ShaneFalco
01-14-2018, 11:20 PM
https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/952752416507576320

MOtorboat
01-14-2018, 11:29 PM
Smart.

Tned
01-14-2018, 11:29 PM
Idiot. Not a great end to a disappointing rookie season.

Tned
01-14-2018, 11:30 PM
I assume this counts like a failed test in terms of putting him in the league program. Anyone know?

BroncoWave
01-14-2018, 11:32 PM
Dude, you play for the broncos. Freaking stay in Denver if you're gonna do that shit. So dumb.

dogfish
01-15-2018, 12:12 AM
at least we'll have something to remember his rookie season by. . .

Davii
01-15-2018, 12:13 AM
I still don't get why this is something to arrest people over.

chazoe60
01-15-2018, 12:41 AM
Can we get over this shit already. Legalize it. What a waste of time and energy.

OrangeHoof
01-15-2018, 04:05 AM
They need to have a class on state boundaries for rookie camp.

FanInAZ
01-15-2018, 04:38 AM
at least we'll have something to remember his rookie season by. . .

I don't think he'll be cut after just a single offense because he still has potential.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2018, 11:21 AM
Henderson was a passenger in a black GMC Yukon driven by Alejandra Aviles-Jimenez around noon Sunday, according to a West Monroe Police Department affidavit. An officer stopped the vehicle for going 84 mph in a 60-mph zone.

The officer stated upon opening his door, he immediately smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from the Yukon. Both Aviles-Jimenez and Henderson denied they had marijuana in the car.

A search allegedly recovered pieces of marijuana near the passenger seat, as well as a partially-filled water bottle with an extinguished marijuana cigar inside, according to a KNOE.com report.

http://www.9news.com/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/broncos-carlos-henderson-arrested-on-marijuana-charge/73-508071553

If the same thing happened in Colorado, even though marijuana is legal here, there are rules -

No open containers:

Neither drivers nor passengers are allowed to open any marijuana packaging and use the product while in a vehicle.
You can be charged with a traffic offense if the marijuana product seal has been broken, some of the product has been consumed and there’s evidence that it was used in the car.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/marijuana/driving-and-traveling

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2018, 11:25 AM
Nicki Jhabvala
‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala
12h12 hours ago

Statement from Broncos regarding Carlos Henderson's arrest: "We are aware of the issue involving Carlos Henderson and are gathering more information."

Nomad
01-15-2018, 12:12 PM

Operating under the influence, consuming in a vehicle. Last I checked, that's illegal even for alcohol. I would agree if they were just sitting on some park bench, minding their own business.

Dapper Dan
01-15-2018, 12:20 PM
Hopefully Von can set him on the right path before he overdoses on the marijuanas.

Tned
01-15-2018, 12:46 PM
Operating under the influence, consuming in a vehicle. Last I checked, that's illegal even for alcohol. I would agree if they were just sitting on some park bench, minding their own business.

Other than the fact it's illegal.

ShaneFalco
01-15-2018, 12:49 PM
Other than the fact it's illegal.

http://replygif.net/i/1038.gif

Cugel
01-15-2018, 01:02 PM

It's Louisiana. It's a reactionary redneck state that is quite frankly, the most corrupt state in the union. They have their own legal system down there that is not like other states.

Well, he's going to have to choose now. Either give up weed for the remainder of his time in the program like Von Miller did, or else forgo his NFL career. Not that it was going great up till now, but still. . . . .

If this is his first offense, he's not going to be suspended, he'll just have to pee in a cup at random intervals for a few years.

Davii
01-15-2018, 01:07 PM

Agreed, I hadn't read the article with all the details when I posted.

However, Henderson was a passenger. He was not operating. Were they both drunk and had open Jack Daniels bottles in the car the driver would be arrested and the passenger would be searching for a ride home.

VonDoom
01-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Good rookie season!

Cugel
01-15-2018, 01:09 PM
Can we get over this shit already. Legalize it. What a waste of time and energy.

Oh, that is happening. Medical marijuana is now legal in 27 states and recreation in 6? And a few more will be added in 2018. Pretty soon the only places it won't be legal are the most reactionary places in the South.

War on Drugs = HUGE waste of taxpayer money. Legalized weed = huge tax revenue boost.

Back on topic: Doesn't look like this will impact his career, yet, assuming that this is his first offense. But, it's not a great start.

