PDA

View Full Version : Swag working for his shot

ShaneFalco
02-21-2018, 09:08 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfedeVNBe84/

Tned
02-21-2018, 09:09 PM
Just saw something on Denver Channel or some site that said the speculation is that the Broncos will have Lynch and two new QBs on the roster next year.

ShaneFalco
02-21-2018, 09:18 PM
if thats true, elway should be gone with VJ.

Lynch is a ******* bum.

Tned
02-21-2018, 09:26 PM
if thats true, elway should be gone with VJ.

Lynch is a ******* bum.

Let me see if I can find it. I want to see him at least get a chance in the off season and TC.

Tned
02-21-2018, 09:28 PM
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/966319792549453824

Davii
02-21-2018, 10:06 PM
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/966319792549453824

To be fair, Kelly WOULD be a new QB as he hasn't taken a single snap for us yet. It would be dumb to cut him before we get to see him do anything. Hell, he's a very cheap camp arm at this point

Tned
02-21-2018, 10:10 PM
To be fair, Kelly WOULD be a new QB as he hasn't taken a single snap for us yet. It would be dumb to cut him before we get to see him do anything. Hell, he's a very cheap camp arm at this point

Could be. Like I said, I would like to see what he can do. He's a long shot, but I would like to see him given a chance in training camp.

ShaneFalco
02-21-2018, 10:22 PM
They should be trying to trade Lynch for a bag of peanuts at this point.

Siemian at least is a backup.

Tned
02-21-2018, 10:24 PM

Siemian at least is a backup.

Nobody would give up much and want to take on his salary/cap. He's worth more to the Broncos as a flyer than anyone else at this point.

BroncoJoe
02-21-2018, 10:24 PM

This was my thought as well. He was never officially on the roster.

ShaneFalco
02-21-2018, 10:27 PM
https://twitter.com/barrett_rj/status/963252457013960704

ShaneFalco
02-21-2018, 10:27 PM
https://twitter.com/barrett_rj/status/963252505282076674

ShaneFalco
02-21-2018, 10:28 PM
https://twitter.com/ckelly_10/status/965335083287707648

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-21-2018, 10:31 PM
To be fair the tweet says "could be", not "will be ".

Nothing more than throwing crap at the wall.

Tned
02-21-2018, 10:52 PM
To be fair the tweet says "could be", not "will be ".

Nothing more than throwing crap at the wall.

Yea, I think that's what "speculation" is, which is what I called it.

dogfish
02-21-2018, 11:43 PM
fear not, falcor! come september, your hero the swagster will be back, pursuing his dreams and working for that shot. . .

on the practice squad, just waiting to show the man what he can do!

dogfish
02-21-2018, 11:45 PM

he was a first round pick!

#HoldOutForHoneyRoasted

Hawgdriver
02-21-2018, 11:46 PM
He ain't even worth turd peanuts.

wayninja
02-21-2018, 11:56 PM
And the 2nd "new" QB is Taylor? Anyone have any links showing him throwing footballs through tires or something?

underrated29
02-22-2018, 02:29 AM
I’m on the Kelly bandwagon. Have been when I mocked us drafting him in the 3rd last year.

dogfish
02-22-2018, 02:38 AM
And the 2nd "new" QB is Taylor? Anyone have any links showing him throwing footballs through tires or something?

i bet he could throw chad kelly over them thur mount'ns. . .

Davii
02-22-2018, 08:02 AM
I’m on the Kelly bandwagon. Have been when I mocked us drafting him in the 3rd last year.

Did you giggle with glee when we signed him in the 7th?

Ziggy
02-22-2018, 09:14 AM
It will be surprising if Kelly even gets a fair shot in camp. DeAngelo Henderson did nothing but shine every time he got the ball in training camp and preseason. This coaching staff refused to put him in until the season was over and done with. Then he shined again. Sometimes success in the NFL is more about opportunity than anything else.

Rick
02-22-2018, 09:38 AM
Kelly's only shot is probably if the team passes on taking a QB at 5.

Krugan
02-22-2018, 09:59 AM
I think he missed his shot this year due to that injury.

Couldnt have had a better chance than the mess that was 2017...

BroncoWave
02-22-2018, 10:04 AM

Welp, Kelly is confirmed to be a bust then!

wayninja
02-22-2018, 10:11 AM
Kelly over Taylor??? Ya'll are nuts.

