PDA

View Full Version : 9 months 2 days until the broncos play again

sneakers
01-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Just in case you wanted to start counting

:mad:

Jaws
01-07-2018, 07:19 AM
Hope the baby delivered is a healthy strong one!

Valar Morghulis
01-07-2018, 07:33 AM
this is the worst thread i have ever seen!

This should have a trigger warning as it is likely to invoke suicidal thoughts!

ShaneFalco
01-07-2018, 07:35 AM
1 year 9 months 2 days till Radio is fired

Shazam!
01-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Broncos are 0-0 at least we/they can put this last horrendous Season behind and work on improving the offense.

Could be worse. Denver could have been the Chiefs last night.

dogfish
01-07-2018, 02:53 PM
No, sneakers, nooo!!

MOtorboat
01-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Broncos are 0-0 at least we/they can put this last horrendous Season behind and work on improving the offense.

Much rather give up a lead in the playoffs than pick in the top 10. And it’s not even close.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 03:51 AM

Much rather give up a lead in the playoffs than pick in the top 10. And it’s not even close.

You obviously weren't around in 1996.

Dreadnought
01-08-2018, 10:29 AM

I was - and the Jagwads game sucked - but it was still a great season as opposed to the Dog's breakfast that was 2017. To me the object of the exercize is pretty simple, which is to win as many games as possible every single year. On rare occasion, you may even win the big 'un, but that's not the only measure

tripp
01-08-2018, 10:41 AM
I can wait the 9 months and 2 days if the product on the field is the same as 2017.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 10:42 AM

I was - and the Jagwads game sucked - but it was still a great season as opposed to the Dog's breakfast that was 2017. To me the object of the exercize is pretty simple, which is to win as many games as possible every single year. On rare occasion, you may even win the big 'un, but that's not the only measure

That game was so heartwrenching, Elways clock ticking and to be so dominant and nothing to show for it was awful. Unless it is a special situationwith strong leaderahip at the top, some organizations never recover from such debilitating defeats.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-08-2018, 11:50 AM

I was a busser at the Black Angus back then. I was sick to my stomach that evening when I went to work, AND to make matters worst the service manager would whisper behind me “Broncos” in a smug tone of voice every single time he walked by me.

The ass-whooping at the hands of the 9ers is probably the only other time I can remember being so upset from a football game (well, that and the Nevada loss the year Boise was ranked #3 when the kicker missed 3 kicks inside of 35 yards at the end of the game)

Freyaka
01-08-2018, 12:16 PM
1 year 9 months 2 days till Radio is fired

Cool, glad you are hoping the Broncos suck again this season rather than VJ turning it around.

MasterShake
01-08-2018, 12:33 PM
At least the Broncos know they need to improve instead of being able to lie to themselves like after last season with a 9-7 record. Now we have some better QB options both in the draft and FA and a realistic view of where we are lacking. I'm even ok with another "bad" season (BUT NO MULTI-GAME LOSING STREAKS) as long as there is a clear plan moving forward. I just want the Broncos to set themselves up long term and not create "windows" of opportunity.

MOtorboat
01-08-2018, 12:34 PM

Huh?

That and the Moore game basically are my point. I'd rather have those games than be going 5-11 in those years and not be there.

Freyaka
01-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Huh?

That and the Moore game basically are my point. I'd rather have those games than be going 5-11 in those years and not be there.

I agree with you, but partially agree with Shazam... 2013 still stings like crazy, to the point where I often pretend there was a players strike the entire year...

MOtorboat
01-08-2018, 12:37 PM
I agree with you, but partially agree with Shazam... 2013 still stings like crazy, to the point where I often pretend there was a players strike the entire year...

You mean the year when Denver was better than 31 other teams?

Freyaka
01-08-2018, 12:40 PM
You mean the year when Denver was better than 31 other teams?

Actually, I was thinking about 2012 with the ravens, sorry... the playoffs were in 2013...Brain got temporarily confused...

Regardless. I don't care how many teams we were better than. Losing in that way, knowing we'd have very likely won it all...it blows... I'd rather erase that entire year from my mind.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 01:04 PM

Huh?

