PDA

View Full Version : De'Angelo Henderson

Ground Control
12-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Looking very much forward to finally seeing this guy in sustained action. He might be defined by fumbles but JC was known for fumbles too, while holding the NFL record for YPC. Hopefully, he can move past the fumbles and we can see what else he has to offer. Booker and him could make for a bad ass duo next year. Let's get a glimpse the next two games, right?

Ground Control
12-23-2017, 12:24 AM
Boo!

Valar Morghulis
12-23-2017, 03:29 AM
Boo?

Ground Control
12-23-2017, 03:36 AM
Boo?

Sorry. I got lost in the politics of forums. Please ignore the Boo. I really just want Henderson to play. I'm also very excited about him and Booker wrecking shop next year.

Valar Morghulis
12-23-2017, 06:46 AM
Sorry. I got lost in the politics of forums. Please ignore the Boo. I really just want Henderson to play. I'm also very excited about him and Booker wrecking shop next year.

Yeah - i am quite high on booker, i just like how hard he runs. Would be nice if they both panned out

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-23-2017, 10:35 AM
Yeah - i am quite high

Fify- :D

dogfish
12-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Sorry. I got lost in the politics of forums.

man, i told you about that! :laugh: i have been asking for them to play henderson for a good month plus. . . if a fumble in pre-season is honestly what's kept him on the bench all this time, that's just asinine-- they were fine with mckenzie fumbling left, right and center. . . i suspect playing charles over DH has been more about saving vance's job. . . i'd love to see henderson get on the field, and find out if the explosiveness he showed in camp and pre-season translates to an actual NFL game. . . y'all may not have noticed, but this offense isn't exactly rife with speedy playmakers. . .

#FreeAngelo