PDA

View Full Version : iPhone X

Rick
02-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Ok, a confession.

I have always been a Windows Phone user and fanboy. I have always made a habbit of making fun of Crapple and the iSheep.

However...Windows Phones have begun to really disappoint me lately and no matter how much MS tries, they just cannot get developer adoption.

I went to the dark side yesterday...

I bought the new iPhone X.

I love it.

There, I said it. I am not ready to join the iSheep yet, following the other sheep off the cliff at the announcement of the new latest and greatest "features" of the newest iPhone on the market, but I love this phone.

This feels like mobile should feel like and I now know what I have been missing all of these years using a Windows Phone. Everything just freaking works like it should. Wow.

Really the only think I feel it is missing that I wish it could do was wordflow(swype). That and I miss my glance screen that always displayed the time and amount of notifications on the screen when the phone was in standby. Other than that...wow.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 11:33 AM
The lack of swype would be a complete deal breaker for me. I can't go back to pecking letter by letter. My wife has an iPhone and when I have to type on it, it's awful.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 11:34 AM
You should have went with Android.

Rick
02-07-2018, 11:35 AM
The lack of swype would be a complete deal breaker for me. I can't go back to pecking letter by letter. My wife has an iPhone and when I have to type on it, it's awful.

I don't really understand why they don't. Android has had their version for years, Windows phone has had theirs for years, how can a premium mobile company not have this on their phones?

Rick
02-07-2018, 11:38 AM
I thought long and hard about the X, Pixel 2 and the upcoming Galaxy 9.

It really came down to my dislike of the android os. I had androids in the past.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 12:12 PM
I'm in the exact opposite boat. Been with apple for years, and I want out. Bad.

You will too.

My biggest beef is all the shit apple hides from users. They assume their users are dumb, and that the single solution to a problem is the "right" one and that users shouldn't ever need or want to do things differently than the way apple has deemed "correct". It's baked into their software via philosophy, and you will grow to loathe it.

Rick
02-07-2018, 12:14 PM
I'm in the exact opposite boat. Been with apple for years, and I want out. Bad.

You will too.

My biggest beef is all the shit apple hides from users. They assume their users are dumb, and that the single solution to a problem is the "right" one and that users shouldn't ever need or want to do things differently than the way apple has deemed "correct". It's baked into their software via philosopher, and you will grow to loathe it.

Well as mentioned, I haven't joined the iSheep so I have an out :)

I have the next 2 years for iPhone evaluation and will see what the state of the mobile industry is then :)

Rick
02-07-2018, 12:21 PM
To be honest, I love the hardware on Samsung Galaxy Phones and was real close on waiting for the 9 to come out.

It came down to I have real reservations about the android os due to past experience and my phone was going to shit and I wasn't sure I wanted to wait for the Galaxy.

The iPhone X is a premium phone, feels excellent, looks excellent and "so far" behaves excellent. Very refreshing after years with the Windows Phone.

Now to be fair to android, it has been probably 6 years since I last used 1 and there may be improvements...

Buff
02-07-2018, 12:22 PM
I was an android guy for years, then finally switched to the iphone 5s a few years ago - loved it... But wanted to try the Google Pixel because I never really bought any of Apple's other products and have always been more of a PC guy, and a google fanboi.

The Pixel is fine - but is not superior to an iphone in any way... I miss the ease of use of the iphone and will definitely go back to the iphone on my next phone purchase.

Buff
02-07-2018, 12:23 PM
You should have went with Android.

Apple triggers you and Davii the same way Trump does to me.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 12:25 PM
I've had multiple iPhones and Androids, and iPhones aren't awful, I just hate how you can't customize anything/use 3rd party stuff to the level you can with Android.

Slick
02-07-2018, 12:27 PM
My only beef with iPhones is the memory and how much more the phone goes up in price for just a few GBs. It's ridiculous.

An effing 64 GB memory card doesn't cost $400.

Buff
02-07-2018, 12:29 PM
The biggest trivial gripe I've never gotten over about Android is their lack of a native podcast app. All of the ones I've tried are terrible.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Apple triggers you and Davii the same way Trump does to me.