And it points to carelessness on his part. Certainly a very large number of NFL players smoke weed, but they are not in the program, so they know when they have to pass a test. It's pretty much a no-brainer to stay out of trouble - unless you get arrested for some reason.

Davii
01-15-2018, 01:09 PM
It's Louisiana. It's a reactionary redneck state that is quite frankly, the most corrupt state in the union.

Funny, they don't arrest for personal use pot in New Orleans or Jefferson Parish. "Redneck"? Lol.

The rest of that can go to P&R if you'd like to discuss the merits of it.

Cugel
01-15-2018, 01:11 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Pretty much a dumb-ass move any way you look at it to get popped. Either weed or drinking and driving is pure-blind dumb.

Frankly, this makes me question how smart this kid is. Either he smartens up quick or he won't last long in the NFL.

Tned
01-15-2018, 01:12 PM

Best post of the thread.

Davii
Medical marijuana is now legal in 27 states

Including Louisiana!

Cugel
Funny, they don't arrest for personal use pot in New Orleans or Jefferson Parish. "Redneck"? Lol.

I just have bad business experiences with corruption in LA. That's what the basis of my comment was. Of course, if he was just walking around minding his own business, and got arrested, that would be ridiculous. Smoking weed in a car is not smart though and you can get arrested for doing that here in CO too.

Cugel
01-15-2018, 01:15 PM
Including Louisiana!

MEDICAL, yes. Recreational, no. The clear dividing line is which states are either proposing or passing recreational marijuana, but clearly this is getting further off topic.

Henderson would be arrested in downtown Los Angeles or Denver doing that. There's NO state in the country where it is legal (nor will ever be legal) to smoke weed driving your car.

Davii
01-15-2018, 01:32 PM
MEDICAL, yes. Recreational, no. The clear dividing line is which states are either proposing or passing recreational marijuana, but clearly this is getting further off topic.

Henderson would be arrested in downtown Los Angeles or Denver doing that. There's NO state in the country where it is legal (nor will ever be legal) to smoke weed driving your car.

He wasn't driving.

Timmy!
01-15-2018, 02:03 PM
He wasn't driving.

This. Slap him with a lame $50 ticket or whatever and move along sir.

turftoad
01-15-2018, 02:59 PM
He was eating that shit. Tried to hide the evidence.

According to court documents obtained by KNOE, police officers observed a “thick green residue” in Henderson’s mouth. Henderson, who has been bonded out of jail, denied eating any marijuana, but reportedly told officers that he had smoked earlier in the day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/15/broncos-wr-carlos-henderson-arrested-for-marijuana-possession/

dogfish
01-15-2018, 03:12 PM
He was eating that shit. Tried to hide the evidence.

According to court documents obtained by KNOE, police officers observed a “thick green residue” in Henderson’s mouth. Henderson, who has been bonded out of jail, denied eating any marijuana, but reportedly told officers that he had smoked earlier in the day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/15/broncos-wr-carlos-henderson-arrested-for-marijuana-possession/

somebody tell dumbass you can buy real edibles here in the dispensaries. . . :heh:

in all seriousness, i hope the kid can get his head on straight. . . we have a crying need at both slot receiver and punt returner, and he's one of the few guys on the roster who has the proper skillset to fill those roles-- it would be nice to get something out of that third round pick. . .

Ground Control
01-15-2018, 10:27 PM
So far from what I've read, he had a 'green substance' on his lips, when pulled over in a car with pot in it (assuming the officers involved told the truth on such matters). This is not possession of pot. This is small town cops that have no clue that anyone, regardless of the propensity, or inclination to use marijuana, would choose to eat weed straight out of the bag. He admitted to using (earlier in the day) but not possessing. The officers did not say he was in possession but said he had a green substance on his lips...then charged him with possession. How is he charged with possession? As far as I know, only those actually in possession can be charged with possession of illegal substances.

Just checked. There is no law regarding use of marijuana in Louisiana. Please correct me on this, if I'm wrong. Otherwise, wtf?

Not that this has anything to do with league rules but it's important to see idiocy for what it is. There is no way that anyone ate pot, if they had any clue about how to use it, or anyone around them that cared about how ridiculous it is to let someone eat pot. This argument only being made because of how ridiculous it is and leans towards idiot cops just trying to make a name for themselves. If he did actually eat pot, then maybe he shouldn't be on the Broncos; Just because. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though and say he was just a dumb kid that can't say no to 'friends', and chose to ride on a car that contained pot. Either way, he has to take drug tests, according to league rules, true? If the legal crap gets worked out and they dismiss the silly charges of having a 'green mouth', he may be exempt from NFL penalties. If not, or if he is prosecuted for possession, it might not be a bad thing. He definitely made a bad judgement call and a strict hand might help him be a better professional. It's hard to keep a straight head as a rookie, and especially so if you're a rookie with nothing to do for a year. Some reality and hard love can do him good.