Give sunshine his time in the sun to shine.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-22-2018, 11:05 AM
It will be surprising if Kelly even gets a fair shot in camp. DeAngelo Henderson did nothing but shine every time he got the ball in training camp and preseason. This coaching staff refused to put him in until the season was over and done with. Then he shined again. Sometimes success in the NFL is more about opportunity than anything else.

He also put the all on the ground a couple of times in the preseason. We had a lot of depth at RB at the beginning of the year, so it made sense to me

Joel
02-22-2018, 11:21 AM
We're all supposed to go watch a 7th round pick too hurt to even play last year work out with Phil Simms? Glad Kelly overcame the entitlement issue that derailed his career. :rolleyes: I'll be shocked if he ever plays a down on any team but Ryan Leafs prison roster. Go on: Shock Me, Amadeus (heard that on the radio this AM.)

underrated29
02-22-2018, 12:02 PM
Did you giggle with glee when we signed him in the 7th?

Dont shoot me or put a hit out on me sir, but we did not sign him in the 7th. We drafted him in the 7th and signed him to the active roster as a 7th round pick. I did giggle with glee. Rubbed my nipples and everything.

MOtorboat
02-22-2018, 02:14 PM
Is he in the best shape of his life?

Rick
02-22-2018, 02:28 PM
Has he started working on his bat swing yet?

ShaneFalco
02-22-2018, 02:44 PM
@redwardsradio

“If GM John Elway believes in his potential, the team possibly won’t feel compelled to splurge financially on a veteran”

@BKDenverSports

If Chad Kelly becomes the Broncos Franchise QB, they’d have so much flexibility cap wise to upgrade the OL and to do some big things in the draf

@BrownsScout

Long time followers of mine know my feelings on Chad Kelly . If I'm John Dorsey @browns - I'm at the very least calling Denver. A big time talent.

@evansilva

Chad Kelly might be most talented QB on #Broncos roster right now. 2017 7th-rounder took injury redshirt as a rookie. Recall @MattWaldman loved him coming out.

Chad Kelly is the best pure pigskin thrower in Denver since Elway. Period. https://t.co/mzBOOqDeQB
— Marc Moser (@RadioMoser)

@RadioMoser

The Broncos haven’t had a QB this capable of throwing the pig since Elway....and I’m not kidding. When he gets his shot, it’s on....completely on

Davii
02-22-2018, 02:53 PM
@redwardsradio

“If GM John Elway believes in his potential, the team possibly won’t feel compelled to splurge financially on a veteran”

@BKDenverSports

If Chad Kelly becomes the Broncos Franchise QB, they’d have so much flexibility cap wise to upgrade the OL and to do some big things in the draf

@BrownsScout

Long time followers of mine know my feelings on Chad Kelly . If I'm John Dorsey @browns - I'm at the very least calling Denver. A big time talent.

@evansilva

Chad Kelly might be most talented QB on #Broncos roster right now. 2017 7th-rounder took injury redshirt as a rookie. Recall @MattWaldman loved him coming out.

Chad Kelly is the best pure pigskin thrower in Denver since Elway. Period. https://t.co/mzBOOqDeQB

@RadioMoser

The Broncos haven’t had a QB this capable of throwing the pig since Elway....and I’m not kidding. When he gets his shot, it’s on....completely on

Any of those guys ever built a roster that won a SB? Ever QB coaches, etc?

Just curious, not sure who they are, so why do their opinions hold more weight than yours or mine?

HORSEPOWER 56
02-22-2018, 03:09 PM
Any of those guys ever built a roster that won a SB? Ever QB coaches, etc?

Just curious, not sure who they are, so why do their opinions hold more weight than yours or mine?

Well, they do have a twitter account and post confidently as if they know what they’re talking about... on the internet... so they must be correct and extremely trustworthy. :elefant:

Shazam!
02-22-2018, 04:09 PM
God speed Chad. God speed.

Nomad
02-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Minus the attitude and injury, Kelly would have been a top ten QB in this draft (if he were in this class). I'd take my chance on him, draft Nelson @#5, and draft a QB in later rounds. I'm not impressed with any of these 2018 QBs over Nelson.

dogfish
02-23-2018, 11:53 AM
Minus the attitude and injury, Kelly would have been a top ten QB in this draft (if he were in this class). I'd take my chance on him, draft Nelson @#5, and draft a QB in later rounds. I'm not impressed with any of these 2018 QBs over Nelson.

just remember this post if we're 2-9 in november, and you're pissed because everyone is rooting for us to lose. . . :heh:

Nomad
02-23-2018, 12:05 PM
just remember this post if we're 2-9 in november, and you're pissed because everyone is rooting for us to lose. . . :heh:

It's my understanding, as long as VJ is at the helm, the BRONCOS will crash & burn regardless who they draft....mineaswell get a future all-pro now.