Not quite. Most of my family (well, all the women) use an iPhone. The men use Android.

The biggest trivial gripe I've never gotten over about Android is their lack of a native podcast app. All of the ones I've tried are terrible.

This is a good point.

Rick
02-07-2018, 12:59 PM
My experience with smart phones are:

Blackberry something (Bold maybe)
Motorola Droid
Lumia 928 (WP)
Lumia Icon (WP)
Lumia 950 (WP)

My only android experience was the Droid and it was not fond memories.

Compared to the list of WPs I have owned, all of them being the top windows phone on the market at that time, the X is the first premium phone I have ever bought that actually looks and feels premium.

The 950 I had for WP was premium, had awesome specs, but felt and looked like cheap plastic.

Love the all glass and stainless steel of the X.

Buff
02-07-2018, 01:02 PM
I've had multiple iPhones and Androids, and iPhones aren't awful, I just hate how you can't customize anything/use 3rd party stuff to the level you can with Android.

Give me an example of one thing that is possible on Android but not Apple... I'm not saying you're wrong, just that in practice it's never really been a factor for me.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Give me an example of one thing that is possible on Android but not Apple... I'm not saying you're wrong, just that in practice it's never really been a factor for me.

On the hardware or the software or either are fair game?

Buff
02-07-2018, 01:05 PM
On the hardware or the software or either are fair game?

Just something practical, that an average user would experience, not just a tech nerd thing.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Just something practical, that an average user would experience, not just a tech nerd thing.

Ok, natively moving pictures to a flash drive.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Not quite. Most of my family (well, all the women) use an iPhone. The men use Android.

This is a good point.

iPhones are great if you aren't tech savvy. :D

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 01:16 PM

As mentioned earlier, swype texting. You are stuck with the native text app on iOS. Android gives you tons of options.

Rick
02-07-2018, 01:19 PM
What sucks about the swype is that I looked it up and it was apparently available for iPhone in ios 8, but it is no longer available for 11.

Hopefully someone comes up with an alternative, baffling that this isn't an option by default.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:21 PM
What sucks about the swype is that I looked it up and it was apparently available for iPhone in ios 8, but it is no longer available for 11.

Hopefully someone comes up with an alternative, baffling that this isn't an option by default.

That's another irritating thing that Apple did. They completely dropped support for 32 bit apps, forcing developers to re-do their apps to work with 64 bit. So even if you developed your app years ago and worked out all the bugs, Apple simply stopped letting it be used in IOS 11 unless the developer (who likely had moved on to other projects) redesigned it for 64 bit.

I'm not sure if that's what happened with this, but possible.

Rick
02-07-2018, 01:22 PM
I do love the phone, the swype option missing sucks.

To poke fun at the iSheep it probably just means I am typing wrong, just like the people in the past that had antenna issues were simply holding their phones wrong :lol:

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:42 PM
I do love the phone, the swype option missing sucks.

To poke fun at the iSheep it probably just means I am typing wrong, just like the people in the past that had antenna issues were simply holding their phones wrong :lol:

I don't know, I just use the speech to text. Typing anything on a phone is just miserable.

My much younger little sister can type like crazy on the thing and I just don't get it.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 01:43 PM
I don't know, I just use the speech to text. Typing anything on a phone is just miserable.

Yeah but that makes you look like an idiot in public, as well as obnoxious.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Yeah but that makes you look like an idiot in public, as well as obnoxious.

Have you seen me post?

Looking like an idiot and seeming obnoxious is sorta my jam.

Also, i would argue that furiously pounding away with your fingers on something that can literally understand what you are saying, makes you the obnoxious one.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Have you seen me post?

Looking like an idiot and seeming obnoxious is sorta my jam.

Also, i would argue that furiously pounding away with your fingers on something that can literally understand what you are saying, makes you the obnoxious one.

When I'm in public I don't need everyone else hearing my text conversations. Especially if I'm at work.

