a whole we are better. Maybe it's a top QB...maybe it's another CB and ILB combo...maybe it's it's a RT and a guard. We wont know until next week, but I highly doubt Elway just plans on sitting around and not using it. Using an area of strength to fix an area of weakness is just smart business.

We did that with Ward and rolled over some cap money, and give the rest of that money to the kicker and Davis.

Sorry, not buying it.

Rick

Nobody likes losing Talib. Well nobody except Joel.

People simply realize it is a business and this was happening.

It sucks, this will happen every year though. Soon this will be DT, and soon this will even be Von.

GEM

There is not a top qb available. Cousins is middle of the pack.

I don't know that I trust this team to fix an area of weakness right now, most of their moves the last 2 seasons have been questionable at best.

Rick
03-09-2018, 09:40 AM
I am having my doubts that we land Cousins but I absolutely believe he is a top QB.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:43 AM
It's not a hard time with the business side, it's a hard time with a team in shambles. Don't play that shit like it's unacceptable to not just take the bullshit going on with this team. I know wtf is going on, I know why it's happening. The fact that we're in this shit position is the cause of the anger. I don't know about you, but I don't ******* like mediocrity. You don't just cut and trade guys claiming $, then replace them with schmucks. And that's all we've done. Malik gone for Gotsus, some ******* rugby player who is ok. TJ Ward gone for the 25th ranked rookie. Talib gone for a hit or miss Roby. You can't strip a team of talent and expect to win. So yay money move, are we better because out it? **** no.

We couldnt afford Malik AND Miller...PERIOD. And compare how TJ played this year to what Simmons did. Oh wait...TJ was injured a lot again and only started 5 games. The basis behind the anger is two-fold. First...People get emotionally invested in players and want them to stay with the team forever regardless of the cost. Understandable, but never likely. Second...if we are going to be pissed at mediocrity, then we need to look no further than the man in charge and ask him to get his ass in gear when is comes to the draft. If only 4 or 5 more of his picks over the last few years had actually panned out...we'd be in great shape and might be able to afford aging cornerbacks.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:45 AM

I don't know that I trust this team to fix an area of weakness right now, most of their moves the last 2 seasons have been questionable at best.

I'll never call Cousins a top 5 QB, but middle of the pack? I think people really need to make their assessments WITHOUT emotions.

GEM
03-09-2018, 09:45 AM
We couldnt afford Malik AND Miller...PERIOD. And compare how TJ played this year to what Simmons did. Oh wait...TJ was injured a lot again and only started 5 games. The basis behind the anger is two-fold. First...People get emotionally invested in players and want them to stay with the team forever regardless of the cost. Understandable, but never likely. Second...if we are going to be pissed at mediocrity, then we need to look no further than the man in charge and ask him to get his ass in gear when is comes to the draft. If only 4 or 5 more of his picks over the last few years had actually panned out...we'd be in great shape and might be able to afford aging cornerbacks.

But I'm not emotionally tied to Talib, so wrong there. I'm emotionally tied to not watching shit football. Right now, I'm ******* pissed at Elway. He should have shipped ****wad VJ down the river.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:47 AM
If you don't sign Cousins there are better places to create that cap room without getting the actual lone strength of the entire team. And I do mean gut because sometimes the team has to swap Harris and Talib when one guy is being burned by a WR. That options gone. The replacement is a talented but inconsistent CB, not exactly thrilled there, either, and that doesn't even speak to the actual grit and determination that Talib provides.

If we go the rookie route, we don't need another QB. The backup options are already there on the roster. Maybe you have to sign a vet, actually probably you do, but bottom of the barrel 'mentors' will be around.

Well...that strength helped the team win 8 and 5 games the past two seasons. Something has to change and money will be needed to change it.

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:47 AM

We could have afforded Campbell last season, though. So it's not like there wasn't a viable replacement the next year. And compare how TJ and Simmons, played. TJ got hurt, Simmons was average. Simmons would have stayed on the roster and gotten the snaps, and then we wouldn't have rolled over negligible cap space money over and given Davis and the kicker money. Exactly how isn't that a better scenario? Again, I think there's more to be said then just 'emotional' viewpoints being espoused.

GEM
03-09-2018, 09:48 AM
I'll never call Cousins a top 5 QB, but middle of the pack? I think people really need to make their assessments WITHOUT emotions.