Next year....MO will be #suckforbrowning2019

Cugel
02-23-2018, 12:15 PM
Kelly's only shot is probably if the team passes on taking a QB at 5.

Rick is right. If Elway refuses to just get rid of Paxton Lynch like every fan wants, and then drafts a QB at #5 they will sign a FA veteran like Tyrod Taylor or AJ McCarron, or Sam Bradford to start until the rookie is ready.

That makes 3 QBs on the roster already. In this scenario either Chad Kelly is on the practice squad or he's gone next season.

A lot of fans that love Chad Kelly will be mad, but Elway doesn't care. Chad Kelly is not going to be the starting QB next season no matter what he does in shorts during the off-season.

Any fan who thinks otherwise is just setting themselves up for disappointment and many angry tweets and posts like "WTF??? WHY??? Chad Kelly is great! Why did they cut him??? Elway should be FIRED! :mad: "

You might as well get ready for it right now.

Cugel
02-23-2018, 12:17 PM
On the other hand, if they sign Cousins, then they could keep both Paxton and Kelly as backups because they will not want to pay very much for a QB. They might even go with 2 QBs and one is Kelly because he's really cheap and they are paying Cousins so much that they don't want to pay even the $2m they will pay Paxton.

Cugel
02-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

As Troy Renk put it: "There were reasons why Kelly was Mr. Irrelevant, and it wasn't just off-field issues. Teams draft guys with character issues all the time if they think they have real talent. Some team would have drafted him in the middle rounds if they thought that."

NOBODY in the NFL agrees with you that Kelly was ever a potential 1st round pick.

I haven't heard that from any NFL expert, although some fans blithely believe it.

Nomad
02-23-2018, 12:50 PM
As Troy Renk put it: "There were reasons why Kelly was Mr. Irrelevant, and it wasn't just off-field issues. Teams draft guys with character issues all the time if they think they have real talent. Some team would have drafted him in the middle rounds if they thought that."

NOBODY in the NFL agrees with you that Kelly was ever a potential 1st round pick.

I haven't heard that from any NFL expert, although some fans blithely believe it.

After his 2015 season, especially after the Bama game, there was talk of him having first round talent. After all his off the field bs, and injury, (you're correct), no one wanted him. Compare that season to what we see in this draft, it's very comparable. It didn't happened that way, so my hypothetical is obsolete.

underrated29
02-23-2018, 02:49 PM
It's my understanding, as long as VJ is at the helm, the BRONCOS will crash & burn regardless who they draft....mineaswell get a future all-pro now.

Next year....MO will be #suckforbrowning2019

Mo is always trying to suck some guy

underrated29
02-23-2018, 02:52 PM
Im partially with you Nomad.

I like Chad Swaggy better than Darnold in this draft and much better than allen.

Rosen to me is the best QB I have seen come out in a long time! I really like him. And Mayfield I am not high on, but I have this feeling about him. I have not looked enough into him and dont remember enough about chad to say which way for sure, but for now I think I would take mayfield over Chad. That said, I would take chad 3rd.

For me without much research:

1. Rosen (by a mile)
2. Mayfield
3. Chad Swaggy
4. Darnold
5. Lamar jax attack
6. Allen
7. Marshall
8. Who cares

Nomad
02-23-2018, 02:57 PM
Im partially with you Nomad.

I like Chad Swaggy better than Darnold in this draft and much better than allen.

Rosen to me is the best QB I have seen come out in a long time! I really like him. And Mayfield I am not high on, but I have this feeling about him. I have not looked enough into him and dont remember enough about chad to say which way for sure, but for now I think I would take mayfield over Chad. That said, I would take chad 3rd.

1. Rosen (by a mile)
2. Mayfield
3. Chad Swaggy
4. Darnold
5. Lamar jax attack
6. Allen
7. Marshall
8. Who cares

I never cared for the guy, and I'm going to bat for him. Talent wise....he was a damn good QB at Ole Miss.

ShaneFalco
02-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Rick is right. If Elway refuses to just get rid of Paxton Lynch like every fan wants, and then drafts a QB at #5 they will sign a FA veteran like Tyrod Taylor or AJ McCarron, or Sam Bradford to start until the rookie is ready.