It also just sounds stupid saying stuff aloud like "How's it going question mark", "Talk to you later period", "Good to see you today exclamation point".

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:55 PM
When I'm in public I don't need everyone else hearing my text conversations. Especially if I'm at work.

It also just sounds stupid saying stuff aloud like "How's it going question mark", "Talk to you later period", "Good to see you today exclamation point".

When you are in public, everyone hears your normal conversations. Are you texting some really dark shit or something in public? "Siri, send a new text message to mark.... Mark comma new paragraph dude make sure you get shovels and lime this time period burying those hookers last time was stupid without the essentials"

And so what if you have to add grammar devices. Who cares how it sound if it saves time? And I would argue that it saves a TON of time, especially if you need to actually do some real communication.

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2018, 01:56 PM
I have swype on my iphone 7

wayninja
02-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Oh, look who showed up after a post about dead hookers.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 02:00 PM
When you are in public, everyone hears your normal conversations. Are you texting some really dark shit or something in public? "Siri, send a new text message to mark.... Mark comma new paragraph dude make sure you get shovels and lime this time period burying those hookers last time was stupid without the essentials"

And so what if you have to add grammar devices. Who cares how it sound if it saves time? And I would argue that it saves a TON of time, especially if you need to actually do some real communication.

It's not about wanting to keep stuff secret, it's about not wanting to annoy the people around me. Do you think the person in the cubicle next to me wants to hear my text conversations all day?

wayninja
02-07-2018, 02:02 PM
It's not about wanting to keep stuff secret, it's about not wanting to annoy the people around me. Do you think the person in the cubicle next to me wants to hear my text conversations all day?

Do you work in a library? Are there phones, like, with cords, where you work?

Rick
02-07-2018, 02:04 PM

Which IOS version?

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Do you work in a library? Are there phones, like, with cords, where you work?

No, I just respect my coworkers! I don't want to hear their inane conversations. I'm sure they don't want to hear mine.

Rick
02-07-2018, 02:06 PM

Also, unless I am thinking of someone else, are you not in Europe? Maybe it's a region thing?

MasterShake
02-07-2018, 02:07 PM
I recently replaced the battery on my iPhone 6 because I am too cheap to upgrade every year, but the thing I like about it the most is the Operating System. I find Android interfaces to be clunky with bad UI.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 02:08 PM
No, I just respect my coworkers!

We've identified the issue.

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Which IOS version?

11 - the most recent one

Rick
02-07-2018, 02:16 PM
11 - the most recent one

Do you have a link to where you got it?

Also, as I mentioned in another post, are you in Europe? Maybe region?

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 02:18 PM
I'm not a big fan of using my phone in public to begin with.

I also don't like the swipe thing. Tried it - seems dumb. I'll either wait to get to a private space, or talk-to-text if necessary.

There's nothing SO IMPORTANT that it can't wait until I'm in a place where I can respond. Any emergency requires an actual conversation and not a text.

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Do you have a link to where you got it?

Also, as I mentioned in another post, are you in Europe? Maybe region?

Yeah - in europe, i literally just downloaded it from the app store

i typed in swype and it was the first app

Rick
02-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Not showing up in my search, must be region limited :(

wayninja
02-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Yeah - in europe, i literally just downloaded it from the app store

i typed in swype and it was the first app

I looked it up, not available in the US store.

Oh hey, look. Another shitty thing.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 02:24 PM
I'm not a big fan of using my phone in public to begin with.

I also don't like the swipe thing. Tried it - seems dumb. I'll either wait to get to a private space, or talk-to-text if necessary.

There's nothing SO IMPORTANT that it can't wait until I'm in a place where I can respond. Any emergency requires an actual conversation and not a text.

To expand on this - I also have the Samsung smartwatch. I can respond quickly with pre-established responses to any text that comes in, ignore calls if necessary, etc. I got it mainly because of all the gawd-damn meetings my boss insists on having every fvcking week.

Rick
02-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Any little tricks to downloading apps from other regions...

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Any little tricks to downloading apps from other regions...

