PDA

View Full Version : Time To See What We Got

WARHORSE
12-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Time to take a page from McAdoo.

We need to see what we got. And stop risking our starters.

aka: Tank

Feel free to merge with any other unimportant and ridiculous thread.

MOtorboat
12-03-2017, 04:58 PM
The kid is hurt. They're playing any developmental guys at every other position, including punt returner.

chazoe60
12-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Too bad we didn't have a kid like Sloter on the roster, that would be interesting. Su r e am glad we cut him in favor of Brent though, that was a great decision.

Northman
12-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Too bad we didn't have a kid like Sloter on the roster, that would be interesting. Su r e am glad we cut him in favor of Brent though, that was a great decision.

Im not that sour about Sloter, chances are even if he were here VJ would find a way to ruin him.

gregbroncs
12-03-2017, 05:55 PM
I've never been this frustrated with a Broncos team. I stopped watching at halftime, first time i've done that in 20 years, because it was obvious they didn't care and had no chance.

Bronco4ever
12-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Let's see some Deangelo Henderson.

ShaneFalco
12-03-2017, 08:45 PM

we got a FA qb ready to play.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/94000/Tim-Tebow-Gets-Help-from-God-94283.jpg

VonDoom
12-03-2017, 10:18 PM

I’m pretty sure Sloter is better than any QB on this roster. Then again, just about anyone would be

Let's see some Deangelo Henderson.

Seriously, what are we waiting for?

Hawgdriver
12-04-2017, 12:52 AM
I’m pretty sure Sloter is better than any QB on this roster. Then again, just about anyone would be

Seriously, what are we waiting for?

Like Walker, he's in the doghouse of this staff. For some reason or other.