There is no way in the world i would trade a Top 10 Draft pick and an awful Season than to reach the Playoffs as a Division Champion and lose disgracefully at home, to a lowly road team (MAKE MLNO MISTAKE, TENN IS GETTING SMASHED IN NE) when all is ahead. Teams never recover from those kind of losses. KC had their time and whiffed.

Unless someone didn't experience the Jax loss, that was an even worse feeling to me than getting destrpyed by SF in the Super Bowl.

Make no mistakes, Broncos need that high Draft pick Mo.

GEM
01-08-2018, 01:20 PM
I just want the draft. I don't know if I'm a glutton for punishment or excited they may actually hit it right.

MOtorboat
01-08-2018, 01:24 PM
There is no way in the world i would trade a Top 10 Draft pick and an awful Season than to reach the Playoffs as a Division Champion and lose disgracefully at home, to a lowly road team (MAKE MLNO MISTAKE, TENN IS GETTING SMASHED IN NE) when all is ahead. Teams never recover from those kind of losses. KC had their time and whiffed.

Unless someone didn't experience the Jax loss, that was an even worse feeling to me than getting destrpyed by SF in the Super Bowl.

I would rather be picking at 22 or 24 and make the playoffs than be picking at 5. The goal isn't to lose so you can avoid a playoff loss. The goal is to win so that you can have a chance at a title. If it takes a few playoff debacles, so be it. **** playing for draft picks. You don't go into a season aiming for a top 5 pick. It's not the NBA.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 01:36 PM

I would rather be picking at 22 or 24 and make the playoffs than be picking at 5. The goal isn't to lose so you can avoid a playoff loss. The goal is to win so that you can have a chance at a title. If it takes a few playoff debacles, so be it. **** playing for draft picks. You don't go into a season aiming for a top 5 pick. It's not the NBA.

Did i say that? No. You compared Draft status for previous seasons to gut wrenching playoff losses. Therefore, if you didn't experience Jax in 96, don't say that, because you may feel different Capt. Contrary.

MOtorboat
01-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Did i say that? No. You compared Draft status for previous seasons to gut wrenching playoff losses. Therefore, if you didn't experience Jax in 96, don't say that, because you may feel different Capt. Contrary.

I'm in my late 30s. I experienced that loss. I remember it vividly. I will take going to the playoffs and losing over not going to the playoffs. Period. There is no contradiction here.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 04:13 PM

I'm in my late 30s. I experienced that loss. I remember it vividly. I will take going to the playoffs and losing over not going to the playoffs. Period. There is no contradiction here.

Reach for the sky man. You were like 12.

Davii
01-08-2018, 04:25 PM

I'm 40 and I was in the Marine Corps and stationed in Okinawa at the time. If MO is late 30s he would've been somewhere between 16-20 at the time of that game.

GEM
01-08-2018, 05:22 PM

I was 21 at the time. That loss effing sucked. BUT at least we had a ******* season and something to look forward to. Now, we suck and I don't know if there is much to look forward to with all of our issues.

This year feels worse, but in a different way. At least that season was exciting up until the very end. This season was over week 5 and the promise of the future looks ******* bleak.

MOtorboat
01-08-2018, 05:53 PM

Your math sucks.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 05:56 PM

Your math sucks.

Not that far off.

Shazam!
01-08-2018, 06:00 PM

I was 21 at the time. That loss effing sucked. BUT at least we had a ******* season and something to look forward to. Now, we suck and I don't know if there is much to look forward to with all of our issues.

This year feels worse, but in a different way. At least that season was exciting up until the very end. This season was over week 5 and the promise of the future looks ******* bleak.

There are bright spots. Easier schedule, for one, not the murderers row we used to seeing. And new QB... Post Manning. The Colts had the benefit of the high draft pick to replace PM. Now, Denver has their high pick to select an heir. Lets hope Elway doesn't **** that up and Kubiak helps in this Draft. Because a **** on their next QB could be a 5 year setback.

EastCoastBronco
01-09-2018, 01:44 PM

My wife and I were talking about that game the other night.
That was the last game I was actually mad for a couple of days after.
We had a bunch of people over to watch the game and have supper and I was in a foul mood the whole evening.
Almost unapproachable.
Haven't done that since.