That makes 3 QBs on the roster already. In this scenario either Chad Kelly is on the practice squad or he's gone next season.

A lot of fans that love Chad Kelly will be mad, but Elway doesn't care. Chad Kelly is not going to be the starting QB next season no matter what he does in shorts during the off-season.

Any fan who thinks otherwise is just setting themselves up for disappointment and many angry tweets and posts like "WTF??? WHY??? Chad Kelly is great! Why did they cut him??? Elway should be FIRED! :mad: "

If elway signs mccaron or ******* bradford. guy is in a drunken stupor and needs to go to AA.

slim
02-23-2018, 03:05 PM

Most talented QB on the roster...lol.

Thats like being the skinniest guy at the cheesecake factory.

dogfish
02-23-2018, 09:30 PM

i don't think you're wrong. . . however, we're drafting these guys for a minimum of 4-5 years, and i think there's virtually no chance that VJ will be here past this season. . . i don't mind drafting nelson at all, i'm on board with that-- but if they do, they damn well better have a solid plan in place to also acquire a quality QB prospect. . . like trading back into the first for mayfield, or believing they can get rudolph at the top of the second, or whatever. . . next year's QB prospects won't be any more flawless than this year's group-- once there's tape on guys, every single one of them has their warts. . . and there's no guarantee we'll be picking this high again, and it's unlikely that there will be a deeper pool of QBs. . . as far as i'm concerned, we really need to grab one of the top 4-5 guys, at worst, if we don't get kirk. . .

dogfish
02-23-2018, 09:31 PM

1. Rosen (by a mile)
2. Mayfield
3. Chad Swaggy
4. Darnold
5. Lamar jax attack
6. Allen
7. Marshall
8. Who cares

who is marshall?

BroncoJoe
02-23-2018, 09:40 PM
who is marshall?

We are Marshall!

Cugel
02-23-2018, 09:49 PM
If elway signs mccaron or ******* bradford. guy is in a drunken stupor and needs to go to AA.

Well, who the hell would you want to get to start until the rookie is ready? Because if they draft Allen, all the scouts are saying he's "very raw" but with elite arm talent, despite serious accuracy issues. Meaning, he ain't ready! Starting him game 1 would be throwing raw meet to the Lions. He's going to take some time to adjust to the NFL.

Rosen is supposed to be the most "NFL ready" because of the pro-style system he was in, and Darnold is "very young" and inexperienced. Mayfield is a different cat, because of his unique skills. You would have to commit to running an offense that caters to his run-pass option talents if you drafted him.

Maybe Mayfield might be ready. Possibly Rosen might be able to start. I'm no expert on College Football so I have no opinion.

THose opinions are the opinions of scouts on 104.3 the Fan. I have no idea if they are right so don't bother trying to make those MY views.

But, logically, the Broncos would have to get a veteran QB to come in and start. Tyrod Taylor, Sam Bradford and AJ McCarron are the obvious possibilities.

Case Keenum definitely would go to a team that wanted him as a long term starter. That team could be the Broncos, since he's supposedly the #2 veteran prospect if the Broncos don't sign Kirk Cousins. That would not be my idea! I don't want him!

So, since they don't want to spend $20m on a QB and then draft one at #5 they need a starter who might get a lot less - like no more than $16m at most. With a buy-out after a season.

This might be like in 2016 when they tried to pick up Mark Sanchez after Brock left town. They get a "Middle-ish of June Guy" as Mark Schlereth calls him.

A guy who might be available in June because he didn't get signed in the first FA period.

McCarron is reportedly trying to find a team that will make him the long term starter, but good luck with that!

Taylor probably too. Some team might let him come in and compete to be the starter, but not Denver I don't think. They would draft a QB if they had any of these guys.

But, at least they would not have to start that inexperienced QB day 1, regardless of whether he was ready.

Cugel
02-23-2018, 09:59 PM

@RadioMoser

No. That would be Jay Cutler. Which tells you everything you need to know about how a QB with awesome arm talent will automatically become a top 5 NFL QB - Just like Jay Cutler!

Just what we need. No, I don't think he's Mr. "I Don't Care II", but arm talent doesn't tell you whether the guy is going to be worth squat. :coffee:

dogfish
02-23-2018, 10:20 PM
We are Marshall!

who are you??

Poet
02-24-2018, 12:48 AM
He's a crappy version of Lynch.