Hopefully.

Tned
01-15-2018, 10:33 PM
So far from what I've read, he had a 'green substance' on his lips, when pulled over in a car with pot in it (assuming the officers involved told the truth on such matters). This is not possession of pot. This is small town cops that have no clue that anyone, regardless of the propensity, or inclination to use marijuana, would choose to eat weed straight out of the bag. He admitted to using (earlier in the day) but not possessing. The officers did not say he was in possession but said he had a green substance on his lips...then charged him with possession. How is he charged with possession? As far as I know, only those actually in possession can be charged with possession of illegal substances.

Not that this has anything to do with league rules but it's important to see idiocy for what it is. There is no way that anyone ate pot, if they had any clue about how to use it, or anyone around them that cared about how ridiculous it is to let someone eat pot. If he did actually eat pot, then maybe he shouldn't be on the Broncos; Just because. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though and say he was just a dumb kid that can't say no to 'friends'. Either way, he has to take drug tests, according to league rules, true? If the legal crap gets worked out and they dismiss the silly charges of having a 'green mouth', he may be exempt from NFL penalties. If not, or if he is prosecuted for possession, it might not be a bad thing. He definitely made a bad judgement call and a strict hand might help him be a better professional. It's hard to keep a straight head as a rookie, and especially so if you're a rookie with nothing to do for a year. Some reality and hard love can do him good.

Hopefully.

I think you misunderstood the "ate it" angle. Not that he was eating it to get high, but instead that he was getting rid of the evidence.

dogfish
01-15-2018, 10:33 PM

Not that this has anything to do with league rules but it's important to see idiocy for what it is. There is no way that anyone ate pot, if they had any clue about how to use it, or anyone around them that cared about how ridiculous it is to let someone eat pot. If he did actually eat pot, then maybe he shouldn't be on the Broncos; Just because. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though and say he was just a dumb kid that can't say no to 'friends'. Either way, he has to take drug tests, according to league rules, true? If the legal crap gets worked out and they dismiss the silly charges of having a 'green mouth', he may be exempt from NFL penalties. If not, or if he is prosecuted for possession, it might not be a bad thing. He definitely made a bad judgement call and a strict hand might help him be a better professional. It's hard to keep a straight head as a rookie, and especially so if you're a rookie with nothing to do for a year. Some reality and hard love can do him good.

Hopefully.

i think he was trying to eat it rather than get caught with it. . . he was charged w/ possession because they found some in the car. . .

A search allegedly recovered pieces of marijuana near the passenger seat, as well as a partially-filled water bottle with an extinguished marijuana cigar inside, according to a KNOE.com report.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2018, 10:55 PM
According to the arresting officer, Detective Ray Spoon, the vehicle smelled of marijuana, though Henderson and the driver, Alejandra Aviles-Jimenez, claimed they had not smoked nor did they possess any in the vehicle. A search by officers turned up “multiple pieces of suspected raw marijuana on and around” where Henderson was seated, according to the report, and a water bottle recovered from the floorboard appeared as if it were used to extinguish a marijuana cigar, and “pieces of the cigar and loose marijuana were noted inside the fluid.”

According to officials, Henderson’s tongue contained “a thick green residue,” but he told police he hadn’t eaten any marijuana before he was stopped. Henderson did, however, tell officials that he had smoked marijuana earlier in the day, just not inside the car, according to the report. The driver’s tongue appeared normal and she was released with a speeding ticket. Henderson was arrested and charged with the misdemeanor.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/14/broncos-carlos-henderson-arrested-louisiana/

Ground Control
01-16-2018, 12:22 AM
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/14/broncos-carlos-henderson-arrested-louisiana/