GEM
01-09-2018, 02:15 PM
There are bright spots. Easier schedule, for one, not the murderers row we used to seeing. And new QB... Post Manning. The Colts had the benefit of the high draft pick to replace PM. Now, Denver has their high pick to select an heir. Lets hope Elway doesn't **** that up and Kubiak helps in this Draft. Because a **** on their next QB could be a 5 year setback.

There is no Luck in this draft. All the qb's these days are excellent in shithole college ball spread offense bs. Very few are NFL ready. The complete ignoring of the offensive line and having no Plan B after Manning have left us shitholed for what I see the near future. Even if you get a decent qb in the draft, he's going to get murdered by this line. If you go Cousins or some other FA, and get a tackle early, that might be a better scheme, because I know there are a lot of qb's, but the quality of those qb's is questionable at pick 5.

MOtorboat
01-09-2018, 02:24 PM
There is no Luck in this draft. All the qb's these days are excellent in shithole college ball spread offense bs. Very few are NFL ready. The complete ignoring of the offensive line and having no Plan B after Manning have left us shitholed for what I see the near future. Even if you get a decent qb in the draft, he's going to get murdered by this line. If you go Cousins or some other FA, and get a tackle early, that might be a better scheme, because I know there are a lot of qb's, but the quality of those qb's is questionable at pick 5.

Darnold and Rosen both played in pro-style offenses.

dogfish
01-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Darnold and Rosen both played in pro-style offenses.

she is right that they're not on luck's level as a prospect, though. . . which is fine, that type of generational talent rarely ever comes along-- a guy doesn't need to be rated as highly as luck to succeed. . . finding good QBs has always been really hard. . . all we can do is cross our fingers and hope, just like every other franchise that needs one. . . personally, i lean towards trying our hand again in the draft rather than badly overpaying for cousins' mediocrity, but i suspect that's what we're going to do. . .

Freyaka
01-09-2018, 02:33 PM
We had a bunch of people over to watch the game and have supper and I was in a foul mood the whole evening.
Almost unapproachable.
Haven't done that since.

That's kinda similar to me in 2013 with the Superbowl. Went to this big party, was so pissed off by halftime I wanted to leave and go home, but my wife wouldn't let me.

In 2015, I watched alone from the comfort of my home.

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 02:43 PM

Almost unapproachable.
Haven't done that since.

That's why unless you have experienced playoff disasters, have seen your team as a heavy favorite and division champion, lose to a team that has no business beating you, come talk to me. You have to know defeat first.

Some people came on board the Broncos train at the right time and do not know defeats or catastrophic losses.

I hate to pull out the my fan card is bigger than others, but if you werent there for the Super Bowl defeats in the 1980s, the Broncos 1st super bowl win didn't mean the same to you. Sorry.

MOtorboat
01-09-2018, 02:46 PM
That's why unless you have experienced playoff disasters, have seen your team as a heavy favorite and division champion, lose to a team that has no business beating you, come talk to me. You have to know defeat first.

Some people came on board the Broncos train at the right time and do not know defeats or catastrophic losses.

I hate to pull out the my fan card is bigger than others, but if you werent there for the Super Bowl defeats in the 1980s, the Broncos 1st super bowl win didn't mean the same to you. Sorry.

Lol.

dogfish
01-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Lol.

seriously. . .

"oh shazam, your fan card is so big!"

:lol::lol::spit::laugh::rofl:

slim
01-09-2018, 02:51 PM
My fan card is short but thick.

dogfish
01-09-2018, 02:52 PM

yea, but has it experienced tragedy?

slim
01-09-2018, 02:56 PM

Its soul has wept.

MOtorboat
01-09-2018, 02:56 PM

It’s slim. That’s a dumb question.

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Fan Card envy?

Freyaka
01-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Fan Card envy?

I've heard it isn't the size of your fan card, but how well you utilize it.

topscribe
01-09-2018, 04:37 PM
I was. I agree with Mo.

The game you referenced on 1996 (actually 1997 - 4 January) was one game after a successful
season. This year it was no games after a miserable season. All season long. 1996 was better.

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 04:43 PM
I was. I agree with Mo.

The game you referenced on 1996 (actually 1997 - 4 January) was one game after a successful
season. This year it was no games after a miserable season. All season long. 1996 was better.