HORSEPOWER 56
02-24-2018, 09:44 AM
he's a crappier version of lynch.

fify.

underrated29
02-24-2018, 05:09 PM
I meant Rudolph

Jsteve01
02-24-2018, 08:04 PM
He's a crappy version of Lynch.

That's just ridiculous. Look at his wins in 2015.

Poet
02-24-2018, 09:11 PM
That's just ridiculous. Look at his wins in 2015.

He's a less talented guy with air between the ears. And yes, I know that Kelly has talent. Lynch has an ungodly amount of talent.

If CK actually does something to warrant the hype, so be it. But FFS Mallet had more issues around draft time and he could still be taken earlier than seven.

Valar Morghulis
02-25-2018, 02:00 AM
Lynch has an ungodly amount of talent.

From where exactly are you acquiring your information that informs this opinion?

I get we can like players, or have a gut feeling about them (i have liked a few terrible ones - Kellen Moore, Trevor Siemien, Cody Latimer, hell even Tim Tebow) but to claim Lynch has ungodly talent just confuses me.

Unless of course his ungodly amount of talent is not at football and you are talking about his ability to look like a pirate or some other activity that i have no awareness of.

Simple Jaded
02-25-2018, 02:48 AM
Matt Waldmen has been going full retard lately, he’s a great analyst but he’s starting to think he’s smarter than NFL Coaches. He’s Cecil Lammey but with legitimately original opinions.

Simple Jaded
02-25-2018, 02:51 AM
Broncos should sign both McCarron AND ******* Bradford.

Simple Jaded
02-25-2018, 03:02 AM

This is wrong, if you follow the draft/recruiting you’d know that.

Poet
02-25-2018, 11:33 AM
From where exactly are you acquiring your information that informs this opinion?

I get we can like players, or have a gut feeling about them (i have liked a few terrible ones - Kellen Moore, Trevor Siemien, Cody Latimer, hell even Tim Tebow) but to claim Lynch has ungodly talent just confuses me.

Unless of course his ungodly amount of talent is not at football and you are talking about his ability to look like a pirate or some other activity that i have no awareness of.

Talent in football is what you are capable of doing. Lynch has all the physical tools to a very high degree. Height, weight, throwing ability, mobility, etc. His physical talent is absurdly high.

It just so happens that he's stupid. He's the reverse of TS - TS is smart (don't confuse that with his panicking and cowardice on the field) but has almost no talent for the game at all.

underrated29
02-25-2018, 12:42 PM
De jer swaggy is the only qb I know to threaten to get an AK and murder everyone at the club. That is a pretty severe statement

Valar Morghulis
02-25-2018, 01:03 PM
Talent in football is what you are capable of doing. Lynch has all the physical tools to a very high degree. Height, weight, throwing ability, mobility, etc. His physical talent is absurdly high.

It just so happens that he's stupid. He's the reverse of TS - TS is smart (don't confuse that with his panicking and cowardice on the field) but has almost no talent for the game at all.

so talent is potential based on physical attributes?

Poet
02-25-2018, 01:54 PM

If I don't phrase this properly you can skewer me. And I'm too tired for a battle -this does not mean I accuse you of wanting a battle- with someone of your skill.

I yield.

dogfish
02-25-2018, 02:18 PM

yes. . . talent is the raw physical attributes. . . skill is acquired ability. . .

Valar Morghulis
02-25-2018, 02:39 PM
Well I don't understand talent to mean that.

But now I know your nomenclature, it makes a little more sense.

dogfish
02-25-2018, 02:50 PM

that's typically how i see them used in regards to sports, particularly. . .

raw talent vs. polished skill, or proven ability. . .

MOtorboat
02-25-2018, 02:55 PM

We use "talent" as a predictive term, a gauge on potential. Baseball scouts use Future Value in a similar manner to how the word "talent" is here.

Poet
02-25-2018, 03:14 PM
PFM had a lot of mental talent and then he used that talent and developed his mental skills.

PFM had a good amount of physical talent and he used that talent and developed his physical skills.

The physical and the mental interact - a player can rely on upon one more than the other, and the great ones usually hit point where they're using both at a high end. Rodgers comes to mind.

One can even have good intellect but be football dumb RG3 or TS, have great football smarts but be stupid, Ray Lewis, or be stupid in both intellect and football, like Favre.

dogfish
02-25-2018, 04:16 PM
PFM had a lot of mental talent and then he used that talent and developed his mental skills.

PFM had a good amount of physical talent and he used that talent and developed his physical skills.