Ugh.... Ok he's top 15, yet we have to pay top 5. It's probably not so much the player itself, it's the process and the way the league is set up. Football is turning to shit!

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Well...that strength helped the team win 8 and 5 games the past two seasons. Something has to change and money will be needed to change it.

Yeah, that would be a QB. Which, again, means cutting Talib makes sense if you get Cousins, and doesn't make sense if you draft a rookie. Which has been my entire point - this isn't just a cut and dry business move.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:49 AM
But I'm not emotionally tied to Talib, so wrong there. I'm emotionally tied to not watching shit football. Right now, I'm ******* pissed at Elway. He should have shipped ****wad VJ down the river.

Not sure what VJ has to do with Talib. And you've watched shit football the past 2 seasons with Talib on the team. So, if that is the standard, have we really lost anything? The time to be pissed is IF Elway squanders that money.

GEM
03-09-2018, 09:51 AM
Not sure what VJ has to do with Talib. And you've watched shit football the past 2 seasons with Talib on the team. So, if that is the standard, have we really lost anything? The time to be pissed is IF Elway squanders that money.

Quit bringing logic into this shit, coach! It makes arguing with you no fun!

:D

Can't I just have my damn meltdown in peace!! :lol:

Poet
03-09-2018, 09:52 AM

Like he did with Ward?

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Yeah, that would be a QB. Which, again, means cutting Talib makes sense if you get Cousins, and doesn't make sense if you draft a rookie. Which has been my entire point - this isn't just a cut and dry business move.

So you dont get Cousins. Then the extra money gets something else at a position of need. We weren't going to win with a rookie QB whether Talib was on the roster or not, so why not at least make the attempt to strengthen other areas? Maybe build a line worth a **** so the rookie can stay upright.

Think about it this way...if we drafted your beloved Rosen, would you rather an improved OL in front of him...or Talib?

Rick
03-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Meltdown and peace in the same sentence? Does that work? :)

GEM
03-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Meltdown and peace in the same sentence? Does that work? :)

I burn the stick at both ends. Hot and cold, ice and fire, meltdown and peace!

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Like he did with Ward?

Big difference between 4 million in savings and 11 million. Let's try to compare apples with apples

HORSEPOWER 56
03-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Well, if we don’t land Cousins, we will have the cap space to pursue a decent FA CB like Malcolm Butler and maybe even pursue Nate Solder. I hate that they’re both ex-Pats but both are a position of need now.

CoachChaz
03-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Well, if we don’t land Cousins, we will have the cap space to pursue a decent FA CB like Malcolm Butler and maybe even pursue Nate Solder. I hate that they’re both ex-Pats but both are a position of need now.

The bonus is the CB market is pretty big this year which should keep contracts much more reasonable. I'm betting Elway took that into consideration.

Rick
03-09-2018, 10:04 AM
A rookie QB might actually survive if we manage to nab Solder and can kick Boles to RT.

Ziggy
03-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Richard Sherman has 4 pro bowls and 3 first team all pro selections. He's two years younger than Talib and is about to be cut. There's just not a market for aging corners with double digit contracts right now. A 5th round pick wasn't a bad haul for a guy that the entire world knew was getting cut if he wasn't traded.

For those of you who think we might be losing that 'kicking and screaming' factor by getting rid of Talib, watch the second play on this clip.
BPV1FjR_nRw

I'm a huge fan of Talib. I think he's a talented corner on a great contract, but you can't have this kind of effort from one of your team leaders. Is that the reason he got cut? No. The Broncos needed the money in other areas. This play didn't help his cause though.

Shazam!
03-09-2018, 11:45 AM
A rookie QB might actually survive if we manage to nab Solder and can kick Boles to RT.

This was a hard thing to swallow but Elway is looking at long term and the current FA wish list.

Im all in on Baker Mayfield, I'm unapologetic about it. Same risk as Cousins too.

Timmy!
03-09-2018, 12:08 PM
:pop2:

Solid thread. Good effort from both sides.

We knew this was going to happen over a year ago because of Robys contract. Getting a 5th is a nice surprise. Also nice to send our favorite thug to a team that will compete and out of the AFC. Thanks for the memories cheddar Bob!