Welcome to Apple.

LOL.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 02:38 PM
No, I just respect my coworkers! I don't want to hear their inane conversations. I'm sure they don't want to hear mine.

I'm glad buff saw this post. I knew you'd have my back here!

Buff
02-07-2018, 02:45 PM
I'm glad buff saw this post. I knew you'd have my back here!

Can you imagine sitting next to wayn at work? I'll bet he runs to the printer too.

MOtorboat
02-07-2018, 02:46 PM
So I'm a longtime Apple user (who has owned an Android), and I hear people say they can't do things on the iPhone and I don't understand at those things are. Can someone explain to me? I feel like I don't need anything else, but what am I missing?

wayninja
02-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Can you imagine sitting next to wayn at work? I'll bet he runs to the printer too.

I created a vbs script that sends a test page randomly between every 3 and 5 minutes.

Buff
02-07-2018, 02:49 PM
So I'm a longtime Apple user (who has owned an Android), and I hear people say they can't do things on the iPhone and I don't understand at those things are. Can someone explain to me? I feel like I don't need anything else, but what am I missing?

I just asked this question. The answer is swype texting and natively moving photos to a flash drive? Color me underwhelmed.

MOtorboat
02-07-2018, 02:49 PM
I created a vbs script that sends a test page randomly between every 3 and 5 minutes.

Do you run to the printer?

MOtorboat
02-07-2018, 02:51 PM
I just asked this question. The answer is swype texting and natively moving photos to a flash drive? Color me underwhelmed.

I saw that. I posted after reading the first page. I can get all my files to PC and I have a device to download photos from a camera to the iPad and have a device for a memory card and I thought I have seen a USB connector, but maybe I'm wrong.

Buff
02-07-2018, 02:53 PM
I just want a GD podcast app that works.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 02:53 PM

A penis.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 02:55 PM

You asked for 1 thing. You want more?

Somehow I don't feel like anything would have sufficiently whelmed.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 02:56 PM

I am very conflicted because Wave and Buff are on opposite sides of this argument.

Cats and dogs sleeping together. It's the end of the world as we know it.

wayninja
I saw that. I posted after reading the first page. I can get all my files to PC and I have a device to download photos from a camera to the iPad and have a device for a memory card and I thought I have seen a USB connector, but maybe I'm wrong.

There is a shitty afterthought attempt at using the lightning port as a way to transfer to some proprietary device.

But, here's the thing.... USB exists. I think it's been around for a while too.

How about just expanding your storage on your iphone via microSD? You know, something that camera's have had for almost as long as there have been digital cameras?

Buff

Well I think the point is that clearly Android offers some features that tech nerds value... I kind of already figured that... But for the average idiot like myself, I don't see any practical value over and above the iphone.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Well I think the point is that clearly Android offers some features that tech nerds value... I kind of already figured that... But for the average idiot like myself, I don't see any practical value over and above the iphone.

And to be fair, it's not like the iphone doesn't do anything well. If there were one clear answer that was obviously superior in every way, there wouldn't be much of a debate.

Rick
02-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Just be glad to be in the conversation 1 way or the other.

I was an avid windows phone user for like 6 years, my phone was NEVER in the conversation lol.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Do you run to the printer?

Only when chased.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Just be glad to be in the conversation 1 way or the other.

I was an avid windows phone user for like 6 years, my phone was NEVER in the conversation lol.

I have to be honest - I can't believe anyone would stick with that platform for 6 years. It was awful and constantly crashing.

I had one once. It took me about 6 days to throw it in the trash.

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Rick, do you have Swift key in your app store

MOtorboat
02-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Only when chased.

I was just trying to find out if you were the woman in Buff's office. Never mind me.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 03:10 PM
I was just trying to find out if you were the woman in Buff's office. Never mind me.

That is incredibly offensive. I don't work where buff does.

Rick
02-07-2018, 03:11 PM
I have to be honest - I can't believe anyone would stick with that platform for 6 years. It was awful and constantly crashing.