So, nitpicking here but 'possession' is not the same as being in the same vehicle as the drugs. Proving control of said drugs is the issue. The vehicle driver is in control of their vehicle...and it's contents, but was not arrested. As far as I know, nobody else was arrested. Not sure of the numbers but there were other passengers. If so, how can he be the only person considered in possible 'control' of the drugs? Maybe Ray Spoon, who has shown himself to be a cop in love with media attention, recognized Henderson and wanted some additional headlines? He's got quite a few, from a basic search. Yeah, Henderson could have opened his mouth at the request of Spoon but you can't 'search' a person's orifices, as far as I know until you are properly processed. He could be arrested because of probable cause, I guess, but why him? Everyone in the car should have been arrested, since the probable cause is equally distributed (outside of some weird 'evidence' of green goo on the tongue - as apposed to actual evidence of pot in the car occupied equally by all of it's inhabitants, and certainly it's driver. If one passenger is 'surrounded' by 'evidence', how are they not all 'surrounded by evidence?). I haven't found any reports on the scraping of Henderson's tongue. Just some cop saying he didn't see the driver of the car with 'thick residue' on their tongue but did see the NFL player with said 'residue'. That's not evidence and I'm pretty sure this will all be tossed, unless there's actual evidence that will hold up in court.

Hopefully, his tongue was scraped during processing, if he gave permission, so that can be used in a court of law. If not: BS.

Again, he's already owned up to using it, so there is that. I'm just questioning the legality and context of his arrest. It may affect the NFL's and the Bronco's approach to his punishment, or not. It is probably important to our relationship with officers of the law, though. And how easily the law can be manipulated to one end or the other.

Ground Control
01-16-2018, 12:35 AM
I think you misunderstood the "ate it" angle. Not that he was eating it to get high, but instead that he was getting rid of the evidence.

Yep, I did. It's still just as idiotic to think that eating pot can erase the rest of the pot in the car. If he did, then he should be let go by the Broncos. Either way, eating pot when pulled over by cops is worthy of being let go by the Broncos. Getting in cars with fools that don't give a damn about him is maybe worthy of being let go but if so, who would play in the NFL? He could be good but there of plenty of 'could be goods'.

Otherwise, please look at my response to Denver Native for the legal aspects.

Tned
01-16-2018, 12:37 AM
So, nitpicking here but 'possession' is not being in the same vehicle as the drugs. Proving control of said drugs is the issue. The vehicle driver is in control of their vehicle...and it's contents, but was not arrested. As far as I know, nobody else was arrested. Not sure of the numbers but there were other passengers. If so, how can he be the only person considered in possible 'control' of the drugs? Maybe Ray Spoon, who has shown himself to be a cop in love media attention, recognized Henderson and wanted some additional headlines? He's got quite a few, from a basic search. Yeah, Henderson could have opened his mouth at the request of Spoon but you can't 'search' a person's orifices, as far as I know until you are properly processed. He could be arrested because of probable cause, I guess, but why him? Everyone in the car should have been arrested, since the probable cause is equally distributed (outside of some weird 'evidence' of green goo on the tongue - as apposed to actual evidence of pot in the car occupied equally by all of it's inhabitants, and certainly it's driver. If one passenger is 'surrounded' by 'evidence', how are they not all 'surrounded by evidence?). I haven't found any reports on the scraping of Henderson's tongue. Just some cop saying he didn't see the driver of the car with 'thick residue' on their tongue but did see the NFL player with said 'residue'. That's not evidence and I'm pretty sure this will all be tossed, unless there's actual evidence that will hold up in court.

Hopefully, his tongue was scraped during processing, if he gave permission, so that can be used in a court of law. If not: BS.

Again, he's already owned up to using it, so there is that. I'm just questioning the legality and context of his arrest. It may affect the NFL's and the Bronco's approach to his punishment, or not. It is probably important to our relationship with officers of the law, though. And how easily the law can be manipulated to one end or the other.

All that's fine, but he shouldn't have found himself in a passenger seat sprinkled with pot leaves/seeds, a joint in a water bottle and tried to eat the remainder of the pot to boot.

Don't be so quick to persecute the officer for Henderson's immaturity. If there is no evidence, then obviously charges will be dropped.

Ground Control
01-16-2018, 12:51 AM
All that's fine, but he shouldn't have found himself in a passenger seat sprinkled with pot leaves/seeds, a joint in a water bottle and tried to eat the remainder of the pot to boot.

Don't be so quick to persecute the officer for Henderson's immaturity. If there is no evidence, then obviously charges will be dropped.