The physical and the mental interact - a player can rely on upon one more than the other, and the great ones usually hit point where they're using both at a high end. Rodgers comes to mind.

One can even have good intellect but be football dumb RG3 or TS, have great football smarts but be stupid, Ray Lewis, or be stupid in both intellect and football, like Favre.

most of it is just about processing speed. . . you don't need a guy who can sit down and solve physics problems, you just need a guy who can diagnose a cover-2 from a cover-3 in under 1.7 seconds, or whatever. . .

Poet
02-25-2018, 04:46 PM
Even veterans get tricked...except PFM and Brady. Man, QB's were kinda dumb for a long time.

Tned
02-25-2018, 06:42 PM

In that scenario, if Kelly outplayed Lynch or the Vet (assuming a more moderately priced vet than McCarron), then he would cut Lynch or the Vet.

There is no upside in losing Lynch now. Nobody is going to trade for him with his contract, and cutting him will hurt too much cap wise (two million more to cut vs. keep). So, if the time comes in TC that it's clear that Lynch is the 4th best QB, then they probably cut him and if necessary, spread the hit over two years.

There is simply no upside in doing it now, because it hurts the cap, and there is still the slight chance that Lynch will turn into something, even if only a viable backup.

Simple Jaded
02-26-2018, 12:04 AM
Hey, remember when TS was the hero we needed? Poor Chad Kelly, KOD.

ShaneFalco
02-26-2018, 12:09 AM
Hey, remember when TS was the hero we needed? Poor Chad Kelly, KOD.

true too bad we didnt start Lynch all year, would have had the #1 pick.

Simple Jaded
02-26-2018, 01:01 AM
true too bad we didnt start Lynch all year, would have had the #1 pick.

Doubt that, you never gave PL the KOD.

Poet
02-26-2018, 02:17 PM
Had we started PL all year we might have had a chance of developing a real QB. That's why TS was so frustrating - he was never going to amount to anything. His lack of ability canceled out what football smarts he did have, and his football smarts are overridden by his panicking nature.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Had we started PL all year we might have had a chance of developing a real QB. That's why TS was so frustrating - he was never going to amount to anything. His lack of ability canceled out what football smarts he did have, and his football smarts are overridden by his panicking nature.

If Lynch started all year Aquib might have shot someone’s ass other than his own.

Poet
02-26-2018, 05:58 PM
If Lynch started all year Aquib might have shot someone’s ass other than his own.

WHat goes on in his bedroom is off his own accord, Master Al.

Shazam!
02-26-2018, 08:10 PM

His panicking nature was half the result of getting his brains bashed in game after game.

Poet
02-26-2018, 08:29 PM
His panicking nature was half the result of getting his brains bashed in game after game.

It took about three seasons or so for David Carr to crack. TS never should have been in the league in the first place.

Davii
02-26-2018, 08:36 PM

Which was half the result of him holding the ball too long. Vicious circle.

Poet
02-26-2018, 08:38 PM
Which was half the result of him holding the ball too long. Vicious circle.

I watched him time and time again fail to step up into the pocket when he had one.

He just wasn't football smart.

Davii
02-26-2018, 08:43 PM
I watched him time and time again fail to step up into the pocket when he had one.

He just wasn't football smart.

And football smarts were his only redeeming quality... sooooo....

Poet
02-26-2018, 08:57 PM
He's one of the worst QB's I've ever seen.

Simple Jaded
02-26-2018, 10:25 PM
After everything T-Sizzo did for you guys? Smdh

Poet
02-26-2018, 10:31 PM
After everything T-Sizzo did for you guys? Smdh

We would have won ten games with Tebow, two seasons ago.

Simple Jaded
02-26-2018, 11:38 PM
We would have won ten games with Tebow, two seasons ago.

You just put on the red light.

Poet
02-26-2018, 11:41 PM
Don't make me go back to beating you, Jaded.

Simple Jaded
02-26-2018, 11:45 PM
#PutOnTheRedLight.

Poet
02-26-2018, 11:46 PM
I'm going back to studying tonight, which sucks. But you, you died to me tonight.

It's almost like Swag Kelly got you with that AK.

Simple Jaded
02-28-2018, 01:26 AM
Am I still dead?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-28-2018, 02:25 PM
I ran the red light this morning

Poet
02-28-2018, 07:15 PM
I have bad news.

Simple Jaded
02-28-2018, 11:00 PM
Don’t you ... forget about me.