I am not comparing the Seasons obviously, and i refer to it as 1996 decause it was for the 96 Season. Of course the Packers won the Super Bowl in 1997 but the Suoer Bowl decides the previous year, not the current year.

This Season was a friggin' disaster and should have been last years, following Mannings retirement. Kudos to Kubiak and Co.

GEM
01-09-2018, 04:48 PM

LOL! I was 12 during one of the SB losses, still a fan then....does that lesson my fan card? What's next or wait you already used that...you weren't old enough to really feel it.

Sorry, Shazam, I felt it. I cried for days after those SB losses.

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=Shazam!;2707980]You obviously weren't around in 1996.
I was. I agree with Mo.

I am not comparing the Seasons obviously, and i refer to it as 1996 decause it was for the 96 Season. Of course the Packers won the Super Bowl in 1997 but the Suoer Bowl decides the previous year, not the current year.

This Season was a friggin' disaster and an anomole. Should have been last years, following Mannings retirement. Kudos to Kubiak and Co.

Losing over and over like KC has becomes a way of the culture. No one remembers playoff defeats same as nobody remembers losing seasons.

ALL I SAID was id prefer a higher Draft pick as opposed to playoff losses and no wins. That could mean a lot, it does not mean YAY LETS GO 2-14!

BroncoJoe
01-09-2018, 04:51 PM
ALL I SAID was id prefer a higher Draft pick as opposed to playoff losses and no wins. That could mean a lot, it does not mean YAY LETS GO 2-14!

Nah. You started calling out other fans. That's cool that's what you prefer, but it doesn't make any other fan less if they disagree.

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 04:53 PM

LOL! I was 12 during one of the SB losses, still a fan then....does that lesson my fan card? What's next or wait you already used that...you weren't old enough to really feel it.

Sorry, Shazam, I felt it. I cried for days after those SB losses.

Nah. You started calling out other fans. That's cool that's what you prefer, but it doesn't make any other fan less if they disagree.

Yes i did call out someone bevause HE DOESNT KNOW CRUSHING DEFEAT! The only crush experienced Mo experienced was Jacksonville and somewhat the Ravens in 2012. Do you REALLY want some of THAT?

Im sorry but if you weren't there in the 80 s there is no way you felt the same watching Elway in NINETEEN NINETY EIGHT because I have to be super super specific because the scale always goes to AN EXTREME if you dont in here.

Nothing good comes out of losing in the Playoffs in a manner lack KC does. Nothing. Rather than go to the Playoffs for nothing only for heartbreaking defeat, I would rather have a higher pick. That doesnt mean OMG ID RATHER THE BRONCOS BE HORRIBLE. Thats all i was trying to say

BroncoJoe
01-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Do you even remember the '97 season? We were a frickin WILDCARD team, proving that a chance at the playoffs means you can win it all.

I remember watching the '77 season and the SB at my uncle's house. That's when I really fell in love with the Broncos. Not because of the SB loss, but because we were a winning franchise. Finally.

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Do you even remember the '97 season? We were a frickin WILDCARD team, proving that a chance at the playoffs means you can win it all.

I remember watching the '77 season and the SB at my uncle's house. That's when I really fell in love with the Broncos. Not because of the SB loss, but because we were a winning franchise. Finally.

LOL Don't rewrite history. The 1997 Champion was going to be predetermined man. Broncos had destiny man, was the team nobody wanted to play. It doesn't matter they were a Wild Card team, they were 12x4, they didn't back in, or were A defacto shit division champion.

A FG in KC kept them from the 1 Seed.

We are lucky because we have not experienced a lot of playoff let downs.

But the ones we HAVE seen? Joe? I don't want that again! Ever! Do you! Ugh!

BroncoJoe
01-09-2018, 05:12 PM

No. We're lucky because the Broncos have only 6 losing seasons since 1983. That's over 30 years, BTW. But - whatever floats your boat.

Hawgdriver
01-09-2018, 05:16 PM

Is it slim?

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 05:19 PM

No. We're lucky because the Broncos have only 6 losing seasons since 1983. That's over 30 years, BTW. But - whatever floats your boat.

It is success. Im happy. I love the Broncos.

News flash: KC is the laughing stock today. Not the Broncos.

