PDA

View Full Version : Is Mckenzie the dumbest player to ever wear a Broncos uni?

Broncoknight30
12-24-2017, 08:45 PM
If not him, then who?

topscribe
12-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Oh well, I don't think it's any worse than throwing into triple coverage . . .

MOtorboat
12-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Did Michael Dean Perry's career get wiped off the record books?

underrated29
12-24-2017, 10:55 PM
Didn’t watch the game. What did he do?

Davii
12-24-2017, 11:03 PM
Didn’t watch the game. What did he do?

He pulled a McKenzie. 3rd down, only a few seconds left in the first half, in field goal range, and with no timeouts he caught a pass along the sidelines. Instead of going out of bounds he turned it inside and got himself tackled in the middle of the field without enough time on the clock to get the fg team on. Cost us a chance for points, again.

Ziggy
12-25-2017, 12:24 AM

He was lazy. McKenzie is dumb.

Ziggy
12-25-2017, 12:27 AM
I think you guys are looking at McKenzie in the wrong light. He has single handedly raised the Broncos draft pick in every round by about 4-6 spots next year. That's a great return for a 5th round pick.

Timmy!
12-25-2017, 01:18 AM
He was lazy. McKenzie is dumb.

We have a winner!

FanInAZ
12-25-2017, 01:23 AM
I think you guys are looking at McKenzie in the wrong light. He has single handedly raised the Broncos draft pick in every round by about 4-6 spots next year. That's a great return for a 5th round pick.

Broncos lost by 16, so squandered a single FG attempt wouldn't have affected the outcome.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-25-2017, 01:37 AM

Michael Dean Perry was a good player. He was the best defensive player we had for a few years

MOtorboat
12-25-2017, 02:27 AM
Michael Dean Perry was a good player. He was the best defensive player we had for a few years

What?

That team had Steve Atwater, Bill Romanowski, Alfred Williams and Tyrone Braxton. There is no way he was the best player on that defense.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-25-2017, 03:27 AM
What?

That team had Steve Atwater, Bill Romanowski, Alfred Williams and Tyrone Braxton. There is no way he was the best player on that defense.

Well, he wasn’t better than Atwater, but the first couple of years here he was a huge impact player. I know his last year he fell off the face of the earth so to speak, but if I had to pick between his first year in Denver and any year Alfred had I would take Perry in a heart beat.

dogfish
12-25-2017, 03:28 AM
lol. . . i was gonna start this thread if it wasn't up already. . . was asking exactly that question earlier. . . though i was pondering whether he is the WORST player we've had in the past decade or so-- the fact that he's stupider than a box of rocks isn't really up for debate at this point. . . any 12-year-old playing madden knows you have to get out of bounds there-- this retarded little dipshit apparently thinks he can go hero mode and break five tackles on his way to the endzone. . .

i'm trying to think who's been worse in recent memory, but i don't know that even post-injury samfrailo cuts it. . . or nate webster, or even rahim effing moore. . . vance and elway should be ashamed of themselves for letting such a trash player hang around. . .

Broncoknight30
12-25-2017, 06:17 AM
He pulled a McKenzie. 3rd down, only a few seconds left in the first half, in field goal range, and with no timeouts he caught a pass along the sidelines. Instead of going out of bounds he turned it inside and got himself tackled in the middle of the field without enough time on the clock to get the fg team on. Cost us a chance for points, again.

Yeah, that and the last time we saw the idiot he fielded a punt INSIDE THE 5 YARD LINE (mind you he was benched AFTER having fumbled 5 times already) against the Dolphins. He starts running backwards..."trying to be a HERO"....... He then fumbles the ball again only to recover it for a safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4fCUJR_NDE

Then yesterday.

Broncoknight30
12-25-2017, 06:20 AM
Broncos lost by 16, so squandered a single FG attempt wouldn't have affected the outcome.

It is not what the final score was, and it has nothing to do with this shit season being lost. This is about HIM getting playing time and seeing what he can do. What does he do with his YET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY?

The Broncos have NO TIME OUTS, trying to get the ball closer for a FG at the end of the half. There is like 15 seconds or so on the clock. He catches the ball close to the sideline and instead of simply stepping out of bounds with like 8 seconds on the clock....HE TURNS INSIDE and gets tackled at like the 20. He had ZERO CHANCE to make it to the end zone.

Again, this has nothing to do with the game. They would have lost anyway. This is not the point. The point is Mckenzie is stupid. He is just stupid. That is the point. The coaching staff should be fired for not cutting him after his second fumble, let alone after his 6th fumble.

HE IS STILL ON THE TEAM!!

That is the real point.

Timmy!
12-25-2017, 06:22 AM
lol. . . i was gonna start this thread if it wasn't up already. . . was asking exactly that question earlier. . . though i was pondering whether he is the WORST player we've had in the past decade or so-- the fact that he's stupider than a box of rocks isn't really up for debate at this point. . . any 12-year-old playing madden knows you have to get out of bounds there-- this retarded little dipshit apparently thinks he can go hero mode and break five tackles on his way to the endzone. . .

i'm trying to think who's been worse in recent memory, but i don't know that even post-injury samfrailo cuts it. . . or nate webster, or even rahim effing moore. . . vance and elway should be ashamed of themselves for letting such a trash player hang around. . .