Fair enough. I just meant to question the assumption that there was any residue on his mouth at all. It is a quick persecution to say that residue was there simply because Ray Spoon says so. It's definitely weird that only the guy with the suspected 'residue' was arrested but not everyone else 'in possession', including the driver. We're agreed on the evidence thing, otherwise. And that Henderson definitely shouldn't have found himself in a passenger seat with an illegal substance of any sort. If there is evidence to prove Henderson's guilt, hopefully charges will not be dropped.

Unless we all agree that using weed is about the farthest thing from a crime that could exist. But that's for another thread...

Tned
01-16-2018, 01:02 AM
Fair enough. I just meant to question the assumption that there was any residue on his mouth at all. It is a quick persecution to say that residue was there simply because Ray Spoon says so. It's definitely weird that only the guy with the suspected 'residue' was arrested but not everyone else 'in possession', including the driver. We're agreed on the evidence thing, otherwise. And that Henderson definitely shouldn't have found himself in a passenger seat with an illegal substance of any sort. If there is evidence to prove Henderson's guilt, hopefully charges will not be dropped.

Unless we all agree that using weed is about the farthest thing from a crime that could exist. But that's for another thread...

It is against the law, federally and in Louisiana. So, I think we can nip that argument in the bud.

Why don't we see how this plays out before you accuse the officer of lying/fabricating evidence.

Timmy!
01-16-2018, 03:25 AM

Eating it won't get you high....at all. Just saying

Tned
01-16-2018, 08:40 AM

Thanks for info. Never said it would.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-16-2018, 04:22 PM
I think a person’s behavior has a lot to do with how a police officer responds. Lying to a cop is not a way to get off easy. A friend and I got caught firing up in a car in a bar parking lot 20 years ago across the street from BSU.

Two squad cars pulled up fast right whe we were getting out of the car. We didn’t lie to them, we admitted what we were doing and told them how much we had. They maid us smash it in the dirt and 5 minutes later we were in the bar. I don’t think it’s fair to belittle the cop when it was clear he was being lied to. Never expect a cop to just let you walk if you’re lying and trying to cover something up, no matter how petty it is

BroncoJoe
01-16-2018, 04:45 PM
I think a person’s behavior has a lot to do with how a police officer responds. Lying to a cop is not a way to get off easy. A friend and I got caught firing up in a car in a bar parking lot 20 years ago across the street from BSU.

Two squad cars pulled up fast right whe we were getting out of the car. We didn’t lie to them, we admitted what we were doing and told them how much we had. They maid us smash it in the dirt and 5 minutes later we were in the bar. I don’t think it’s fair to belittle the cop when it was clear he was being lied to. Never expect a cop to just let you walk if you’re lying and trying to cover something up, no matter how petty it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJIdMG-2WQ

ShaneFalco
01-16-2018, 05:55 PM
i remember that song pissed off so many police lol.

wayninja
01-16-2018, 09:00 PM

Uh...wut?

Yes it will. Just saying.

But how do we know it wasn't a caprese salad?

dogfish
01-16-2018, 09:12 PM
Uh...wut?

possibly to some extent. . . but there's a reason edibles are made with fat-soluble extracts and not raw herb. . .

https://www.civilized.life/articles/can-you-eat-raw-cannabis-to-get-high/

https://hightimes.com/edibles/chew-devour-high-what-happens-when-you-eat-thc/

http://maryjanesdiary.com/can-you-eat-raw-weed-get-high/

either way, i think we can all agree that carlos is an idiot. . .

Tned
01-16-2018, 09:13 PM
Uh...wut?

Thought that was just tomato, mozzarella and balsamic?

wayninja
01-16-2018, 09:14 PM
possibly to some extent. . . but there's a reason edibles are made with fat-soluble extracts and not raw herb. . .

https://www.civilized.life/articles/can-you-eat-raw-cannabis-to-get-high/

https://hightimes.com/edibles/chew-devour-high-what-happens-when-you-eat-thc/

http://maryjanesdiary.com/can-you-eat-raw-weed-get-high/

either way, i think we can all agree that carlos is an idiot. . .

Sure, it's definitely not nearly as potent/efficient. But it will most definitely get you high. But I suppose if you are a regular user with a high tolerance, you'd likely not consider it much of anything. For the uninitiated... it'll work. Trust me.

And yes, an idiot.

Timmy!
01-16-2018, 10:34 PM
Lol. Ninja ate a bag of weed.

wayninja
01-16-2018, 11:02 PM
Thought that was just tomato, mozzarella and balsamic?

I like tons of basil in mine. Isn't that common?

wayninja
01-16-2018, 11:03 PM
Lol. Ninja ate a bag of weed.