Spiritguy
03-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Didn't see how to embed this. Talib shares his gratitude with Broncos Country!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgG9OgbDJRy/ (https://www.instagram.com/p/BgG9OgbDJRy/)

tomjonesrocks
03-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Didn't see how to embed this. Talib shares his gratitude with Broncos Country!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgG9OgbDJRy/ (https://www.instagram.com/p/BgG9OgbDJRy/)

Just saw that on Reddit. Great statement.

Poet
03-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Big difference between 4 million in savings and 11 million. Let's try to compare apples with apples

When you don't put money to good use on a smaller scale, why do I think you'd do it on a higher scale? I'm supposed to believe the savings will be well spent when we give money to a bad LB, an average kicker, refused to match the money Campbell made, when he would have filled the gap Jackson left and is a better player overall?

Your equation works well in a vacuum. It doesn't work so hot when put into practice, Coach.

Poet
03-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Richard Sherman has 4 pro bowls and 3 first team all pro selections. He's two years younger than Talib and is about to be cut. There's just not a market for aging corners with double digit contracts right now. A 5th round pick wasn't a bad haul for a guy that the entire world knew was getting cut if he wasn't traded.

For those of you who think we might be losing that 'kicking and screaming' factor by getting rid of Talib, watch the second play on this clip.
BPV1FjR_nRw

I'm a huge fan of Talib. I think he's a talented corner on a great contract, but you can't have this kind of effort from one of your team leaders. Is that the reason he got cut? No. The Broncos needed the money in other areas. This play didn't help his cause though.

He's coming off of a massive injury. There are teams who are already interested in him. The question isn't 'was he going to be cut' it's 'should he have been cut'.

NickelTG
03-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Maybe work at a trade for a 7th for Von Miler? Imagine the cap space saved by that move. Could do some serious rebuilding with another 7th rounder and that free'd up money. Trusting Elway has gotten this team into this shithole financially.

Rick
03-09-2018, 02:33 PM
You are right, comparing a 28 year old player who is the only high priced player at his position on the team to a 32 year old player who is among 3 high priced players at his position on the team is absolutely apples to apples.

BroncoJoe
03-09-2018, 02:33 PM
The freakout has been entertaining.

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Maybe work at a trade for a 7th for Von Miler? Imagine the cap space saved by that move. Could do some serious rebuilding with another 7th rounder and that free'd up money. Trusting Elway has gotten this team into this shithole financially.

I know I jokingly call things hot takes often, but this is a freaking hot take. :lol:

VonDoom
03-09-2018, 02:46 PM
This was a hard thing to swallow but Elway is looking at long term and the current FA wish list.

Im all in on Baker Mayfield, I'm unapologetic about it. Same risk as Cousins too.

That’s what I keep saying. Sign Solder, bolster a few other spots in FA (maybe take a chance on Eifert, for example) and draft a QB at 5.

NickelTG
03-09-2018, 02:48 PM
A 9th rounder would save even more money. When the highlight of the trade is a player NOT going to NE...

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 02:49 PM
A 9th rounder would save even more money

Dude, stop while you're only slightly behind.

Krugan
03-09-2018, 02:51 PM
This is the part of the sport i dont like, its so damn hard to keep a team together.

This one will have an effect not so much in missed play, but in attitude and voice. I dont know who is a leader on this defense, and i think it lost the last big peace of its swagger today.

BroncoJoe
03-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Funny how everyone seems to forget the GM we now have took over a 4-12 team. Just a few years later? SB champs, with several playoff trips in between.

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 03:05 PM
This is the part of the sport i dont like, its so damn hard to keep a team together.

This one will have an effect not so much in missed play, but in attitude and voice. I dont know who is a leader on this defense, and i think it lost the last big peace of its swagger today.

I much prefer this structure to something like the NBA where it's really easy to keep all your stars and if you don't get lucky at the top of the draft, it's basically impossible to be competitive. It's great when you're a fan of one of the 4-5 teams that has multiple star players, but it totally sucks for the other 25.

I like that in the NFL even the worst team is never too far away from contending.

BroncoJoe
03-09-2018, 03:12 PM
People seem to forget that it was Elway that brought him here in the first place.

Poet
03-09-2018, 03:14 PM
People seem to forget that it was Elway that brought him here in the first place.

Irrelevant.

BroncoJoe
03-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Irrelevant.