Moore trumps all. That shit was in the bag. **** you Rahim Moore!!!!8÷&÷*×*×+×+++

Broncoknight30
12-25-2017, 06:31 AM
Moore trumps all. That shit was in the bag. **** you Rahim Moore!!!!8÷&÷*×*×+×+++

He certainly is in the conversation. That was ONE play and that was easily the DUMBEST PLAY. So, that could make him. However, what Mckenzie is doing would be like Rahim Moore doing that 4 times, and then he would get another chance, and then he intercepts a ball and as he is running it into the endzone he drops it at the 1 to celebrate early.

Valar Morghulis
12-25-2017, 08:52 AM
He makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

I have never played the sport, I am a stupid Scotsman.... And I knew he needed to get out of bounds.... Dude is seriously retarded. If we don't cut him, a public flogging seems in order

Shazam!
12-25-2017, 10:52 AM
What?

Well, he wasn’t better than Atwater, but the first couple of years here he was a huge impact player. I know his last year he fell off the face of the earth so to speak, but if I had to pick between his first year in Denver and any year Alfred had I would take Perry in a heart beat.

Perry solidified a DLine that was trash before he arrived. See 1994.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-25-2017, 11:31 AM
He makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

I have never played the sport, I am a stupid Scotsman.... And I knew he needed to get out of bounds.... Dude is seriously retarded. If we don't cut him, a public flogging seems in order

Bill B. would have cut him two months ago.

BroncoTech
12-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Bill B. would have cut him two months ago.

Well, that's just because Bill doesn't allow riff-raff on his fine team. Also of note is our rookies are actually getting dumber under this coaching staff.

OrangeHoof
12-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Aqib Talib shot himself in the leg and if shooting yourself in the head counts, the Broncos also have a few candidates for that.

OrangeHoof
12-26-2017, 05:47 PM
We also need to add Matt Prater and Dale Carter to the all-idiots team.

Tbolt
12-26-2017, 07:40 PM

What "first couple of years" are you talking about? He was only here for like two years period. I feel like you are confusing him with someone else.

ShaneFalco
12-26-2017, 07:41 PM
he makes me want Norwood back

Tbolt
12-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Also, I pointed out McKenzie not even looking for an overthrown pass in a game earlier this season. People blew that off. My point was, he was just out there, like a football game wasn't happening around him. No awareness. Should have been cut weeks ago.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-26-2017, 10:11 PM
What "first couple of years" are you talking about? He was only here for like two years period. I feel like you are confusing him with someone else.

I remember him, #95. He was very effective for 2 years.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-26-2017, 10:18 PM

He was in Denver 95-97, 3 years. He made the pro bowl in 96 and was a second team all Pro. 97 is when he fell off, got released and picked up by KC

Buff
12-27-2017, 11:54 AM
When VJ gets fired in less than 5 days - this will be one of the symbolic memories of his brief tenure.

BroncoWave
12-27-2017, 12:19 PM
When VJ gets fired in less than 5 days - this will be one of the symbolic memories of his brief tenure.

You really think he gets fired? I think the recent wins bought him an extra year.

topscribe
12-27-2017, 06:07 PM
Trying to get our hopes up?

ShaneFalco
12-27-2017, 06:08 PM

This last game..... Vance Joseph... WILL BE HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE

7DnBrnc53
12-28-2017, 11:00 PM
Perry solidified a DLine that was trash before he arrived. See 1994.

Here is his Denver debut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6mYBknMkBo

That year, they brought him and James Jones in from Cleveland. Jones left, but in the coming years, they would bring in guys like Traylor, Pryce, and Tanuvasa.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Here is his Denver debut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6mYBknMkBo

That year, they brought him and James Jones in from Cleveland. Jones left, but in the coming years, they would bring in guys like Traylor, Pryce, and Tanuvasa.

What do you mean, bring in guys like Pryce? We drafted Trevor Pryce.

BroncoWave
12-29-2017, 12:24 PM

Drafting is a way of bringing in a player.

dogfish
12-29-2017, 08:22 PM

:facepalm:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-30-2017, 11:44 AM
:facepalm:

Hey now:laugh:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Drafting is a way of bringing in a player.

Right, but the context was FA ‘s.

BroncoWave
12-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Right, but the context was FA ‘s.

I didn't see that as the context.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-30-2017, 04:41 PM
I didn't see that as the context.

Eh, who cares anyway, right? :D

Ziggy
12-30-2017, 09:01 PM
McKenzie has already given us a better draft this year. Now Joseph continues to play him. If he fumbles again and we lose a close game to KC's scrubs, it might be the last straw for Joseph. McKenzie is turning this team around!