I had one once. It took me about 6 days to throw it in the trash.

I was a stubborn MS fan boy. I kept believing them when they said "if they build it they will come". Whoever they was in this field of dreams analogy, they never came and I grew tired of waiting.

Rick
02-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Rick, do you have Swift key in your app store

Dear God I am a ******* idiot.

I had downloaded and was using Swift Key for the predictions but it never dawned on me to actually try and swipe with the ******* thing...

Thanks!

MOtorboat
02-07-2018, 03:14 PM

You'll be ok.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 03:15 PM
I was a stubborn MS fan boy. I kept believing them when they said "if they build it they will come". Whoever they was in this field of dreams analogy, they never came and I grew tired of waiting.

Yeah - I had high hopes as well. MS pounded Apple in the OS space for computers, but Apple dominates in the mobile space.

They (Apple) make excellent products, and incredibly high quality. My biggest complaint is it is "their" stuff. Not mine. I can't customize they way I want to unless they approve it first.

F that.

MOtorboat
02-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Yeah - I had high hopes as well. MS pounded Apple in the OS space for computers, but Apple dominates in the mobile space.

They (Apple) make excellent products, and incredibly high quality. My biggest complaint is it is "their" stuff. Not mine. I can't customize they way I want to unless they approve it first.

F that.

This is what I don't understand. What are you customizing?

wayninja
02-07-2018, 03:18 PM

Anything in the UI. Specific tones for individual app notifications. Behavior of synchronizing shared calendars.

Rick
02-07-2018, 03:26 PM
For anyone else missing swype in the iPhone...

To highlight, 1 of the only things I did not like about the iPhone after moving from WP was the lack of wordflow/swipe.

As Valar Morghulis suggested, there is an app called Swift key. So far in my testing, swype works just fine in this app.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2018, 03:30 PM

There's a bunch of things, but I'm getting ready for a conference call. Here's a few:

I like not having all my apps displayed with no way to hide the ones I only seldom use.
I like not having to use iTunes for music, ring tones, etc.
I like not having to jump through hoops to get wallpaper I prefer.
I like being able to choose different themes, changing folders, fonts, etc.

Buff
02-07-2018, 03:31 PM

Not as long as we keep background checking!

wayninja
02-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Anything in the UI. Specific tones for individual app notifications. Behavior of synchronizing shared calendars.

To expand on this, Apple hides EVERYTHING to the point of it being stupid. You want to download an app, no problem, just tap. Want to know how fast it's downloading? Nope. Want to know if an app is taking up all of the processor? Can't (at least not natively). Want to save an attachment somewhere for easy access later... hit or miss at best. Want to have a web page up at the same time you are looking at email - can't.

There's just lots of these little "you shouldn't need to do that" stuff all over the place that it just sorta drives me insane.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 03:34 PM
I like that I can change the color of my LED notifications to go with specific contacts.

Rick
02-07-2018, 03:35 PM
There's just lots of these little "you shouldn't need to do that" stuff all over the place that it just sorta drives me insane.

I myself would never want to do this on a screen the size of a phone, however the lesson that MS, Apple and Google should learn is, who the hell am I/they to dictate what a person should need/want to do with their system.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 03:41 PM
Yeah, there is nothing inherently wrong with Apple's system, but it's nice to be able to tweak whatever parts of the UI you want and use any app you want for any process.

wayninja
02-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Yeah, there is nothing inherently wrong with Apple's system, but it's nice to be able to tweak whatever parts of the UI you want and use any app you want for any process.

Well, then there IS something INHERENTLY wrong with their system. That's the entire crux of the complaint. But I take your meaning.

BroncoWave
02-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Well, then there IS something INHERENTLY wrong with their system. That's the entire crux of the complaint. But I take your meaning.

Yeah, I might have worded that poorly. Maybe a better way of saying it is "Their system is perfectly usable and there is nothing necessarily broken about it, but it's nice to be able to tailor things exactly how you want them".

Freyaka
02-27-2018, 10:18 AM
I dunno, I just got a Moto E Plus. It's a bit dated, but I'd take it over an iPhone lol...