Explain it to me. The Patriots were offering him a contract to return. Elway stole him from them.

Northman
03-09-2018, 03:27 PM
I am having my doubts that we land Cousins but I absolutely believe he is a top QB.

He is a top QB without a doubt. But i agree that i think we wont be landing him although removing Talib from the cap is helpful. But with or without Cousins Talib was a goner anyway.

Slick
03-09-2018, 03:46 PM
I sent a message to Talib on Instagram about 2 months ago professing my undying love for him. I have no idea if he even read it because he never responded but I put myself out there.

I will miss him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-09-2018, 04:05 PM
I sent a message to Talib on Instagram about 2 months ago professing my undying love for him. I have no idea if he even read it because he never responded but I put myself out there.

I will miss him.

Have you responded to the restraining order yet?

slim
03-09-2018, 04:05 PM
lol

Hawgdriver
03-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Funny how everyone seems to forget the GM we now have took over a 4-12 team. Just a few years later? SB champs, with several playoff trips in between.

Thanks, Peyton.

topscribe
03-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Explain it to me. The Patriots were offering him a contract to return. Elway stole him from them.
Yes, I don't think Elway was especially thrilled with the thought of Talib going back to NE.

MOtorboat
03-09-2018, 05:31 PM

The type of success Denver has leads to having to pay players which leads to salary cap issues which leads to someone having to go. Talib was the most logical because of the dead money on his contract, which was only $1 mill. Getting a fifth out of it is gravy. On the field it sucks, but such is life in the NFL.

Hawgdriver
03-09-2018, 05:36 PM
I don't get the don't want him to go to New England thing.

MOtorboat
03-09-2018, 05:40 PM

What about that sentiment do you not understand?

VonDoom
03-09-2018, 05:44 PM

Because we don’t want a beloved Bronco to go win a Super Bowl with the Evil Empire?

Northman
03-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Wasnt Talib already a Pat at one time?

ShaneFalco
03-09-2018, 07:19 PM

the same one who traded for Mark Sanchez to become the starter?

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 07:23 PM
How many years will it take for people to stop being shocked by aging vets becoming cap casualties? Literally every team does this. It's just the way of the NFL. This is even more of a thing than in the past because of the rookie wage scale. Younger players are just so much cheaper now, if the talent level is even close, they are going to go with the younger guy every time.

ShaneFalco
03-09-2018, 07:23 PM
maybe mckenzie can play CB

MOtorboat
03-09-2018, 07:29 PM
the same one who traded for Mark Sanchez to become the starter?

Except that's not why they made the trade, and the trade was voided because Sanchez was cut. So, no. None of the above is really true or relevant.

Have a nice evening.

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Except that's not why they made the trade, and the trade was voided because Sanchez was cut. So, no. None of the above is really true or relevant.

Have a nice evening.

"True" and "relevant" don't really enter Shane's mind for most of his posts I don't think. :lol:

Those are just distractions from the hot takes.

ShaneFalco
03-09-2018, 07:41 PM

Have a nice evening.

he traded for him. so because he was cut and we did not give compensation, does not mean the entire debacle never happened.

Poet
03-09-2018, 07:42 PM

Because the fact that bringing him here now doesn't mean that it's a good or bad idea to get rid of him. You look at it in the given instance, Joe.

Poet
03-09-2018, 07:43 PM
How many years will it take for people to stop being shocked by aging vets becoming cap casualties? Literally every team does this. It's just the way of the NFL. This is even more of a thing than in the past because of the rookie wage scale. Younger players are just so much cheaper now, if the talent level is even close, they are going to go with the younger guy every time.

Who is shocked?

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Who is shocked?

Judging by this thread, there seems to be a lot of outrage toward Elway over this. I think 32 of 32 GMs make the same decision if faced with the same scenario. This is just how the NFL works now.

MOtorboat
03-09-2018, 07:46 PM
good lord, you are the biggest cuck on the planet.

he traded for him. so because he was cut and we did not give compensation, does not mean the entire debacle never happened.

He traded for a veteran, and gave Siemian all the reps. He didn't trade for Sanchez to be the starter. Point A in your false statement.

The trade was then voided because it was for a conditional seventh round pick, making the entire thing irrelevant.

It was a stupid "comeback" to Joe's statement.

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 07:48 PM
He traded for a veteran, and gave Siemian all the reps. He didn't trade for Sanchez to be the starter. Point A in your false statement.

