PDA

View Full Version : VJ sets record for getting blown out at Senior Bowl

ShaneFalco
01-27-2018, 05:54 PM
BIGGEST BLOWOUT SINCE THE 80s.

This guy should never be allowed back into the state of Colorado or ever near a football field again unless its in Canada.

What a ******* embarrassing coach.

Was elway ******* sleeping off a bender when he decided not to fire this guy?

At first it was funny, because the guy got somewhat of a break for his first year ever as a HC. He rubbed his dick on peoples, he talked with a deep voice, he made great gifs. But then you start to realize, this guy has no business being this position of a head coach in the NFL, College, or even DIV 2. Now this shit isnt even funny anymore, because he is going to waste a great defense while he learns to be a coach.

#5 Draft pick wont save this team from Radio, Kirk Cousins being signed wont save this team from Radio....

Elway fired John Fox, but cant fire this clown?

I want to actually be excited for next season, but with this radio retard forget it.

ShaneFalco
01-27-2018, 06:01 PM
it wont matter who the broncos draft with retards coaching the team.

This game showed me one thing.

How this Broncos staff will never be able to develop any player, let alone college ones.

ShaneFalco
01-27-2018, 06:15 PM
Jeff Fischer is a better head coach.

MOtorboat
01-27-2018, 07:42 PM
What happened?

ShaneFalco
01-27-2018, 07:59 PM
What happened?

just basically a replay of the 17 broncos at the senior bowl.

Getting outcoached and blown out because Radio doesnt belong on the field. Let him go coach highschool or peewee football, so the players he coaches at least have a chance to have a career after him.

Game showed that the head coach is by far the biggest issue the Broncos will face in the coming years.

ShaneFalco
01-27-2018, 08:23 PM
I also am starting to wonder if Elway is purposely tanking by keeping VJ until Broncos get "his QB"

That is the only way to explain Elway keeping VJ

Shazam!
01-28-2018, 05:26 AM
Jeff Fischer is a better head coach.

I would be all for JF. VJ is a horrendous Coach.

Cugel
01-28-2018, 06:39 PM
When did the Senior Bowl, which is a glorified scrimmage start to matter? Who cares who won that meaningless game? Repeat this over and over until you get it: the Senior Bowl is not a real football game and the outcome means exactly nothing. Nothing. :coffee:

tripp
01-28-2018, 09:45 PM
BIGGEST BLOWOUT SINCE THE 80s.

This guy should never be allowed back into the state of Colorado or ever near a football field again unless its in Canada.

What a ******* embarrassing coach.

Was elway ******* sleeping off a bender when he decided not to fire this guy?

At first it was funny, because the guy got somewhat of a break for his first year ever as a HC. He rubbed his dick on peoples, he talked with a deep voice, he made great gifs. But then you start to realize, this guy has no business being this position of a head coach in the NFL, College, or even DIV 2. Now this shit isnt even funny anymore, because he is going to waste a great defense while he learns to be a coach.

#5 Draft pick wont save this team from Radio, Kirk Cousins being signed wont save this team from Radio....

Elway fired John Fox, but cant fire this clown?

I want to actually be excited for next season, but with this radio retard forget it.

How dare you, we don't want him!

DenBronx
01-28-2018, 10:50 PM
I also am starting to wonder if Elway is purposely tanking by keeping VJ until Broncos get "his QB"

That is the only way to explain Elway keeping VJ

I don't think Elway has that kind of mentality but I am sure he wouldn't mind being in that position either. I have no problem with us gutting all of the guys not named Von Miller to rebuild and actually GET a franchise QB. Everything usually falls into place once you have that.

As soon as we didn't retain Wade I knew it wouldn't be long until the wheels fell off. We also lost the "nasty" on defense. I know our guys were good last year but something is missing. AND we have nothing to offer on offense. At least Peyton Manning masked alot of mistakes, even past his prime.