This Season was the worst they have had in a LONG time, after losing a generational player like Manning. I am in no way saying or advocating a 5-11 2-14 Season.

But... Another Jax game? No thanks.

Hawgdriver
01-09-2018, 05:34 PM
moderated

MO, go easy on my homeboy Shazam. Sometimes the heft of his fan card throws off his center of gravity and he becomes slightly unbalanced.

MOtorboat
01-09-2018, 05:35 PM
MO, go easy on my homeboy Shazam. Sometimes the heft of his fan card throws off his center of gravity and he becomes slightly unbalanced.

Sometimes?

Shazam!
01-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Jeez.

EastCoastBronco
01-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Jeez.

The first rule of Fan Card is: You do not talk about Fan Card.
The second rule of Fan Card is: You do not talk about Fan Card...;-)

Shazam!
01-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Jeez.

The first rule of Fan Card is: You do not talk about Fan Card.
The second rule of Fan Card is: You do not talk about Fan Card...;-)

No one can tell me that the Broncos Super Bowl win meant as much to someone who has been there through the Super Bowl blowouts going as far back as Broncojoe and Top, than some guy who jumped on the bandwagon during the Shanahan era.

Not possible. Sorry.

Freyaka
01-10-2018, 10:22 AM
So this turned into a fun discussion...

Can we keep measuring our fan cards for another nearly 9 months?

Dreadnought
01-10-2018, 10:32 AM
So this turned into a fun discussion...

Can we keep measuring our fan cards for another nearly 9 months?

You know what I've been doing? Watching old episodes of "Inside the NFL" from 1973, watching highlights of Charley Johnson and Floyd Little tearing up the league in Denver's first winning season. It came down to a final week showdown with Oakland, which we lost 21-17. We finished 7-5-2 that year, which was kind of a shock and kind of a big deal, as it began the franchise turnaround. Riley Odoms, Haven Moses -freakin' good football players.

Thats what I've been doing. Next up, I'll dig up 1977 highlights. Screw 2017, and screw the draft.

Freyaka
01-10-2018, 10:43 AM
You know what I've been doing? Watching old episodes of "Inside the NFL" from 1973, watching highlights of Charley Johnson and Floyd Little tearing up the league in Denver's first winning season. It came down to a final week showdown with Oakland, which we lost 21-17. We finished 7-5-2 that year, which was kind of a shock and kind of a big deal, as it began the franchise turnaround. Riley Odoms, Haven Moses -freakin' good football players.

Thats what I've been doing. Next up, I'll dig up 1977 highlights. Screw 2017, and screw the draft.

I don't have time for all that :D I may go back and re-watch the 2015 Superbowl on NFL2Go, but beyond that...Footballs over, I'm on to video games and school...lots and lots and lots of school.

Dreadnought
01-10-2018, 10:49 AM
I don't have time for all that :D I may go back and re-watch the 2015 Superbowl on NFL2Go, but beyond that...Footballs over, I'm on to video games and school...lots and lots and lots of school.

I'm cheating - I scroll through each show to find the five or so minute segment on the Broncos game. I could give two craps about the Steel Curtain or what have you. Its also nostalgic for me, as back in those days that show was almost the only way to keep track of your team if you didn't live in their market.

Shazam!
01-10-2018, 11:52 AM
I just tried to put a positve spin on an awful season. But mofos here are like the fun police, have to troll everything, just because yehy can so so. Just to do it. Well, ill just call the fails what they are. Fails.

GEM
01-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Countering your arguments and comments isn't trolling. If it were, we'd be modding every thread.

dogfish
01-10-2018, 12:35 PM
I just tried to put a positve spin on an awful season. But mofos here are like the fun police, have to troll everything, just because yehy can so so. Just to do it.

stop playing the victim card, snowflake. . .

Freyaka
01-10-2018, 01:30 PM
I just tried to put a positve spin on an awful season. But mofos here are like the fun police, have to troll everything, just because yehy can so so. Just to do it. Well, ill just call the fails what they are. Fails.

I mean...I didn't see much trolling in here, but it does't help matters when you start trying to discredit someone's experience of an event based on age... That rarely wins you any popularity contests, but really man...It's a discussion, no one is saying anything that's trolling, people just don't agree with you. Such is life, if we all agreed on everything it would be boring as hell.