The trade was then voided because it was for a conditional seventh round pick, making the entire thing irrelevant.

It was a stupid "comeback" to Joe's statement.

If that's the biggest black mark he could come up with on the spot against Elway's record, then he has a pretty good record.

ShaneFalco
03-09-2018, 07:51 PM
If that's the biggest black mark he could come up with on the spot against Elway's record, then he has a pretty good record.

bring back the brock avatar

MOtorboat
03-09-2018, 07:51 PM

It's a strange one to pick

BroncoWave
03-09-2018, 07:53 PM
bring back the brock avatar

I love me some Brock, but it appears his time in Denver has passed.

Poet
03-09-2018, 07:55 PM
I love me some Brock, but it appears his time in Denver has passed.

He'll always be my Brockweiller.

Hawgdriver
03-09-2018, 08:04 PM
What about that sentiment do you not understand?

Who gives a rip if he goes to NE vs any other team? He'll make NE that much more of a barrier to the SB? I guess that seems like a fantasy to me.

MOtorboat
03-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Who gives a rip if he goes to NE vs any other team? He'll make NE that much more of a barrier to the SB? I guess that seems like a fantasy to me.

I have a strict “**** the Patriots” rule, so maybe it makes more sense to me than others.

Jsteve01
03-09-2018, 10:31 PM

I don't know that I trust this team to fix an area of weakness right now, most of their moves the last 2 seasons have been questionable at best. he's not middle-of-the-pack. That's just hyperbole. The last three years he's ranked towards the top of the league in important categories. With very little around him. Last year he's top five with nothing around him You're exaggerating because you're frustrated about losing to Talib.

Jsteve01
03-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Listen it sucks to lose really good players. Guys that bring a certain element to your team. And honestly Aqib has really improved it's sad to say that the guy that shot himself in the butt 2 years ago is a much better person than the guy that came into the league but it's true. But at the end of the day any GM would have taken a v for Aqib at this point because everyone knew he was getting cut. To get anything out of the guy and allow him to go to a team that he wanted to play for was top-notch on Elway's part. I've said it before I don't trust him in the draft room but when it comes to recruiting when it comes to the way that he treats free agents La is still at the top of his game.

dogfish
03-09-2018, 11:57 PM
I have a strict “**** the Patriots” rule, so maybe it makes more sense to me than others.

i got your back on this one, MOseph. . .

Hawgdriver
03-10-2018, 12:25 AM

I'll concede that. I'd hope he'd clash with BB.

GEM
03-10-2018, 01:35 AM
I'll concede that. I'd hope he'd clash with BB.

I'd hope he'd shoot him in the leg instead of himself. :D

GEM
03-10-2018, 01:36 AM
he's not middle-of-the-pack. That's just hyperbole. The last three years he's ranked towards the top of the league in important categories. With very little around him. Last year he's top five with nothing around him You're exaggerating because you're frustrated about losing to Talib.

Yea, probably. The pisspoor attitude is gone now. Now I'll shoot Broncos rainbows up everyone's asses pretending they're going to be world beaters this season. :D Orange colored glasses are officially on.

DenBronx
03-10-2018, 05:18 AM
As much as I am a fan of Talib I must say we made the right decision. Compare his stats to Robys, Talib never had a season with more than 4 INTs here. I know a big part of that is because teams don't like challenging him but he is also 32...a very aged 32. Talib best years are behind him. He will do just fine with Wade Phillips but I think this decision was not just about money but actually looking toward the future with Roby.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Roby tears it up. Roby had just as good of stats but with around 59% playing time. Lets give this guy a chance and trust in our GM.

Talib showed great character the way he left and I am also proud of Elway for not sending him to a team that he didn't want to go to, like the 49ers who were offering more.

THE biggest need is a QB. I trust that these moves are being made with that in mind.

Timmy!
03-10-2018, 05:54 AM

Devils advocate if we don't get cousins:

Rook at 5, Oz for super cheap. Beats paying Keenum 17+ mil right?

Too bad we have to eat shit and have lynch no matter what

BroncoWave
03-10-2018, 06:54 AM

I like it. I still maintain Brock was our best QB last year and I'd much rather keep him on as a bridge guy/backup than Siemian or Lynch.