I never did like the VJ hiring, still don't and would be shocked if we even win more than 6-7 games next year. He is in over his head and not ready to be a HC.

CoachChaz
01-29-2018, 09:52 AM
3 days givng players a vanilla game plan for one game that rotates through 60 players. Yeah...good example to gauge a coaching staff.

Magnificent Seven
01-29-2018, 02:19 PM
Bring Mike Shanahan back. Therefore, Elway, Kubiak, and Shanahan can work together again.

slim
01-29-2018, 03:36 PM
3 days givng players a vanilla game plan for one game that rotates through 60 players. Yeah...good example to gauge a coaching staff.

O'Brien didn't seem to have any problems getting his team ready.

chazoe60
01-29-2018, 03:45 PM
I'm not gonna wig out about it like Shane, but it was pretty embarrassing. VJ just isn't HC material. He's pretty terrible. The little snippets they showed of his pep-talks were cringe-worthy.

Cugel
01-29-2018, 03:46 PM

100% correct.

Sensible response to all the whinging. There are reasons to criticize VJ for his coaching failures in 2017. The Senior Bowl performance after 3 days of practice with a bunch of players from different teams is not one of them.

ShaneFalco
01-29-2018, 06:04 PM

each team had the same time to prepare with equal talent and Denver coaches lose by 30 points to an average coaching staff.

tripp
01-29-2018, 09:56 PM
I've said this hundreds of times... after that putrid Dolphins performance against the Steelers in the playoffs, it should've been a red flag. He was auditioning for a HC job and somehow we wind up with him. Goes back to Miami to face them the following year, and gets blown out.

wayninja
01-29-2018, 10:25 PM
There's plenty of good, direct evidence that VJ is a bad coach. This isn't it.

topscribe
01-30-2018, 12:23 AM
I'm not sure I would take the Senior Bowl into consideration in judging VJ. Reports are that the North
had a miserable secondary. It was getting torched in practice, and it got torched in the game. It made
Lauleta (sp?) and White look more like Mayfield and Allen than the latter two looked.

dogfish
01-30-2018, 12:32 AM
meh. . . no ration person is going to hold an exhibition game against the guy-- but at the same time, he really hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt, so stuff like this does become fair game for mockery. . . he's a chump, and we didn't need the senior bowl to know it. . .

topscribe
01-30-2018, 12:45 AM
meh. . . no ration person is going to hold an exhibition game against the guy-- but at the same time, he really hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt, so stuff like this does become fair game for mockery. . . he's a chump, and we didn't need the senior bowl to know it. . .
Essentially, you were saying the same thing as I was. Personally, I would not have kept the guy.
But he's still here, so we have little choice but to see how he does in his second year. I'm trying
hard to keep up my optimism . . .

weazel
01-30-2018, 10:24 AM
in all seriousness dude, you're losing your mind over something that no other person on the planet gives a shit about. You need to sit down, have a glass of water and gather your thoughts. The score in that game means absolutely nothing to anyone, including the players, coaches and fans (all 10 of them) in attendance. Some of the players left the game early, dude!

Slick
01-30-2018, 12:06 PM
yea id get banned if i ever made this comment to someone.

No you wouldn't.

Poet
01-30-2018, 01:02 PM
I don't think it means much, but I can't exactly fault SF for being irked by it.

sneakers
02-03-2018, 05:42 AM
How can you get outcoached at the senior bowl? They don't do anything

ShaneFalco
02-03-2018, 10:11 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=40383&d=1517701753

FanInAZ
02-04-2018, 03:36 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=40383&d=1517701753

"Radio" wasn't the HC, he was a student assistant inspired his team by not letting his disability hold him back.

ShaneFalco
02-04-2018, 09:14 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=40386&d=1517771016

Cugel
02-04-2018, 11:50 PM
FIRE VJ NOW

Slow down! Be patient! Stop trying to beat the rush! There will be plenty of time for that sentiment in early October.