Poet
02-27-2018, 11:11 AM
Iphones are better. Andoroid is the cult for people who want to be different, so they join a cult to be different...but they're in a cult...so they're not....

Freyaka
02-27-2018, 11:24 AM
Iphones are better. Andoroid is the cult for people who want to be different, so they join a cult to be different...but they're in a cult...so they're not....

Cult for people that don't want to sell their first born to have a phone...

I paid $159 for my Moto E Plus brand new. Sure it doesn't have all the fancy features, but I also didn't have to sell a testicle to science to have enough money to purchase it either. Leftie and Rightie are still there and everyone walks away happy.

Rick
02-27-2018, 01:33 PM
I didn't sell my first born, I sold my second. So still a good dad. I think.

Freyaka
02-27-2018, 01:36 PM
I didn't sell my first born, I sold my second. So still a good dad. I think.

Did you replace your left nut with a prosthetic so that it still felt natural?

Rick
02-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Did you replace your left nut with a prosthetic so that it still felt natural?

Not yet, should I?

underrated29
02-27-2018, 03:08 PM
I want to know how people know the difference between all of these phones...

I use my phone for calls, texts, emails, music and internet searches or to come on here when I am hammered. Otherwise I use the apps, facebook, twitter, cam scanner and other shit for work. Oh and to take pictures, of course.

All of those apps as far as I can tell work the same on any phone.

So what is the difference between all of these phones? They make calls, send/recive texts, pictures, etc. I cannot justify hundreds of $$$ difference for a phone that sends a text .0002 seconds faster. Or one that I have to type out letter instead of dragging to my letters.

Am I the only one?

MasterShake
02-27-2018, 03:14 PM

I use my phone for calls, texts, emails, music and internet searches or to come on here when I am hammered. Otherwise I use the apps, facebook, twitter, cam scanner and other shit for work. Oh and to take pictures, of course.

So what is the difference between all of these phones? They make calls, send/recive texts, pictures, etc. I cannot justify hundreds of $$$ difference for a phone that sends a text .0002 seconds faster. Or one that I have to type out letter instead of dragging to my letters.

Am I the only one?

Most people it just comes down to personal preference. I just like the Apple OS and User Interface, some people really like to customize their phones and don't care about any of that. There are some people that would prefer we still just used Blackberry because all they do is text. Who knows?

Freyaka
02-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Not yet, should I?

I mean, I would think I'd have to to keep by balance. I suppose it's possible the right one could migrate to the middle becoming the new center of mass, but if it stays on the right, for me that would be a lot of weight on one side.

Freyaka
02-27-2018, 03:21 PM

Am I the only one?

That is kind of how I feel. I am disappointed in my Moto E Plus camera. It is only 13 MP, however, I do have a $600 Nikon...If I want quality pictures, it does the job better than the phone.

My wife's Galaxy s6 on the other hand...Her phone rivals the camera some days.

With my current phone, it boils down to a couple of key features that make me love it. The battery life is nuts. I can heavily use it and still have 70 power at the end of my 8 hour shift, with my s5, I was sitting around 20 to 30 percent by then. The other thing I really like about it is that the finger print scanner can be used not only to unlock the phone, but I can tap it to go home, hold it for a second to power it off, swipe backwards on it to go back and swipe forwards to bring up the task manager. It's a simple feature, but it makes the use of the phone really easy as I can do most of what I need to with my thumb while holding it one handed.

It really comes down to personal preference.

Slick
02-27-2018, 04:09 PM

Am I the only one?

You're not the only one. The dipshits that camp out in front of the Apple store every time a new phone comes out are fools. My iPhone 5c does anything their phone does.

What more can a phone do ffs.

Hawgdriver
02-27-2018, 08:41 PM
Am I the only one?

No. IDGAF about my phone.

itscoolboyzzz
02-27-2018, 11:51 PM
Iphone's are great.My only complaint is that they are expensive as hell and they don't provide functionality as some of the cheaper android phones.