VonDoom
03-10-2018, 11:56 AM
I like it. I still maintain Brock was our best QB last year and I'd much rather keep him on as a bridge guy/backup than Siemian or Lynch.

I’d prefer McCown in the caretaker role but otherwise I’m not opposed to this. I just think we’re likely to purge all QBs from last year except Lynch unless we can find a real sucker to take him

Jsteve01
03-10-2018, 12:53 PM

I’d prefer McCown in the caretaker role but otherwise I’m not opposed to this. I just think we’re likely to purge all QBs from last year except Lynch unless we can find a real sucker to take him

Barring injury or another meltdown I would assume that Kelly would be here to just because of his low cap hit and physical potential

VonDoom
03-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Barring injury or another meltdown I would assume that Kelly would be here to just because of his low cap hit and physical potential

Ah, yes, I forgot about Kelly. Kind of depends on the situation. If we have a vet, a rookie and Lynch, there’s not really much room unless he can get to the PS

DenBronx
03-10-2018, 02:50 PM

Yeah I could live with paying Brock cheap and drafting a rookie. I'd actually rather do that then paying Keenum. This would allow us to do alot more in FA. If this is plan B then I fully expect us to draft a rookie QB at 5.

Simple Jaded
03-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Brock Osweiler > Case Keenum.

This is why Talib was sent packing, they’d have zero chance of selling Keenum to a locker room that’s a meat grinder for QB’s. This locker room has been a meat grinder for QB’s dating back to Tebow days, they have 3 QB’s under contract and they’re still publicly recruiting someone else. And if they didn’t want Alex Smith what’r the chances that they’re any more excited about Case ****ing Keenum?

Klis said after the season that some of the stronger personalities in this locker room will be gone, Talib was the first domino.

But make no mistake, this is all the failure of the Broncos FO, for 3 straight seasons the defense has carried the offense and for 4 straight seasons the FO has failed to fix a single issue.

Their depth is shit and the only thing they’ve maintained is a healthy salary cap.

topscribe
03-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Agreed. We saw against Indy what Brock is capable of. How effective could he be behind
a line such as Bolles, Leary, Paradis, Nelson, and a good RT? But, alas, we will probably
never know . . .

VonDoom
03-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Apparently we had a trade for Talib with the 49ers but he didn’t want to go there so they backed out:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/11/report-49ers-wanted-to-trade-for-talib-he-said-he-wouldnt-go-to-san-francisco/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Shazam!
03-12-2018, 02:58 AM
I wonder if Seahawks faithful had a meltdown when they cut Sherman and traded Bennet.

Freyaka
03-12-2018, 09:33 AM
This thread is hilarious, some of ya'll need to calm yourselves :D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2018, 11:42 AM
I wonder if Seahawks faithful had a meltdown when they cut Sherman and traded Bennet.
Undoubtedly, they’re the two best players on D.

Simple Jaded
03-12-2018, 06:10 PM
This thread is hilarious, some of ya'll need to calm yourselves :D

Funny must be subjective again?

Buff
03-22-2018, 07:43 PM
https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/976981941483261953

Cugel
03-23-2018, 10:11 AM
they’d have zero chance of selling Keenum to a locker room that’s a meat grinder for QB’s. This locker room has been a meat grinder for QB’s dating back to Tebow days, they have 3 QB’s under contract and they’re still publicly recruiting someone else. And if they didn’t want Alex Smith what’r the chances that they’re any more excited about Case ****ing Keenum?

They are fine with Case Keenum. What veterans don't want is a rookie QB who will suck for 2 or 3 years while their careers in the NFL come to an end giving them no chance at another SB.

Of course Elway isn't listening to the veterans anyway. They went 5-11. They have zero say now.

Freyaka
03-23-2018, 11:31 AM
Funny must be subjective again?

Or your a grumpy fella who takes life really seriously.

TXBRONC
03-23-2018, 01:05 PM

You would be to if you lost every pick up basketball game you played against Stephen Hawking.

BroncoJoe
03-23-2018, 01:08 PM
You would be to if you lost every pick up basketball game you played against Stephen Hawking.

Shots fired...

Simple Jaded
03-25-2018, 12:03 AM

Are you kiddin? I’m having the time of my life.

Btw, *you’re.

Simple Jaded
03-25-2018, 12:03 AM

He was traveling!