The Glue Factory
01-12-2018, 12:24 PM

Here's that game in case anyone wants to relive the... uh...

yeah.Hereitis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgn-C6QLtuI

Shazam!
01-12-2018, 12:39 PM

yeah.Hereitis.

I'd rather eat a bucket of broken light bulbs than have to sit through a minute of that game.

The Glue Factory
01-12-2018, 03:11 PM
I'd rather eat a bucket of broken light bulbs than have to sit through a minute of that game.

Something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhpk-8QLFQ

FanInAZ
01-12-2018, 07:34 PM
I was 27 back in '96, and worked as a commercial electrician. My foreman at the time was a big time Raiders fan who I had given grief to all season long, including buying him a 2 litter bottle of Orange Crush soda with "Go Broncos" written on it for a Christmas present. The day after that lose, he was waiting to pounce on me the instant I showed up to work.

Cugel
01-12-2018, 08:12 PM

Shazam is just a sad little snowflake. Don't hurt his fee-fees.

Shazam!
01-13-2018, 05:03 AM

Shazam is just a sad little snowflake. Don't hurt his fee-fees.

You have to experience enough playoff defeats to welcome that.

I MEANT, but since you have to be ultra specific, which may be my bad, but I don't think so, id rather have like a 7-9 8-8 year and a higher pick than go to the Playoffs and not just lose, but CHOKE and embarrass yourselves!

The playoffs year after year are taken for granted, I don't want to keep seeing the Broncos play competitive ball and get laughed at. Its one thing.to lose in the regular season, but a culture of embarrassing playoff losses isn't good either.

See, Chiefs?

I don't want to experience that on a regular basis! Anyone who does, hasn't seen enough of those kinds of defeats to welcome it. That's ludicrous.

BroncoWave
01-13-2018, 08:56 AM
Shazam, I think it's time to just take your L in this thread and move on. :lol:

Shazam!
01-13-2018, 11:01 AM
Shazam, I think it's time to just take your L in this thread and move on. :lol:

Whatever, I sleep like a baby.

Freyaka
01-13-2018, 12:23 PM

yeah.Hereitis.

Or you could just...you know, stab yourself in the eye with a fork. Same general impact.

Shazam!
01-13-2018, 01:34 PM

yeah.Hereitis.

Or you could just...you know, stab yourself in the eye with a fork. Same general impact.

That was far worse than seeing the Broncos trampled in 3 Super Bowls. I domt know why, one wouldn't think it would have been worse than SB blowouts, but it was.

I never felt anything like that. Tough time for Broncos faithful. How I WISH I knew they would Win, save me a lot or heartache.

And after all those losses, especially in the Suoer Bowls, made the Win so much sweeter.

The Glue Factory
01-16-2018, 10:30 AM
That was far worse than seeing the Broncos trampled in 3 Super Bowls. I domt know why, one wouldn't think it would have been worse than SB blowouts, but it was.

I never felt anything like that. Tough time for Broncos faithful. How I WISH I knew they would Win, save me a lot or heartache.

And after all those losses, especially in the Suoer Bowls, made the Win so much sweeter.

Would we have beat the Packers in 32 without this devastating loss? There was a lot of rage in the Broncos the next season and all the playoff wins were nailbiters. Without that rage I doubt we get to SB32.

Shazam!
01-17-2018, 11:16 AM

Would we have beat the Packers in 32 without this devastating loss? There was a lot of rage in the Broncos the next season and all the playoff wins were nailbiters. Without that rage I doubt we get to SB32.

I think they would have handled them in SB31 too.

The Glue Factory
01-17-2018, 06:16 PM

Probably. Hard to tell what would have happened if we'd beat the Jagwads in 96. Maybe we'd have won the division in 97 and played against different opponents. But the Revenge Tour was sooooo SWEET to watch!

Shazam!
01-18-2018, 05:42 AM

Probably. Hard to tell what would have happened if we'd beat the Jagwads in 96. Maybe we'd have won the division in 97 and played against different opponents. But the Revenge Tour was sooooo SWEET to watch!

I know they would have kicked the hell out of NE to get to the SB!

The Glue Factory
01-18-2018, 09:47 AM
i know they would have kicked the hell out of ne to get to the sb!

TRUTh!