I did indeed. I went to college a million years ago and there were all kinds of dares, hazing, and other stupid rites of passage.

I'll say again. You can totally get high eating weed. Belee dat.

Timmy!
01-16-2018, 11:05 PM
I did indeed. I went to college a million years ago and there were all kinds of dares, hazing, and other stupid rites of passage.

I'll say again. You can totally get high eating weed.

I really don't think youre that much older than me.

And the people hazing you were either idiots, or rich, or both.

wayninja
01-16-2018, 11:06 PM
I really don't think youre that much older than me.

And the people hazing you were either idiots, or rich, or both.

I don't think this particular instance was hazing. More like just general stupidity. And 20 bucks 'aint much for a saturday night.

I'd love to regale you with stories of my youth, but I fear I'm nudging this too far off topic. Troll me in the drunk/bored thread if you are that interested.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-17-2018, 12:29 AM
Uh...wut?

Because the blunt floating in the water bottle was evidence to the contrary?

wayninja
01-17-2018, 12:55 AM
Because the blunt floating in the water bottle was evidence to the contrary?

I once had a dead fly in a bag of frozen french fries. How do we know it wasn't purchased like that?

Naw, I kid. I mean, he's totally guilty and stupid. At least he's fast though.

Tned
01-17-2018, 02:14 AM
I like tons of basil in mine. Isn't that common?

Ich habe allege geghen milch produkte. Ich can kase nicht essen.

ShaneFalco
01-17-2018, 01:40 PM
lol did mods really delete my NWA post?

Looks like that song still offending people all these years later.

wayninja
01-17-2018, 01:43 PM

The song might be offensive, but that's not the problem. We have a language filter and images/audio that circumvent that are not allowed, Shane. Post a properly censored version, and it would be allowed assuming the thread stays on topic.

But probably the equivalent of watching the made-for-tv version of scarface.

ShaneFalco
01-17-2018, 01:49 PM
censored version?

You gotta be shitting me.

wayninja
01-17-2018, 01:50 PM
I see what you did there. But no, I kid you not.

We have a lounge for a reason. This isn't it.

ShaneFalco
01-17-2018, 01:56 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/dEdmW17JnZhiU/giphy.gif

wayninja
01-17-2018, 02:16 PM
Yes. Exactly. That is a great example of a perfectly acceptable image to use in the general forums. Nice job!

#StanleyTheManley

Hawgdriver
01-17-2018, 07:41 PM

wow

Tned
01-17-2018, 07:51 PM
censored version?

You gotta be shitting me.

Do you have dirt on the mods? I don't think I've ever seen a person flout the rules and question the mods as much as you without a one way ticket.

Only a couple of the rules (since you can never find that page, I figured I would help) that you've broken in this thread.

4. No use of obscene or indecent language, obscene or indecent photos, or links to obscene language or photos, or anything that would be considered offensive to most people may be posted. Since it is difficult to define what is 'obscene or indecent' or what will offend most people, the 'benchmark' that will be used is Prime time Network TV. If the FCC does not allow it on Prime Time Network TV, it is not allowed on BroncosForums.com. -- Note: final decisions on what is or is not obscene will be made by the moderators and the admins.

9. Moderators decision's are NOT to be questioned or ignored within the forum or threads where the action took place. If a moderator deletes a post or thread, do not start another one with the same topic, or create a post/thread asking why “xxxx” was deleted.

Do not disregard a moderator's directive within a thread, and do not post mocking or sarcastic responses to a moderator directive.

I'm sure I missed one, and it was actually a hat trick you should be getting credit for.

Hawgdriver
01-17-2018, 07:53 PM
4. No use of obscene or indecent language, obscene or indecent photos, or links to obscene language or photos, or anything that would be considered offensive to most people may be posted.

Did the link/youtube vid picture actually have the forbidden word written out? Then you gotta remove it.

Kinda surprised me at first but it's not the lounge and f-bombs are f-bombs...not FCC approved!

Tned
01-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Did the link/youtube vid picture actually have the forbidden word written out? Then you gotta remove it.

Kinda surprised me at first but it's not the lounge and f-bombs are f-bombs...not FCC approved!

Yep, it had the title with the f-bomb sitting on the video thumbnail he embedded.

wayninja
01-17-2018, 08:45 PM
There's not much more to say about this and the thread has been sufficiently derailed that it's no longer serving its function, so time to lock it up.